1,382 Replies to “Wings of Fire Discussion Page”

1. Winterkeep/ hunt that never ends/tidalstorm
    September 16, 2017 at 8:00 am

ANY SANE CATS ADICVE
    DO NOT READ AS THERE IS A TATICAL RANT INBOUND

rant begans
    WHAT THE FOX WHY IS MOON WITH QIBLI INSEATED OF WINTER WHEN WINTERMOON WAS HINTED AT FOR THE BOOKS 6,7,8~9 THIS MAKES NO SENSE AND NOW WINTER WILL BE VERY DEPRESSED AS MOON COULD CHEER HIM UP AS HE WAS KICK OUT OF THE ICE KINGDOM *porossed to turn green and start smashing stuff* ALSO THERE IS THIS THING LITERALLY SAID IN POKEMON THAT OPPOSITES WITH SO EITHER A THEY WILL BREAK UP OR WHAT EVER DRAGON DEVORICE IS OR B QIBLI DIES AND I PREFER B AND WHY WAS WITER KNOCK OUT MOST OF THE BOOK TO MY SO FOX TL SUTHERLAND FOX WINGS OF FIRE AND FOX QUIBI FOX HIM TO THE DARK FOREST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rant ends

• Spottedpaw/ Spottedstream/ Spotted Fish in Stream/ Spotted Stream
      September 16, 2017 at 2:01 pm

IKR!!!!!

CAT PUNS FUR-EVER!

• Mistypaw loves Winterwatcher (and wished that it was canon)
      September 17, 2017 at 4:29 am

YUP!

• September 17, 2017 at 9:22 am

Mistypaw are you the Mistypaw who was going to be my apprentice? Because it didn’t show up on the allegiances so could you send the form in again please? I’ve sent mine in again. And then could you tell me when you’ve done it on the Allegiances Chat Page? Thanks so much!

PS-I’ve never read Wings Of Fire but I think it looks cool. I only came here to look for my apprentice 🙂 I might read it at school but it’s lower than my reading level so…it’s not really recommended to read books that aren’t stretching you. Never mind! Should I read it?

Feathertail 4 da vin!

• Icepaw Loves Moonbli
          September 17, 2017 at 7:01 pm

It’s lower than mine as well, but yes, you should read it

• Winterkeep/ hunt that never ends/tidalstorm
            September 18, 2017 at 7:36 am

Your reading level does not matter just if you enjoyed the book
            -Mary Clark, librarian

• Mistypaw loves Winterwatcher (and wished that it was canon)
          September 18, 2017 at 2:02 pm

Yeah I did but somehow it didn’t appear. Don’t worry. I already sent it in.

• September 17, 2017 at 12:25 pm

OH YES

2. Willowlight
    September 17, 2017 at 5:34 pm

So many people hate DoD because Moonbli is canon. Why? It’s two pages. At the end of the book. And you hate the entire thing. Some people hate Moon and Qibli now. Some people accuse Qibli of being a Gary-Stu. Some people aren’t reading the series anymore. It’s ridiculous. TWO PAGES. AT THE END.

Also, some people are saying Winter ‘deserved Moon’, which isn’t exactly how it works. Winter’s family would have exiled him anyway. They would have sacrificed him for his brother’s place on a wall anyway. As we can see, he’s not totally depressed at the end. It’s confirmed Lynxter will happen and Winter will move on. I personally think the love triangle was just annoying, but I do prefer Moonbli. Winterwatcher was hinted at in all the books, but mainly WT. Why? Because it was Winter’s point of view. We couldn’t see most of the Moonbli moments that would have happened then because Winter wasn’t there. Moon is her own person and she can choose whichever dragon she wants to. If she got with Winter just because of how much he gave up for her, it wouldn’t really be because she loved him.

rant over bye

• Icepaw Loves Moonbli
      September 17, 2017 at 7:02 pm

Moonbli FTW

Lynxter confirmed????????????

I totally agree with all your points. It’s two pages, people. Come on!

• Winterkeep/ hunt that never ends/tidalstorm
      September 18, 2017 at 7:30 am

Well the reason I hate that book is the just mehness of it all. The ending in anticlimactic and darkstalker is still out there and the moon ending up with qibli just pushed it over for me. That and the fact winter is not there most of the time.

• Mistypaw loves Winterwatcher (and wished that it was canon)
      September 18, 2017 at 2:05 pm

I agree. I don’t hate DoD but EP is way more awesome 😛
      I still don’t understand why people hate DoD just because Moonbli happened. The thing I’m concerned about is Qibli’s ranting about animus power throughout the book and it’s quite annoying to me.

