12,703 Replies to “I Heart (Insert Topic Here)”

1. Flamebriar
    May 13, 2018 at 11:25 pm

This weekend i watched black panther and OMG Its sooooo gooooooooddd

Will infinity war beat it

probably not

• May 14, 2018 at 12:08 am

I JUST WATCHED IT TODAY

My Speed, My Lane, My Pace

• Flamin' Hot Cheetah
      May 14, 2018 at 1:59 am

Yessss Black Panther is sooooo good and Agent Ross is my adorable little old man bean and ughhhh

Nah, Infinity War is better than Black Panther 😛 (in my personal opinion) But don’t get me wrong, all Marvel movies are amazing 😀 (well, except for Thor: The Dark World)

gimme dem cheetos

• Mossball
      May 14, 2018 at 2:29 am

WELL INFINTY WAR IS JUST AHHHH

• May 16, 2018 at 9:21 pm

Black Panther is amazingggg

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Dune / Wren / Palm
      May 17, 2018 at 7:10 am

I haven’t watched black panther yet

• juni
      May 15, 2018 at 3:10 pm

have you considered sending that to an art gallery

• Sparktooth Who is Playing Barbara(aka Barbie) in her Play XD
      May 16, 2018 at 1:39 pm

That is now the backround for my computer XD

2. Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
    May 14, 2018 at 5:07 pm

I heart defending Peter from Divergent with my life……..

IRIS COME FIGHT ME

soz just had to

• Iris that blooms on a misty morning in a patch of clovers (Irismist)
      May 16, 2018 at 9:20 pm

*gets into fighting stance*
      I HAZ THE POWER OF FOUR ON MY SIDE
      I SHALL WIN

mwahehe 😉

• Dune / Wren / Palm
        May 17, 2018 at 7:12 am

No I will beatbox you with my amazing ship Peter x Tris
        No other Divergent fan can stand its power

Also come back to the Tests (we’re doing a little prank thing that you might be able to guess from my name)

• May 17, 2018 at 3:42 pm

I can stand the power… BOO PETER!

Revive my secret clan/my name!

3. Hawthornclaw
    May 14, 2018 at 11:58 pm

Well Infinity War, (which i saw twice!!) is good but SUPER depressing!!

• Mossball
      May 15, 2018 at 4:58 am

IKR

4. May 15, 2018 at 1:46 am

I have an MCU fanfic idea…

A person finds themselves in the MCU(you can start with whatever movie you’d like)with superpowers. They have to use their MCU knowledge in order to get back home(and that usually begins with joining the Avengers).

Ooh, and to spice it up a bit, put them in Wakanda! I’d love to see an OC joining Black Panther to defeat Killmonger or Thanos or whatever the threat may be.

• Bluefire
      May 16, 2018 at 4:29 am

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh YES YES YES YES YES

I have a whole pre-made superhero/villain world of OCs with my friends and I’ve imagined them in MCU sooo many times =D

5. May 16, 2018 at 1:47 pm

Here’s some ideas I had:
    Stranger Things
    Jaiden Animations
    Cooking
    Summer Vacation (we can discuss what we’re doing for summer)

6. Butterflyflower
    May 16, 2018 at 8:55 pm

I love Relient K!

7. May 16, 2018 at 9:24 pm

Aaaaaah Darkwing Duck was in the newest Ducktales!!!!!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• May 16, 2018 at 9:41 pm

Wait……. DUCKTALES IS AIRING AGAIN ON DISNEY XD (it only took like 5 months 😛😛😛)

• May 17, 2018 at 9:28 pm

Not Disney XD, Disney Channel! It moved! There are two new episodes (The Spear of Selene and Beware the BUDDY System) with another one tomorrow (The Missing Links of Moorshire) and one more the week after (McMystery at McDuck McManor). Those are the two that leaked a month or so ago, though. There will also be a few more in June!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

8. May 17, 2018 at 2:31 pm

We watched Mockingjay Part 1 last night!!! 😀

So, I think I like Gale better in the movies than I do in the books 😛 I honestly like him as a character, but I don’t think he’s the right person for Katniss.

I ship him with Joanna(is that how you spell her name?? 😛 The book is being read to me so idk)

I don’t like Peeta completely either, but I think he’s better for Katniss.

Annie doesn’t look like how I imagine her 😛

But for some reason I’m in love with Finnick 😛

My Speed, My Lane, My Pace

• Flamin' Hot Cheetah
      May 17, 2018 at 7:43 pm

OMSC FINNICK…. So, I have a funny story for you 😛 I was going to see Mockingjay Part 1 with my sister (who hadn’t read any of the hunger games), and when Finnick comes up, she said, “What’s that guy’s name? Felicia?” So during the movie whenever we see Finnick we always go, “FELICIAAAAAAA!!!!!!!”

gimme dem cheetos