660 Replies to “The Apprentice’s Quest Spoiler Page”

1. Dawnflower
    August 5, 2016 at 7:16 pm

Anyone else realize that Alderheart is named after Firestar? Cause he was Fireheart?

• Emberpaw (Emberfang)
      August 5, 2016 at 7:40 pm

Huh, never noticed that! πŸ˜€

August 20, 2016 at 1:06 am

That’s what bugs me soooooooooo much about it. Firestar was to much of a Gary Stu. I know Alderheart isn’t but it’s just ugh.,.

2. Jaysnow
    August 6, 2016 at 12:40 am

Kate, does Skystar make an apperance this arc?

August 7, 2016 at 7:40 am

W.A.S.

August 20, 2016 at 1:26 am

Hey Kate! Why are the five original leaders called Thunder Shadow River Wind and Sky? They’re names have stars at the end. And why after DotC does Tall Shadow start acting like Moon Shadow. How does Wise, Respected, Only speaking when the time is right, and a bit wary of outsiders joining the group for the safety of her friends and family but if they prove their worth she lets them join turn into untrustworthy of the cats she has known for moons alive and dead and snarky? And why is it put as a bad thing that Tall Shadow lost all her lives in battle. In the ultimate guide it says Firestar tried to do the same but lost one in greencough but theother eight in battle. ShadowClan isn’t evil! Please let Violetkit show that in her P.O.V.!

3. Snowflower
    August 7, 2016 at 2:43 am

Kate, not a question about the book, but what are your thoughts on the official warrior cat forums closing?

August 7, 2016 at 7:32 am

HarperCollins has made the difficult decision to close the forums. It has been truly amazing to see all the love that message board users have shown for Warriors over the years.

• Rainhawk
        August 7, 2016 at 11:14 pm

Good thing a new forum was made.

• Snowflower
          August 9, 2016 at 10:07 pm

Yep!

4. Lynxflame
    August 7, 2016 at 7:44 am

Kate?
    What eye colour do Berrynose and Blossomfall have?
    Berrynoses are most likely blue like his mothers or green like his brothers.
    Blossomfalls parrents have blue and golden eyes.
    I was just curious^^

Also, I wanted to ask if Leaftail was named after his brown fur colour (like a tree where leafes are on) or if something special is going on with his tail like a lighter tip or anything?

August 7, 2016 at 7:48 am

I’ve checked my Allegiance sheet and there’s no eye colour given for any cat, which means it hasn’t been decided yet…

• Dovefur
        August 7, 2016 at 8:51 am

Kate, could you give some more insight on Maggottail?

August 8, 2016 at 7:22 am

Who?

• Lynxflame
            August 8, 2016 at 7:25 am

Maggittail is one of the oldest cats in the Dark Forest, but he is only mentioned once as beeing nearly faded and really evil. I always thought he is an ancient WindClan Warrior because WindClan somehow has no really evil known cats in the dark forest. And Antpelt can’t count to really super evil.

August 8, 2016 at 8:48 am

I’m afraid he has clearly been forgotten by everyone (including the Erins) which is why he is fading….

August 12, 2016 at 3:04 am

Why is Clawface in the dark forest! I know he killed yellowfang and was a rogue but Blackstar killed Stonefur and was a rogue too! HE went to StarClan. And Clawface only did it because he thought it was the right thing to do, Brokenstar told him to!

August 15, 2016 at 12:08 pm

Ask StarClan. It was their decision.

August 21, 2016 at 12:54 am

Wait he didn’t kill Yellowfang he killed Spottedleaf. Sorry. Yellowfang was on my mind.

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
            August 8, 2016 at 7:50 am

Dark Forest cat. Appears in The Forgotten Warrior.

August 8, 2016 at 8:45 am

Lorks a mercy – how do you remember so much!

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
                August 8, 2016 at 9:19 am

Ahaha half a chance πŸ˜› Warriors Wiki is my savior. I don’t even know what I ate for breakfast yesterday morning πŸ˜›

August 8, 2016 at 9:26 am

Thank StarClan. I thought I was feeble-minded.

August 12, 2016 at 3:06 am

Yeah its my savior too! Only problem is my old PC lags and glitches like crazy on it. I refresh one page about 3 times just to get to the trivia section!

5. August 7, 2016 at 7:48 am

Kate can you clarify that Shimmerpelt and Ottersplash from Crookedstar’s Promise went to StarClan? I’ve always really enjoyed them and would like it to be canon that they went to StarClan. Thanks!

