1,681 Replies to “Wings of Fire Discussion Page”

1. Snowbreeze who is jealous of Moonwatcher because she's so amazing and perfect
    December 26, 2017 at 4:52 am

* WARNING SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT FINISHED THE DARKNESS OF DRAGONS BOOK WARNING SPOILERS WARNING*

Okay, now that that’s over . . . . 😛

Am I the only one who is sad that MoonBli is now cannon? I mean, it’s not a bad ship by any means, but I will miss Winterwatcher . . .

• December 26, 2017 at 8:22 pm

not at all 😛

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Echo Is Slipping On A Frozen Brook(Echopaw)
      December 28, 2017 at 1:41 am

i love moonbli! 😛

• Butterflyflower
      December 28, 2017 at 2:53 am

I just want Winter to be happy…

Winter Protection Squad

• Mistypaw
      January 6, 2018 at 1:12 pm

Winterwatcher is totally THE BEST SHIP EVER

NNOOOOOOOOOO why isn’t it canon

• Moonypaw (Moonystar of Moonclan in my fanfics)
      January 15, 2018 at 7:00 pm

Nope. MOONBLI ALL DA WAY. (Well also Moonmaker/Peacewatcher/Moonstalker( O. O that got a little creepy with ship names)/Darkwatcher

2. December 26, 2017 at 6:31 am

View post on imgur.com

G U Y S

(who wants to hear my theories :3)

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• December 26, 2017 at 7:11 pm

Me! despite the fact that I haven’t read the last book yet but was too tempted by spoilers 😛

January 16 is a special day...

• December 28, 2017 at 1:09 am

Ok so Tui confirmed that they’ll have -Wings so I’m guessing ButterflyWings or DragonflyWings or something along those lines, their scales might vary to different types of butterflies or dragonflies. Their anatomy looks really off but idk

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Moonypaw (Moonystar of Moonclan in my fanfics)
          January 15, 2018 at 7:02 pm

Tui says that there will be 3 new tribes 2 alive and 1 (At least beleved to be) extinct Grasswings and Silkwings are the two tribes i know of

• Spottedpaw/ Stream
      December 27, 2017 at 3:38 am

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!! *insert millions more wows!* 😛 I’M NOW SO EXCITED!!!!!! You tell me if I’m overreacting 😛

• Snowbreeze
      December 27, 2017 at 3:36 pm

ME ME MEM ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME EME EME EM EMEM3

• Butterflyflower
      December 27, 2017 at 6:41 pm

THAT DRAGON ON THE COVER IS BEAUTIFUL! (I’ve still only read the 6th and 7th books though 😛 , but I have the first 5, so I’m reading the first one now. (I don’t mind spoilers though))

• December 27, 2017 at 9:55 pm

OH MY GOSH THE COVER LOOKS AMAZING! 😀
      I would!! 😀

• Riverpaw Who Was Previously Shimmerflame
      December 28, 2017 at 12:06 am

THAT IS SO BEUATIFUL =^-.-^=

• Willow Branches Dusted in White Snow (Wistep)
      December 28, 2017 at 12:51 am

oh
      my
      god
      it’s so beautiful aahhhhhh

• Willow Branches Dusted in White Snow (Wistep)
        December 28, 2017 at 12:52 am

I want to hear theories 😛

• Echo Is Slipping On A Frozen Brook(Echopaw)
      December 28, 2017 at 1:40 am

omhsc

• Butterflyflower
      December 28, 2017 at 2:55 am

Maybe the dragon on the cover is called a ButterflyWing 😉

• Moonypaw (Moonystar of Moonclan in my fanfics)
        January 15, 2018 at 7:03 pm

Its called a Silkwing (Sorry if this comment i outdated)

• Mobile Kinkpaw
      December 28, 2017 at 4:12 pm

Woahhhhhhh

Hyyyyype

• December 28, 2017 at 5:30 pm

Wait. Is. That. Like. Real? You probably know I had a fan fiction about the lost continent which I was making into a series. This will be interesting but I’m kind of annoyed because I came up with it not long after Darkstalker came out and a year before this.

Click my name!

• Mistypaw
      January 6, 2018 at 1:11 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG Wavey where’d you find it? Ahhhhhhh I want to read it sooooooo much! Beautiful cover!\

(Also I saw something on the wiki but I don’t know if it’s true*SPOILERS* Its name is probably a SilkWing)

3. Sky
    December 27, 2017 at 8:52 pm

Is it weird that I’m still steaming over the fact that Moonbli is cannon? (It doesn’t help that I recently returned to the WoF wiki and read about her relationship with Qibli. NOT a good decision on my part, I almost smashed apart the screen…) Or that I get a headache whenever I think of Qibli?

• Butterflyflower
      December 28, 2017 at 3:00 am

I don’t really mind QiblixMoon as much as some people do, but I hope it does get at least some more development. In Moon Rising it made sense, but in Winter Turning, it seemed like WinterxMoon would eventually happen, but then QiblixMoon happened 😛

I love Qibli, but I prefer Winter.

I just want Winter to be happy. I don’t really care if her gets a mate or not, as long as it’s a developed relationship (maybe Lynx?) and he still has Moon and the others as friends.

