2,618 Replies to “Harry Potter Discussion Page”

1. July 16, 2017 at 2:43 pm

Heh I saw the actress who played Madame Pomfrey at the swimming pool this morning 😛 random 😛

What time is it?.. SUMMERTIME

• 🎢Kinky🎢 (Kinkpaw)
          July 17, 2017 at 5:53 pm

Wow…

• Witchheart
      July 17, 2017 at 8:45 pm

That’s so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to fly! Yes, I am.

• July 17, 2017 at 9:09 pm

That’s so cool!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

2. July 17, 2017 at 3:02 pm

My favorite book is the 5th book 😀
    What’s yours?

ṡøɾʐï ṡøɾсεɾ-сαт

Flowerstream
      July 17, 2017 at 3:31 pm

oh god i haaaaaaaaaate the 5th book
      probably the 3rd or 7th!

BlogTeam Mod (& a Hufflepuff)

• Birchfoot
      July 17, 2017 at 4:00 pm

The 5th is my least favourite (and not just because Sirius dies. To me, the fifth is mostly set up for the remaining two books, so it’s not as interesting to read 😛 )

My favourite is the third!!! I love prisoner of azkaban

• Rainpaw
      July 17, 2017 at 4:12 pm

Prisoner of Azkaban ^^
      I’m not particularly fond of Order of the Phoenix, mainly because the Internet knew someone important was going to die

Mrrrow.

• Shiverfur
      July 17, 2017 at 4:37 pm

Half Blood Prince. 😀

• Witchheart
      July 17, 2017 at 8:45 pm

I like the 7th!

I'm going to fly! Yes, I am.

• July 17, 2017 at 9:07 pm

Prisoner of Azkaban 100%

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Mistypaw loves chocolate and Wings of Fire/Misty the choco cat/Eeveepaw
      July 22, 2017 at 3:22 am

I like all of them except the 5th or 8th one

3. Rainpaw
    July 17, 2017 at 4:25 pm

I might have borrowed and copied the recorder notation for Hedwig’s Theme from one of the Grade Nines 😛

Mrrrow.

Icy (Iceflower)
      July 17, 2017 at 4:30 pm

Ooh, I love Hedwig’s Theme! I could never play it correctly, though. I have the compilation of music sheets for the recorder. 😀

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

• Rainpaw
        July 17, 2017 at 4:31 pm

I’ve only sight read it once, and I love it too 😛 just practise, you’ll get better!

Mrrrow.

Icy (Iceflower)
          July 17, 2017 at 4:34 pm

I’m afraid to practise, I must play rather badly for a while, and nobody in my family appreciates that, including the dog. 😛

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

• Rainpaw
            July 17, 2017 at 4:42 pm

Oh dear 😛 have you tried softly blowing through it, like not really softly so that it’s barely audible, but loud enough that you don’t have to take breaths for some time and it’s not that loud, like it wouldn’t bother people if, say, lower C pitched out?

(this sounds really confusing tbh 😛)

Mrrrow.

Icy (Iceflower)
              July 17, 2017 at 4:43 pm

(it is confusing, but only because I don’t speak music 😛 )

I tried, but every time I did I ended up inevitably blowing harder than intended. 😛

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

• Rainpaw
                July 17, 2017 at 4:47 pm

(lower C is what you get when you cover all of the holes plus
                the G one on the back 😛)
                I can understand that happening 😛 like I said, just practise

Mrrrow.

I played Hedwig’s Theme for my Grade 4 exam the other day 😛

• Rainpaw
        July 17, 2017 at 4:43 pm

Wow, that’s amazing! 😀

Mrrrow.

• July 17, 2017 at 9:07 pm

Ooh, that’s so cool! I’d love to play it, but I don’t know how it’d sound on alto sax 😛

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

4. July 17, 2017 at 4:39 pm

I digged up all of my “old” Harry Potter books

View post on imgur.com

I haven’t read them in forever! I really have to re-read, I can’t remeber anything 😛

* kiinnostava nimmari *

Icy (Iceflower)
      July 17, 2017 at 4:42 pm

Oh, wow! 😀 I love the covers!

