71 Replies to “Spoiler Page: Tallstar’s Revenge”

1. Sky
    August 8, 2017 at 3:47 pm

Tbh, SandXPale forever. I really disliked Palebird and Woolytail. Palebird was totally unfaithful, jumping on her mates’ best friend right after he dies. I tofally understand Tallstar. She’s Berrynose2.

Tallstar should hav killed Sparrow

Happy 10th Anniversary, Blog!

• Moon that rises at dusk
      July 31, 2018 at 10:49 pm

Sky, I understand why you think this, but this made Palebird really happy. Palebird is depressed and having a mate and kits helped her out. Tallstar wanted his mother to be happy. He should not have killed Sparrow because Sandgorse even said the Sparrow was telling the truth. Why should Palebird have to suffer. Sandgorse was dead and she fell in love with Wollytail. Although I agree it was a lot too soon, it made her happy. Tallstar was happy playing with his siblings too, and it was the first joy he felt in a long time. Tallstar is one of my favorite charecters and it was great to see him happy again. When he left the kits were so sad. That part made me cry a little, but it was good to learn more about Jake. I know this is long but I really think that was right! Just too soon……

• Deerantler
      September 9, 2018 at 3:45 am

I completely agree!!!! I don’t know why everyone hates Sandgorse. As far as I can tell he did nothing majorly wrong. Sure, he was a little hard on his son, but he genuinely did love him, wanted the best for him, and wanted him to be happy.

Chihuahuas are life.

2. Loudfern
    December 20, 2017 at 6:34 am

Nah. It wasn’t even Sparrows fault. I just think Sandgorse was being stupid. Tallkit will be what he wants dude. If he doesn’t want to dig holes then don’t force him to dig holes

#reylo

3. Honeybriar
    March 27, 2018 at 2:34 am

Hey Kate, what happen to Flykit, Rabbitkit and Bristlekit? That’s their names, right? The kits of Palebird and Woollytail. We know Wrenkit became Wrenflight, but her littermates just disappeared.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 29, 2018 at 10:35 am

W.A.S. 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

4. Jayleap
    April 7, 2018 at 12:37 pm

I personally never really saw why Sandgorse and Palebird ever became mates if Palebird was going to get another mate after Sandgorse died.

5. April 23, 2018 at 11:00 pm

I don’t know about you, but doesn’t Tallstar look like a kit on the cover?

• Ivyleaf