3,829 Replies to “Harry Potter Discussion Page”

1. Whirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)
    December 9, 2017 at 7:52 pm

House – Hufflepuff
    Patronus – Dolphin
    IIvermorny – Pukwudgie
    Wand – Alder wood with a Dragon heartstring core 13 ¼” and Reasonably Supple flexibility

Keep sm;)ing

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
      December 9, 2017 at 10:05 pm

A DOLPHIN AS YOUR PATRONUS??!! LUCKY!! 😱😝😀 I love dolphins! Of course I don’t hate the patronus I got/have cause well I love cats too. But dolphins bruh……😛

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

2. Butterflyflower
    December 10, 2017 at 2:46 pm

Dracat Meowfoy… 😛

View post on imgur.com

I don’t know why, but I think the song “Wolf Bite” by Owl City fits this picture XD

• Iris that likes purple wrapped presents (Irismist, Irispaw)
      December 10, 2017 at 11:35 pm

Meowfoy 😛

mwahehe 😉

3. Bellatrix Lestrange, Ice Queen (Brightberry)
    December 11, 2017 at 12:03 am

You guys all loved my idea fora Death Eater-centric joke-fic, so after several months of writing, here it is! It’s called “A Flock of Wolves”:

Severus Snape frowned contemptuously as the Death Eater meeting droned on. Most of the time, his undercover work was, while not always exciting, at least worthwhile in that he’d discover some secret he didn’t know before.
    This was not one of those times. This meeting had revealed nothing other than things he already knew: that Pettigrew was a simpering fool, that Lucius Malfoy was an arrogant pretty-boy, and that Bellatrix was…well…Bellatrix. Presently, she was gazing adoringly at the Dark Lord, occasionally pausing to bat her eyes at him or toss her disheveled hair. Severus found it quite sickening, really.
    A creaking sound rang as a door at one end of the room slowly opened. A man stood in the doorway, clutching what seemed to be a plastic bag in one hand.
    Voldemort’s hairless brow furrowed. “Dolohov,” he said coldly. “Late again?”
    “A thousand apologies, my lord,” Dolohov muttered. “I wanted to make sure that I could provide you all with snacks.”
    “I brought Firewhiskey,” added Walden Macnair as he poked his head out from behind Dolohov’s shoulder.
    “WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!” Dolohov shrieked with a sudden, startled jump.
    Lucius rolled his eyes. “Thank you for the offer, Wally, but we already have plenty of Firewhiskey here.”