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

• Rainpaw
      July 17, 2017 at 4:45 pm

I ferl the same way 😛 those covers are really nice 🙂

Mrrrow.

• Witchheart
      July 17, 2017 at 8:46 pm

Those covers are really nice!

I'm going to fly! Yes, I am.

• July 17, 2017 at 9:08 pm

Ooh, those are some really good-looking covers!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• July 18, 2017 at 3:27 am

Wow 😀

ṡøɾʐï ṡøɾсεɾ-сαт

5. Quail (Quailkit)
    July 18, 2017 at 9:35 pm

“Wit beyond measure is a mans greatest treasure”

6. Quail (Quailkit)
    July 18, 2017 at 9:36 pm

But not really.

7. July 19, 2017 at 8:07 pm

CHAPTER TWO
    Visiting Diagon Alley
    Katherine

Katherine Wallaby shoved the door open from Ollivander’s shop. She stepped out, holding the door for her parents and brother. Pitifully, she looked at her little brother through her glasses. He was a Muggle, and he couldn’t partake in any of this magic. “Alright, Samuel, are you ready to go?” she asked, holding his hand, feeling sorry for him. She remembered getting her letter from Hogwarts. She had never known that she was magical, that she was a witch.

“I wanna stay with you,” her little brother, Samuel, said in an adorable voice. Naww, when did he get so cute? “Okay,” Katherine said, patting his head.

Already, Katherine loved Diagon Alley. But she knew she wouldn’t be going there very much, because Samuel and her father were Muggles.

Katherine looked up and saw a girl with messy hair saying something angrily to another girl, the two almost exactly alike except for the fact that the non-messy-haired girl’s hair was soft-looking and wavy. The other girl held up her wand, which looked pretty new to Katherine. Her other arm was wrapped up in gauze. I wonder who broke it? Katherine paused. I wonder if I’ll meet them at Hogwarts? Honestly, I hope I don’t meet her, she thought, glancing worriedly at the messy-haired girl. She jumped suddenly as the girl turned and stared at her with withering amber eyes.
    “What’s wrong?” her mother asked. “Er―nothing,” Katherine lied. “Everything―everything’s fine.” She looked away from the girl. Yeah…no. She looked up and saw a small building with a sign that read “Magical Menagerie”.

“Can I get an owl?” Katherine asked her mother. “Of course,” she said, patting her back. Following her mother, she went into the shop. Immediately, her hands flew to her ears. She guessed that there were about fifty owls there, and several cages of toads. A large cage full of different colored cats sat in the corner. Katherine saw a girl with pigtails holding a toad in her hand and handing a lady behind a desk a bunch of coins. She walked toward the exit, but she seemed to have noticed Katherine was watching her. Katherine wondered worriedly if she had been rude. The girl smiled and waved. “I’ll see you at Hogwarts, probably,” she said. Katherine waved back. Whoopee, a possible new friend!!

Then, a beautiful sound echoed in her ears. Katherine turned, and a beautiful chocolate-brown bird stared back at her. She stared deep into the owl’s eyes, and she shuddered as she realized that its eyes were the same shade of amber as the girl with messy hair.

The owl ruffled its beautiful feathers and hooted again. Katherine smiled and walked toward it. Its chocolate-colored feathers were speckled with a glossy white, and it stood on one leg, the other leg pulling at its cage. It hooted a third time and chewed on the bars with its shiny beak. “I want that one,” Katherine whispered in awe. Her mother turned to see the beautiful owl and nodded, smiling. She pulled a few golden and silver and bronze coins out of her pocket. Katherine watched, curious. She took off her glasses and wiped them with a cloth. After putting them back on, she saw the owl’s cage sitting on the desk. “She’s a burrowing owl,” the lady behind the desk said. Katherine stuck her finger through the bars and the owl nibbled her finger playfully. “I’ll name her Twinkle,” Katherine whispered.

She picked up the cage as her mother gave the lady the coins. They walked out, Twinkle hooting in protest. Katherine took her new wand out of her pocket. “Elm and phoenix feather, huh?” her mom said, looking at the wand. “Yup,” Katherine said. “Can you hold Twinkle for a second?” she asked. “Sure,” her mom replied. Giving the owl to her mother, Katherine watched her as she walked back toward her dad and Samuel.

