12,900 Replies to “I Heart (Insert Topic Here)”

1. January 5, 2018 at 8:22 pm

grease
    went to see it in toronto with my gran
    AGH
    IT WAS SO GOOD

rip

• Birchfoot
      January 6, 2018 at 3:20 pm

Ooh I’ve heard it was good and now I kinda want to see it too

2. January 5, 2018 at 11:11 pm

eyy guess who finally logged into wp lol

anyone else hyped about the MC/DS battle in the rp’s?

Sporks are weird :/

3. January 7, 2018 at 6:05 pm

Has anybody heard the song Mockingbird by Eminem?

ReginaXRobin Forever

Sundance
      January 7, 2018 at 8:32 pm

When I was a little kid, around the age of eight, my siblings and I had a little squat TV in our room, or a handle-held device, I can’t recall, but I remember it only played a few songs that happened to be on it, and Mockingbird by Eminem was one of it. So we listened to that one on repeat a lot! ๐Ÿ˜›

Rain 2.0

4. Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
    January 7, 2018 at 6:59 pm

Any fans of Throne of Glass here and if you are a fan, I ship Archer and Celaena please donโ€™t kill me ๐Ÿ˜œ
    Or anyone who goes on the minecraft servers hive and hypixel and if you do what is your favourite game

5. January 7, 2018 at 7:41 pm

BLUEEE

I promised her that I’ll post this here ๐Ÿ˜›
    It’s my ultimate favorite song out of the ones sugarpaw plays!

– It has no bad language other than the name kind of having a cuss word in it, I’ve checked the lyrics –

ps. Jeongin is my little baaaby

Step out of them voices ~

• January 8, 2018 at 1:54 am

Wow that was actually really cool! Don’t worry, they mean hell as in the place

ReginaXRobin Forever

• January 8, 2018 at 7:29 pm

Ahhh I’m so relieved to hear that ๐Ÿ˜› Like so so relieved that you won’t think of me as a freak because of liking that song ๐Ÿ˜›

Step out of them voices ~

• January 8, 2018 at 10:01 pm

It’s an amazing song ๐Ÿ˜›

I just wish I knew what they were saying ๐Ÿ˜›

ReginaXRobin Forever

• Juniperpool/WaterWitch555
            January 8, 2018 at 11:24 pm

I canโ€™t translate the rapping part uhhh itโ€™s too fast

The lyrics are about how strict the school in South Korea are- many students have to stay up to a time past midnight JUST to study.

I couldnโ€™t translate the lyrics that well, so hereโ€™s a site that helps- https://colorcodedlyrics.com/2017/10/stray-kids-hellevator

• January 9, 2018 at 2:09 pm

Thanks, Juni ๐Ÿ™‚ I knew you were Korean but not that you could understand it! (Which probably should’ve been obvious ๐Ÿ˜›) I’ve watched an interview in which they tell that this song is about them reaching their dreams, going up from “Hell” in an elevator up to the dreams.

Yeahn I mostly use those websites if I want to know what they’re saying. ๐Ÿ˜›

Step out of them voices ~

6. January 7, 2018 at 7:41 pm

THIS SONG IS AWESOME

January 16 is a special day...

7. Sky
    January 7, 2018 at 8:37 pm

Anyone have some good book suggestions that aren’t too sad or scary?

• January 7, 2018 at 8:57 pm

The Magical Cats book series is awesome. ๐Ÿ˜€ It’s a mystery series, if you’re into that. ๐Ÿ™‚

Icy Claws (Iceflower)
      January 7, 2018 at 9:14 pm

The Selection is pretty good – mild cursing and definitely some romance, but nothing graphic. ๐Ÿ™‚ Six of Crows is my favourite duology. Plenty of action and plot twists, but fairly heavy cursing throughout, and some descriptive scenes. The Grisha trilogy is good too, which has milder cursing than Six of Crows, but still a few descriptive scenes. The Fault in Our Stars is also really good, but pretty sad. Unwind is also good, but a little disturbing. ๐Ÿ˜› I hope this helps! ๐Ÿ™‚

Ambition and strong coffee.

• January 8, 2018 at 12:14 am

Have you read the Lunar Chronicles? They’re pretty good. The Bartimus Triology (I think that’s how you spell it) is pretty good, too. And anything by John Green is pretty good.

January 16 is a special day...

• January 8, 2018 at 1:44 am

The Missing! ๐Ÿ˜€ It stresses you out, but it isn’t scary or sad. ๐Ÿ˜€

ReginaXRobin Forever

• January 8, 2018 at 2:06 am

Most of the things I read arenโ€™t really scary, since Iโ€™m bad with that stuff, so you can just check out any of the stuff I comment about ๐Ÿ˜› Lunar Chronicles, Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus/Trials of Apollo, Kane Chronicles, Renegades, Bravelands, Survivors, and The Selection are all really good ๐Ÿ™‚

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Spark Whose Tooth is Cold from the Snow (Sparktooth :P)
      January 8, 2018 at 2:46 am

If you’re a huge Star Wars fan (like me ๐Ÿ˜› ) you should try the Thrawn trilogy books. It’s the adventures of Han, Leia, Luke, etc. after Return of the Jedi. They stay true to the series while adding some awesome new things as well!