August 8, 2016 at 7:23 am

Is there any reason why they shouldn’t have?

• Blackkit :D
        August 8, 2016 at 8:28 pm

Le shrug

• August 10, 2016 at 4:50 pm

So is that canon? Can it be put on the wiki? That’s why I ask. And thank you!!!

August 15, 2016 at 12:12 pm

Yes. πŸ™‚

August 12, 2016 at 3:07 am

Well on warriros wiki it somehow says they’re alive. Oh and did the cats like Skyheart and Sunfish go to StarClan to? Or Rowanberry and Nutwhisker?

August 12, 2016 at 3:10 am

Oh and what clan did Brightspirit Braveheart and Shiningheart come from? I’ve always wondered! What’s your favorite clan? Mine is ShadowClan, but I think it’s kinda obvious! Will warriors continue after vision of shadows? Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease! I couldn’t bare for it to end!

• Lynxflame
            August 15, 2016 at 8:02 pm

Brightspirit, Braveheart and Shiningheart were SkyClan cats. It was said on the forum. But since its closed the Link doesn’t work anymore.

August 15, 2016 at 12:07 pm

If they were loyal warriors, they would have gone to StarClan. It is for StarClan to decide.

• August 15, 2016 at 8:54 pm

On the Warriors Wiki, they won’t put a cat in StarClan unless their death was shown/confirmed in the books or an Erin says so, even if it’s cats who are obviously dead by now they don’t show up & the timeframe. πŸ™‚

August 16, 2016 at 3:57 pm

As I have always said, if it is not written, it has not happened, or not not happened. The probability wave function has not been collapsed.

August 19, 2016 at 9:36 pm

They were definitely loyal warriors!

6. Blackkit :D
    August 7, 2016 at 1:54 pm

HYPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD

7. Shardkit
    August 7, 2016 at 4:23 pm

Hey Kate, I dont really want spoilers, I just want idk reassurance lol. I just really dont want you guys to abondon a few things.
    1. Being the Dove and Tiger thing,m. Bramblestar’s Storm ended on an obvious cliffhanger and it wouldnt make sence if it was never touched on now.
    2. Breezepelt betraying his clan in The Great Battle was a big deal, I feel like he was kind of forgotten about too, but maybe him having kits will change things.
    Im just hoping you have something in store for those few. πŸ™‚

August 8, 2016 at 7:21 am

Duly noted.

August 12, 2016 at 3:20 am

Ooh! Can Dove and Tiger have kits please! I’ve always loved DovexTiger and hated DovexBumble for some strange reason. πŸ™ πŸ™‚

August 15, 2016 at 12:04 pm

W.A.S.

August 12, 2016 at 3:24 am

was it on purpose that a RiverClan cat had two kits named Nightkit and Breezekit. Sounds like Nightcloud and Breezepelt have a secret admirerer πŸ˜›

August 15, 2016 at 12:04 pm

Just one of those things…

8. Sharpscar
    August 7, 2016 at 11:10 pm

Hi Kate! What happened to Dawnpelt’s first litter? There is no way Sleekpaw, Strikepaw, and Juniperpaw could be her first litter. Dawnpelt was heavily pregnant throughout Bramblestar’s Storm while Cinderheart just got pregnant by the end of the book and her kits (Hollytuft, Fernsong, and Sorrelstripe) were warriors by The Apprentice’s Quest. Sleekpaw, Strikepaw, and Juniperpaw were newly made apprentices.

Is there a possibility that Stonewing and Wasptail are her first litter? It would make sense due to their coloration. Or did something else happen to them?

August 8, 2016 at 7:20 am

Ooh, I’m not sure!

• Lynxflame
      August 8, 2016 at 7:27 am

Oh I would love Stonewing an Wasptail beeing her first litter *-*
      Than they wouldn’t just pop up in the sorry like random rogues^^

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
        August 8, 2016 at 7:33 am

πŸ˜€

• Snowflower
      August 9, 2016 at 10:10 pm

I believe that Wasptail was from her first litter. Especially since Wasptail and Sleekpaw nearly look alike.

August 12, 2016 at 3:16 am

I’m pretty sure a cat named Berryheart was in her first litter. And I’m pretty sure her daughter is Needlepaw. Stonewing and Wasptail can’t because they’re new warriors and it’s been 18 moons. Hollytuft, Fernsong, and Sorrellstripe have been warriors longer than Stonewing and Wasptail as they became warriors when Alderkit was 1 or 2 moons. Stonewing and Wasptail were announced as warriors at alderpaw’s first gathering. Oh and Kate did you know that stonewing was the name of a WindClan cat on vigil the night ShadowClan drove them away from the old forest moor. He DIED! It’s kind of harsh to give his name to a ShadowClan cat if ShadowClan killed him.