Katherine looked at her wand. It had a pretty handle, and it was nice and long. Suddenly, as she she looked up, she saw the girl with messy hair right in front of her. Katherine gave a shriek, then immediately regretted it as the girl whipped around. The breath was knocked out of her as she was shouldered into the wall. Slowly, Katherine looked up, and those same withering amber eyes bore right into her. The girl finally let go and Katherine tried to slowly slink away, her back pressed against the wall. Apparently the girl wasn’t yet finished with her and she rounded on her angrily. “Hey, why don’t you watch where you’re going? Does that sound okay?” she snapped, pausing to crack her neck. Katherine froze in utter fear, flinching away as the girl continued to glower fiercely at her.
    “Hey, hey hey hey,” said the wavy-haired girl. “Caleigh, back away from the person.” Caleigh, the messy-haired girl, cracked her knuckles and stepped back. “Sorry,” Katherine whispered, muscles tense.

OH NO. OH NO. HERE IS THE PART WHERE I RUN!!

“Nah, it’s fine. Okay, let’s start over. Hello, I am Aubri,” the wavy-haired girl said. “I’m Katherine,” Katherine said. Aubri smiled. “This is my sister, Caleigh.” Caleigh glared at Aubri. Katherine’s eyes widened as she saw glinting sharp teeth poking out of her lip. She took a small step back. Just in case, she held up her wand slightly.

Suddenly, two children sped toward them. “Hi, Samuel,” Katherine said. “Is this your brother?” Aubri asked. “Yep,” Katherine replied. “Hey, Lilly, have you gotten yourself a new friend?” Aubri said to the little girl, bending over. “Mmm-hmm! Samuel is funny!” the little girl, Lilly, said cheerfully.

Aubri turned back to Katherine. “We’re getting our things for Hogwarts,” she explained. “It’s our first year.” “Mine, too,” Katherine said. “I just got an owl.”

Aubri looked jealous. “Oh, you lucky duck!” she gasped. “The shop’s over there, if you want to get an owl, cat, or toad,” Katherine told her. Aubri nodded. Caleigh smiled, and Katherine was truly surprised.
    “Sorry about that episode,” Aubri apologized. “She’s―um―” Caleigh broke her off by grabbing her wrist and holding it close to her mouth, baring her teeth, threatening to bite her. Katherine could only imagine how painful it would be to have Caleigh’s teeth in her wrist. Yeah, OUCH…

“How’d you break your arm?” Katherine asked, staring at the gauze. “Fell from a dead tree,” Aubri replied with a grim look on her face. She glanced at Caleigh, and Katherine wondered if she had shoved her out of the tree or something. “We’re going to go and meet Cassidia Tacoburritomexicanextremesupremeyahjazzhands at the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes,” Caleigh said, actually and surprisingly nicely. “Wait up,” Samuel and Lilly said in unison. “Oh, oops,” Aubri said, Katherine watching her. “We forgot the little kids.”

The five children walked into the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes. The place was filled with children. Caleigh pointed to one kid with pigtails standing next to a red-haired guy. “It’s Cassidia with Ron Weasley,” she said. Katherine turned around, and there was a stand with a bunch of cages. Peering closer, she realized that there were small fluffy creatures in each cage. Walking over, she looked at the tag on one cage. “Pygmy Puffs,” she read. “Oh, yeah,” Aubri said, right behind her. Katherine jumped. “Mighty cute,” Caleigh said, on her side. Katherine jumped again. “I’ve got to get one,” Katherine said, picking up a cage with a fluffy purple Pygmy Puff in it. It squealed in delight.

