12,698 Replies to “I Heart (Insert Topic Here)”

1. Shiverfur
    August 19, 2018 at 3:54 pm

Time to ramble on about Six of Crows πŸ˜› (spoilers)
    Oooo i loved it so much, I’m probably gonna start re-reading it tonight so that I can take all of it in πŸ˜› At first I couldnt get into it but when the six came together I was so excited and ahhhhh
    Kaz is wonderfully horrible but good at the same time? Idk. But I really enjoyed his POV, especially when he retells his backstory and all that. He and Inej are pretty cute together too πŸ™‚
    Jesper is my favourite character. I love his personality so much and he’s somehow relateable? Him and Wylan are literally the cutest together eeeeeeep
    I really liked Inej. At first I thought she was a bit boring but as the book went on I started to like her more and more. I was actually so scared that she would die when she was climbing the Ice Court πŸ˜›
    Nina was my second favourite after Jesper πŸ˜€ She is so funny and I can totally relate to how much she loves food πŸ˜› She was just all round awesome and I find her relationship with Matthias really interesting and cute.
    At first I thought Matthias was creepy and scary but he’s actually so adorable πŸ˜› I love the ‘my ghost wouldnt associate with your ghost’ and I was so shocked when he turned ‘evil’ at the end, even though he was putting it on.
    AND WYLAN omg my child he’s so cute and nice and everything and whenever he was included in the chapter I was like yaaass Wylan. I was sad that he didnt have a POV though, even though there is in Crooked Kindom I hope?? I’m looking forward to see more Wysper in the next book omg (best ship duh) πŸ˜›
    AAAAhhA I’m so obsessed sorry bye πŸ˜›

• Cheetahspark
      August 20, 2018 at 3:32 am

Everything you said I TOTALLY AGREE WITH!!!! I wish there were more books….

Yeah my favorite characters are Wylan, Nina, and Jesper. But I love them all πŸ˜€

gimme dem cheetos

Icy
        August 20, 2018 at 3:44 am

Have you read the Grisha Trilogy? πŸ˜€ There’s a new book coming out in January with Nina in it! Leigh has also (I think) confirmed a third SoC. πŸ™‚

Ambition and strong coffee.

• Cheetahspark
          August 20, 2018 at 3:47 am

Yes, I’ve read the Grisha Trilogy πŸ™‚ (actually before I even heard of SoC)

WAIT REALLY!?!?! YAY!!!!!!!!

I need to remember what happened in the last books because I have a sucky memory

gimme dem cheetos

Icy
            August 20, 2018 at 4:18 am

Yes! πŸ˜€ The new book is called King of Scars, and it’s about Nikolai.

Ambition and strong coffee.

2. August 19, 2018 at 9:53 pm

3. Brackenpaw (light)
    August 20, 2018 at 4:05 am

I heart… WARRIORS!!! πŸ˜›

Life is beautiful.

4. August 20, 2018 at 6:53 pm

Soldier keep on marchin’ on
    Head down till the work is done
    Waitin’ for that morning sun
    Soldier keep on marchin’ on

I found this amazing Captain America AMV and now this song is stuck in my head =D

5. August 21, 2018 at 12:13 am

The world needs an anthem
    For all of womankind
    The song to fight, the song to right
    So we put our pens to paper
    And wrote all through the night
    A gorgeous ode to feminism
    Well within our sights

But this is all pretty nuanced stuff
    And putting it all in one song was tough
    And that’s why…

This is not a feminist song
    We tried real hard but it took too long
    This is not a feminist song
    ‘Cause we were scared we would do it wrong
    We know women need an anthem
    A song to call our own
    But we didn’t write that anthem
    We went home

(This is not the full song…but does anyone know this?)