Hawkwing’s Journey Discussion Page

Only StarClan knows how you found out the new title of Super Edition 09! But here is a page to discuss it. 😀 Cherith will be writing it, so you know it’s going to be FABULOUS!

SkyClan

Similar Posts:

None Found

190 Replies to “Hawkwing’s Journey Discussion Page”

1. Appledapple
    April 17, 2017 at 2:47 am

Where dose this book fit in terms of sequence with other books?

• Rainpaw
      April 20, 2017 at 6:44 am

After Omen of The Stars, because Ravenpaw died somewhere around OoTS. During both The Apprentice’s Quest and Thunder And Shadow is my best guess. Definitely before The Shattered Sky – or at least most of it.

Mrrrow.

• Mintkit(feather) Is An Amazing Magical Unicorn
        April 25, 2017 at 1:07 pm

Spoiler Alert for Shattered Sky, I guess.
        The manga takes place during Shattered Sky, because in it Echosong has died, however she dies during a vision in Shattered Sky. So it would be
        Hawkwing’s Journey–>first part of Shattered Sky–>HW Manga–>rest of Shattered Sky

Right?

When in thorns, look for roses

2. Rainpaw
    April 22, 2017 at 11:00 am

There’s only 7 comment pages on this post 😮

Mrrrow.

3. April 25, 2017 at 7:27 am

Admit Pebbleshine! You couldn’t keep yourself alive for I then hat brook 5 minutes!

JINGLE BELLS YO

4. Snowyfoot
    May 2, 2017 at 2:59 pm

I haven’t been settling in to this skyclan thing. In videos I’ve seen a lot of people refer to this as Chekhovs Gun. I do like where everything is going though

❄️Winter Wonderland❄️

5. June 18, 2017 at 3:15 am

I really liked this book
    I thought it was nice to see the POV of a skyclan cat in chaos, and it really foreshadowed for AVOS. 🙂

Sm;)e

• Nightflower
      September 17, 2017 at 1:22 am

Yea!

6. Goldenpetal
    June 26, 2017 at 4:11 pm

So you know when they are attacked by a 4 rogues and one is a long haired black she-cat that’s Raven! And i believe the silver tom is Roach but I’m not sure

7. Mistypaw(Mistyflower)
    August 16, 2017 at 1:38 am

Do you guys think that Violetpaw and Twigpaw are Hawkwing’s kits?

• Nightflower
      September 17, 2017 at 1:22 am

I’m pretty sure! 😃

• Mistlekit
        September 18, 2017 at 5:55 pm

They are. Look on the Warriors Wiki.

8. November 11, 2017 at 11:08 pm

whos hawkwing???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!