Musical Discussion Page

What was once the Hamilton Discussion Page has now become the Musical Discussion Page! 🎉
Feel free to chat about all your favorite musicals here. (And perhaps convert a few people to theater nerds as well! 😉 ) Enjoy!

Similar Posts:

5,272 Replies to “Musical Discussion Page”

1. Kinksong
    September 17, 2018 at 4:38 pm

i think this page needs one so:

this comment is officially a newsies appreciation comment

shy, bi, and ready to cry

• Hawthornclaw is a unicorn
      September 17, 2018 at 10:16 pm

Yes, take a moment to appreciate Newsies. *Sings Carrying the Banner in head*

Ice Bear likes warriors

• Cheetahspark
      September 18, 2018 at 1:41 am

I started it on Netflix but couldn’t finish….

it would have been better with Mike Faist.

gimme dem cheetos

2. Spottedspirit is Probably Being Annoying
    September 18, 2018 at 8:17 pm

Okay. I need somebody to explain this. What the Dark Forest is The Greatest Showman and why is it so popular?

• September 18, 2018 at 8:37 pm

It’s an amazing musical movie!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Emberpaw is logged out
      September 18, 2018 at 9:40 pm

The Greatest Showman is the greatest movie since the dawn of time. It is about how P.T. Barnum started the circus, and it has THE GREATEST SOUNDTRACK EVER!!! You should totally see it!! It is awesome!! As for why it is popular, I’m not sure. Just because it’s awesome, I guess. I hope I was helpful1! By the way, this is irrelevant, but are you still working on Thunder Academy?

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      September 18, 2018 at 10:28 pm

it’s a musical i think and just a lot of people on here like it I guess, pretty sure it’s just a coincidental thing bc I know nobody in real life who like the greatest showman

Wildflowers ~

• Foxtail (Foxie)
      September 18, 2018 at 10:49 pm

It’s only the best movie ever!!!! (ok I’m exaggerating but it is really good) It’s the history of P.T. Barnum and his famous circus. The choreography and songs are soooo good! Go and watch it! It came out in January in theaters I think. It’s popular because it was really well done and it won out all of the musicals except for The Sound of Music. 😀

Starring Hugh Jackman, Michelle Williams, Rebecca Ferguson, Zac Efron, and Zendaya!

“Ladies and gents this is the moment you’ve waited for…..!”

View post on imgur.com

For more info: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Greatest_Showman

don't judge me

• Hawthorn
      September 18, 2018 at 11:03 pm

I’ve never heard of that it makes zero sense