10 Replies to “Spoiler Page: The Sun Trail”

1. Wildheart/Wildpaw
    May 25, 2016 at 12:33 am

Yay first comment! I love this book! 😀

2. StarClan Knows (Lionpaw)
    June 4, 2016 at 8:26 am

Second comment, and I agree with you! I love it too!

3. Iceheart the Markiplier fangirl
    June 25, 2016 at 4:04 am

This was a great book and my first ever Warriors book!

4. Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
    August 6, 2016 at 4:12 am

I loved this book! 😀

5. moonkit
    October 5, 2016 at 12:28 am

fifth comment!

• moonkit
      October 5, 2016 at 12:32 am

i like this book, too. i like all of this series.
      if that is how the clans were made, then where did lionclan, tigerclan, and leopardclan come from?

Jay the Ripper
        October 5, 2016 at 12:52 am

They don’t exist. They’re just elder’s tales.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• Haunted Willow Covered In Webs (Willowstream)
        October 6, 2016 at 1:42 pm

They are just made-up stories by the elders of the clans. 🙂

6. Waffles
    May 7, 2017 at 4:41 pm

Okay, so I don’t think this page is active anymore (or if it ever were), but I’m gonna comment either way, so I just got the Sun Trail yesterday so note that I haven’t read far, I’m only in chapter ten.
    I have to say that as for now, my favorite character is probably Jagged Peak. I admire his confidence and enthusiasm. His determination is what led Gray Wing to travel with Shaded Moss and the peeps, and that’s admirable. Also, he is just so cute and energetic.
    And I also love Gray Wing, of course, and I feel so bad for him!
    RANT ABOUT BRIGHT STREAM’S DEATH:
    Okay, Bright Stream’s death was not Gray Wing’s fault. She is the one who chose to save him, which was heroic, but no one should blame Gray Wing. He could barely move because of the pain in him, and when Bright Stream called for him to save her, he was unable to get up and help her! If anyone, Clear Sky made her join them on the journey, and Shaded Moss is the one who made her go on the patrol to kill those eagles. It was no cat’s fault!
    I just realized, this could be an article… 😏😏

100% Waffle, And Nothing More

7. Rainpaw
    May 13, 2017 at 6:54 am

Look at me, trying to revive old spoiler pages 😛

I love how Grey Wing (?) looks on the cover.

Mrrrow.