A few hours passed, rather uneventfully, until Peter Pettigrew suddenly sat up sharply in his seat. “Wait, did somebody mention snacks?” he said with excitement.
    “Um, yes, I did. Several hours ago,” Dolohov replied, sounding exasperated.
    That was certainly a delayed reaction, Severus thought.
    “If you’ll excuse me,” Voldemort said quite suddenly. “There’s something I must do.”
    With that he disapparated, leaving the Death Eaters sitting in silence for a few moments before one of them stood up and slammed his hands on the table.
    This man’s name was Avery, and he spoke in a deep, gruff voice. “Ladies and gentleman,” he said. “It has come to my attention that we have a spy in our midst!”
    Severus desperately hoped he didn’t look to conspicuous- but to his surprise, it was Dolohov who looked the most distraught.
    “Alright!” he said, suddenly sounding quite panicky. “I admit it! I’m actually a spy!”
    Bellatrix turned towards him quickly, pointing her wand directly at his throat. “Who do you work for?!” she snarled.
    “Nobody…” he rasped.
    “Nobody?”
    “Nobody,” he replied. “I’m just a huge busybody, really, I can’t stay out of other people’s business-”
    “Are there any other spies here besides us?” she asked with menace.
    Several Death Eaters gasped. Bellatrix, looking very flustered, started to mutter under her breath; the most noticeable non-profane words Severus could discern were “oops” and “stupid.”
    “Care to explain?” came a guttural male voice.
    Bellatrix smiled sheepishly. “Oh dear. I suppose it’s time I came clean, isn’t it?” she said. “I actually work for the Department of Magical Law Enforcement.”
    There was a very long, awkward pause.
    Bellatrix shrugged her shoulders. “What?” she said defensively.
    “Well, you are a wanted criminal….” one of the others replied.
    “Yeah…just a little bit,” she said.
    “And what, exactly, do you mean by that?” asked Yaxley.
    “I don’t know. It’s kind of weird, actually. They sent me to do undercover work and then they just sort of…forgot about me? And then I showed up at the Longbottoms’ fifteen minutes late with espresso-”
    “Why were you bringing the Longbottoms espresso?”
    “Why not?” she replied, and then continued. “When I got there, Barty had already arrived, Frank was sticking his hand in a toaster, and Alice was eating paint for some reason? And there was a crying baby on the floor covered in macaroni and cheese, and Barty just looked at me like I was stupid…And then I tripped over one of those wooden pull-duck things that babies play with and spilled hot coffee all over Frank and Alice and they started screaming and-”
    “Bellatrix, if you had literally nothing to do with them going insane, why did you plead guilty?”
    She sat back in her chair and propped her feet up on the table; Severus swore he heard Lucius crying and complaining about her damaging the mahogany. “The ministry’s way of doing things is just to arrest the first person on the scene,” she said. “Which actually worked out perfectly, because what better place to learn about the inner workings of the criminal underworld than a maximum-security prison?”
    Severus finally spoke again; the last thing he needed was for someone to comment on how quiet he was being. “Is there anything else you’d like to tell us?”
    “Sometimes Andromeda and I trade places for a day just to mess with all of you,” she said. “Also, I’m probably going to have to arrest all of you when this is over if I want my job back.”
    “I’m a spy, too,” Augustus Rookwood said suddenly, with some awkwardness. “Well, investigative reporter, really. I actually work for the Daily Prophet.”
    “No kidding, eh?” replied Walden Macnair. “I help Xenophilius Lovegood write for The Quibbler!”
    Rookwood rolled his eyes. “Fake news,” he muttered.
    “Hey! That story about the woman who married an owlbear is completely true! I actually know her father’s mother’s brother’s cousin’s roommate’s daughter’s best friend, and he told me about it personally! Xenophilius even officiated the wedding!”
    Rookwood groaned. “If you say so.”
    “I actually work for MACUSA,” muttered a scrawny blonde wizard.
    “Me too,” muttered another.
    “I didn’t know you were American,” Macnair chimed in.
    “I’m an American,” muttered the scrawny blonde wizard. “He’s from Indiana.”
    Avery slammed his fist on the table, much louder than the first time. “Is there anyone here who ISN’T a spy?”
    Severus could feel himself sinking deeper into his chair as Lucius Malfoy raised his hand.
    Avery sighed. “Yes, Lucius?”
    “I was told this was the rich people club!” he said, astonished.
    Narcissa, who was sitting next to him, visibly rolled her eyes.
    Avery’s brow furrowed. “You realize, of course, that I’m going to have to tell the Dark Lord you’re all plotting his demise!”
    “Actually, I don’t think you’re going to tell him anything,” Bellatrix said, moving closer towards him. “You’re under arrest!”
    Avery laughed. “What for?”
    Bellatrix began counting on her fingers. “Let’s see….murder, destruction of public property, destruction of private property, jaywalking….”
    “You can’t arrest me!” he said defiantly.
    “Oh dear, looks like I’m going to have to add ‘resisting arrest’ to your charges. However, I might let you off with a warning. On one condition.”
    “Yes?” Avery asked.
    “You don’t tell the Dark Lord about anything that happened tonight while he was gone,” she said, a more devious smile on her face. “So, do we have a deal?”
    Avery shuddered and nervously nodded his head.

A few days later, Severus was back at Hogwarts, in Dumbledore’s office.
    “So, Severus, what did you find out?” the headmaster asked.
    “Well, Professor…I really don’t think we have any reason to worry.”

4. Butterflyflower

Myrtle
    Snape
    Malfoys 😛
    Bellatrix
    Draco 😛
    George

• Bellatrix Lestrange, Ice Queen (Brightberry)
      December 13, 2017 at 6:21 pm

Myrtle
      Trelawney (My mom is basically Trelawney)
      Would the Lovegoods count?
      BELLA
      Narcissa
      Bill

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
      December 13, 2017 at 6:22 pm

Nearly Headless Nick or Peeves
      McGonagall no question
      The Weasleys
      umm Bellatrix? Voldemort?
      Draco
      all of them don’t make me pick :c

• December 13, 2017 at 6:35 pm

Myrtle
      Umbridge or Trelawney
      Weasleys or Lovegoods
      Bellatrix
      Lucious
      Mrs Weasey or Fred / George

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
        December 13, 2017 at 7:00 pm

Umbridge??!! How could you like a teacher like her??? 😛😱
        *mutters “traitor” under breath* 😂

Ghost: Um……I’d say either Moaning Myrtle or Nearly-Headless Nick!
        Professor: Professor Lupin (he was a good teacher and I miss him being one) or Hagrid if he counts (probably not but he’s a teacher and I love him)
        Family: The Weasleys all the way! XD
        Villain: Draco (if he’s a villain) or Voldemort
        Malfoy: DRACO!!!!
        Weasley: GINNY!!!! I LOVE HER SHE’S DA BEST XD Or the twins!! 😀😛 Wait I also love Mrs. Weasley too! Agh out of those four, don’t make me chose! 😄

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

• Maple Leaf Drifting On To Rudolph’s Nose (Mapledrift)
      December 13, 2017 at 7:26 pm

Myrtle
      Snape
      Malfoys
      Does Narcissa count ?
      Narcissa
      Ginny

• December 14, 2017 at 9:26 pm

The Fat Friar
      Remus Lupin
      Potters before they were blown apart 🙂
      Malfoy?
      Malfoy 🙂
      Ginny

Be you, everyone else is taken

• Waterstar

Myrtle
      McGonagall
      Weasleys
      Bellatrix
      Draco
      Fred/George

5. Bellatrix in a pear tree (Brightberry)
    December 14, 2017 at 3:15 pm

I love these sketches:

• Butterflyflower
      December 17, 2017 at 3:02 pm

Yes! Studio C!

