BlogClan Allegiances Page

285779_110931519048898_987490266_nYour fabulous new page entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current fursona, please submit a new form so that Jayfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

1,953 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. Random Oat That Falls Off Your Bread On Thanksgiving (Oatpaw)
    November 7, 2016 at 1:54 am

Whoops. Don’t count my vouch. I thought it said 1 month. Dumb Oatpaw :/ . Sorry!

2. Kat
    November 8, 2016 at 12:17 am

Just sent in a new description. ^^ Not changed dramatically, just switched Kat from a seal point to chocolate lynx mitted point.
    Here’s a picture of what seal point looks like:
    And chocolate lynx mitted point:

I’m going to post a drawn ref on my DeviantArt soon, with tons of info because I really wanna focus on making more BlogClan art. ^^

• Emberpaw (Emberfang)
      November 8, 2016 at 12:54 pm

Love it <3

• Willowpaw / Willow That Grows Among Corn
      November 8, 2016 at 1:48 pm

Love it!! 😀

• LION who has a PAWfull of snow-balls
      November 8, 2016 at 4:23 pm

I adore it! 😀

3. Kat
    November 8, 2016 at 5:27 pm

Finished the reference sheet, yay! ^^ In case y’all are curious:

• Emberpaw (Emberfang)
      November 8, 2016 at 9:46 pm

Love it <3

• Rosefeather
        November 9, 2016 at 2:15 am

Emberfang…. hmm, that name seems familiar….. well anyways… im gonna vouch 4 🙂

• Birchfoot
      November 8, 2016 at 10:57 pm

That’s awesome, Kat! You’re a great artist 😀

• November 9, 2016 at 12:11 am

That’s great, Kat! Your fursona is so cute and your drawing is awesome <3

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Random Oat That Falls Off Your Bread On Thanksgiving (Oatpaw)
      November 9, 2016 at 12:53 am

Me too!

4. Speckledpaw
    March 1, 2018 at 3:58 am

Sorry to bother you all!! I’m Speckled’Paw, I’m a new apprentice here and I don’t have a mentor.

5. Bloominglight
    September 19, 2018 at 12:08 pm

Hey, sorry to bother you but I don’t think Jayfrost has added me. I put in my form 1 or 2 months ago, but she still hasn’t.

My oc is called Bloominglight but she might be an Apprentice still here, I don’t know.

Sorry if this sounds rude! I didn’t try to if it does.

~~ Bloomingpaw (light) ~~

• Dawn of the Ember Solstice (Emberdawn)
      September 19, 2018 at 5:41 pm

Jayie has been very busy in her real life, and hasn’t had the time to update the allegiances recently.

Currently, I’m working on updating the allegiances in her stead, and I will hopefully have it fully updated by the start of October 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Bloominglight
        September 19, 2018 at 9:11 pm

Okay. Sorry I didn’t know, or I wouldn’t have commented this. Hope I didn’t come out as rude or upsetting! Thanks for telling me.

~~ Bloomingpaw (light) ~~