But I’m not focusing too much on all that right now since I’m reading the first book 😛

• Wistep is Being Nostalgic
      December 30, 2017 at 5:07 am

idk, I dislike Moonbli and love Winterwatcher. 😛
      tHIS IS WHAT I DON’T LIKE: https://imgur.com/a/M68m3
      “but Winter isn’t willing to see her again.”
      it’s not even true
      a n d the grammar

• Ground Spotted With Snow /Spottedpaw me so creative :P
        January 2, 2018 at 5:47 pm

IKR!!!

• Mistypaw
        January 6, 2018 at 1:09 pm

Who did that? I’m going to be violent. Stay back.

*Starts screaming and smashing the person who wrote that*

• Mistypaw
      January 6, 2018 at 1:09 pm

Me toooooooooo. I can TOTALLY relate to what you feel. I wish maybe someday Tui will let them break up 😛

4. Maple Leaf Drifting On To Rudolph’s Nose (Mapledrift)
    December 28, 2017 at 7:41 am

I just finished Moon Rising !
    Yes I know I’m a little late but I got it, Winter Turning and Escaping Peril for Christmas and I am so excited!!!
    I don’t know whether I ship Winterwatcher or Moonbli but I just saw a spoiler and aren’t happy with it so I think that I ship Winterwatcher
    I am going to avoid this page until I have finished all the latest books

5. Lily That Shines Like Dawn
    December 28, 2017 at 3:38 pm

I took the what dragon are you quiz and I got Glory, but then I took it again and got Sunny 😛

Running For SW! ٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶

6. Butterflyflower
    December 29, 2017 at 6:24 pm

I finished the first book. Now I’ve read 1, 6, and 7 (I’ll start the second one soon) 😛

My three favorite characters from three to one would be…

3. Clay
    2. Peril
    1. Winter

It was actually pretty sad when Kestrel died…

• Maple Leaf Drifting On To Rudolph’s Nose (Mapledrift)
      December 30, 2017 at 7:55 am

Yeah I know, having just stared Escaping Peril These are my top 5 Characters

1. Peril , always Peril
      2. Winter
      3. Moon
      4. A Glory Tsunami combo, like when they are both close by, that is hilarious
      5. Kestrel or Riptide or Webs (Please don’t kill me for the Kestrel part)

And my least favourite characters at this time

1. Like the entire IceWing tribe but not Winter. The rest are just jerks
      2. Tundra and Narwhal (so bad they get on here twice)
      3. Anemone (she is really bratty)
      4. Pike, do I need to say anymore, he is so so annoying
      5. Uhhhhhh did I mention Tundra and Narwhal

• Butterflyflower
        January 1, 2018 at 2:19 am

I like Lynx and Hailstorm of the IceWings, and Glacier doesn’t seem too bad. Icicle is pretty bad, but she’s also interesting, so I kind of want to know more about her.

I don’t really know what I think of Anemone yet. I remember a little bit of her from Moon Rising, but she seems okay in The Lost Heir (then again, she’s also really young).

I also love Riptide! ( and RiptidexTsunami!)

• Maple Leaf Drifting On To Rudolph’s Nose (Mapledrift)
          January 4, 2018 at 8:58 am

Yeah I loved Anenome in The Lost Heir but now she just seems to be so bratty all the time but I think Pike might influence that a bit
          I haven’t met Lynx yet, what book does he come in, or maybe I just forgot about him, Hailstorm is cool though
          Riptide x Tsunami for life !!!

• Butterflyflower
            January 4, 2018 at 4:44 pm

I think Lynx is in Winter Turning training with Winter. She isn’t a very major character though, but she might end up getting a bigger part in the third series.

There was another character in The Lost Heir named Whirlpool who I really don’t like 😛

I’m reading the third book right now though, and I also love Deathbringer! 😛 I first started liking him in Winter Turning though.

7. Wistep is Being Nostalgic
    December 30, 2017 at 5:03 am

Oh, the nostalgia of thinking Winterwatcher would become canon.
    When I was in fourth grade, I was obsessed with reading WinterXMoon scenes in Winter Turning. 😛

8. Bluefire Hid the Countdown Clock
    December 31, 2017 at 10:23 pm

I’ve just read the Dragonet Prophecy =D
    Glory is probably my favorite, or Sunny
    It would be cool to be an IceWing, don’t you think?
    Also they end up with every -Wing involved in the prophecy (by the first book) except an IceWing =P but I have to read the rest of the series I guess to see any IceWing action besides five seconds of Fjord trying to kill Clay.
    Tsunami is a cool character too =D
    I C E W I N G

9. Willow Branches Dusted in White Snow (Wistep)
    January 1, 2018 at 3:20 am

Okay, yeah, I’m posting a lot, but I went to a bookstore and immediately grabbed Darkness of Dragons to read (since I’m not allowed to buy it.) I was in there for an hour and read 183 pages, up to the part of the sandstorm. 😛
    Oh well. I’ll probably be able to read it again five million years later.
    rip

10. January 2, 2018 at 9:39 pm

Guys I have the graphic novel! *singing the dragonet song*
    The illustrations are AMAZING!
    TSUNAMI IS SOOO PRETTY AND SO IS GLORY AND PERIL AND ME GRAMMER VERY GOOD!!

Click my name!