6. Loudfern
    December 18, 2017 at 3:05 am

Apparently, Netflix is making a Harry Potter series

#reylo

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
      December 18, 2017 at 4:50 am

Whaaattt??? Why?? Harry Potter already has movies and books! We don’t need no stinkin’ TV series (if that’s what you mean)! 😮 Unless it will be about something else which will be fine but if it repeats the whole books/movie series, well kill me now. 😛

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

• Bellatrix Lestrange, Ice Queen (Brightberry)
        December 18, 2017 at 6:30 pm

Apparently it’s going to be set at Ilvermorny, the American Wizarding school.

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
          December 18, 2017 at 7:18 pm

Ohh…..cool! (now that I’m okay with. I just didn’t want the whole series to be repeated again in some dumb TV show 😛)

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
          December 18, 2017 at 8:21 pm

That’s interesting I guess. I’m glad it’s not a continuation of the original storyline, because CC was bad enough 😛

7. December 18, 2017 at 6:38 pm

Began to reread HP5 😛

hello do you remember me

• December 18, 2017 at 8:04 pm

i need to reread ootp 😛

what’s ur favorite idea 🖍

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
        December 18, 2017 at 8:21 pm

never reread ootp 🙁

• Bellatrix Lestrange, Ice Queen (Brightberry)
          December 18, 2017 at 9:48 pm

But….Luna….

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
            December 19, 2017 at 4:59 am

but sirius ;c

• December 18, 2017 at 9:52 pm

but i thought u loved ootp 🙂 🙂 🙂

birchy x snape is my ootp dang lol xD

what’s ur favorite idea 🖍

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
            December 19, 2017 at 5:00 am

you can bring up sirius’s death
            you can joke about ootp

but i will never let you ship me with snape

• December 19, 2017 at 5:59 pm

-ships you with snape- 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

what’s ur favorite idea 🖍

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
                December 19, 2017 at 9:15 pm

:C :C :C

• December 18, 2017 at 10:50 pm

OOTP is my 2nd favorite book! The only bad thing about it is dolores umbridge. She doesn’t even deserve her name to be in uppercase.

hello do you remember me

• ❄️🍃Whirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)🍃❄️
            December 23, 2017 at 1:58 am

IKR!!! I must not tell lies. . .

Keep sm;)ing

• December 18, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Same 😛

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• ❄️🍃Whirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)🍃❄️
      December 18, 2017 at 9:40 pm

I love that one!! I read it twice 😛

Keep sm;)ing

• Loudfern
        December 18, 2017 at 10:44 pm

Well it is the best one XD

#reylo

• Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
          December 19, 2017 at 5:01 am

PoA is the besssssssssssssssssssssssstt 😛

• Iris that likes purple wrapped presents (Irismist, Irispaw)
            December 27, 2017 at 3:12 am

OOTP is better!!! 😀

mwahehe 😉

• Butterflyflower
              December 27, 2017 at 6:16 pm

I like Half-Blood Prince (but I haven’t read or watched Deathly Hallows yet. I do know a lot of what happens though, so I’m not worried about spoilers) 😛

Draco was hilarious in the POA movie though… 😛

• Iris that likes purple wrapped presents (Irismist, Irispaw)
                December 28, 2017 at 3:55 pm

Ehh. I thought H-BP was a bit of a let down honestly after OoTP. You should diffidently read DH though. It was a very close second to OoTP. (I suggest reading the book first though.)

mwahehe 😉

• Butterflyflower
                  December 29, 2017 at 9:40 pm

Draco is my favorite character, so I like Half-Blood Prince because it shows another side to him and develops his character more before Deathly Hallows.

8. Bellatrix Lestrange, Ice Queen (Brightberry)
    December 19, 2017 at 5:15 pm

Have you guys seen that “Harry Potter Predictive Text” thing? It’s great.

Harry Potter and the Portrait of what Looked Like a Large Pile of Ash

• December 19, 2017 at 7:26 pm

T H E P A S S W O R D W A S B E E F W O M E N

what’s ur favorite idea 🖍

• Maple Leaf Drifting On To Rudolph’s Nose (Mapledrift)
      December 19, 2017 at 8:00 pm

As he dipped Hermione in hot sauce 😜

• Loudfern
      December 19, 2017 at 9:53 pm

Omg XD

#reylo

• December 21, 2017 at 1:54 pm

That was very entertaining 😛

• December 23, 2017 at 1:46 am

Y O U A R E H A G R I D N O W

🏳️‍🌈 PRIDE 🏳️‍🌈

• