41 Replies to “Path of Stars Spoiler Page”

1. Sapphirepaw (Sapphirefur)
    November 6, 2016 at 8:25 pm

I agree about Greywing’s death being the saddest. We knew he had some health problems since the fire. When he called the groups clans it made me cry๐Ÿ˜ญ

2. Firepaw(Firestrike)
    November 17, 2016 at 10:24 pm

Graywing was my favorite character, so sad when he died.๐Ÿ˜ข He was so tactical and methodical, it just made him a great character.

3. December 8, 2016 at 1:26 am

I hated Gray Wings death. It was so disturbing. I do not like that part at all. Sorry Erins but I do not agree with his death at all.

4. Echostream
    December 21, 2016 at 6:51 pm

Clear Sky was a jerk-face wasn’t he?

5. January 10, 2017 at 3:44 am

I cried at the end! Gray Wing was truly the most important cat who helped found the Clans, and it’s such a huge let down that he isn’t remembered.

• January 21, 2017 at 10:16 pm

He is remembered, cats call him Graywing the wise ๐Ÿ™‚

• Gummypaw
        January 30, 2017 at 11:34 pm

Well, Gray Wing was never mentioned in the other series, only Dawn of the Clans, I think the Clan cats forgot about him after a while *cries*

-Sincerely,
        A Cracker

6. Splashpaw
    December 4, 2017 at 7:18 pm

Kate what are Bright Streams two kits names because they appeared with their mother at gray wings death . I’m just curious to find out .

7. Splashpaw
    December 4, 2017 at 8:57 pm

Slash was my favorite character in this book . Ok so I like the evil cats more then the good ones .

8. Splashpa
    December 4, 2017 at 10:02 pm

This is a really good book especially the dog fight ( probably my favorite scene in the book ) I have a question what part of the U.S.A do the clans live at now because I read that the sun drown place was the Atlantic Ocean . Or is the sun drown place in the U.S.A ?

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      December 4, 2017 at 10:06 pm

I believe some of the locations were based off of British locations (Iโ€™m pretty sure the forest territories were based off of a British forest, but I could be wrong ๐Ÿ˜› donโ€™t quote me on this)

Writer, photographer, mod

• Splashpa
        December 4, 2017 at 10:08 pm

Ok , I won’t ๐Ÿˆ

• Jaysnow the Snowman
        December 4, 2017 at 10:50 pm

That’s right. ๐Ÿ™‚

• December 5, 2017 at 12:20 am

The Clans’ locations are completely fictional, but if they weren’t they’d be a place in Great Britian because that’s where the Erins live. The original forest was based off a few different forests in Scotland and England, but that’s it.

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

9. January 22, 2018 at 2:59 pm

I think Shadowstar deserves a novella ๐Ÿ˜ถ…

As the storm...