• August 12, 2016 at 8:53 pm

Stonewing of WindClan was probably forgotten, like other SotC cats in stories.

August 13, 2016 at 1:29 am

Happy early blogclanniversary!

• πŸ…Lionpaw🐾
          August 15, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Happy 364 days late clanniversary πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†

August 19, 2016 at 9:41 pm

Oh wait. berryheart is Snowbird’s daughter. Nevermind!

9. Shadestar
    August 8, 2016 at 3:11 am

Kate, Just wondering – will Needlepaw take place further in the series? And, does this series have anything to do with the Ancients or Early Settlers? Just wondering, because I have a notebook full of theories haha..

August 8, 2016 at 9:33 am

W.A.S

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
        August 8, 2016 at 10:01 am

For a second I thought you were saying I was and was very confused πŸ˜›

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
          August 8, 2016 at 10:14 am

oh wait I jumbled up my words πŸ˜›

August 12, 2016 at 3:17 am

whats W.A.S.?

August 15, 2016 at 12:05 pm

Ask BlogClan. πŸ™‚

• Rosefur
          August 15, 2016 at 1:54 pm

Will Answer Soon

• Lupinepaw
          August 15, 2016 at 3:00 pm

Wait and see. πŸ™‚

August 19, 2016 at 9:38 pm

Thank you Rosefur and Lup! I’ve always wondered!

10. Lynxflame
    August 8, 2016 at 1:24 pm

Kate?
    I’m not shure wich eye colour Mousefur has.
    She is describet with “eyes the color of sunlit ice.”
    But is that ment to be the yellow that appears? Or does it mean icy blue? I’m just not shure if its a yellow or blue D:

August 8, 2016 at 7:13 pm

Sounds blue to me. Or pale yellow. Hmmmmm.

• Lynxflame
        August 8, 2016 at 7:15 pm

Thats my problem :’D
        Since she won’t turn up again I think you can decide, you wrote the “like sunlit ice” phrase^^

August 10, 2016 at 4:47 pm

I think yellowish…

August 19, 2016 at 9:39 pm

Really Kate? I feel like sunlit ice sounds like a really really pale blue. like in Antarctica or something.

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
              August 19, 2016 at 10:24 pm

Well it is sunlit so..

• Amberstorm233
        August 8, 2016 at 8:05 pm

I’d say pale yellow considering Mousefur would have to have some white on her for blue eyes.

• August 12, 2016 at 3:38 am

But anatomy doesn’t matter in Warriors…

• Amberstorm233
            August 12, 2016 at 4:44 am

Anatomy? I was talking about genetics, not anatomy…

• August 12, 2016 at 8:57 pm

I think that’s what Moonpaw meant.

• Amberstorm233
                August 13, 2016 at 3:04 am

Ah okay. With that said, I disagree with the video. I understand that it’s a fantasy novel, but it is still set in a realistic setting. Yes, her point is that these cats don’t exist in our world, however it’s close enough so that at least basic rules should apply. That means no bumble bee cats, less solid cats with blue eyes, less male tortoiseshells and cats at least looking something like their parents or even closer family members. The point is, this is close enough to the real world, despite cats getting nine lives, etc., there are still things that are realistic enough to warren at least some genetic accuracies. Not to mention, why is it a problem if someone want sot accurately do genetics? The way Moonkitti makes it out to be sounds like that is a bad idea or that people shouldn’t do it because it is bad -.-

August 13, 2016 at 1:36 am

Redtail had kits too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Sandstorm is cousins with Tigerstar!
            Firestar, you’re related to 2 major villains!
            Bramblestar, you’re related to Squirrelflight!
            Graystripe you are cousins with your best friends mortal enemy! You have betrayed him! WhYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! πŸ™
            Tee-hee!

• Goldenpaw (Goldenstreak)
      August 8, 2016 at 7:23 pm

I’ve always imagined her with dark amber eyes for some reason πŸ˜›

• Dawnkit the first who edited trailing stars chapter 19!
      August 9, 2016 at 10:29 pm

Two words: the wiki. πŸ˜›

11. Snowflower
    August 9, 2016 at 10:12 pm

Kate, are Molewhisker and Cherryfall going to play major roles in the rest of the series? Or was that only for The Apprentice’s Quest?

