Spoiler Page: The Forgotten Warrior

You are such fast readers, I thought I’d better post a spoiler page QUICK!

As usual, you can post as many spoilers in the comments section as you like here (ond ONLY here! 😉 ).

If you don’t want to read spoilers, steer clear of the comments!

forgotten warrior

Similar Posts:

8 Replies to “Spoiler Page: The Forgotten Warrior”

1. Wildheart/Wildpaw
    May 25, 2016 at 12:35 am

I love this book yay Hollyleaf Comes back! Also first comment !

• StarClan Knows (Lionpaw)
      June 4, 2016 at 8:16 am

Such a strange turn in the story

2. Hollyfrost
    June 10, 2016 at 1:39 am

Very lovely book! One of my favorite books beacuase one of my favorite characters comes back. HOLLYLEAF!!

3. Ashpaw
    July 30, 2016 at 6:19 pm

This was probably one of the best Warriors books so far! I mean, Sol! Who knew Sol would come back and came he did everything HOLLYLEAF did. And finding out Hollyleaf was still alive! How do the Erin Hunters do it!!

~Ashpaw, on BlogClan since July 30, 2016

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
      August 6, 2016 at 4:03 am

Oh! Welcome to BlogClan, Ashpaw! 😀 I’m Goldie!!

4. Dawn ( paw )
    August 26, 2016 at 12:22 pm

Did anyone else immidialtely know that the forgotten warrior was Hollyleaf?????? Cuz I did 😉

5. Swiftbriar
    September 6, 2016 at 1:41 am

Yup

6. Junipersong
    February 10, 2017 at 9:14 am

I loved this book so much! I took one glance at the new-version cover, and I practically screamed, because I recognized the cat on it immediately, and I knew exactly what it meant. Hollyleaf comes back! And I loved how she did it too. She guides Dovewing and Ivypool back to the surface when they got lost in the tunnels, and Ivypool’s just like, “Who in StarClan are you?” and Hollyleaf replies, “I’m a Thunderclan cat, like you. My name is Hollyleaf.” And she acts like these two mousebrained warriors are supposed to know who she is, and she wants them to help her make a dramatic come-back. 😅