Musical Discussion Page

What was once the Hamilton Discussion Page has now become the Musical Discussion Page! 🎉
Feel free to chat about all your favorite musicals here. (And perhaps convert a few people to theater nerds as well! 😉 ) Enjoy!

Similar Posts:

4,772 Replies to “Musical Discussion Page”

1. Jayleap
    April 21, 2018 at 9:54 pm

I finished all my studies and practiced law!
    I practiced law, Burr worked next door!

• April 21, 2018 at 11:19 pm

Even though we started at the very same time, Alexandr Hamilton began to climb

Hamilton+Warriors=AWESOMENESS!

• Potato loves... CATS! Potato loves... FAIRYTAIL!!! Potato loves... LOTSA THINGS!!!
        April 22, 2018 at 12:38 am

How to account for his rise to the top?
        Maannn the man is NONSTOP

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
          April 22, 2018 at 3:01 pm

Gentlemen of the jury bear with me, are you aware that we’re making history?

The sparkiest of cheetahs 🐆

2. Jayleap
    April 22, 2018 at 7:31 am

Gentlemen of the jury, I’m curious, bear with me,
    Are you aware that we are making history?
    This is the first murder trail of our brand nation,
    Liberty behind deliberation,

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 23, 2018 at 1:14 am

Was this supposed to be a reply to the previous comment? Please press the blue reply button in the future, it makes everything easier! 😛

The sparkiest of cheetahs 🐆

• Jayleap
        April 24, 2018 at 6:33 am

I did

3. kinkpaw🎢🎷
    April 23, 2018 at 2:30 am

Cheetah I’m so glad I’ve been able to bring you into my deh army

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 23, 2018 at 4:08 am

YEEEEEES

The sparkiest of cheetahs 🐆

• The Insanely Cool Kinkpaw
        April 23, 2018 at 4:37 pm

so uh *is awkward*
        do you have a favorite character?

what are you, an acorn?

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
          April 24, 2018 at 1:08 am

JARED. ENOUGH SAID. (sincerely me is my favorite song)

The sparkiest of cheetahs 🐆

• The Insanely Cool Kinkpaw
            April 24, 2018 at 1:46 pm

OMG YES I LOVE JARED SO MUCH HE’S MY FAVORITE TOO
            (you should join the deh amino! they have a jared fangirl chat and I love it.)
            my favorite song is sincerely me reprise because of these lines:
            “THAT GUY FROM OUR SCHOOL, JARED KLEINMAN!”
            “YES, THE INSANELY COOL JARED KLEINMAN!”
            hence my username 😛
            i also realized too late i kinda named myself after him
            get it? kinkpaw?
            ahahahahahaha

what are you, an acorn?

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
              April 25, 2018 at 4:11 am

YESSS XD 😛
              I think I joined the amino, but I never go on amino because it’s so overwhelming 😛

The sparkiest of cheetahs 🐆

• The Insanely Cool Kinkpaw
                April 25, 2018 at 11:45 am

haha, you get used to it, my user is strange.person if you ever want me to show you around 🙂
                ok i really love this discussion so uh… favorite ship? idk if you would know about the ships though, i didn’t really hear about them until I got on amino. my favorite though is kleinsen (jared x evan) as weird as that sounds lol i think it’s really cute

what are you, an acorn?

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
                  April 26, 2018 at 4:35 am

I only know Zoe X Evan since all I’ve done is constantly listen to the soundtrack 😛

The sparkiest of cheetahs 🐆

• The Insanely Cool Kinkpaw
                  April 26, 2018 at 11:53 am

be in the fandom! it’s probably the kindest fandom i’ve ever been in, besides warrior obviously 😛

what are you, an acorn?

4. Dewpaw
    April 25, 2018 at 12:06 am

aaaaa i just listened to waving through a window and seriously it is so relatable

• The Insanely Cool Kinkpaw
      April 25, 2018 at 11:42 am

i know when i listened to it first i just sat there in shock like “that’s me”

what are you, an acorn?

• Clovernose The Hippe (Cloverpaw)
      April 25, 2018 at 10:05 pm

oh yas. when i heard that song i was like *gasps* — THAT IS MY LIFE!

Food iz m life

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 26, 2018 at 4:35 am

yesssss

The sparkiest of cheetahs 🐆

5. The Insanely Cool Kinkpaw
    April 25, 2018 at 11:47 am

ok so we’re doing a social reform project in social studies class and it’s suppoesed to be about drugs
    we have a skit that has to be 8 minutes long but right now it’s only like 4 so my group was talking about how to make it longer
    and i jokingly said “put in a musical number”
    they took that seriously
    and that is the story of how we decided to sing a parody of sincerely me for social studies class

what are you, an acorn?

• The Insanely Cool Kinkpaw
      April 25, 2018 at 6:18 pm

edit: we recorded the song and it sucked 😛

what are you, an acorn?

• Clovernose The Hippe (Cloverpaw)
      April 25, 2018 at 10:02 pm

HaHa! I tried to do that for a social studies skit about Ancient Rome. We tried but completly failed our parody of ” Good Morning Baltimore” from Grease so we had to scratch that idea.

Food iz m life

• Clovernose The Hippe (Cloverpaw)
        April 25, 2018 at 10:03 pm

WAIT I WAS WRONG!!!!!! The song is from hairspray not grease. Whoops.

Food iz m life

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 26, 2018 at 4:36 am

THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!
      We made Hamilton parodies for history a couple years ago 😛

The sparkiest of cheetahs 🐆

6. 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
    April 26, 2018 at 4:37 am

Does anyone else love the song “High Adventure” from Aladdin? It makes me so happy 😛

The sparkiest of cheetahs 🐆