BlogClan Allegiances Page

285779_110931519048898_987490266_nYour fabulous new page entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current fursona, please submit a new form so that Jayfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

Similar Posts:

None Found

1,959 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. Ashspots
    November 4, 2016 at 7:39 pm

Happy birthday Kate 🤗

🐱cats🐱

• Kate Cary
      November 6, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Thank you!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

2. Random Oat That Falls Off Your Bread On Thanksgiving (Oatpaw)
    November 4, 2016 at 8:44 pm

Speaking of first comments, I can’t find mine either and I joined October 24, 2016 😀

3. Random Oat That Falls Off Your Bread On Thanksgiving (Oatpaw)
    November 4, 2016 at 9:34 pm

Hey Jayfrost, sorry to bother you again, but my friend Hazelstorm used a BlogClan picture and edited it without permission (she isn’t on the website). Should I remove it for plagiarism?

The Jayflower
      November 4, 2016 at 9:41 pm

What picture?

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

4. Random Oat That Falls Off Your Bread On Thanksgiving (Oatpaw)
    November 4, 2016 at 9:50 pm

She did something to Hazelburrow’s or Dawnmist’s I think. Aren’t they both tabby? Maybe even Cakestar. I can’t really tell, but there is some brown visible. I looked through the entire wikiapedia and narrowed it down to those three.

What do you think?

• Mobile Rainy
      November 5, 2016 at 7:00 am

That’s….. the charart used in Jayfrost’s, Kat’s, Cakestar’s, Hazelburrow’s, and Dawnmist’s fursona pages on either one of the two BlogClan Wikias. Kat drew it, if my memory serves me correctly, and your friend would have to have asked her, I think, since we don’t really use a lot of charart – the pages I mentioned above are probably the only ones that do.

Mrrrow.

• Random Oat That Falls Off Your Bread On Thanksgiving (Oatpaw)
        November 5, 2016 at 1:26 pm

So, should I remove it?

• Kat
          November 8, 2016 at 11:21 pm

Nah I really don’t care. I drew that a long time ago, and as long as she credits it to at least BlogClan I’m good with it. ^^

5. Emberpaw (Emberfang)
    November 5, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Yeah… I’ve decided. I’m running for Senior Warrior!

Reasons for why I’m running:

-I’ve written quite a few articles such as this one (http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/2016/09/24/starclan-by-emberpaw/), this one (http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/2016/05/27/the-undercat-4-nightcloud-by-emberkit-emberfang/), and this one (http://erinhunter.katecary.co.uk/the-undercat-3-duskwater-by-emberkitfang/)

-I’ve attended two Gatherings: the more recent one that took place on September 2016, and another one that happened during December 2015

-I’m also quite active in general, commenting nearly every day

-I’m currently writing two fanfictions, Enemies in the Shadows (http://blogclan-2.wikia.com/wiki/Enemies_in_the_Shadows) and The UnderWarriors (originally started by Iceheart) (not available on the BlogClan Wikia)

-I participate in Name That Apprentice

– I’ve participated in two contests: one in February 2016, and another that took place during December 2015

Remember that you have to send in your vouch via the vouching form on the Allegiances and you must have been member of BlogClan for two months! 😀

• LION who has a PAWfull of snow-balls
      November 7, 2016 at 8:58 am

I’ll vouch when I get home! 😀 (Im on my phone, so its a little tricky to vouch now) Good luck 😉

• Emberpaw (Emberfang)
        November 7, 2016 at 10:18 pm

Thanks! 😀

6. Random Oat That Falls Off Your Bread On Thanksgiving (Oatpaw)
    November 7, 2016 at 1:54 am

Whoops. Don’t count my vouch. I thought it said 1 month. Dumb Oatpaw :/ . Sorry!

7. Kat
    November 8, 2016 at 12:17 am

Just sent in a new description. ^^ Not changed dramatically, just switched Kat from a seal point to chocolate lynx mitted point.
    Here’s a picture of what seal point looks like:
    And chocolate lynx mitted point:

I’m going to post a drawn ref on my DeviantArt soon, with tons of info because I really wanna focus on making more BlogClan art. ^^

• Emberpaw (Emberfang)
      November 8, 2016 at 12:54 pm

Love it <3

• Willowpaw / Willow That Grows Among Corn
      November 8, 2016 at 1:48 pm

Love it!! 😀

• LION who has a PAWfull of snow-balls
      November 8, 2016 at 4:23 pm

I adore it! 😀

8. Kat
    November 8, 2016 at 5:27 pm

Finished the reference sheet, yay! ^^ In case y’all are curious:

• Emberpaw (Emberfang)
      November 8, 2016 at 9:46 pm

Love it <3

• Rosefeather
        November 9, 2016 at 2:15 am

Emberfang…. hmm, that name seems familiar….. well anyways… im gonna vouch 4 🙂

• Birchfoot
      November 8, 2016 at 10:57 pm

That’s awesome, Kat! You’re a great artist 😀

• November 9, 2016 at 12:11 am

That’s great, Kat! Your fursona is so cute and your drawing is awesome <3

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Random Oat That Falls Off Your Bread On Thanksgiving (Oatpaw)
      November 9, 2016 at 12:53 am