Spoiler Page: Crookedstar’s Promise

Hi BlogClan. I’m so pleased so many of you have read and enjoyed CP!

I can see  spoilers starting to build up in the comments so here’s a post where you can comment freely on the book and give as many spoilers as you like.

As always – if you’ve not read the book, don’t read the comments posted here!crookedstar

Similar Posts:

None Found

32 Replies to “Spoiler Page: Crookedstar’s Promise”

1. Snowbreeze
    October 20, 2016 at 5:44 pm

People say that Rainflower went to Starclan . . . did Crookedstar make up with her there? Did she feel bad for what she did? Hope so.

• Sapphie is too lazy to log in (Sapphireheart)
      August 7, 2017 at 8:19 pm

Gee, this comment is old. It would be interesting to see a short story about Crookedstar in Starclan.

• Skywing
      October 2, 2017 at 10:53 pm

Yes, they made up. If she felt bad is speculated, but I believe she secretly did, just her pride didn’t let her show it.

2. Mint Hot Chocolate Flaming Mouth
    November 28, 2016 at 12:46 am

Who gave birth to Shellheart? Shyheart, Applefrost or Willownose?

• Night fern growing under the christmas tree
      December 24, 2016 at 4:59 pm

i don’t know his father but i no his grandfather is Appledusk.

• Lionfur/Lionessheart
      August 7, 2017 at 7:52 pm

Reedshine.

• Foxtail
        September 23, 2017 at 6:04 am

I bet everyone knows this by now but Willownose is the mother of Shellheart 😉

3. moonsong
    August 11, 2017 at 4:39 am

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

So Stormkit is the son of Rainflower and Shellheart Riverclan’s deputy he also has a hoter brother named Oakkit at the time but Stormkit had the greates idea of all which was a horible idea “Let’s go to sunning rocks and pick up a fight with a weirdo named Goosebae”
    but Oakkit did’t want to go so Stormkit grabed him by the scruff and takes him to sunning rocks by force.
    both kittens stand on a rock and Stormkit sees his bae Goosefeather. “YOU SHALL NOT PATH!” Goosebae hissed after turning his head 180 degrees to face the Stupidkit.
    Stormkit arched his back. “Oh, no! Shinning water and sharp rocks! It would be horrible if anything happed to my beutiful jaw.” After that Stormkit alls off the rock and breaks his jaw, but since this kit is so stupid he sees Mapleshade and thinks she’s a Starclan cat. “Oh wow I’ve been blessed.” he said while drowning in the water.

Back at camp Rainflower is throwing a fit because her kit can’t be a model anymore. “No, doctor please fix him!”
    Brambleberry spats at her face and says. “nope he’ll have to be the way he is.” And after all of that Hailstar for being the stupidest and greatest leaders of all he calls a clan meeting to promote abuse and calls Stormkit Crookedkit.
    Rainflower starts laughing like Ursula in the face of her ex, Shellheart who is ashamed of his family. “Why did I make out with her?” he asked himself while shaking his head.
    Then Storm-Crookedkit sees the “Starclan cat” again and says. “I’ve been blessed” But then he decided to leave his clan for the abuse and critisim he’s been recibig. “I am not taking critisim can’t you see this is my style people?!” After that he sees his future wife’s parents making out in the starlight sky.
    “Who’s there?” Reedfeather growled as Fallow….was it Fallowfern or Fallowtail? was shaking with fear.
    Crookedkit runs and runs and finds a family of cats of are in love with him because of his eating problems, and after a while Crookedkit realizes that he’s been stupid all the time so he decides to go back and talk to dead for aproval, but then he soon forgets and falls asleep. “ooh my belly and my jaw hurt, let’s take a nap.”
    After that he wakes up in a dark place with no stars at all. “OMYSC! I’M DREAMING WITH STARCLUN!” He yowls.
    a tortoiseshell who can make her pelt change into pure orange in books appears. “If you don’t want to be cursed get ou- Oh it’s you little one, how sweet, now you must go back to the clans” the she-cat mewed.
    Crookedkit’s mouth fell open. “I’ve been blessed.” after that he wakes up and goes on a Firestar’s Quest to find his clan!

To be continued…. give it a like or a Purr (that’s how I call it) if you want me to keep on spoling the book :3 😛

4. September 23, 2017 at 4:25 am

Um, hi! I know he isn’t in this book, but a I couldn’t find a spoiler page for Fire and Ice. I was just wondering who Whiteclaw’s family was. Who are his parents? Does he have any siblings? All we know about him is that he was mentored by Leopardstar. And he is described to have dark fur- is that fur black, brown, gray or what? Is he a tabby? Sorry for all the questions, it must be so annoying. But if you could answer then that would be great, thank you!

• Foxtail
      September 23, 2017 at 6:03 am

Vicky imagines him as a dark brown tom but on the wiki and internet he is shown a lot as a black tom. His family is unknown. Sorry that probably didn’t help but nothing of his history is recorded. Hopefully Kate or Jaysnow will answer some of your questions better (these questions would be better posted on the “Ask Jaysnow” page 😉)