30 Replies to “Goosefeather’s Curse Spoiler Page”

1. Petalfrost
    October 12, 2016 at 5:37 pm

I found Moonflower to be a terrible sister in this book… she was also a pretty bad sister in “Bluestar’s Prophecy”…..

Leaf Shinobi

2. Mint Frost
    October 23, 2016 at 6:22 pm

Goosefeather was a really unusual character that seemed as if he was suffering from a severe mental breakdown to me when I first read Bluestar’s Prophecy. Some of his prophecies were so uncanny and spot on. When he declared that the vole Snowpaw had caught (her first catch) as an Omen of WindClan’s plans to destroy ThunderClan prompted a battle that ultimately killed Moonflower as result it was evident his mental state was declining.

Now after reading this story from his point of view, and the curse he carried within him from his unique abilities to see dead cats explains everything. His story needed to told and it was done well. And he did after all foresee Rusty coming along to join ThunderClan and his role later as the fire that could save the clan.

3. Shadepaw
    December 13, 2016 at 11:46 pm

I really liked how at the beginning he found the other kits and they’re just like “You cheated!” I honestly found that hilarious!!

Though I nearly SCREAMED when a prophecy from The New Prophecy came up. I was just like “YOU WERE DEAD!! WHY ARE YOU BEING TOLD A PROPHECY THAT WILL ONLY COME TRUE FAR PAST YOUR DEATH?!?!”
    …okay, maybe I did scream just a bit…

• Rainpaw
      May 1, 2017 at 7:43 am

That was basically why he regarded his gift of hearing prophecies as a curse. Too many prophecies, most of them never to happen/happening in his lifetime.

Mrrrow.

4. Shardpaw
    March 10, 2017 at 5:55 am

I liked how he was overwhelmed with prophecies and couldn’t tell the difference between real and StarClan cats, though when it said “The lake will run red” I was just like “YOU ARE DEAD BY THEN!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, STARCLAN? EVEN BLUESTAR IS DEAD BY THEN, AND SHE’S NOT EVEN BORN YET! WHAT?!”

I was full on SCREAMING in my room, no joke. My parents actually came in to make sure I was okay XD

• March 10, 2017 at 2:25 pm

That was part of the point. He saw his power as a curse instead of a gift because he was completely overwhelmed with all of these prophecies.

He's a lion…that talks!

5. Sky
    May 21, 2017 at 1:44 pm

Alright: A summary by Sky
    Goosefeather couldn’t tell real cats between StarClan cats. He was bullied and teased, and his sister was terrible to him, always choosing her crush/boyfriend.
    He became apprentice to Cloudberry at four moons. His sister named him weird.
    He then began seeing the prophecies and foretelling things about cats when he saw them. That gave him the insane part.
    Storm tail tried killing him
    Overall, this book made me hate Moonflower and Stormtail and love Goosefeather