• Winterwhisper
        January 8, 2018 at 5:46 am

Those arenโ€™t canon anymore, right?

• January 8, 2018 at 6:18 am

COOL

#reylo

• Clover Growing in Snow(Cloverpaw, previously Brightpaw)
      January 8, 2018 at 11:19 pm

Percy Jackson, if you haven’t already read those, as well as the T.O.A.S.T. Mystery series. I will leave a link to the T.O.A.S.T. series here: https://www.jamesponti.com/toast

• Rainswept Wistep
      January 9, 2018 at 1:51 am

Renegades and The Lunar Chronicles (both by Marissa Meyer) are really good! Um, I mostly read scary or sad books so uh, haha, idk. ๐Ÿ˜›

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      January 9, 2018 at 8:01 pm

THRONE OF GLASS
      Or Star Crossed
      Or Half Blood
      Or Carve the Mark

The only thing isnโ€™t that Throne of Glass is quite romantic and one scene in the 5th book was a bit uncomfortable to read for someone of my age but it is fine other then that one scene

8. January 7, 2018 at 10:06 pm

WOLLUP

im sorry

i’ll see myself out :’)

drink water(not alcohol)

• January 8, 2018 at 1:33 am

wollup :,)

boo

• January 8, 2018 at 2:09 am

WOLLUP AAAH

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Insert Special January Holiday Lupinepaw
      January 8, 2018 at 7:11 am

n o o o o

i thought it died when i did

;;;;;”””””””(((((((((((

• Birchfoot
            January 9, 2018 at 2:29 am

๐Ÿ˜‰

• Breeze that Glides Through Summer
            January 11, 2018 at 3:38 am

You changed your avatar to Bread Cat :OOOO Iโ€™m so honored ๐Ÿ˜›
            (Iโ€™ll change my gravatar to another bread cat later ๐Ÿ˜‰ )
            EDIT: I went back and saw your reply, that is so cute ahh <3

Sundance
              January 11, 2018 at 9:52 pm

OMG I LOVE YOUR BREAD CAT ๐Ÿ˜› THEY ARE SO CUTE IT’S LIKE THEY’RE GAZING INTO MY SSSOOOUUULLL

Rain 2.0

• Breeze that Glides Through Summer
                January 12, 2018 at 6:08 am

Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜› (Maybe they secretly are! ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

• Juniperpool/WaterWitch555
      January 8, 2018 at 6:25 pm

yesss

• moon is lauzy
      January 9, 2018 at 4:21 pm

w o l l u p

• Echo Is Slipping On A Frozen Brook(Echopaw)
      January 15, 2018 at 6:55 pm

w o l l u p

9. January 8, 2018 at 1:21 am

Omg I literally love this.

• Beechpaw (Beechflight) who is not logged in
      January 9, 2018 at 1:47 am

That is super good! ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Spark Whose Tooth is Cold from the Snow (Sparktooth :P)
    January 8, 2018 at 2:50 am

Can anyone recommend a good TV series or movie, not too scary or sad, preferably on Netflix? I’m getting a little bored watching the same shows and movies. ๐Ÿ˜›

• January 8, 2018 at 4:16 am

Miraculous Ladybug! I’d also recommend Steven Universe, Star vs the Forces of Evil, Gravity Falls, Teen Titans, any Disney movie, and OK K.O., but I’m not sure if they’re on Netflix.

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Silverpaw
        January 11, 2018 at 1:31 am

Oh wow, I could second nearly all of those. ๐Ÿ˜›

(I haven’t watched OK K.O., and I’ve only just started Teen Titans.)

• January 8, 2018 at 4:56 am

ONCE UPON A TIME IS REALLY GOOD ALL SIX SEASONS ARE ON NETFLIX. SEASON SEVEN IN THE MAKING AND I HAVE TO WAIT TILL MARCH ๐Ÿ˜›

ReginaXRobin Forever

• Clover Growing in Snow(Cloverpaw, previously Brightpaw)
      January 8, 2018 at 11:27 pm

The Flash is a good series, as well a Supergirl. If you like funny stuff, you could watch The Office an Parks and Rec. For movies, you can watch any Marvel movies. There are som Marvel movies on Netflix, and every TV show I listed is on Netflix. Also, this show isn’t on Netflix, but my favorite show EVER is PSYCH. It is a HILARIOUS cop show about a guy pretending to be a psychic. He always notices little details, and he and his best friend are always the funniest. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE WANTING TO WATCH A GREAT SHOW. It’s on Amazon Video.