I’m still kind of surprised that Molewhisker actually got a personality. Especially since he was always a background character. So, that’s probably why I’m wondering.

August 10, 2016 at 4:47 pm

W.A.S.

August 11, 2016 at 12:45 am

Who decided the publishing date for the shattered sky? Tell them THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU from Shadowpaw! It’s on my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will we get Needlepaw’s P.O.V.? And how do the cats know what needles are? And why can’t Sparkpaw have Sparkfire as a warrior name? How do you become an Erin Hunter? I think Needlepaw’s warrior name should be either Needlefern, Needlefrost, or Needlestorm! Will Harrykit and Stormkit finally have their warrior names in Hawkwing’s journey? Firefern (Firekit) has hers already! Ad in what book does SkyClan join the lake? It says so in Hawkwing’s journeys blurb! Alderpaws full name should be alderleaf or alderleap! Why was there a Windflight in Bluestar’s Prophecy if ther is a Windclan. Sorry for this long comment! I love asking questions! Especially to authors! Please respond! πŸ™‚

August 11, 2016 at 12:46 am

So sorry. If any of my questions need spoilers don’t answer them kay? Sorry!

August 11, 2016 at 12:50 am

Oh and for a whole year I’ve wanted to suggest the warrior name of Harrykit! If you can can you suggest Harrycloud or Harryfeather? Please! (Sorry I tried to write a letter to the Erin Hunters with all this stuff but forgot to send it!) Oh and if there is when will the bonus edition of the shattered sky available in Barnes and Noble because I want to know when to preorder it! So sorry for bugging you!

August 15, 2016 at 12:20 pm

Hurray!
          Pine needles
          Editors’ decision, not mine. No reason given.
          I am technically the original Erin Hunter, who set the writing style for all the others. πŸ˜‰ I sent my cv to the company that created the Warriors concept around the time when they were commissioning a writer for the first series. They asked me to submit a sample; they fell in love with my sample and asked me to write the first 2 books in the series. I’ve been writing for Warriors ever since.
          SO do I, but it’s not.
          I don’t know.
          W.A.S.
          W.A.S.
          I have no idea.
          πŸ˜€

• August 20, 2016 at 12:04 am

Pine needles

It was rejected by HarperCollins

It’s confirmed to be Alderheart.

12. Lionpaw
    August 10, 2016 at 6:31 am

Hey Kate, Lionpaw here… (don’t worry, I’m not asking for AVoS spoilers). So, there’s a Lionkit in ShadowClan, and that’s where my cat Liontail is from. They’re both she cats, and I’ve had this crazy idea for a while now… I don’t remember which of the Erins is writing the next three books that the titles were announced were, but I wondering if any of you had a warrior name picked out for little Lionkit? If not, I highly suggest Liontail… partially, well, mostly because I think I’d go nuts if that was her warrior name. So if you could please tell me if she has one picked out, that’d be great!

August 10, 2016 at 4:51 pm

I probably won’t get to decide πŸ™ But if I ge the chance to suggest Liontail, I will.

• Lionpaw
        August 10, 2016 at 5:11 pm

Yay, and thank you!

• Lionpaw
      August 10, 2016 at 9:55 pm

Hi Lionpaw!!!!!!
      (I’m also Lionpaw!)

13. Sophie
    August 10, 2016 at 10:46 pm

Hi everyone! Please tell me as much as you can about The Apprentices Quest because I kind if forgot a lot of stuff already and that’s why I’m here. =^m^=

• Shadowfate
      August 11, 2016 at 6:45 pm

Alderpaw is best cat
      Sparkpaw is perfect
      Needlepaw is a snob
      They go on adventure to find SkyClan
      They find mean cats instead
      Alder and Needle get separated
      Alder and Needle adopt kits!
      Twigkit goes to ThunderClan and Violetkit goes to ShadowClan
      Rowanstar is a meanie face
      the end

August 12, 2016 at 3:01 am

Ummmm… First of all Needlepaw is awesome for MOST of the book. Yeah sometimes she’s annoying but I’m pretty sure she has a crush on Alderpaw. Which is why she might be acting so weird. And I’m pretty sure she’s scared and nervous and just trying to cover it up. And thinkabout it! ShadowClan deserved the kits just as much as ThunderClan, if not more, since it was NEEDLEPAW not Alderpaw or any of the other ThunderClan cats that found the kits. Maybe the reason why she ignored Alderpaw at the end was because he was trying to hoard them. It also must be pretty hard to be in the clan that everyone stereotypes as evil! Maybe Rowanstar came off as mean but he just wanted for his clan to have what was fair.

