A Vision of Shadows Discussion Page

Hello BlogClan! Creampaw noticed that there was a lot of discussion on the Path of Stars Spoiler page and suggested I give you a page for speculation and discussion about the sixth series.

11376585_1618462398398977_1283408952_n

Great idea, Creampaw! Here it is 😀

Speculate as much as you like!

PS. I won’t answer any questions about what will happen in A Vision of Shadows, so don’t ask! 😀

Similar Posts:

376 Replies to “A Vision of Shadows Discussion Page”

1. Mistypaw
    August 11, 2017 at 6:34 am

I really want Dovewing to be leader because i think that she might be a great leader but all the same Ivypool would make a stronger leader i expect
    and she has bigger chance to be leader than Dovewing.

Mist in Firgrove.

• August 11, 2017 at 8:22 am

Dovewing’s not the greatest choice, I agree
      Especially after she lost her powers

IVYSTAR IVYSTAR IVYSTAR

Sorzi
      And the stars shone

• Butterflyflower Who's Hyped Because the Sample for Tigerheart's Shadow Came Out and the Book will Soon!
        August 12, 2017 at 2:58 am

I want Sparkstar… XD

• Sky
          August 12, 2017 at 3:20 am

Nah

Rainbowness

• Fawnpaw/Fawnberry/N e r d
      August 12, 2017 at 8:30 pm

I want Brackenstar or Cinderstar (heart) but Cinderstar’s more likely!

boO I IS SO SPOOPY

• August 12, 2017 at 9:09 pm

Brackenfur is so old though! I agree, he would have been a wonderful leader. Too bad he never got the chance.

• Fawnpaw/Fawnberry/N e r d
          August 12, 2017 at 9:33 pm

Yeah. I feel as though he would’ve been a much better leader then Bramblestar. He’s been through so much!

boO I IS SO SPOOPY

• Sky
            August 19, 2017 at 1:27 pm

But Bramblestar’s been through more. He was a cat that helped find thenew territory, working with cats outside of the Clan meanwhile. He understands a lot about the Clans.

Rainbowness

• Softpaw
              September 10, 2017 at 8:27 pm

As well as having to prove his loyalty to his leader

• August 19, 2017 at 5:45 am

Firestar felt Brackenfur wasn’t fit to be leader

Sorzi
          And the stars shone

2. Mistypaw(Mistyflower)
    August 14, 2017 at 6:42 am

Lionblaze would make a great leader too he is young and strong and loyal.

3. Bluebellpaw
    August 19, 2017 at 4:44 am

few mins i rereading AVOS, but at night (it’s almost 12:00 am)

View post on imgur.com

i am so spooky so be afraid

4. witch hazel
    September 10, 2017 at 12:39 am

so, did anyone else ship violetpaw and zelda ? i feel like they would make a really cute couple together. i hope, since warriors books are sold in countries like russia where homosexuality is looked on with disgust, the erins do the same thing they did with raven x barley and tall x jake and confirm it outside of the book. plus, we already have two male x male pairing and more heterosexual parings then you can count, i think it’s time for lesbians in warriors 🙂

i ship crack ships

• September 17, 2017 at 10:12 pm

I ship them but I feel like they have a better friends/sisters dynamic and we shouldn’t be shipping them just for the sake of shipping. I am totally on board with a lesbian ship, but we shouldn’t be picking two she-cats and shipping them just for the sake of it.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• witch hazel
        September 22, 2017 at 11:46 am

they’re actually my only warrior cats ship lol. i agree, i’m not a big fan of people just shipping whoever, but out of all the popular lesbian ships in the fandom { ivy x blossom, moth x leaf, etc. } this one is the one where i felt the most chemistry.

5. Aquapaw
    September 10, 2017 at 10:23 pm

Did anyone ship Needletail and Alderheart? I think that they were SO CUTE in TAQ but then it just fizzled out when Rain came. I thought Rain was creepy. I still ship NeedlexAlder though.

• Sky
      September 10, 2017 at 11:48 pm

Not really, I saw them more of as cute friends

Rainbowness

• Wrenpaw (Wrenspark)
      September 17, 2017 at 9:51 pm

SAME. I ship AlderXNeedle

6. Softpaw/ Soon to be Shadowedpaw
    September 12, 2017 at 1:58 am

I don’t know why Squirrelflight is deputy, she’s so impulsive I just wanna smack bramble star.XD

7. Mistlekit
    September 17, 2017 at 8:21 pm

First comment I ever made on Blogclan 🙂

• September 17, 2017 at 9:04 pm

Welcome to BlogClan! I’m Wavesplash, but you can call me Wave or Wavey. If you have a question or just want to chat, I’d be happy to help! 🙂

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Wrenpaw (Wrenspark)
      September 17, 2017 at 9:53 pm

Welcome to the Blog, Mistlekit! I’m Wrenpaw, but you can call me Wren, Wreny, or whatever suits your fancy. I’ll be around if you need to know anything!

8. Mistlekit
    September 17, 2017 at 8:23 pm

*Cough* Alderheart should have a have a love interest in this series.

• Foxtail
      September 17, 2017 at 8:47 pm

Are you new here?? I’m Foxtail! (I agree with you on Alder)

• Wrenpaw (Wrenspark)
      September 17, 2017 at 9:52 pm

Same!

• September 17, 2017 at 10:13 pm

What about Needletail?

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Mistlekit
        September 18, 2017 at 5:51 pm

I don’t really like Needletail. I used to enjoy the Alderheart X Needletail ship, but now I’m not very fond of it.

I thought Twigpaw should be with Alderheart. I think that Twigpaw’s warrior name should be Twigshine around that too. 🙂

• Mistlekit
          September 18, 2017 at 5:58 pm

I also made a fanfiction of Violetpaw (Violetwish) having kits with a Skyclan cat, Finpaw (Fintail). I know, it’s really bad. But yeah, I thought it was very fun to do.

• September 18, 2017 at 8:12 pm

Eh, me neither. It was better in TAQ. I ship Alderpaw/Needlepaw but not Alderheart/Needletail.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