12,698 Replies to “I Heart (Insert Topic Here)”

1. Silverpaw
    February 10, 2018 at 5:32 am

Okay so yeah (spoilers for the latest andi mack episode. yeah I watch a disney show, it’s an incredible one. 😛 )

I FREAKING PREDICTED THIS

Cyrus and math boy. Or basketball boy. Whatever the heck his name is. CJ? Anyways, I smell a ship brewing and oh lord do I ship it. That swing scene oh my it was sooo adorable my heart literally melted five times. Honestly I figured those two would bump into each other after Cyrus runs off but I didn’t think it’d be on the swings, nor did I think it’d be soo cute.

And holy heck the rest of this episode was great. I’m not even gonna get into it ’cause I’m lazy but I’m super excited of where CJ’s (I’m pretty sure his name is CJ) character is going. Like, wow. And honestly I feel so betrayed on Andi’s behalf I swear. Aaaaaah I’m just so excited for Cyrus, he deserves himself a good boyfriend. //andboyohboydoIhopeit’sCJ/

edit: oh jeez I went through this entire thing calling him tj and then I looked it up and changed it. 😛

• Silverpaw
      February 10, 2018 at 5:39 am

WAIIT AAHHH IT IS TJ oh lord I could’ve sworn I read Cj.

in my defense it takes me a while to memorize a character’s name. 😛

• February 10, 2018 at 9:46 pm

I saw some of that show on vacation in November and I really want to watch it but the episode that was on had this big reveal 😛

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Silverpaw
        February 12, 2018 at 12:35 am

You should totally watch it! Aaaah spoilers suck. I’d still suggest it though- it’s amazing.

2. February 10, 2018 at 10:34 am

The 80s sure were a great time for music.

• I see and Iris in the Shape of a Heart and Suddenly the World Makes Sense (Irismist, Irispaw)
      February 10, 2018 at 2:53 pm

Yes, LONG LIVE 80’s MUSIC! 😛

mwahehe 😉

3. StormSpark
    February 11, 2018 at 12:43 am

DR WHO RULLES!!!!!!!! HEY! WHats Everyones Fave Doctor!!!
    Mines Matt Smith <3

• Shiverfur
      February 12, 2018 at 9:43 pm

I love Doctor Who too 😀 My favourites are David Tennant and Christopher Eccleston 🙂 (weird fact: I once saw David Tennant in a shopping centre and i have also seen Christopher Eccleston jogging in a park 😛 )

caecilius est in horto

• Aster Scoffing Valentines Chocolate (Asterpaw/flame)
        February 14, 2018 at 3:48 am

*Shocked Gasp*

• Butterflyflower
      February 12, 2018 at 10:52 pm

I don’t really watch it 😛 but my favorite doctors are David Tennant and Matt Smith.

• February 12, 2018 at 11:48 pm

I don’t watch it but I’ll have to say David Tennant because he does Scrooge in Ducktales 2017 and he’s amazing 😛

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Aster Scoffing Valentines Chocolate (Asterpaw/flame)
      February 14, 2018 at 3:48 am

OMG me too! *Adjusts Bow Tie*

4. Flamebriar
    February 11, 2018 at 1:36 am

This is pure musical talents

Sundance
      February 11, 2018 at 4:23 am

I agree! 😛

• Flamebriar
        February 11, 2018 at 4:37 am

Thank you Sunny.

• February 11, 2018 at 3:18 pm

I kinda just skimmed through that, because I’ve heard that a million times 😛

ReginaXRobin Forever

• Flamebriar
        February 11, 2018 at 5:27 pm

No you must listen to the whole thing ive also heard it millions of times 😛

• Snowpaw (Snowswirl)
      February 11, 2018 at 6:09 pm

there is nothing wrong with wii music, its just a little repetitive

Flowerstream
        February 11, 2018 at 6:43 pm

as soon as i saw your comment, i got the mii music theme stuck in my head 😛

BlogTeam Mod (& a Hufflepuff)

• Snowpaw (Snowswirl)
          February 11, 2018 at 6:52 pm

good job to me 😛 and of course you did 😛

• Birchfoot
          February 11, 2018 at 8:02 pm

You don’t understand I literally got the wii theme stuck in my head yesterday and my friends and I did some improv sing along but not really to the wii music??? There was like snapping and stuff??? It was surreal

Flowerstream
            February 11, 2018 at 9:53 pm

I recommend you give this a listen, Birchy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGny1ToiqtM

BlogTeam Mod (& a Hufflepuff)

• Birchfoot
              February 11, 2018 at 11:06 pm

wow i love it

• Snowstorm is a flurry of hearts not snow
              February 12, 2018 at 4:37 am

I like it too med cat!

• Snowstorm is a flurry of hearts not snow
      February 11, 2018 at 6:51 pm

yesssss

5. Moonypaw (Moonystar of Moonclan in my fanfics)
    February 12, 2018 at 5:10 am

I <3 mlp and I was just clicking around when these came up…..
    Note: in beat it it says "showin how funky; strong is your fight." And it's a cover

Note number 2: I’m not responsible for any liked videos..
    If your older/younger sibling is looking at bad videos that’s not on me

• Moonypaw (Moonystar of Moonclan in my fanfics)
      February 12, 2018 at 10:02 pm

‘ just noticed it said liked instead of linked…..

• Kinkpaw is Finally 14
      February 12, 2018 at 11:39 pm

Ahhh I love both of those 😍

6. February 13, 2018 at 10:46 pm

OH MY GOD SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS MY CELESTIA PAIN NO ONE HAS EVER LISTENED TO ME OOO

No act of kindness is wasted.

7. February 14, 2018 at 4:57 pm

arrested for youtube crimes

o

8. Send Chocolate Potatos To The Box On The Left For Valentines(Potato)
    February 15, 2018 at 1:18 am

I watched the newest Maze Runner movie! It’s really good in terms of being a movie! According to the actual plot of the book…. well it falls short. Like off a steep hill. I also thought this when watching the SECOND movie, which ALSO isn’t like the book. Seriously, where do they get these plots? And also i have a lil vote!

Movie Brenda or Book Brenda and Movie Teresa or Book Teresa? (Also who should Thomas be with?)
    My opinions! Movie Brenda! Book Teresa (because I don’t hate her as much :3) and Thomas should be with Brenda because Brenda isn’t a *SPOILERS*

Filthy lil traitor.

9. moon is too lazy to log in rip
    February 16, 2018 at 3:15 am

i love this animation so much

10. ❤️Spiderpaw(song)❤️
    February 16, 2018 at 6:38 am

I don’t know what to talk about. My only fandom is pretty much Warrior ca-
    WAIT! Is anybody else here part of the phandom?

~spooder

• Snowpaw (Snowswirl)
      February 16, 2018 at 11:45 pm

slightly……… maybe 😛 (I watch them) (wait like phantom of the opera or like Dan and Phil I is confused 😛 )

• ❤️Spiderpaw(song)❤️
        February 18, 2018 at 12:56 am

Dan and Phil 😛

~spooder

• Snowpaw (Snowswirl)
          February 18, 2018 at 2:39 am

yeah I watch then 😛 (I think Loudy does too, not 100% sure though 😛 maybe ask them)

• ❤️Spiderpaw(song)❤️
            February 21, 2018 at 5:48 am

Yeah 😛
            (I love watching a lot of different youtubers 🙂 )

~spooder