1,379 Replies to “Wings of Fire Discussion Page”

1. Cloudpaw needs mentor
    August 29, 2017 at 4:55 pm

I am so mad at the cliffhanger in DoD and now can’t wait to read the next book.

WHY did I have to finish the epilogue!!!!!!!!!!

2. original funny meme name (aka asp)
    August 29, 2017 at 10:01 pm

i spotted some of these books at a store here, so i decided to pick up the first one 😀 it’s pretty good so far!

• Meadowkit
      August 30, 2017 at 12:22 am

………and it gets even better!!!!!!!

• August 30, 2017 at 12:39 am

Yay! Welcome to the club- or should I say, tribe? 😉

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

Icy (Iceflower)
        August 30, 2017 at 12:41 am

These puns are too much for me. 😛

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

3. Cloudpaw needs mentor
    August 30, 2017 at 2:16 am

Can I post a WOF fanfic here?

4. Cloudpaw needs mentor
    August 30, 2017 at 2:37 am

Why does everyone ship moonxwinter? Moonbli rules!

• Sky
      August 31, 2017 at 1:42 am

Because Winter needs and deserves Moon, AND because Qibli acted like a power-hungry idiot.

Founder of BlogJail. Evil....?

• August 31, 2017 at 1:10 pm

Moobli FTW!! 😀

insert siggie here

• Icepaw Loves Moonbli
        September 4, 2017 at 1:56 pm

• The "Tail" of the Werewolf
      September 1, 2017 at 3:34 am

moonbliii -raises fist as if cheering-

• Mistypaw loves Winterwatcher (and wished that it was canon)
      September 1, 2017 at 11:30 am

WINTERWATCHER IS BETTER
      YOU ARE RUINING MY LIFE BY SAYING THAT

And I don’t like how Qibli whines about animus magic all the time so I didn’t think he deserved Moon. Also Winter literally gave up everything. NOTICE. I SAID EVERYTHING. For Moon.

• Meadowkit
        September 2, 2017 at 3:19 pm

I vote for Moonbli although I’ve only read up to the 7th book…….

• Spottedpaw/ Spottedstream/ Spotted Fish in Stream/ Spotted Stream
        September 4, 2017 at 2:10 pm

EXACTLY!

CAT PUNS FUR-EVER!

• Pinepaw
      September 2, 2017 at 9:39 pm

As od Moon Rising, I think I ship Moonbli 😛

• Blazingpaw/ Blazingstorm/ Blaze of Fierce Storm
        September 3, 2017 at 12:18 pm

Just wait until you get to Winter’s POV in book 7!

• Icepaw Who Is Super Inactive
      September 3, 2017 at 4:07 pm

• Lionpaw (Lionfire)
      September 4, 2017 at 4:51 pm

Cause Winter is amazing 😛 He just needs Moon to change him, and make him less… Winter-y 😛

5. Winterpaw
    September 1, 2017 at 3:07 am

What are some of your guys’ head canons/theories for a Book 11? I have a few questions for anyone who wants to answer! 😀

1. What do you think are the new Tribe names?
    2. Do you think the villain of this arc will be from the new continent or Pyrrhia, or even somewhere different?
    3. What was your favourite book from the past arc, books 6-10?

• The "Tail" of the Werewolf
      September 1, 2017 at 3:33 am

1. uhh i think whatever is related to their tribe but suffix like if it was FeatherWings then itd be Red Feather or Redfeather (ifailatgoodthoughts)
      2. both
      3. moon rising escaping peril or darkness of dragons

• Juniperpool
      September 1, 2017 at 3:47 am

1. dk

2. new

3. dk 😛

make sure the memes are dank

• September 1, 2017 at 5:26 am

1) Something totally different! They don’t use the normal Wings of Fire format and may not even live in tribes! (I would love for my headcanon of the ThunderWings, RiverWings, WindWings, and ShadowWings with the SkyWings originally being from the Lost Continent and being the “lost tribe,” but that would be too good! Though it would be awesome if one of the tribes turned out to be originally from the Lost Continent or vice versa!

2) I’m actually hoping that the main villain is from Pyhrria but has plans and schemes driven by/fully including the Lost Continent and the dragons that live there, but that probably won’t be the case. And I doubt that Tui would introduce another “Lost Continent” right now when we’re getting this one, unless they’re two peas in the same pod and know about each other etc and the Pyhrrian dragons were just mixing up the legends.

3) Gosh, I don’t know, I loved them all! If I had to choose, either Darkness of Dragons, Winter Turning, or The Dark Secret.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Mistypaw loves Winterwatcher (and wished that it was canon)
      September 1, 2017 at 11:33 am

I have some fan tribes.
      GrassWings
      StoneWings
      LeafWings
      RiverWings
      FireWings
      ThunderWings
      and I forgot 😛

Both

EP! EP!

• September 1, 2017 at 1:18 pm

1. well idk
      2. new continent!
      3. winter turning (haven’t read dod yet)

• Lionpaw (Lionfire)
      September 1, 2017 at 2:42 pm

1) LeafWings StoneWings FlameWings GemWings idk 😛
      2) new continent
      3) I like all of them, maybe the Winter one or Darkness of dragons

• September 1, 2017 at 3:21 pm

1. I think StormWings might be possible
      2. Both
      3. Either 9 or 10 😀

You? 😀

insert siggie here

• Icepaw Who Is Super Inactive
      September 3, 2017 at 4:09 pm

I really don’t know.