Another red-haired guy walked up to them. “That’ll be five Galleons,” he said. “You’re George Weasley,” Katherine gasped. “Yes I am,” George said. “Blimey, does everyone think I’m awesome?” he said with a grin. “Probably,” Katherine said. “But what’s a Galleon? I’ve just been shopping for my stuff for my first year at Hogwarts,” she added as she saw the confused look on George’s face. “Oh, it’s the biggest coin in the wizarding world,” he said, digging into his pocket. “It looks like this.” A large golden coin lay on his hand. On the center of the coin was a man with a long beard. “And Sickles and Knuts look like these,” George said, placing a silver coin and a bronze coin on his hand. Aubri and Caleigh looked into his hand. The center of the silver coin had a dragon, and the bronze coin bore a deer. Katherine dug into her own pocket and took out five Galleons, placing them into George’s hand. “I’m going to call her Violet,” she decided.

“Hey, guys,” said the girl with pigtails. “Cassidia,” Katherine said. “Nice to meet you. I’m Katherine.” Cassidia held out her hand. Katherine shook it with a smile mirroring Cassidia’s. “Let’s go to the Leaky Cauldron,” Aubri said. Katherine realized she had to go tell her parents. “I’ll be right back,” she said.

She ran back to her parents with Samuel right behind her. “Can I stay with my new friends at the Leaky Cauldron?” she asked, taking her owl and books from her mother. “Of course, sweetie,” she replied. “Is anyone taking you to Platform 9 ¾?” “I think Cassidia’s grandpa, Ron Weasley, is taking us there,” Katherine answered, nodding. “Have fun,” her mom said, waving goodbye as Katherine ran to where her friends were standing, outside the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes.

“I am allowed to stay with you guys,” Katherine panted, gasping for breath from her run. “Here, lemme take these for you,” Aubri said. “Thanks,” Katherine replied, giving her the books. “So, I’ve already got an owl and a Pygmy Puff. Why don’t you guys get a pet?” “Why not?” Caleigh asked her sister. Aubri nodded. “Let’s go back to that ‘Magical Menagerie’ place,” Katherine suggested. They turned around and walked toward the shop. Cassidia held a toad in her hand. Katherine realized that she was the girl she saw in the shop.

Walking in, Caleigh and Aubri both set in the same direction: the cats. A really skinny ginger cat pawed at the bars of its cage. Katherine went toward the cats to see the sisters pick one out. Aubri stared at the skinny ginger cat and the skinny ginger cat stared at her. “Totally getting this one,” Aubri said, smiling. Katherine grabbed the top of the cage and realized that it could lift up. She lifted it up and Aubri lifted the ginger cat out. The cat looked purely displeasured in the way she was holding it. “I’m going to call you Tickles,” Aubri decided. She held the cat more comfortably in her arms and Tickles gave a small mew. Katherine watched as she pulled several Galleons out of her pocket and handed them to the lady behind the desk.

Meanwhile, Caleigh picked out a small, long-haired gray cat with a glossy white face. Holding the cat out in front of her, Caleigh looked it in the eye. “Your name shall be Charcoal,” she said. The cat’s hind legs dangled underneath it, and it mewed in protest. Everyone giggled.

After she paid for the cat, the quartet set out to go to the Leaky Cauldron. As they reserved a room for themselves, another girl with a ponytail and bangs confronted them. “Hello, there,” she said. “Hi,” the quartet said in unison. “I’m Cassandra Spaghetti. And before you ask, I do not like spaghetti,” the girl explained with a grin.

As they chatted, walking to their room, Katherine thought again about Hogwarts. I know I’ll love Hogwarts, she thought. Putting Twinkle and Violet on a table next to Tegg (Cassidia’s toad)’s, Snowflake (Cassandra’s owl)’s, Charcoal’s, and Tickles’ cages, Katherine watched as her new friends climbed into their beds. She lay in her own bed and shut off the light.

I know I will.

Was it as boring as Chapter One? 😛
    Now what do you think of Caleigh, Aubri, and Katherine/girl shoved into the wall at the end of Chapter One? I think a lot like Caleigh. I hate Katherine, and I don’t really mind Aubri. 😛 Also, what do you think of Cassidia and Cassandra? I absolutely love Cassidia because she’s so awesome. Cassandra…well…I think she’s pretty high on my list of favorite characters from this story, but since she’s Katherine’s friend, Caleigh doesn’t like her. That’s one of the only things me and Caleigh don’t agree on 😛
    Chapters Three and Four are the best chapters so far, since Chapter Three is told from Cassidia’s prospective, and Chapter Four actually takes place in Hogwarts and is told from Scarlet’s prospective.
    Anyway, feedback appreciated, and I hope you enjoy! 😀

• Sky
      July 20, 2017 at 7:50 am

Good job!

