A Vision of Shadows Discussion Page

Hello BlogClan! Creampaw noticed that there was a lot of discussion on the Path of Stars Spoiler page and suggested I give you a page for speculation and discussion about the sixth series.

11376585_1618462398398977_1283408952_n

Great idea, Creampaw! Here it is 😀

Speculate as much as you like!

PS. I won’t answer any questions about what will happen in A Vision of Shadows, so don’t ask! 😀

Similar Posts:

279 Replies to “A Vision of Shadows Discussion Page”

1. Mapleleaf that loves her kits but still is Mapleleaf (Trust me)
    February 15, 2017 at 5:16 am

Who agrees that Onestar’s death is overdue? Waywaywaywaywaywaywaywayway overdue. MAKE HIM DIE. MAKE HIM DIE. MAKE HIM DIE. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER… SLOWLY…. PAINFULLY….

• February 15, 2017 at 5:36 am

do we have twin brains or something? 😛

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting 🌊

• Lilyshine (Lilypaw)
      February 22, 2017 at 6:26 pm

Yes, please, and make him reconcile with Firestar in StarClan!!

• Flamepaw (Flameheart)
      February 25, 2017 at 3:46 am

Please, don’t be a Flowey (Flowey the Flower). Sure his death is overdue but seriously, can we NOT watch something die over and over? Except for Darktail and his ugly face? Plus, what about Mistystar? Shes like, a million years old

Search Leafpool, find my avata

• March 6, 2017 at 11:53 pm

Flowey like, “Howdy! I’m Flowey! Flowey the Flower!” That Flowey?

• Flamepaw (Flameheart)
          March 11, 2017 at 11:10 pm

Yes, except the kind that that kills cats with “LOVE” bullets

Search Leafpool, find my avata

• March 12, 2017 at 1:52 am

but Onestar is horrible and Mistystar is amazing ;(

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting 🌊

• February 28, 2017 at 6:00 pm

I believe he should die in this series, BUT not like that. I think he is okay.

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

• Quailkit
        March 5, 2017 at 5:26 pm

I just read Thunder and Shadow and I’m like WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO ONESTAR!!

• Emberblaze
      April 16, 2017 at 10:03 pm

o gosh lol XD

Emberblaze or Emberpaw

2. Lily That Shines Like Dawn
    March 5, 2017 at 7:01 pm

Onestar is pretty old, but I’d rather he die from green cough or something, so that maybe Firestar can visit him in a dream and they can work through their issues before Onestar dies, that would be pretty cool. 😛 The only thing i don’t like is Harespring becoming leader. We know very little about his personality and he’s not a major character. I don’t really like Harespring, but I guess we’ll have to see :/ .

CAPPY

3. Quailkit
    March 6, 2017 at 4:13 am

A little we know about Harespring is that he’s willing to break rules for the sake of helping other clans.

4. March 6, 2017 at 11:54 pm

I want PebblexHawk so badly to be Violet’s and Twig’s parents. Like SO BADLY.

• Flamepaw (Flameheart)
      April 3, 2017 at 6:09 am

ME TOO!!! 😜

Search Leafpool, find my avata

5. Flamepaw (Flameheart)
    April 3, 2017 at 6:11 am

Is it just me or did the time fly. Is the next book almost out? Last time I check, it was supposed to be released near the beginning of April.

Search Leafpool, find my avata

6. Daisypaw
    April 3, 2017 at 4:51 pm

I am very cruel… I want Darktail to be Violetpaw’s and Twigpaw’s father just for plot and character development. I see it as it being better for the story, however much it damages the characters emotionally. Not like the authors ever cared about that, though. 😛 I don’t actually know who I want to be their mother. I haven’t the faintest clue. But to be honest, I think she may just be a random rogue. Maybe Darktail forced her to abandon the kits?

Also, book five is River of Fire! Awesome name. For some reason I imagine Alderheart darting through the heather, yowling for Twigpaw to keep up, with smoke filling his lungs as the heather and gorse blaze; then him leaping into the stream, skidding on the pebbles and whirling around yowling, “Twigpaw! Twigpaw, where are you?! and her never coming out. Then inside, I imagine her with Violetpaw, brought together during the frenzy to escape the flames on the Gathering Island, and on the heather. I imagine a dramatic confrontation, and Violetpaw reveals who their parents are once Darktail maybe tells her.

Well, my dramatic prophecising of River of Fire is over. 😀

Who else adores them new covers!? They are amazing! I cannot wait for the third!

7. Daisypaw
    April 5, 2017 at 1:57 pm

I wish there were more moments in Warriors where the characters are more vulnerable. Not to the forces of wild or nature, or the attack. To themselves, for once! More where they are open and vulnerable…

Sorry this doesn’t make much sense or anything. Erm… I’m not supposed to be on BlogClan right now!

• Emberblaze
      April 17, 2017 at 2:10 am

lol

Emberblaze or Emberpaw

8. Emberblaze
    April 16, 2017 at 10:05 pm

what do u guys think Violetpaw and Twigpaw r going to be named as warriors? I would say Twigtail or Twigheart, and Violetnight or Violetsun

Emberblaze or Emberpaw

• Firefly That Glows In The Night (Fireflykit)
      April 17, 2017 at 2:15 am