Spoiler Page: Yellowfang’s Secret

Ah, my first blog post. And it’s a sunny day at my location, too.

So, here it is: the place to blab all the spoilers you like! If you may, keep polls that may reveal spoilers on this page. Have fun! Too bad I can’t read this– haven’t gotten the book yet.

yellowfang

Have fun, all!

Hazelburrow edit: Also, it’s the monthly(ish) gathering tonight (October 27th). Come along!

Similar Posts:

36 Replies to “Spoiler Page: Yellowfang’s Secret”

1. Moonshade
    September 20, 2017 at 11:46 pm

does anyone else think it’s POSSIBLE brokentail MAY have fathered kits during his banishment? he could’ve found a rouge she cat and had a relationship with her…maybe she was killed by a dog, or another clan patrol and this added to him coming back to seek revenge?

I think brokentail having a love interest would probably add more to his character. anyone want to offer their say on this go ahead. I’m not looking to debate, just to see what everyone says

• Silverleaf (Silverpaw)
      November 25, 2017 at 3:07 am

That would be cool! ๐Ÿ™‚ Though I don’t see Brokenstar as a loving cat, it would add a lot to his character, like you said.

2. Blurrystorm
    November 14, 2017 at 3:20 am

Hello, I have a question. Sadly, it has nothing to do with this super edition. I was wondering, who gave Harestar his lives?

• StormSpark
      February 25, 2018 at 4:27 am

Hare Star? I Dont Think Thats A Thing.. Are You On ABout Hare Spring? The WInd CLan Deputy? Oh… Welllllllll….(SPOILER AHOEAD, READ ST UR OWL RISK) She DIes..

3. Sunnydream
    January 5, 2018 at 3:37 pm

I was SOOOOO happy when Foxheart died.

• Loudfern
      February 1, 2018 at 10:30 pm

I was crying tears of joy

Cedarstar got her name spot on

• Craterpelt
      March 10, 2018 at 4:08 pm

Me too! Foxheart is aโ€ฆ well, foxheart

Craterpelt Who loves BlogClan

4. Iris that blooms on a misty morning in a patch of clovers (Irismist)
    February 26, 2018 at 5:27 pm

This page is pretty dead ๐Ÿ˜›

mwahehe ๐Ÿ˜‰

5. YellowIsTheBest
    February 27, 2018 at 11:06 pm

Silverflame?
    BEST NAME EVER
    but worst description
    i thought of her as sort of smoky-silvery tabby
    but oh well
    and brightflower?
    NOT COOL KITTY

6. February 28, 2018 at 12:27 am

I just got this book yaaaay ๐Ÿ˜€ (I’ve already read it though I’m just here because this was on the Recent Purrs ๐Ÿ˜› )

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Firestalker
      March 10, 2018 at 12:49 am

I is confused because at the end of yellowfangs secret is says that nightpelt is a elder then in into the wild he is s senior warrior

7. Thistletooth (formally Splashwhisker)
    March 15, 2018 at 1:56 am

I have a crush on Raggedstar , help me please . I just re read this book for uh the idk time and now I have a crush on Raggedstar so yeah

• Sparktooth the Wise Jedi Master :PP
      March 15, 2018 at 2:27 am

I’m going to admit something, I did too! ๐Ÿ˜› I based a character in my book off of Raggedstar because of it, haha!

8. Spencer
    April 24, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Does anyone know how Stumpytail died? did he die in a battle or the carrionplace disease?