Moth Flight’s Vision Spoiler Page

And here we are! Another Super Edition!

Kate’s very¬†excited to see fan response to this one!

And prepare yourself, spoilers shall be afoot!

flothy mothy

115 Replies to “Moth Flight’s Vision Spoiler Page”

1. Hashbrown That Burns Mouth
    February 5, 2017 at 11:18 pm

Hi Kate! If I may ask, did Bumble go to StarClan when she died?

• February 10, 2017 at 8:53 am

I know I’m not Kate, but I’ve read almost all of the warriors books. So, from what I’ve read, apparently there’s a “StarClan” for all the rogues, loners, and kittypets of the world, or any cat who chooses not to be in a Clan or Tribe. I think that is where Bumble went, even though she tried to be a part of a Clan, and was turned down.

2. Junipersong
    February 10, 2017 at 9:03 am

One thing I’ve always wondered about is how drastic the change in Shadowclan was from when it was founded to Firestar’s time. Tall Shadow’s ShadowClan was kind, compassionate, and warm-hearted in Moth Flight’s Vision, but then fiercely loyal, way too proud, and battle hungry by Blackstar’s leadership. I don’t know what happened to change them, but from what I’ve read, this “bad” Shadowclan seemed to have started after Tall Shadow died.

• Rainpaw
      February 10, 2017 at 9:21 am

I’ve always wondered whether it was some unknown ShadowClan leader who started it, or if the name ‘Shadow’ just caused them to be viewed as bad. Anyway, queens scare kits with how cats from other Clans would eat them or so, that might also be a reason.

Mrrrow.

• Junipersong
        February 25, 2017 at 3:17 am

Yeah that could be it..I think it’s just so sad how Shadowclan becomes the Dr. Evil of the clans, and the nursery tale of the dawn of clans views Tall Shadow as a toned-down version of Brokenstar. The story says Tall Shadow demands she rule the whole forest, and River Ripple tells her that she would lead them into darkness. I didn’t see anyone who could of been a tyrant in mothflights vision, so it may have happened a lot later.

3. Moonpaw (Moonvision) who's best friends with Lilypaw (pool)
    February 11, 2017 at 9:25 pm

Mothflight and Micah are my all time favorite couple! They were so cute together!

Blogclan is Purrfect!

4. Falconbreeze
    February 17, 2017 at 4:23 pm

Do we know Tiny Branch’s eye color? (I imagine him with leaf-green eyes.) And how about Dew Petal? (I think she has blue eyes.)

5. Fawnpelt
    February 19, 2017 at 5:53 am

So, was Moth Flight confirmed to have ADD/ADHD? As someone who has ADHD, in my opinion the symptoms are too familiar to be a coincidence, but I’d like to be sure. On the Warriors wiki, it says in the trivia section for Moth Flight that it was confirmed she has ADD, with a link to a comment on Kate’s old blog, but the comment doesn’t seem to be there at all.