40 Replies to “Spoiler Page: The Last Hope”

1. Hailpaw (Hailshard)
    May 31, 2017 at 2:45 pm

I found Tawnypeut in the allegiances XD

2. Emberpaw (mikesome13)
    July 15, 2017 at 2:31 am

Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi, you are my only (last) hope

I use the Galactic Alphabet

• July 15, 2017 at 3:02 am

I saw this comment on the Recent Purrs and read it as The New Hope spoiler page and was like since when do we have Star Wars spoiler pages? 😛

3. Sunnykit
    August 1, 2017 at 7:46 pm

😭

4. Brightpaw/Brightberry
    August 14, 2017 at 8:41 pm

Is it bad that Spottedleaf dying a second time made me unreasonably angry?

5. Bluepaw (Blueheart)
    September 2, 2017 at 10:24 pm

This book was so good!!! I cried when Ferncloud Mousefur and Hollyleaf died. Although I knew they would. I didn’t cry about Spottedleaf although I was sad. But I knew about that too. I didn’t cry about Firestar although tears stung my eyes while all the dead cats were following the others to StarClan.

I just wish those chapters weren’t in Dovewing’s PoV.

I also wish the battle lasted the whole book. It would have been much more entertaining.

• September 3, 2017 at 2:07 am

I was literally choking as all the lovely warrior cats died :c

should I run for sw soon ??

• Bluepaw (Blueheart)
        September 3, 2017 at 3:44 pm

This book was so sad!! (I knew everyone who died… and everyone who will still die…)

I would vouch for you.

6. Mintpaw(feather)/Mint That Grows Where Feathers Fall
    September 3, 2017 at 1:05 am

I have a friend that does not like Warriors and I asked him “What’s you favorite Warriors book?” He said (sarcastically) “The one where everyone dies.” I replied “The Last Hope? That’s a pretty good one.” “uhhh, okay?”

It was funny at the time okay?!

When in thorns, look for roses

• ALEXANDER HAMILTON aka Echopaw is sick