• September 19, 2017 at 10:24 pm

DoD? i’ve read the whole entire seiries and never heard of moonbli or DoD!!!

• Juni from Friday the 13th (i regret nothing)
      September 18, 2017 at 9:51 pm

Personally, I lean towards Winterwatcher, but I agree.

make sure the memes are dank

• lazy unsigned stoatpaw
      September 18, 2017 at 11:23 pm

I agree- I’m neutral, but it’s sad to see people stop reading/hate the series because Moonbli was canon. You’re right, Moon is her own dragon, she can choose who she wants to be with.

3. September 18, 2017 at 10:54 pm

Guys I just realized something mind-blowing.

Moonbli was slated to happen from the very beginning of the series since Moon and Qibli mirror Darkstalker and Clearsight.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Echopaw the mrrrrrer
      September 19, 2017 at 6:55 pm

what

• Icepaw Who Needs Help With His Warrior Name
      September 19, 2017 at 9:31 pm

Wow

• Winterkeep/ hunt that never ends/tidalstorm
      September 20, 2017 at 1:45 am

To quote Thomas Jefferson for the song we know WWWWHHHHAAAATTTT
      Also I was think foeslayer and Prince arctic

4. Dawnpaw (Dawnbringer)
    September 18, 2017 at 11:30 pm

I just finished the fifth book of WOF. I’m so behind. 😛

Before my favorite was Glory (I fell in love with the third book) but after reading the fifth book I realized how loyal and sweet Clay is.

• Mistypaw loves Winterwatcher (and wished that it was canon)
      September 19, 2017 at 11:39 am

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE GLORY! GLORY FOREVER!!!

• September 19, 2017 at 10:19 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dawnpaw (Dawnbringer)
          September 19, 2017 at 10:39 pm

Glory is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      September 19, 2017 at 5:44 pm

Glory is amazing but I also love Tsnami
      Warriors to wings of fire comparisons
      Tsunami = Squirrelflight
      Clay = Greystripe
      Glory = Hollyleaf ?????
      Peril = Ivypool
      Sunny = Cinderpelt or Dovewing
      The night wing that I forgot the name of = Firestar
      Webs = Whitestorm

Ivypoolx Hollyleaf for the win

• September 19, 2017 at 10:20 pm

StarFlight is the nightwing. but he is mostly a nervous wreck, so i say compare him to ravenpaw.

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
          September 20, 2017 at 6:41 am

Oh yeah sorry getting every thing mixed up thanks for correcting

Ivypoolx Hollyleaf for the win

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      September 19, 2017 at 7:53 pm

I’m so behind as well!!!!!!
      I have only finished the 5th book and am getting so many spoilers by being on this page

Ivypoolx Hollyleaf for the win

• Dawnpaw (Dawnbringer)
        September 19, 2017 at 9:54 pm

I’m probably the only person who like spoilers. 😛

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
          September 20, 2017 at 6:42 am

No your not spoilers are beautiful things

Ivypoolx Hollyleaf for the win

• Lionpaw (Lionfire)
          September 22, 2017 at 9:12 am

I like spoilers too 😛

5. September 19, 2017 at 6:32 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Moon shouldn’t have ended up with anybody?

• Echopaw the mrrrrrer
      September 19, 2017 at 6:56 pm

nope
      there is me
      i think moon should have been very very gay
      that would be funny

Winter:NOTICE ME
      Moon:…

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
        September 19, 2017 at 7:52 pm

YAaaaaass
        I haven’t even met Winter yet but that sounds amazing

Ivypoolx Hollyleaf for the win

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      September 19, 2017 at 7:21 pm

I haven’t even met moon yet is she the fake night wing dragonet from the first 5 books of wings of fire and if so then I agree

Ivypoolx Hollyleaf for the win

• September 19, 2017 at 8:26 pm

She isn’t fake, she just grew up in the rainforest.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Echopaw is dreading the warriors movie
        September 19, 2017 at 9:04 pm

fake nightwing? i needs mores informations

• September 19, 2017 at 10:18 pm

I hope ur talking about chameleon and that scroll he had his claws on. >:(

• September 19, 2017 at 10:53 pm

I think she means Moon because she didn’t grow up in the rainforest ^^

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
          September 20, 2017 at 6:43 am

When the first dragonets in the prophecy failed the night wings made fake dragonets to replace and the replacement night wing dragonet was as I just loooked up called fate speaker I think

Ivypoolx Hollyleaf for the win