Pyrrhia, but possibly has family in Lost Continent?

DoD or Winter Turning

• Spottedpaw/ Spottedstream/ Spotted Fish in Stream/ Spotted Stream
      September 6, 2017 at 12:39 am

1- Idk! They probably won’t end in -wing, though!
      2- New continent!
      3- Umm… 8 or 9!

CAT PUNS FUR-EVER!

6. Meadowkit
    September 2, 2017 at 3:43 pm

Hi! Here are some theme songs!

1.Clay – Hey Brother
    This is perfect, not only for his relationship with his siblings,
    but with the dragonets of destiny too.

Ok…. I’ll post more later…

7. Mistypaw loves Winterwatcher (and wished that it was canon)
    September 4, 2017 at 12:56 pm

When I got DoD, I..er…spoiled some stuff in DoD to my friend because she kept nagging me about it. Then I told her a lot of stuff, which includes Moonbli confirmed canon.

Then she got so upset that she didn’t want to read the book at all. (Like me, she’s crazy for Winterwatcher)

I WAS SHOCKED.

SO SHOCKED.

WHY WOULD ANYONE REFUSE TO READ WoF WHEN IT’S THE LAST BOOK OF THE ARC.

WHY.

• Icepaw Loves Moonbli
      September 4, 2017 at 1:55 pm

*shrugs

• Spottedpaw/ Spottedstream/ Spotted Fish in Stream/ Spotted Stream
      September 4, 2017 at 2:11 pm

Oh no!

CAT PUNS FUR-EVER!

• September 5, 2017 at 12:37 pm

Uh oh 😮

insert siggie here

8. Sky
    September 4, 2017 at 2:57 pm

DoD was my least favorite book of the entire series.

Why?

1: Qibli in general. He was okay – I tend to enjoy smart characters – before this book. In it, my perspective changed immediately. He was a power-hungry idiot who was like, “Oooohhhh!!!! I neeeeddd POOWWEERRRSSSS!!!!!!!” It made me so, freaking annoyed that I had to stop reading at least twenty times.

2: Moonbli. Winter gave up EVERYTHING for Moon, and she just dumps him for Qibli, who only gave up his bootyful powers for her. LISTEN, PEOPLE. WINTER LOST EVERYTHING. EVERY. SINGLE. THING. He was KICKED OUT BY HIS FAMILY AND KINGDOM, REJECTED by his brother, whom he gave up so much for, and then REJECTED BY MOON, WHOM HE GAVE UP EVERY. SINGLE. THING. FOR.

Founder of BlogJail. Evil....?

• Mistypaw loves Winterwatcher (and wished that it was canon)
      September 5, 2017 at 12:56 pm

I really love Winterwatcher and I really hate to say this but sometimes life sucks like this.

• Icepaw Loves Moonbli
      September 6, 2017 at 12:11 am

DoD was amazing, in my opinion.

I honestly don’t mind flaws. It makes the plot more interesting and Qibli was a very interesting character. I loved seeing his POV and it was portrayed perfectly. I really didn’t think he screamed about getting powers that much and it’s okay to want things that you don’t have. I mean, his mother practically dumped him, his family sucked, and he really wanted someone to be with and I believe he truly cared about Moon. Not as bad as Winter’s backstory but still harsh.

Yes, Winter gave up everything. I totally agree with that. I really feel bad for him and hope he can find someone. I still prefer Moonbli and I am really interested on how their relationship will go. I also think Moon will make Qibli a better dragon in the process.

• September 12, 2017 at 11:42 pm

I am sensing a Winterwatcher bias…

Personally, I thought this book made Qibli even more relatable. Animus power is a huge power. Every dragon that we’ve seen have it loved it and almost always misused it, except for Fathom, but he still acted that way before the SeaWing Massacre. It’s really understandable that dragons would really want it, but Qibli is the first dragon that we’ve actually seen to act this way. He wasn’t like that all the time, and let’s be honest, we all would’ve been Qibli with the weather bracelets. Besides, Qibli was smart enough to be a powerful animus dragon who understood how to use his powers, and he knew that. Imagine how infuriating that would be. Plus, he didn’t want them for evil or for just the sake of having powers, he wanted to protect Queen Thorn and make the world a better place.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

9. Hazelpaw(moon)
    September 10, 2017 at 2:09 pm

We neeed a pollll. Moonbli or Winterwatcher? Vote here! -> http://www.strawpoll.me/13901161

• Icepaw Loves Moonbli
      September 11, 2017 at 1:19 am

Just look at my name. That’s my vote

• Hazelpaw(moon)
        September 11, 2017 at 9:55 pm

Haha 😛

• Moonystar (Moonypaw Moonypelt)
      September 12, 2017 at 11:27 pm

XD no Winterwatchers!

10. Softpaw
    September 10, 2017 at 8:43 pm

Lol. I remembered the part when they realized that all the scrolls that say tsunamis mother(I forgot her name) is awesome where written by her😜