Founder of BlogJail. Evil....?

• July 20, 2017 at 1:34 pm

I loved it <3
      I can't wait until they get to Hoggy-warty Hogwarts! 😛

ṡøɾʐï ṡøɾсεɾ-сαт

• Witch (Witchheart)
      July 22, 2017 at 9:21 pm

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to fly! Yes, I am.

8. Sky
    July 20, 2017 at 7:51 am

#RavenclawPride

Founder of BlogJail. Evil....?

9. July 21, 2017 at 6:15 am

*Gasps*

• Mobile Darky
      July 22, 2017 at 1:43 am

*gasps harder*

• Witch (Witchheart)
      July 22, 2017 at 9:11 pm

*Gasps*

(Quick Question: Why are we gasping?)

I'm going to fly! Yes, I am.

10. July 21, 2017 at 9:19 pm

CHAPTER THREE
    Platform 9¾
    Cassidia

Cassidia Tacoburritomexicanextremesupremeyahjazzhands snapped open her eyes.

ICE CREAM

The room was all dark and all quiet, except for the hooting of Katherine’s and Cassandra’s owls and the croaking of Tegg. She waited a moment for her eyes to adjust to the total darkness. Soon she was able to see a small glint of light reflecting off some of the pets’ cages. She looked around and saw a window.

Cassidia groped around on a nearby table, fumbling for her wand. She felt a long, thin object on the table, and picked it up. She grasped the edge of the covers on her bed and threw them off herself. Cassidia flung her feet over the side of the bed and began to stand up. The bed made a creaking noise, and she promptly stopped in her tracks. WHOOPS. She listened to see if anyone was awake. Nobody made a sound, except for Cassandra mumbling in her sleep. Cassidia listened to what she was mumbling, and she heard something about eating a bottle of mustard.

Cassidia picked up her wand, made of apple wood and unicorn hair. She felt the handle and grasped onto it tightly. She looked around. Cassandra turned and lay on her other side, and started biting a pillow. Cassidia heard her whisper, “Mmm, this mustard is good.”

ICE CREAM

She saw Aubri drooling onto her pillow, and Katherine rolled out of bed. There was a dull thud. Cassidia started, thinking Katherine might wake up, but she stayed asleep. Cassidia turned, and saw amber eyes staring right at her.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

She nearly screamed, but then she saw that the owner of the eyes was Caleigh, and she had forgotten that sometimes Caleigh fell asleep with her eyes open. Cassidia shuddered, turning her head away. She shook her head and reached for her hair bands.

She pulled her hair into her signature pigtails and draped them over her shoulders. Cassidia walked toward the stairs. She looked down, and saw one of the stairs was missing. She snatched the railing and softly snuck down the stairs. Cassidia stopped at the missing stair and tried to inch around it. Her foot slipped and went―onto the hole. She realized that the “hole” was a mirror. She sighed.

ICE CREAM

Cassidia shook her head and quietly stepped down the stairs. She looked around, and saw a sign that read the words “KITCHEN―ON YOUR RIGHT”. She turned to the right, and sure enough, there was a small kitchen. There was a small, dim light brightening the room. Cassidia walked into the room and saw several booths, stools, and tables. She looked around, and saw Tickles running around in circles.

“Hi,” Cassidia said to nobody in particular. A tall man with a long beard walked toward her. “What would you like this morning, ma’am?” he said cheerfully. “I’m Mr. Oikos. What’s your name?” Cassidia smiled. “I’m Cassidia!” she said. “I would like a bowl of chocolate ice cream!”

“Coming right up,” Mr. Oikos said, turning around.

YAAAAAAY ICE CREAM

Cassidia heard a faint call. “Where’s Cassidia?”

“I dunno, but her wand’s gone, too!”

