12 Replies to “The First Battle Spoiler Page”

1. Lupine That Glides Through Rushing Wind (Lupinekit)
    May 27, 2016 at 12:37 am

First comment! ๐Ÿ˜€ I shall take over the pages by commenting first ๐Ÿ˜› (Jk ๐Ÿ™‚ )

2. Redkit with a baseball hat
    May 28, 2016 at 1:50 pm

I had a clan here:-(

• Redkit with a baseball hat
      May 28, 2016 at 1:51 pm

Way am I hello kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

3. StarClan Knows (Lionpaw)
    May 31, 2016 at 10:33 am

The First Battle for the First Comment

• September 3, 2016 at 2:31 am

๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ

4. September 3, 2016 at 2:27 am

Clear Sky evil….

5. Briarkit
    November 22, 2016 at 4:31 pm

I was absolutely devastated when Rainswept Flower died, and it was even before the battle. I also was so sad when Hawk Swoop and Jackdaw’s Cry killed each other. Those 3 were among my favorite characters. ๐Ÿ™

6. Morningdew
    December 21, 2016 at 11:47 am

Good morning, Kate! I hope you’re as excited of Christmas as me ๐Ÿ˜›
    I’d like to ask you about Fox and Petal’s mother. May you tell me, what name and what description she has got? We only know she is a tabby. I imagine she as a small, longfured, white cat with ginger patches with dark ginger stripes on them and sharp, honeycoloured eyes. And her name, can, maybe, be “Drop”.

๐ŸพStep for step๐Ÿพ

7. Mintpaw(feather)/Mint That Grows Where Feathers Fall
    June 23, 2017 at 10:24 pm

page revival

I cried so much during the battle when Hawk Swoop and Jackdaw’s Cry killed each other. I also cried when the spirits of the cats rose from their bodies. That scene was very magical and touching. This book probably made my cry the most out of all of them, I think.

When in thorns, look for roses

• Kawaii Kitten or Lightiningstrike or Pebbleshore
      October 16, 2017 at 11:55 pm

The one that made me cry the most was actually a tie for 2:The one where Firestar dies and Crookedstar’s Promise

8. Kawaii Kitten or Lightiningstrike or Pebbleshore
    October 16, 2017 at 11:52 pm

WOAH WOAH WOAH WATTTTTTTTTTTTTT

9. Silverstar
    November 11, 2017 at 10:14 pm

This book is my favorite in the DoTC arc. It was so sad when Hawk Swoop and Jackdaw’s Cry killed each other, and when Rainswept Flower died. I’m glad Clear Sky learns from his mistakes in the end.