Spoiler Page: Yellowfang’s Secret

Ah, my first blog post. And it’s a sunny day at my location, too.

So, here it is: the place to blab all the spoilers you like! If you may, keep polls that may reveal spoilers on this page. Have fun! Too bad I can’t read this– haven’t gotten the book yet.

yellowfang

Have fun, all!

Hazelburrow edit: Also, it’s the monthly(ish) gathering tonight (October 27th). Come along!

10 Replies to “Spoiler Page: Yellowfang’s Secret”

1. Lupine That Glides Through Rushing Wind (Lupinekit)
    May 27, 2016 at 12:45 am

FIRST COMMENT TAKEOVER 😀

2. Laurelpaw
    June 3, 2016 at 11:02 am

Yellowfang’s Secret is one of my favorite books! YAY!

3. StarClan Knows (Lionpaw)
    June 4, 2016 at 8:15 am

Yet, so sad, (in a way)

• Rainpaw who has exams NEXT FREAKING WEEK
      July 16, 2016 at 4:24 pm

Yep, definitely heartbreaking at points

4. Mistypaw/mistyfeather
    August 2, 2016 at 9:03 pm

This book was amazeing i was so mad at brokenstar and im like “no way….raggedstar killed his father! Wow!(was his name han i cant remember….if it was……raggedstar is apparently kylo ren brought back to the light XD)

5. Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
    August 6, 2016 at 4:08 am

I think I cried when her parents thought she had killed their kits 🙁

6. Shadowpaw
    August 19, 2016 at 12:08 am

I liked it but I wish it showed more how EVIL ThunderClan is in their opinion! ShadowClan is NOT evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Blazeleaf
    September 20, 2016 at 3:03 pm

So sad!

May Star Clan Light Your Path!

8. Petalfrost
    September 26, 2016 at 5:07 pm

So…. Foxheart had no respect for Yellowfang when Yellowfang was a Medicine Cat….. why?!?! you’re supposed to listen to your Medicine Cat! She seemed way to harsh on poor Nightpelt when he was her apprentice….. Also, I’m convinced that Brokenstar could have maybe threatened Clawface’s family because Clawface seemed not only like a decent cat in this book but he seemed to be totally against Brokenstar’s rule…..

9. Echostream
    December 22, 2016 at 6:20 pm

I cried when her parents thought she’d killed their kits.