Post navigation

142 Replies to “About Kate Picture (click twice!)”

1. Willowpaw/Wistep
    August 18, 2017 at 12:49 am

rip

2. Flamepaw still hasn't logged in
    September 5, 2017 at 3:38 am

Uhh what just happened and how did I get here

• September 6, 2017 at 5:59 pm

This is a secret page made by no one really knows. You got here by clicking on the picture on the I Heart (Insert Topic Here) Page. There’s loads hidden around the Blog sooooooooo Happy Hunting 😀

Bunnies =)

3. Moonystar (Moonypaw Moonypelt)Who wants a turkey but has to wait until the 23rd (UGH)
    November 6, 2017 at 7:17 pm

yayyayayayayaayyayay

4. November 9, 2017 at 3:45 pm

Secret pages found: 13

5. Warm Blue Fire Crackling in Hearth on Thanksgiving (Bluefire)
    November 17, 2017 at 7:05 pm

I want to claim this… but others already found it =P

6. Bluefire
    February 4, 2018 at 12:37 am

I AM CLAIMING THIS SECRET PAGE EVERYONE
    It is now called………
    …drumroll please…
    FireClan!

Anyone can join! Role-play and games are welcome! First-come first-serve for dep, meddie, and meddie’s apprentice!

ALLEGIANCES:
    Leader – Bluestar, a blue-grey she-cat with a black right forepaw, a black tail tip, and storm-grey eyes. Apprentice: Snowpaw
    Deputy – to be determined
    Medicine Cat – to be determined
    MCA – to be determined
    Warriors –
    to be determined
    Apprentices –
    Snowpaw, a snow-white she-cat with pale grey eyes and a blue-grey tail tip.
    Queens –
    to be determined
    Elders –
    to be determined

Note: Snowpaw is a made-up character who is Bluestar’s (my) daughter on this. You can make up characters if you want, please limit it to one or two if they are just littermates or of no relation to your character. You can also give yourself a mate and kits, that is fine.

• February 4, 2018 at 2:52 am

Deputy? Moonbreeze: Lithe silver tabby she-cat with icy blue eyes.
      Mate: Swiftclaw: Black and white tom with green eyes.

My YouTube is Moonfox 193!

• February 4, 2018 at 9:26 pm

I say these words before StarClan, that they may hear and approve of my choice: Moonbreeze is the new deputy of FireClan!
        “Moonbreeze!”
        “Moonbreeze!”
        “Moonbreeze!”

• February 4, 2018 at 4:34 am

Hi can I join? Asterstorm: fluffy blue-gray she-cat with dark blue eyes and faint stripes. Can I be the meddie 😉?

MEOW FOR THE CATS 😼!!!

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
      February 4, 2018 at 5:21 am

Medicine Cat (or meddie apprentice)? Just so I can be important?
      Cheetahspark: sleek tan she-cat with black spots and stripes and green eyes
      And if meddie is not available I’d be happy to be a warrior too 🙂

gimme dem cheetos

• February 4, 2018 at 11:17 pm

Would it be okay if I make Ebony meddie? You can still be important =) You’d be the first warrior whose actually a BlogClan cat and not made up by someone else =D If that made sense =P

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
          February 6, 2018 at 3:10 am

Yeah sure! I can be a senior warrior! When I typed that comment Ebony’s wasn’t modded yet. I like being a warrior too though!

gimme dem cheetos

• February 4, 2018 at 2:45 pm

Can I be the MCA please?

• March 17, 2018 at 5:28 am

I’ll be a warrior 😉
      Duskfall- dark blue-gray she-cat with blue eyes
      Lionclaw- golden tabby tom with amber eyes (mate)

Changed my suffix to -light!

7. Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkit\feather)
    February 4, 2018 at 2:45 am

Can I be the kit that’s helping the medicine cats(not that there is one yet)and wants to be one? Um…like a medicine kit.

Wrenkit -a brown tabby she-kit with emerald eyes and a white spot on chest that is hard to see

• February 4, 2018 at 9:27 pm

Welcome to FireClan!

• February 24, 2018 at 4:11 pm

I want to bring in my parents and littermate

Mother
      Snowshade – a pure white she-cat with ragged fur,gray muzzle,black tail tip,and sky-blue eyes

Father
      Brownspot – a lithe white tom with big,brown ears,ginger paws,brown spots,and small black eyes

Littermate
      Ripplekit – a silver she-cat with black and white dapples and blue eyes

Also,can Ripplekit and I start off as kits,then apprentices, and then warriors? We’ll be 4 and a half moons

8. "Adopt An Orphan Fox For Chinese New Year!" (Foxie)
    February 4, 2018 at 8:41 pm

Could I be the medicine cat or deputy (but Moon can be deputy if she really wants to)? =)

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

• February 4, 2018 at 11:20 pm

Sorry both are taken, but you can be a warrior, apprentice, queen, or elder! What is your fursona Foxie?

• "Adopt An Orphan Fox For Chinese New Year!" (Foxie)
        February 5, 2018 at 7:22 am

Okay! (sorry no comments were posted yet when mine was) Could I at least be one of those senior warriors who listens in on convos with the deputy, leader and meddie (like Sandstorm, Brackenfur, Graystripe or whoever was like that in Warriors)?? 😛

Or maybe could I be your apprentice even though I’m a warrior and I think I’m older than you too but idk (this or what I said above would be fine)? 🙂

Foxtail/paw: Dark reddish brown she-cat with a stripe of dark brown fur running down spine, a white muzzle and chest fur, large fox-like ears and dark colored paws, a thick bushy tail and forest green eyes

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

9. February 6, 2018 at 3:29 am

Ooo can I be a senior warrior like Foxie? 😉

Silverleaf– Lithe silver tabby she-cat with leaf-green eyes

Keep sm;)ing

10. Robinpaw (sky)
    February 6, 2018 at 4:23 pm

Ooh, I can be Robinsky, a new warrior! Like can you type a ceremony from paw to warrior for me??

• February 7, 2018 at 1:16 am

Yes, what is your fursona?