A Vision of Shadows Discussion Page

Hello BlogClan! Creampaw noticed that there was a lot of discussion on the Path of Stars Spoiler page and suggested I give you a page for speculation and discussion about the sixth series.

11376585_1618462398398977_1283408952_n

Great idea, Creampaw! Here it is 😀

Speculate as much as you like!

PS. I won’t answer any questions about what will happen in A Vision of Shadows, so don’t ask! 😀

Similar Posts:

402 Replies to “A Vision of Shadows Discussion Page”

1. Mistlekit/Mistlepaw/Mistletuft
    November 11, 2017 at 3:21 pm

I also think Finpaw should be Fintail, because of his (sort of) stubby tail 🙂

2. Beechflight
    November 17, 2017 at 2:05 am

Which book does Finpaw come into existence? I’ve read TAQ, T&S, and Shattered Sky, but I haven’t heard of a Finpaw yet.

just say fear of long words 😛

• Moonlight Shining on Turkey (Moonpaw/Moonbreeze)
      November 22, 2017 at 5:12 am

DN and Hawkwing’s journey

Click my name!

3. Beechflight
    November 17, 2017 at 2:13 am

Can anyone give me a copy of the allegiances from Darkest Night pls?

just say fear of long words 😛

4. Airloom
    December 24, 2017 at 2:06 am

If uve read all the books of vision of shadows (there’s a new one coming in April but it’s fine) read tiger hearts shadow it tells about how dove wing and tiger heart go missing 😂😂

5. Shadekit (Shade of a Frosty Evergreen Tree)
    December 28, 2017 at 4:27 pm

Fin+Twig=mates! 😀

I LUV WEEKENDS!

6. January 9, 2018 at 9:35 am

Just wondering will all the first words of the clan names (Thunder✅, Wind, River✅, Shadow✅, Sky✅, Star?[it’s also counted in my opinion]) appear in the titles of AVOS 😛.

*✅= already included

As the storm...

• January 16, 2018 at 1:43 am

oh good idea

warning:very gay

• "Adopt An Orphan Fox" (Foxie)
        January 16, 2018 at 1:53 am

Well the titles are:

The Apprentice’s Quest
        Thunder ✅ and Shadow ✅
        Shattered Sky ✅
        Darkest Night ✅ (night could be for StarClan?)
        River of Fire ✅
        The Raging Storm (idk maybe a big windstorm?)

I like that idea!

7. ❄️Cheetahpaw is Ready for a Snow Day❄️
    January 18, 2018 at 3:12 am

SPOILER ALERT FOR DN
    Tree and Violetshine are probably going to be mates…. We all know it’s going to happen. Not that I like Tree that much… He’s kind of stuck up and he just casually admits he can see dead cats (totally not creepy at all 😝)

😁Stay Pawsitive!😁