“Is that creepy guy I saw down there attacking her?”

“Probably not, since I would be able to hear screaming.”

Cassidia’s face went red. IDIOTS, she thought, taking the ice cream from Mr. Oikos and eating it. She turned to look at Mr. Oikos, who had turned away slightly. Cassidia ate the last bit of her ice cream and ordered some more. Mr. Oikos nodded and got more ice cream.

Cassidia ran up the stairs, trying to ignore the mirror. She swerved to the right and almost tripped over her shoelace. She turned to the right again and opened the door to her and her friends’ room.

“What?” Cassidia gasped. “What’s wrong?”

“…you were missing?” Aubri said. She still had drool plastered to her jaw, and some of her hair was stuck to her face. “Wow, my eyes feel weird,” Caleigh said, blinking her eyes. “I think I fell out of bed,” Katherine said, rubbing her leg. “My throat is dry,” Cassandra said.

AUBRI BRUSH YOUR HAIR CALEIGH STOP BLINKING KATHERINE YOU OBVIOUSLY DID FALL OUT OF BED AND CASSANDRA YOU WERE HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH YOURSELF IN YOUR SLEEP

“I wake up around 4:00 in the morning every morning, and I always want ice cream when I wake up,” Cassidia said. She felt her wand in her pocket, and she slid it out.

HOW DO I MAKE THEM WANT TO LISTEN TO ME…?

“My grandpa, Ron Weasley, he told me a few basic spells.”

Instantly Aubri, Katherine, Cassandra, and Caleigh started staring at her intently.

PERFECT

“How many of you like to sneak around at night in the dark?”

Aubri, Katherine, Cassandra, and Caleigh all raised their hands.

“How many of you can see absolutely perfectly in the dark?”

They put their hands down.

“To make your wand into a flashlight, just say ‘Lumos’.”

The tip of Cassidia’s wand lit up. Cassandra flicked off the lights and the wand glowed fiercely in the dark.

“How many of you―”

Aubri tipped her head. “Do you know―do you know how to turn off the wand?” she giggled. Cassidia’s eyes shot open. “Um―er―erm―uh―no.”

DANG IT

Katherine laughed. “We should ask somebody here if they know how.” Cassidia sighed. “You mean like the guy you just insulted?” she sighed, glancing at Cassandra. “Oh―he heard that?” Cassandra asked. “Oops.”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!”

Cassidia’s eyes locked with Aubri’s. “We gotta go!” Aubri shouted. She led them all down the stairs, and everyone except Cassidia jumped over the stair with the mirror. Cassidia nearly tripped over her own feet when she got to the bottom of the stairs.

Mr. Oikos had a kid slung over his shoulder. Cassidia, Aubri, Caleigh, Katherine, and Cassandra stared at the kid. “Is he…..dead?” Katherine whispered.

“Worse,” Mr. Oikos gasped, breathing heavily. “He was sleeping in my cupboard!”

DUDE THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT!! OH MY GOODNESS THE PEOPLE THESE DAYS…

Cassidia exchanged glances with Katherine. “Um….who is that kid?” Cassandra asked. Mr. Oikos held the kid up. Cassidia looked at the kid’s face, but she couldn’t figure out who he was. Katherine took one look and gasped, “He’s Thomas Dumbledore!” Caleigh turned to Katherine and glared at her. “Who is he?” she snapped. Katherine stumbled. “Shouldn’t matter to you,” she mumbled. Nobody but Cassidia noticed Caleigh kick Katherine hard in the shin.

Mr. Oikos tossed the kid to Cassidia, but Cassidia accidentally dropped him onto the floor. Katherine picked up his legs. “Somebody get his arms,” she said. Cassidia grabbed his arms and she and Katherine picked him up and took him to their room. GOSH HE’S LIGHT, Cassidia thought. Just then, Cassandra sat on top of him, then Caleigh, then Aubri. I STAND CORRECTED, Cassidia thought.

