A Vision of Shadows Discussion Page

Hello BlogClan! Creampaw noticed that there was a lot of discussion on the Path of Stars Spoiler page and suggested I give you a page for speculation and discussion about the sixth series.

11376585_1618462398398977_1283408952_n

Great idea, Creampaw! Here it is 😀

Speculate as much as you like!

PS. I won’t answer any questions about what will happen in A Vision of Shadows, so don’t ask! 😀

Similar Posts:

320 Replies to “A Vision of Shadows Discussion Page”

1. Mintkit(feather)/Mint That Grows Where Feathers Fall
    June 2, 2017 at 2:05 am

This is my second favorite arc! It is tied with Power of Three. 😀 What’s your favorite arc?

Minty The Amazing

• Mintkit(feather)/Mint That Grows Where Feathers Fall
      June 2, 2017 at 2:06 am

My favorite is The New Prophecy.

Minty The Amazing

2. Mintkit(feather)/Mint That Grows Where Feathers Fall
    June 2, 2017 at 2:06 am

Do you think that Squirrelflight will survive long enough to become leader? I don’t, even though I really want her to!

Minty The Amazing

• Ripplestar(Crowpaw)
      June 2, 2017 at 4:05 pm

Nope I think Lionblaze will be the next leader.

• Waffles
      June 14, 2017 at 2:23 pm

I don’t think she will, sadly. 🙁 But I think Lionblaze, 😛

100% Waffle, And Nothing More

• Butterflyflower
      June 14, 2017 at 10:29 pm

I actually don’t want her too because I like the name Squirrelflight better than Squirrelstar 😛 But I like the name Sparkstar so I’m hoping Squirrelflight will survive at least long enough for Sparkpelt to be deputy before before Bramblestar dies so Sparkstar can happen!

• Sky
      June 15, 2017 at 2:03 am

Ivypool has a large lead. Bramblestar understands her AND Ivypool’s a reliable, brave, loyal cat who risked her life for her Clan

3. Mistypaw/Mistyflower
    June 2, 2017 at 11:34 am

I’m really curious to know what happens in shatterd sky. I already read the prologue on Google but can’t read the whole book since its not available on Google yet! I’m not going to read spoilers cause they spoil the excitement! Wish the Warriors books were available on my country.

• Russetfeather
      June 2, 2017 at 3:29 pm

What country do you live in?

She's a mod…that talks!

• Mistypaw/Mistyflower
        June 3, 2017 at 5:13 am

Srilanka 😉

It’s really rare to find a warrior cats book here🙂

4. Jack that Howls at Dawn
    June 8, 2017 at 7:28 pm

I bet that Onestar dies

• Stormheart
      June 14, 2017 at 1:46 pm

Sipilers,

Yup he was killed byt darktail who is acctually Onestars son!

5. Stormheart
    June 14, 2017 at 1:59 pm

I have several names suggestions for cats outside of clans:

Archie, Yellowpearl, Pearl, Scorpiantail, Scorpian, Starleaf, Ruthless, Tigershark, Tiger, Frosty, Astrid, Dolphin, Orion, Jupiter, Cinder, Shoe, Titan, Rabbit, Dolphintail, Maya, Kip,
    Silverware, Glitch, Glithcwhisker, Pest, Bay, Hege, Twany, Spot, Dolly, Lea, Noddles, Starkwhisker, Sky, Skyla, Vladimir, Blueblood, Cosmo, Scramble, Sharkfin, Meatball, Ravioli, Wise, Valor, Grub, Noble, Kludd, Chase, Pom-pom, Koopa, Nala, Sod, Cod, Dime, Python, Snake, Troll, Buzz and Legstrong

• Maplefur
      June 14, 2017 at 2:48 pm

Ravioli, Ravioli, five me your territory.

[she/they]~~Ravenpaw is my son

• Quail (Quailkit)
      June 19, 2017 at 2:16 am

Ooh Archie!
      Rank: Kittypet
      Gender: Male
      Description: Light orange fur contrasted by white stripes.
      Personality: Bouncy, excitable, full of positive energy.
      My description for Archie.