A Vision of Shadows Discussion Page

Hello BlogClan! Creampaw noticed that there was a lot of discussion on the Path of Stars Spoiler page and suggested I give you a page for speculation and discussion about the sixth series.

11376585_1618462398398977_1283408952_n

Great idea, Creampaw! Here it is 😀

Speculate as much as you like!

PS. I won’t answer any questions about what will happen in A Vision of Shadows, so don’t ask! 😀

270 Replies to “A Vision of Shadows Discussion Page”

1. Mapleleaf that loves her kits but still is Mapleleaf (Trust me)
    February 15, 2017 at 5:16 am

Who agrees that Onestar’s death is overdue? Waywaywaywaywaywaywaywayway overdue. MAKE HIM DIE. MAKE HIM DIE. MAKE HIM DIE. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER… SLOWLY…. PAINFULLY….

• February 15, 2017 at 5:36 am

do we have twin brains or something? 😛

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting 🌊

• Lilyshine (Lilypaw)
      February 22, 2017 at 6:26 pm

Yes, please, and make him reconcile with Firestar in StarClan!!

• Flamepaw (Flameheart)
      February 25, 2017 at 3:46 am

Please, don’t be a Flowey (Flowey the Flower). Sure his death is overdue but seriously, can we NOT watch something die over and over? Except for Darktail and his ugly face? Plus, what about Mistystar? Shes like, a million years old

Pre order all da books!!!

• March 6, 2017 at 11:53 pm

Flowey like, “Howdy! I’m Flowey! Flowey the Flower!” That Flowey?

• Flamepaw (Flameheart)
          March 11, 2017 at 11:10 pm

Yes, except the kind that that kills cats with “LOVE” bullets

Pre order all da books!!!

• March 12, 2017 at 1:52 am

but Onestar is horrible and Mistystar is amazing ;(

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting 🌊

• February 28, 2017 at 6:00 pm

I believe he should die in this series, BUT not like that. I think he is okay.

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

• Quailkit
        March 5, 2017 at 5:26 pm

I just read Thunder and Shadow and I’m like WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO ONESTAR!!

2. Lily That Shines Like Dawn
    March 5, 2017 at 7:01 pm

Onestar is pretty old, but I’d rather he die from green cough or something, so that maybe Firestar can visit him in a dream and they can work through their issues before Onestar dies, that would be pretty cool. 😛 The only thing i don’t like is Harespring becoming leader. We know very little about his personality and he’s not a major character. I don’t really like Harespring, but I guess we’ll have to see :/ .

Dawn was breaking...

3. Quailkit
    March 6, 2017 at 4:13 am

A little we know about Harespring is that he’s willing to break rules for the sake of helping other clans.

4. March 6, 2017 at 11:54 pm

I want PebblexHawk so badly to be Violet’s and Twig’s parents. Like SO BADLY.