OW OW OW MY ARMS HURT WHY IS HE SO HEAVY WITH ONLY THREE PEOPLE ON TOP OF HIM―AAAAAAHHH MY ARMS ARE DYING OVER HERE KATHERINE STOP TRIPPING―OOOOOOHH I THINK MY ICE CREAM’S READY YAY―KATHERINE WHY CAN’T YOU STOP TRIPPING AAAAAHH―

Katherine tripped again, and this time, all six children fell down the stairs. Katherine was right on top of Cassidia, and Cassidia felt justified in tickling her. “Rictusempra,” she whispered, aiming her wand at Katherine. Suddenly, the blonde-haired child was writhing around on top of her, giggling. Cassidia groaned and shoved Katherine off of her.

Eventually they all gave up on carrying Thomas up the stairs and decided to eat breakfast. Cassidia decided to order for them.

Mr. Oikos went back to the counter. “Yes?” he asked. Cassidia grinned. “An ice cream cone with every flavor of ice cream you have on it, spaghetti―” Cassandra groaned. “―Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans―” Caleigh groaned. “―a pile of rotten apples―” Katherine groaned. “―oh hi Gia! Hi Lizzie!” Cassidia turned to see her two half-sisters walking toward her. She turned back to Mr. Oikos. “A pile of raw eggs―” Gia and Lizzie groaned. “―and a hot dog―” Aubri groaned. “―Thank you!!”

MUAHAHAHAHA!!

Cassidia skipped to a booth and sat down. The others followed reluctantly. Thomas was still on the ground. Cassidia suddenly remembered something.

THE REASON I GOT A TOAD!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!

“Guys can you keep a really big secret?” Cassidia asked. “What?” they all chorused. Cassidia leaned in over the table. One by one they leaned in, too. “The reason I got Tegg,” she said, and paused dramatically. Caleigh turned and gave Cassidia a furious glare. Cassidia ignored her. “Was because of this.” She took a chicken egg out of her pocket.

“Oh, no no no…” Gia gasped.

“I know what you’re talking about,” Lizzie gasped.

There was a pause. Cassidia grinned.

“You’re hatching a basilisk?!” Caleigh snapped.

SHUT UP

“SHUT UP!!” Cassidia whispered loudly.

“You’re hatching a basilisk?!” Caleigh whispered loudly.

“Duh,” Aubri said.

‘DUH’ IS RIGHT

“Come on!!” Cassidia whispered loudly, and she picked up Tegg and the chicken egg. She walked toward the bathroom, repeatedly glancing behind her to see if the others were following. She rammed her shoulder into the door, but it didn’t move. Frustrated, Cassidia turned so her back was against the door and pushed as hard as she could. Caleigh shouldered her away and glared at her. “It specifically says ‘Pull’, Cassidia. Use your common sense.” Cassidia crossed her arms as Caleigh pulled open the door.

Cassidia waited for Caleigh to get in. She walked forward and ran into the wall instead of the door. “OW,” Cassidia said, clutching her forehead. Cassandra tried and failed to stifle a giggle. Cassidia glared at her.

They walked into the bathroom. Cassidia dug into her pocket and pulled out a small piece of cloth. “What’s that?” Aubri asked. “I think I know,” Gia and Lizzie said in unison. Cassidia rolled her eyes. “It’s a blindfold,” she said. “Basilisks can kill people just by looking at them.”

“We know,” Lizzie and Gia said in unison. They looked at each other.

Lizzie ran into one of the stalls, grabbed the end of a roll of toilet paper, and ran back to the sinks. Cassidia snatched up the long rope of toilet paper and tugged hard. A lot more toilet paper came off the roll. Impatiently, Cassidia pulled as hard as she could and soon she was holding the whole roll of toilet paper in a big messy pile. She dropped it on the counter.

Katherine reached for the egg, but Cassidia pulled away. Cassandra crept up behind her and snatched the egg out of her hand. Katherine snatched Tegg out of her other hand. Lizzie climbed up on Gia’s shoulders and both craned their necks to see. Cassidia snatched Tegg out of Katherine’s hand and the chicken egg out of Cassandra’s hand. Carefully, she placed the egg on top of the pile of toilet paper and dropped the toad on the egg when―

“WHERE’S YOUR JELLO?!” yelled a really fat lady behind them. All jumped and turned their heads. Cassidia narrowed her eyes. Why was this really fat lady at the Leaky Cauldron instead of a gymnasium or something?! EXERCISE, LADY!! OH MY GOODNESS THE PEOPLE THESE DAYS…

There was a cracking sound.

Then a splintering sound.

The really fat lady went into a stall.

There was a shattering sound.

A tiny green head poked out of the eggshell.

Cassidia quickly covered the basilisk’s eyes with her finger. She tied the piece of cloth around its head and covered its eyes. Grinning like an idiot, she took a tiny pair of sunglasses out of her pocket and placed them on the basilisk’s face.

The basilisk grinned.

HI, BARRY, Cassidia thought.

Lizzie fell backward off Gia with a dull thud. Everyone turned. Caleigh rolled her eyes and stuck her hands in the pocket of her dark blue hoodie. Katherine helped her up and adjusted her glasses. Cassidia grinned like a complete idiot.

YUSSSS I HAVE HATCHED A BASILISK!!

The really fat lady came out of the stall and looked at them. “It’s 10 o’clock, you know,” she said in a very unfriendly voice, washing her hands. “The train leaves at exactly 11.”

]The group of children snapped their eyes wide open and frowned.

Cassidia dumped the eggshell in the trash and threw the pile of toilet paper at the really fat lady. “EXCUSE ME?!” she yelled. Cassidia picked up Barry and Tegg and stuck them in her pockets. The lady stuck her tongue out as they left.

They ran toward the stairs, jumped over Thomas, and up the stairs. Everyone but Cassidia jumped over the mirror stair. They ran into their room. Cassidia placed the six-inch basilisk and the one-inch toad into Tegg’s cage. She secured Barry’s blindfold, then dug her robes out of her trunk.

They took their robes to the bathroom and each changed in a different stall.

Ron Weasley was walking down the stairs as the five children sprinted up the stairs. They grabbed their trunks and pets and sprinted back down, all but Cassidia jumping over the mirror and tumbling down the stairs. Cassidia and her grandfather jumped over the sleeping Thomas just before the others fell on top of him and woke him up.

“We’re ready,” all five children excluding Thomas said to Ron in unison.

Cassidia must have fallen asleep, because when she woke up, they were at the King’s Cross Train Station. “Run through the wall,” Ron said, pointing at a brick wall between Platform 9 and Platform 10. Cassidia apparently was the only one willing to go first. She pushed the cart forward and accidentally let go. The cart went through the wall. Cassidia sprinted after it.

She caught the handle of the cart just before it hit some guy in the butt and steered it away. The others appeared behind her, and Ron helped them load their trunks and pets into a compartment in the train.

Cassidia slipped her wand out of her pocket and remembered that the tip had not gone off. She snapped her eyes wide open and poked her head out the window. She saw Ron, who was waving to her. “HOW DO YOU TURN OFF THE WAND?!” she shouted. Just then, the train whistled and started to move. “NOX!!” Ron shouted back at her, waving. Cassidia waved back.

“Nox,” she whispered, and the light finally went out. She glanced back out the window and saw her grandfather still waving. She waved frantically out the window when the train jerked forward and started going. Cassidia nearly dropped her wand, but she clutched it tightly.

She looked at Barry, smiling like an idiot.

ICE CREAM, she thought.

Hopefully it wasn’t as boring as Chapters One and Two. 😛
    Now do you see why I love Cassidia? 😛
    I also love Gia, Lizzie, and Barry 😛
    I have to go so I can’t really do the long note at the end, so I hope you enjoy! 😀

• July 22, 2017 at 1:25 am

Also I asked my sister for name ideas for the guy who gives Cassidia ice cream and she was eating yogurt and she said Mr. Oikos so I went with it 😛

• Rainpaw
      July 22, 2017 at 6:48 am

……Cassidia has a really long surname 😛

naughtychildrenwhohatchbasilisksomlhaha

Mrrrow.

• Witch (Witchheart)
      July 22, 2017 at 9:10 pm

I LOVE IT! I WANT MORE!

I'm going to fly! Yes, I am.