31 Replies to “Dovewing’s Silence Spoiler Page”

1. Cherrypool
    September 2, 2016 at 9:22 pm

Summary: Dovewing is annoying, changes her eye color, whines about losing her powers, and creates pointless love triangles,while her threemates push on and her sister continues to be THE BEST CAT IN THE SERIES

• September 2, 2016 at 10:31 pm

Exactly!

• Leopardbreeze
      November 20, 2016 at 10:32 pm

I disagree. She is not annoying and she doesn’t whine about losing her powers. Think about it this way: it’s like being able to see all your life and then just suddenly going blind. How would you feel in her place? And she doesn’t create “pointless love triangles” she just fell in love. Ivypool is ok but I do not think she is the best cat in the series

Leopardbreeze ^-^

• Softpaw
      January 15, 2017 at 1:24 pm

What color are her eyes Kate? On the book there green. (Which I prefer) But she’s described as having blue eyes but on another book there yellow.

• Kate Cary
        January 15, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Blue

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• January 15, 2017 at 8:08 pm

I prefer to think them as green, but due to this, Dovewing obviously has mood eyes.

• Kate Cary
            January 16, 2017 at 12:51 pm

LO. YES! She has Mood Eyes 😀 😀 😀 Perfect!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Brightkit
      September 17, 2017 at 2:24 pm

To Cherrypool,
      Her eyes actually don’t change color. In reality, her eyes are just one color. But the authors disagree about this and stir up confusion among fans. And you should at least be grateful that her eyes are always natural colors. And Dovewing does not whine! She’s concerned if something serious might have happened to she, Lionblaze and Jayfeather. Do you expect her to go on as if nothing was the matter when her senses go from amazingly far to majorly decreased? If you think Dovewing was whining, then Lionblaze was almost just as bad. And the love triangle wasn’t her fault. She fell in love. Bumblestripe just happened to like her, too. Squirrelflight had FOUR TOMS padding after her, and Dovewing gets more hate! And scorning Dovewing because of a love triangle is like saying you hate Bluestar because Thrushpelt and Oakheart liked her. Ivypool probably isn’t the best cat in the series, as well. But I am offended by your hate for Dovewing :<

2. Butterflypaw (Butterflyflower)
    September 3, 2016 at 2:34 am

I think Tigerheart needs an eBook. That would be hillarious! He is my third favorite cat because of his silliness!

• Cherryblossomkit
      August 11, 2017 at 5:59 pm

Tigerheart is getting a SE about him. You know, Tigerheart’s Shadow?

• Butterflyflower
        August 11, 2017 at 6:13 pm

XD I posted that comment in September of 2016 before it was comfirmed he was getting a Super Edition (which is defnetaly better than a Novella too) so yeah, but I know about Tigerheart’s Shadow ^^ (That comment I posted is also very cringey and weird 😛)

3. Silvershine
    October 16, 2016 at 3:00 am

I just think that DoveWing has so much on her plate it just so hard for her to juggle everything at ones. She is a good cat and sister!

• Softpaw
      January 6, 2017 at 1:26 pm

For the longest time I thought, shouldn’t Whitewing be the one with power? Then I realized the Erin’s don’t care about princess anymore!