10,356 Replies to “I Heart (Insert Topic Here)”

1. January 22, 2018 at 4:39 am

s a p o t i s

HOW did Hawk Moth not know that a Guardian was in the city bc Ladybug and Chat Noir

I can see the same thing happening where Adrien gives the Turtle Miraculous in a time of need to Nino, but I can’t see him giving the Bee Miraculous to Chloe, and no way will Marinette do that, so I’m really interested to wonder how that will go down. Maybe Master Fu does it himself? I can see him seeing the superhero-worthy side of Chloe since he’s always in the backrgound observing

since the Peacock Miraculous in the safe was a fake, now we know roughly how Le Paon is a thing. I’m guessing Gabriel will steal it and give it to Nathalie since she knows but she’ll turn on him? oooh

ALYA FREAKING KNOWS I swear if not those were some reeeeaaally coincidental questions and facial expressions to Marinette

god I love how there are so many callbacks in this season like just in this episode, we got Lila/Volpina, Theo and his bicycle ride thingy, Andre and his ice cream, Alya having a new phone, Alya calling little kids “little monkeys”, Alya being good with kids, and probably more

In Stormy Weather Alya, Marinette/Ladybug, and Manon were in/by the caruosel, I thought it was interesting that they chose this spot to give Alya her Miraculous especially in an episode centered around Alya and little girls

All we know about Gabriel suggests him being a cold, strict father even when Adrien was a kid like Alya’s sisters, but what he said to them about kids being free suggests otherwise and that he acted like that as a kid and hated adults which is really interesting

On that note it’s basically like The Bubbler which also involved Gabriel and parenting. Shame it wasn’t Nino instead of Alya which would make it double interesting

Something seems really off about Trixx. Idk. I headcanon that he’s a trickster/troublemaker/jokester so maybe that’s it. Also his voice is really similar to Plagg’s. I wonder if they have the same voice actor?

ALYA HAS THE PV AS A MOVIE NOT ONLY DOES IT EXIST IN CANON BUT IT’S A FULL MOVIE I bet Adrien has it – I wonder what he thinks of Felix? We didn’t see much of Bridgette there but I guess her personality is pretty similar to Marinette’s but Felix and Adrien are worlds apart.

ALL THE OTHER MIRACULOUSES DAAAANG I didn’t get a good look at any of them but from what I can see they look pretty cool! Also it was great seeing how the box works

Hawk Moth should’ve suspected a Guardian in Paris from the start so idk where he’s going to start looking if he’s exhausted all his options already, but knowing the show he’ll find out

I’m really sad that Alya isn’t a permanant Miraculous Holder but I know they’ll need help again so I’m curious why we go through Chloe and Nino too. I can see Adrien being the one to have to give out a Miraculous and not knowing it’s Alya so he has to go to Nino, but he has to find, meet, and discover Master Fu first and after that how will they get to Chloe? Why would they pick Chloe anyway?

Besides, the fact that Marinette almost chose the Bee Miraculous tells me that Chloe will be next. It also suggests that Marinette will be the one to give it to her but idk I have a hard time seeing that happen.

Alya’s necklace looks the same transformed and detransformed???

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Birchfoot
      January 23, 2018 at 3:07 am

i watched it in french (without subtitles because i need to practice french tbh) so i understood most of it, but not all of it

still a good episode though

2. Rainswept Wistep
    January 22, 2018 at 4:43 am

What are all of your favorite MAPs? ๐Ÿ˜› Mine’s probably King and Lionheart. ๐Ÿ˜›

3. Flamebriar
    January 22, 2018 at 5:50 am

Okay. So. I am gonna list all my favorite video games cause im a video gaming freak. Be warned. This list will be long.
    *opens up Steam and tries to remember PS4 and Wii U games*

WARNING THIS LIST IS ALSO OUT OF ORDER::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Oveerwatch
    Gang Beasts
    Amazing Frog?
    UNDERTALE
    Stardew Vally
    Subnautica
    Spore
    TABS (Totally Accurate Battle Simulator)
    Blade and Soul (Blade and Soul is really awesome)
    Tattletail
    Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (1 and 2)
    Assassins Creed
    Splatoon
    Pokemon

There are more those were just the ones I could do off the top of my head and that is a total of: 35 Games not counting all the pokemon games inside of Just Pokemon and not all of the assassins creed ones either. Another note, I have played all of these games for atleast an hour. ๐Ÿ˜›

• January 22, 2018 at 3:15 pm

Wooow…. I’ve heard of some of those, (Or watched YouTubers play them ๐Ÿ˜› ) I’ve played Spore though. ๐Ÿ˜› My favorite game of all time though is Minecraft Storymode ๐Ÿ˜›

ReginaXRobin Forever

4. Brightberry
    January 23, 2018 at 6:09 pm

For those of you who are fans of both Avatar: The Last Airbender and Hamilton, I thought I’d share this:

I wasn’t sure where to post it ๐Ÿ˜›