• Jayfrost
          August 12, 2016 at 4:22 am

Yeah, but these kits are littermates. It seems cruel to split them up.

BlogTeam Administrator

• August 12, 2016 at 4:34 am

^ True.

Yes, it seemed fair for ThunderClan and ShadowClan to have one, but Violetkit and Twigkit only had each other, and they got separated… I also really feel bad for Violetkit, since she won’t be next to Lilyheart anymore, and will have to get used to a new foster mother. It isn’t fair at all for Violetkit and Twigkit…

• August 12, 2016 at 2:53 pm

Yeah, well , we split kits (2 moons) up from their littermates to be ‘adopted’

• Jayfrost
              August 12, 2016 at 8:02 pm

Yeah, but the cats in Warriors are more intelligent. It would be more like splitting up two young human siblings and making them join groups that might make them fight each other one day.

BlogTeam Administrator

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
                August 12, 2016 at 8:13 pm

I agree. It would be like if they had split me and my twin up when we were babies and putting us in different families and we would have to fight each other someday.

• August 12, 2016 at 8:51 pm

It’s like splitting me and my twin Milkkit up. Forever.

August 13, 2016 at 1:23 am

I think it was cruel too. But I think it also made the book better. If everything at the end is all perfect and happy the book wouldn’t have as many cliffhangers and such. I feel bad for them too, but Bramblestar and Tawnypelt survived it and they’re still close. Two little kits can do it too! (But who else was kind of happy that ShadowClan got Violetkit? I think Twigkit is kind of a cruel name to give because she was as skinny as a twig. Sheesh its like saying “Hi, I’m Iwasnamedtwigkitbecausei’masthinasatwigpaw at a gathering. Alderpaw, why in the world did you do that?)

• Jayfrost
              August 13, 2016 at 2:06 am

Oh yeah, I definitely like it as a plot point, I just think it was a cruel thing for the characters to do.

As for Tawnypelt and Brambleclaw, it was Tawnypelt’s choice to leave ThunderClan. These kits were given no chance and were forced apart. It’s not a fitting comparison.

BlogTeam Administrator

• Rosefur
                August 16, 2016 at 3:48 pm

It makes the book interesting, but its so sad! And Bramblestar’s just as bad as Rowanstar for separating the kits. Everybody’s saying Rowanstar’s bad but look at Bramblestar! He was just as stubborn. I also really dislike how all the other clan cats just SAT there while the kits got separated. Poor Twigkit and Violetkit! Alderpaw also says that he’ll do everything he can for Twigkit but of course he doesn’t tell his father to not separate them! He just watches silently. Bramblestar… I CANT BELIEVE YOU I THOUGHT YOU’D UNDERSTAND! YOU AND TAWNEYPELT GOT TO CHOOSE! BUT NOOOO THESE KITS HAVE TO BE SEPERATED DON’T THEY? ok rant done

• Jayfrost
                  August 16, 2016 at 3:50 pm

Agreed, though I think Rowanstar’s a bit worse for forcing the issue. At least Bramblestar already knew the kits were happy and settled with the queen in his camp and would therefore have more incentive to keep them there. But yeah, it all just seems cruel.

BlogTeam Administrator

• August 16, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Yeah. I think that They should have done something like one moon in ThunderClan, one moon in ShadowClan, and so on, until they were old enough to decide which Clan to be in.

• Jayfrost
              August 16, 2016 at 4:34 pm

Maybe.

BlogTeam Administrator

• Shadowfate
          August 12, 2016 at 6:21 am

Shadowpaw,
          That list I made was in jest. No need to get worked up defending Needlepaw and ShadowClan’s honor. πŸ™‚

August 13, 2016 at 1:16 am

Oh I wasn’t worked up. I just… Uh… I don’t even know. I think I just… Wait one sec… Okay I just read over the comment… Yeah I think I was a bit worked up but that’s fine. You know why? Because conflicting interests make better conversations. And It did. πŸ™‚

• December 31, 2017 at 1:22 am

what is Needlepaw’s fur does anyone know?

• Birchfoot
        August 13, 2016 at 2:34 am

Needlepaw isn’t a snob! She’s one of the best characters in the book πŸ˜€