4,634 Replies to “I Heart (Insert Topic Here)”

1. Icy Flowers Among Green Clovers (Icy)
    March 27, 2017 at 3:56 pm

In the past four days, I’ve watched Sing, Ice Age: Collision Course, Moana and The Theory Of Everything. I’ve watched Sing and Moana twice 😛

Gramma Tala is the best character of them all. “I’m the village crazy lady. It’s my job.”

I have to say, though, The Theory Of Everything is probably one of my favourites. I would highly recommend it for anyone who likes Stephen Hawking and his work (I do 😛 ). It’s also great because Eddie Redmayne and David Thewlis are in it 😉 (Newt Scamander and Remus Lupin’s actors, for anyone who, like me, never knew their names until now 😛 ) It’s really quite a fantastic movie 😀

• March 27, 2017 at 5:41 pm

But Gunter. “This stage is about to explode with major piggy power!” 😛

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting 🌊

• Sapphire that shines in heart of an Easter Egg(Sapphireheart) (a.k.a. Comettail of Galaxyclan)
        March 28, 2017 at 2:04 am

Yah!

Galaxyclan Alligiances Monitor

• Icy Flowers Among Green Clovers (Icy)
        March 28, 2017 at 3:12 am

Ms. Crawly is just fantastic 😛

• Shadow of Shiny GREEN IPhone With a Clover Phonecase (Shadowpaw)
      March 28, 2017 at 5:15 am

Moana is amazing!
      I thought the animating was… unexplainable with words…

2. Duskpaw (Duskblaze)
    March 27, 2017 at 11:21 pm

I heart to (insert topic here)

Dusktape 😛

3. March 28, 2017 at 7:41 am

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

4. Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
    March 28, 2017 at 4:42 pm

I’m kinda obsessing over The Vampire Diaries 😛 Okay, not kinda, I am 😛

5. Flowerstream
    Flowerstream
    March 29, 2017 at 2:38 am

Let’s get down to business, to defeat the Huns!

BlogTeam Moderator

• Icy Flowers Among Green Clovers (Icy)
      March 29, 2017 at 3:30 am

Did they send me daughters when I asked for sons?
      You’re the saddest bunch
      I ever met
      But you can bet before we’re through
      Mister, I’ll make a man out of you

• March 29, 2017 at 3:36 am

SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING SOM SOMETHING, SOMETHING

🚫 NO PUNNSSSSSS 🚫

Jayfrost
      March 29, 2017 at 3:52 am

Did they send me daughters when I asked for sons?

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy