3,244 Replies to “Harry Potter Discussion Page”

1. Butterflyflower
    October 28, 2017 at 3:14 pm

Has anyone seen ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’? (I know it’s also a book) I recently watched it! I think Newt is better than Harry ๐Ÿ˜› (Newt is actually a lot like Luna)

• October 28, 2017 at 3:41 pm

I have, and it’s fantastic! I can’t wait for the next one!

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• November 15, 2017 at 4:01 am

Fantastic
        Lol
        ๐Ÿ˜‰

• October 28, 2017 at 7:37 pm

Yes! I love Newt! He’s so…awkward and shy and amazing ๐Ÿ˜€ Definitely better than Harry, but then Harry is only a boy to be fair ๐Ÿ™‚

Pls become a mentor ๐Ÿ˜€

• โšก๏ธFoxtail who is Pikachu for Halloweenโšก๏ธ
        October 28, 2017 at 8:49 pm

Yaas!!!!!! My Hufflepuff fellow friend!! I love him!! XD ๐Ÿ˜€

• The insanely spooky Shivy
      October 28, 2017 at 9:12 pm

Yup Newt is wayyyy better than Harry ๐Ÿ˜€

• October 28, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Yes! Newt is awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

This Kid Is Insane, Man!

• All Hallow's Breeze (Breeze that Glides Through Summer)
      October 28, 2017 at 11:21 pm

Yep, I watched it over the summer! ๐Ÿ˜€ I really liked Newt as well! ๐Ÿ˜›

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
      October 29, 2017 at 12:04 am

Yep! I saw it a couple days after it came out ๐Ÿ™‚

• Bluefire/Spookfire the Candy Corn Ghost/Fire that Spooks Kits on Halloween
      October 30, 2017 at 12:25 am

Y E S Y E S I L O V E T H A T M O V I E

• Bellatrix Lestrange (Brightberry)
      October 30, 2017 at 10:04 pm

I strongly relate to Newt, being socially awkward myself and preferring the company of animals to people. I like to think that Newt, like me, falls somewhere on the autism spectrum.

• October 30, 2017 at 10:57 pm

Really?! Omg that’s fantastic! I have autism too! Maybe that’s why I identify so much with him! ๐Ÿ˜€

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Sparktooth
        October 30, 2017 at 11:27 pm

Same reasons why I liked Newt, too! That’s also one of the reasons I loved Hagrid, because he always had so many animals and preferred their company.

• Witch's Poisoned Brownies (Browniewitch)
      October 30, 2017 at 10:30 pm

Newt is amazing!

Floating Cats = Browniewitch

• Sparktooth
      October 30, 2017 at 11:24 pm

It’s a great movie! Although, in my opinion, nothing will ever beat the Harry Potter movies (Specifically Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. My fav movie XD). When I first heard about the Fantastic Beasts movie, I wasn’t very excited because I didn’t know how they could make a movie off of that book. But when I went to see it I loved it!

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
        October 31, 2017 at 1:18 am

(PoA is my favourite out of the movies too!)

• Mossy pawmkin
      October 31, 2017 at 12:00 am

Yeeeessssss

• Spirit that floats around the room (Snakespirit)
      October 31, 2017 at 3:47 am

Luna is Newt’s granddaughter in law

• Mossball the turkey
      November 14, 2017 at 12:12 am

ITS AWESOMEEEEE

Luna is actually a descendant of newt

2. Bellatrix Lestrange (Brightberry)
    October 31, 2017 at 2:18 pm

So I have a really odd ship that I got into from reading a really good HP fanfiction…

• Bellatrix/Brightberry/King George III
      November 1, 2017 at 5:32 pm

But I’m worried people might judge me for shipping these characters if they knew about it….

• November 1, 2017 at 6:13 pm

Which is…? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m very interested now ๐Ÿ˜€

Pls become a mentor ๐Ÿ˜€

• Bellatrix Lestrange (Brightberry)
        November 1, 2017 at 6:24 pm

The fanfic is called “Delenda Est” and the main pairing is Harry and a younger version of Bellatrix from the past.

• November 4, 2017 at 2:41 pm

Ooooooooo ๐Ÿ˜‰ I’ve just looked ‘Delenda Est’ up on Google translate and it means ‘must be destroyed’ in Latin. Awesome!!!

Pls become a mentor ๐Ÿ˜€

• November 4, 2017 at 8:03 pm

Oh …….
          As you know I donโ€™t like Bellatrix, but I like that
          I think you also might have converted me to liking Bellatrix
          BUT NOT IN ORDER OF THE PHONEIX
          I am very annoyed at her killing Sirius but I am recovering slowly

• Iris that blooms on a misty morning (Irismist)
            November 5, 2017 at 1:15 am

Agreed, I was really, REALLY, upset when Sirius died. I found that I was equally sad at his death as I was when Silverstream died. (this means that I cried about the same amount, but I think that Sirius’s death was more terrible.) But, this ship actually sounds pretty interesting. The thing I like about Bella is her, swagger. I know that sounds weird, but it’s true. The way that J.K Rowling makes here sound so beautiful and dangerous at the same time. It’s pretty cool.

50% Human, 100% Warriorcat

• Curse of the Black Tail (Foxie)
        November 1, 2017 at 6:41 pm

You’ve got us hooked now ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Count Your Blessings

• Mintchee
          November 11, 2017 at 5:07 am

Oh gosh!! I was destroyed when Sirius died. One of my teachers told me the three HP villains you can’t hate are Lucius Malfoy, Draco Malfoy, and Bellatrix. I said no because 1 has just got something about him I hate, 2 is gross and can go fall in a ditch, and 3 licked her Dark Mark in the OotP movie and killed Sirius. Like let me debunk that non-hatable villains list!!!

• Butterflyflower
            November 11, 2017 at 8:31 pm

Draco is adorable though. I think Draco was a pretty bad person for books 1-5, but he started to change (and mature) in the 6th book. In the end of the series, he was able to learn how to just be himself. He wasn’t exactly like Lucius, and he wasn’t really a “hero” like Harry. He just became a better version of himself. ๐Ÿ˜Š

3. November 4, 2017 at 2:06 pm

This is Summer before third Year hope you enjoy it!

We are in so much trouble!!! That is what was running through Harryโ€™s, Hermioneโ€™s, and Ronโ€™s brain.
    **Flashback
    Harryโ€™s POV
    Harry was peering out of the bushes, looking at Snapeโ€™s house.
    Why? Well let see, because Harry and Ron had over heard Draco Malfoy right before they left Hogwarts saying that he had to stay with Snape for the whole summer all because his mother and father are doing some stupid Ministry trip. Bla, bla-bla, bla-bla! And also because his grades werenโ€™t as good as grangerโ€™s so he had to go to Snapeโ€™s house for the entire summer and for two hours a day study potions. Boring!
    Though Harry thought it was hilarious and wanted to make it even more so. Ron the same way, but Hermione??! The only reason she was coming was because of Draco trying to get better grades, and because Draco called her a filthy mud-blood. So she was mad. So Hermione helped them out with their plan, but warned them over and over, we could get expelled.
    So know here they were peering behind bushes at Snapeโ€™s house. It was exactly five days after school had
    ended. Exactly 5:00 in the morning. And a nice breezy day.
    Harry turned toward the others, โ€œ Okay, lets go! Plan #1 is in action!โ€
    Ron cheered and Hermione just shook her head in disapproval. Then they ran to the window and climbed inside and tiptoed around looking for Dracoโ€™s room. It seemed like forever, but finally they heard the snoring and followed it to the door and peeked inside, saw Draco, then started working. Hermione went to get a spider with a jar. Harry started looking around for some muggle fishing line or any clear string. He finally found some in a drawer. Ron listened and watched to make sure no one was coming. Finally the re-grouped and Hermione โ€˜engorgioedโ€™ it to appear three times itโ€™s actual size. Then she took Harryโ€™s string, adhered it on to the spider somehow; neither Harry nor Ron could figure it out. Then did the same thing to the string and the top of the door. By now Ron was freaking out of the spider that was now hanging from the door three times it size, so that if everything went accordingly Draco would walk right into the spider.
    So they then went to a corner slid Harryโ€™s invisibility cloak on and waited
    Waited some more.
    Even more.
    And finally they heard movement upstairs and Snape calling down for Draco to hurry up and get ready. Minutes ticked by slowly then the door swung open and Draco walked through only to get hit in the face with a spider about as big as his face. The spider chose that moment to cling to his face and not let go. Draco was screaming like a little girl and saying, โ€œGet it off! Get it off!โ€ over and over again.
    That is when Snape came down stairs. He untangled Draco from the spider and string then inspected it and looked around suspiciously. Now all they had to do was wait for breakfast, which came fast.
    At breakfast Draco and Snape ate silently. Perfect! Harry mouthed, โ€œReadyโ€ and he moved into the hall out of sight then Ron and Hermione slipped out. Ron gave him a thumbs up and Hermione just shook her head again though this time it looked like she was trying not to smile.
    Harry tiptoed toward Dracoโ€™s chair. Then he swiftly went up and swiped his food of the table. Draco startled then bent to pick it up Snape said, โ€œbe care fuller, Dracoโ€
    And got up to get him more. That is when Harry chose to grab Dracoโ€™s chair and start swinging it around the room. Draco was once again screaming like a girl. Snape walked in. That is when Harry should of stopped but he kept going that is when he suddenly tripped. And fell flat on his face. Oh man was he in trouble because the invisibility cloak slid right off. That was when he started running he didnโ€™t even think about grabbing the cloak. When he got to Hermione and Ron, Hermione just said,โ€we are in so much trouble no matter what we do!โ€ while Ron exclaimed that was brilliant Harry!โ€ then they ran for it.
    He escape was going well in tell saw they were running away from the door and were cornered.
    **Present
    So as Snape got closer that is what was going through there minds. When Snape saw them he said without any surprise on his face, โ€œAs I expectedโ€. They got there longest yet disciplining talk. Then he flooed their parents, well Ronโ€™s anyway who agreed they could stay there and work and still have detention when they got back. Ronโ€™s mom was especially mad. Which made Harry feel even worse, then he flooed dumbledore. This whole time Draco was laughing at them, though Harry didnโ€™t care because heโ€™d seen what he wanted from Malfoy.

Those of you who read my first one please note that no I didn’t post it on fanfiction.net but got the idea from there, though I would love to post my fanfics I sadly can’t. Though any of you out there feel free to post it if you have accounts I would love it also I wouldn’t feel offended if you changed any thing I would actually love the feedback good or bad.

Warning: just make sure you say that you don’t own any of it when you post. you probably no that I just don’t want any of you to get in trouble because of me.
    THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! I’m still working on next part.

• November 5, 2017 at 10:01 am

So funny! My advice would be to put a space between each paragraph instead of just one line because it makes it clearer ๐Ÿ™‚

Pls become a mentor ๐Ÿ˜€

• November 5, 2017 at 9:38 pm

Ok I would be happy to๐Ÿ˜ƒ
        Do you by any chance have an account on fanfiction.net or any other cite because I SOOOOO want it posted to all public but I sadly am not allowed to have an account.โ˜น๏ธIf so you can read the very bottom of my fanfic it will tell you some stuff. Also if not, well oh, well! THANKS

• November 8, 2017 at 7:30 pm

No sorry I don’t ๐Ÿ™

Pls become a mentor ๐Ÿ˜€

• November 11, 2017 at 8:44 pm

That’s OK๐Ÿ™‚

I’ll keep looking!

Could you maybe through it out to someother people you know on here and see if maybe they do, Oh and tell them that they are welcome to edit anything they want. You don’t have to, but I’d appreciate it!!!
            THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ

4. Butterflyflower
    November 4, 2017 at 4:41 pm

Who do you prefer?

Draco or Harry?
    Snape or Lucius?
    Bellatrix or Narcissa?
    Sirius or Remus?
    Lucius or Narcissa?
    Hermione or Luna?
    Harry or Newt?

My answers:
    DRACO!
    Snape
    Narcissa (But Bellatrix is a great villain)
    Remus
    Luna
    NEWT

• Iris that blooms on a misty morning (Irismist)
      November 5, 2017 at 1:27 am

Snape (hardly)
      Narcissa (but I completely agree that Bellatrix is an awesome villian)
      Ooh. that’s hard, I think in the end Sirius wins by a tiny bit.
      Hermoine
      I can’t answer because I haven’t read Magical Creatures and Where to find Them.
      Awesome test, could I make something like this too? ๐Ÿ˜€

50% Human, 100% Warriorcat

• Butterflyflower
        November 5, 2017 at 2:33 am

Sure!

• Duskpaw
      November 5, 2017 at 2:53 am

Bellatrix
      Sirius
      Lucius
      Luna
      Newt

• Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie)
        November 5, 2017 at 3:55 am

Wow I literally have the same answers as you do, Butterflyflower!

DRACO! ๐Ÿ˜

Newt

Pls become a mentor ๐Ÿ˜€

• Shiverfur
      November 5, 2017 at 11:37 am

Draco ๐Ÿ˜€
      Snape
      Narcissa (but Bellatrix is good as a villain)
      Remus
      Luna
      Newt

• November 5, 2017 at 3:57 pm

Arrrrrrr I donโ€™t knoooooooooooooowwwwwwww
      Shape
      Narcissa
      Oh a close one but I will have to go Sirius
      Luna
      I am not able to answer that question with out my brain overloading, sorry

• Juniperpool
      November 5, 2017 at 4:41 pm

Both
      Both
      Newt

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
      November 5, 2017 at 4:50 pm

umm uhh Lucius
      this is the hardest question ;c Sirius
      Luna

• Nightflower
      November 5, 2017 at 5:32 pm

Harry, Snape, has Bellatrix, Sirius, narcissa, Hermione, harry

• Bellatrix Lestrange (Brightpaw/berry)
      November 6, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Snape
      You might as well ask my mom which of her children she loves more
      Remus
      Luna
      Newt

• November 8, 2017 at 2:44 am

Draco is a more interesting character, so him. (Although he’s a bit of a terrible person)
      Both. You can’t make me choose ๐Ÿ˜›

November 14, 2017 at 12:13 am

Bellatrix
      Sirius
      Luna
      Newt

5. November 5, 2017 at 1:09 pm

Iโ€™m trying to do homework, but then my sister starts playing Harry Potter songs really loudly, and theyโ€™re the annoying ones like the one where the kids and frogs are singing (film 3: Prizoner of Askaban) and the Night Bus one ๐Ÿ˜›

6. Nightflower
    November 5, 2017 at 6:03 pm

Which house are you in? Iโ€™m in Gryffindor ๐Ÿ˜œ

7. Bellatrix Lestrange (Brightpaw/berry)
    November 6, 2017 at 11:30 pm

So how should I respond to someone who tells me I’m “too nice” to be a Slytherin?

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
      November 7, 2017 at 11:56 pm

Slytherins aren’t all evil!! Slytherins value ambition and cunning, which doesn’t make them evil.

tell the person that^

• November 8, 2017 at 2:42 am

“Actually, Slytherins aren’t evil or mean. They have a bad rep because the series is from a Gryffindor POV and most of the villains have been from Slytherin, but that doesn’t make them bad, or guarantee that villains come from that house. Lots of villains have come from other houses, and lots of Slytherins haven’t been evil. Slytherins are ambitious and cunning and can have a ruthless streak, but that doesn’t make them evil.”

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

8. Iris that blooms on a misty morning (Irismist)
    November 8, 2017 at 2:02 am

So I’m going to try and do something like Butterflyflower,
    Who (or what) do you prefer?

Tonks or Mrs. Weasly?
    Harry or Ron?
    You-Know-Who or Dementors (as villains)?
    Ron or Hermione?
    Cho or Ginny (with Harry)?
    Hagrid or Mrs. McGonagall?
    Draco or Snape?
    Which book(s) are the best? I now that this is hard so if you don’t have one particular best book you can choose two. ๐Ÿ˜›

My answers:

Hermione
      Ginny
      McGonagall
      . . . . can’t decide. I like both. ๐Ÿ˜›
      Also can’t decide ๐Ÿ˜›

โ„ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator โ„

• Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie)
        November 8, 2017 at 2:44 am

Mrs. Weasly!!
        Uh idk neither. Ron’s funny and Harry’s cool but idk.
        Um idk either. I like both as good villains…..
        Hermione!
        How about Luna? XD Lol I like Ginny though
        Hagrid ๐Ÿ™‚
        Ooh this is super tough! I’d have to say both! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜
        Idk I’ve only read up to the middle of the fourth book but seen up to the sixth movie ๐Ÿ˜ So idk I’d say all that I’ve read are pretty good ๐Ÿ™‚

Count Your Blessings

Tonks
      I don’t know ๐Ÿ˜›
      ^
      Hmmmmmm… Hermione
      Ginny
      Hagrid
      DRACO! (I do like Snape too though)
      Half-Blood Prince

• November 8, 2017 at 3:12 am

Tonks
      Voldemort
      Hermione
      Ginny
      McGonagall
      uhhhhhhhhhhh I like both?
      Prisoner of Azkaban/The Deathly Hallows

• November 8, 2017 at 12:33 pm

Tonks
      Dementors ๐Ÿ˜›
      Hermiooone all the way
      Ginny
      McGonagall
      Eep this is a crazy one how about Snape
      Goblet of Fire

Sorzi
      Click it fast!

• November 8, 2017 at 7:33 pm

Tonks
      Dementors
      Hermione
      Ginny
      Professor McGonagall
      Draco
      The first book ๐Ÿ™‚

Pls become a mentor ๐Ÿ˜€

• Whispering Rain (Rainpaw)
      November 9, 2017 at 4:32 pm

Tonks
      idk
      Voldemort
      Hermione
      Ginny
      McGonagall
      Draco
      Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire and Deathly Hallows

Mrrrow.

• Bellatrix Lestrange (Brightpaw/berry)
      November 9, 2017 at 7:32 pm

TONKS!!!!!
      Ron
      Moldy Voldy
      Hermione
      Ginny
      McGonagall
      Snape (because Draco… is Draco)
      Oh, maybe Deathly Hallows (Mostly because of the Epilogue)

Lots of Purrs.

• Butterflyflower
        November 11, 2017 at 2:29 am

awe, I love my little Drac(at)o. Being Draco is what makes him Draco ๐Ÿ˜› (Okay, I don’t even know what I just said XD)

• November 11, 2017 at 4:28 pm

Ron
      De mentors
      Hermione
      Ginny
      Mcgonagell
      Snape
      Half blood prince is my favorite book

9. Butterflyflower
    November 11, 2017 at 2:42 am

Harry Potter characters compared to Warriors characters…

Harry Potter-Firestar/Jayfeather
    Hermione Granger-Squirrelflight/Hollyleaf/Mistystar
    Ron Weasley-Graystripe
    Neville Longbottom-Ravenpaw
    Luna Lovegood-Cinderpelt/Foxleap
    Draco Malfoy-Needletail/Jayfeather/Puddleshine/
    Bellatrix Lestrange-Mapleshade/Hawkfrost/Scourge

This is all I have right now… Feel free to share your own opinions on this or any other characters! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Bellatrix Lestrange (Brightberry)
      November 11, 2017 at 9:09 pm

Ooh sure, here’s some more.
      Trelawney- Goosefeather, definitely.
      Albus Dumbledore- Bluestar/Crookedstar
      Voldemort- Brokenstar/Tigerstar
      Draco- I’d also add Longtail to the mix because of his redemption arc.
      Minerva Mcgonagall- Bluestar/Yellowfang
      Ginny- Sandstorm
      Fleur Delacour- Silverstream/Spottedleaf
      Severus Snape- Longtail/Jayfeather

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
        November 15, 2017 at 12:25 am

I saw Snape more as Ashfur. I think Ashfur is worse than Snape, but they’re pretty similar

• November 15, 2017 at 12:37 am

That is an interesting opinion, but Ashfur actually was evil (HOW IS HE IN STARCLAN!!!) and Snape was just faking it. Snape was just putting on an act and is grumpy, like Jayfeather.

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
            November 16, 2017 at 1:21 am

Snape was still pretty bad though and I don’t believe he was faking it, nor do I believe he should get a free pass for all the bad stuff he did

The similarities are they both loved someone who fell in love with someone else and both took their anger out in really bad ways. Snape spent his life as a bully and ex Death Eater as well as seriously harming Remus Lupin and Ashfur threatened to kill people. I’d say Ashfur is more extreme, but I think the point still stands

• ๐ŸฆŠ Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie) ๐Ÿฆƒ
          November 15, 2017 at 12:58 am

Agreed

10. Iris that east lots of mashed potatoes (Irispaw, Irismist)
    November 11, 2017 at 11:15 pm

I have read all the books and really want to watch the movies, but my mom thinks that they will be to gory for my nine-year old sisters to watch. Do you guys agree? Also, what is the least gory/scary movie? Thanks for helping ๐Ÿ˜€

50% Human, 100% Warriorcat

• Bellatrix Lestrange (Brightberry)
      November 12, 2017 at 12:18 am

I would say the first is the least gory/scary. The second one is okay for nine-year-olds as well, but the third might be a bit much for nine-year-olds depending on how squeamish they are- there is a werewolf transformation scene that is a bit scary. Still, that one’s not too bad. Goblet of Fire is where you really start having to worry. Order of the Phoenix onward gets to be really scary, and there is a lot of blood in Half-blood Prince.

• Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie)
        November 12, 2017 at 12:53 am

Well for me I’d say Chamber of Secrets was the least scary to watch but the first would be ok. Honestly, I watched the first movie when I was like 7 to 9 years old (I forgot) and I had nightmares for a while (Voldemort scared me back then cause he looked so creepy) but now I love it! But that was me. Your sisters may “take it in” differently. It is totally worth reading/watching though. Hmm maybe they should read the books first (ooos lol I like me, haha)??

Count Your Blessings

• Butterflyflower
        November 12, 2017 at 3:55 am

I’ve never thought there was really “a lot” of blood in Half-Blood Prince because I’m SOOOO used to Warrior Cats XD

Whenever I think of Goblet of Fire, the first scene that comes to mind is when Draco turned into a ferret XD

• ๐ŸฆŠ Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie) ๐Ÿฆƒ
          November 13, 2017 at 6:46 am

Omsc yes!! XD

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
      November 13, 2017 at 2:31 am

Generally, the Harry Potter series gets darker as it goes on. Books 1-3 as well as the first part of 4 are relatively light-hearted, but after that, it gets much darker.

As for gore, I don’t think there’s too much, especially in the first couple. The only scary part for the first movie I can think of is when (spoilery I guess) Quirrell/Voldemort gets beaten by Harry. There’s a few action scenes in the second, but not really gore. There is some blood and the ending might be a little scary, but most of it’s okay I think. As for the third, it’s also only toward the end where it can get scary, but I don’t think there’s much, if any, blood.

If you or your mom is worried about darker themes then I’d avoid the later movies for now

• November 13, 2017 at 4:48 am

I haven’t watched the movies in a while, but as a kid (I can’t remember how old), Chamber of Secrets was really scary. Can you and your mom watch them on your own and decide if they’re okay for your sisters? Or can you just watch them without them?

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Shivy
      November 13, 2017 at 8:46 am

The least gory ones are 1-3, but I consider 4 and 5 to be not that gory or scary as such. Half Blood Prince isn’t majorly gory or scary but there is a scene where a character looses a lot of blood, and in The Deathly Hallows there is not much gore, but some scary moments and a bit of cursing in Part 2.
      My sister watched all of them when she was like 5 or younger and didnt seem to get scared, so it depends on how easily scared your sisters are ๐Ÿ™‚

• Mossball the turkey
      November 14, 2017 at 12:15 am

The first is probably the least gory, I wouldn’t suggest watching prisoner of azkaban around so young.