Spoiler Page: SkyClan’s Destiny

As promised, here’s a post where you can leave comments with as away as many spoilers about SD as you like.

SO DON’T READ THE COMMENTS IF YOUR DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

Ok, start spoiling… πŸ™‚

Skyclan's_Destiny

Similar Posts:

None Found

29 Replies to “Spoiler Page: SkyClan’s Destiny”

1. Lupine That Glides Through Rushing Wind (Lupinekit)
    May 27, 2016 at 12:54 am

I love the Leafstar art so much!

• May 29, 2016 at 2:11 am

But, on the cover, she looks too reddish…not like a brown-and-cream tabby, what she’s described as.

• May 29, 2016 at 4:06 am

Yeah, I prefer the old art over the new art. I don’t see why they had to change… And yes she is cute! 😁

Jayfrost
        May 29, 2016 at 4:10 am

According to Vicky on her Facebook page, it’s because the artist for the old covers, Wayne McLoughlin, died last year.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• May 29, 2016 at 4:22 am

Oh… That’s sad. Because I really looked foward for him to illustrate. The old covers made feral cats less mangy and harsh β˜ΊπŸ˜”

Jayfrost
            May 29, 2016 at 5:01 am

I mean, that’s how they’d probably look. πŸ˜› I love both styles of cover, honestly. And yeah, I had no idea that he’d died until Vicky mentioned it. He’s done the Warriors covers for years and he was a really good artist, it’s really sad that he’s died. πŸ™

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• StarClan Knows (Lionpaw)
              June 4, 2016 at 8:21 am

Thats so sad πŸ™ , who’s the current artist?

• Rainpaw
                September 6, 2016 at 5:51 pm

Owen somebody

• October 7, 2016 at 11:45 pm

OwenRichardson

• May 29, 2016 at 11:57 am

HE DID?!? πŸ™ πŸ™
          I really liked his art.

Jayfrost
            May 29, 2016 at 12:56 pm

Apparently. πŸ™

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
            August 6, 2016 at 3:54 am

πŸ™ I like the new art better though πŸ˜› It looks more… realistic

• Willow / Willow Beside Small Stream
            September 1, 2016 at 5:31 pm

Aww…. That’s really sad. I agree, his art was amazing. πŸ™

• Skywing
      September 17, 2017 at 2:04 am

She is the exact reverse of my OC, Skystar of Leafclan, who is a choco point siamese with blue eyes.

2. August 31, 2016 at 2:37 pm

My sister read this book and she loves it!

3. Deerfang
    September 1, 2016 at 4:01 pm

It makes me have some really mixed feelings about Sharpclaw. The book was a bit anticlimactic, and Sharpclaw’s alliance (SECRET ALLIANCE!) with Stick and his little gang ticked me off. I own this book and I like it, also, the cover is so pretty. 🐈 🐈 🐈 Three out of five kitties, for being anticlimactic and me being annoyed about Stick and his cats.
    Great book as usual though!

P.S. you can see what else I am up to here: https://www.quotev.com/TheGreatestWarrior/activity

Jayfrost
      September 1, 2016 at 5:16 pm

It’s not my favorite of the Special Editions (that would be Tallstar’s Revenge), but I liked it well enough, and I like the daylight warriors, especially Billystorm. ^^ And Shrewtooth is seriously one of my favorite cats ever. πŸ˜€

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• Willow / Willow Beside Small Stream
        September 1, 2016 at 5:30 pm

Yeah, I hated Sharpclaw in that book, But I agree, I LOVE Billystorm! And my favorite special edition would be Tallstar’s Revenge, Crookedstar’s Propechy, Firstar’s Quest or Bluestar’s Prophecy.

• Fernfrost
        April 25, 2017 at 1:42 am

Honestly, my fave super edition is Mothflight’s Vision.

Jayfrost
          April 25, 2017 at 3:55 am

Cool. ^^ I liked it, but the romance felt a bit rushed for me, and the reason for medicine cats not being allowed to have kits felt kinda contrived. But I liked Moth Flight. ^^

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• Skywing
        June 29, 2017 at 11:10 pm

It is my favorite. My warrior name is Skywing, my favorite name is Skye. Im kinda biased.

• Rainpaw
      September 27, 2016 at 10:22 pm

Well I liked Sharpclaw and hated Leafstar for some reason.

4. Swiftbriar
    September 6, 2016 at 1:38 am

I really loved Bluestar’s Prophecy

• moonkit
      October 3, 2016 at 2:53 pm

yeah. its so sad when mosskit dies… wait is there a BP spoiler page?

5. maplethecat
    June 13, 2017 at 7:52 pm

SkyClan’s Destiny was my all-time favorite book in, like, 5th grade. I even did a book report on it bc i thought is was “so good”. But now, after 3 years of hiatus from the books and fandom, I dont even know what the main storyline of skyclan’s destiny is. All i remember is Egg.

~~Ravenpaw is my son~~

Jayfrost
      June 13, 2017 at 7:54 pm

For me, Shrewtooth was the highlight of SD. ^^ He’s my favorite SkyClan character, other than some in DOTC.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

6. Forestheart
    July 18, 2017 at 2:25 am

I also like Shrewtooth. Leafstar is awfully bad at giving names, though…

And so is whoever named Curlykit (just sounds wrong), Snipkit (sounds like the snipping tool) and Fidgetkit (like a certain spinner).

7. Moonystar (Moonypaw Moonypelt)Who wants a turkey but has to wait until the 23rd (UGH)
    November 6, 2017 at 7:18 pm