The First Battle Spoiler Page

I’m very pleased to see that The First Battle is getting 5 star reviews on Amazon! Woot! But I really want to know what BlogClan think because it’s my first book in the Dawn of the Clans arc.

WARNING: this is a spoiler page. Don’t read the comments if you don’t want to know what happens!

Similar Posts:

8 Replies to “The First Battle Spoiler Page”

1. Lupine That Glides Through Rushing Wind (Lupinekit)
    May 27, 2016 at 12:37 am

First comment! ๐Ÿ˜€ I shall take over the pages by commenting first ๐Ÿ˜› (Jk ๐Ÿ™‚ )

2. Redkit with a baseball hat
    May 28, 2016 at 1:50 pm

I had a clan here:-(

• Redkit with a baseball hat
      May 28, 2016 at 1:51 pm

Way am I hello kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

3. StarClan Knows (Lionpaw)
    May 31, 2016 at 10:33 am

The First Battle for the First Comment

• September 3, 2016 at 2:31 am

๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ

4. September 3, 2016 at 2:27 am

Clear Sky evil….

5. Briarkit
    November 22, 2016 at 4:31 pm

I was absolutely devastated when Rainswept Flower died, and it was even before the battle. I also was so sad when Hawk Swoop and Jackdaw’s Cry killed each other. Those 3 were among my favorite characters. ๐Ÿ™

6. Morningdew
    December 21, 2016 at 11:47 am

Good morning, Kate! I hope you’re as excited of Christmas as me ๐Ÿ˜›
    I’d like to ask you about Fox and Petal’s mother. May you tell me, what name and what description she has got? We only know she is a tabby. I imagine she as a small, longfured, white cat with ginger patches with dark ginger stripes on them and sharp, honeycoloured eyes. And her name, can, maybe, be “Drop”.

๐ŸพStep for step๐Ÿพ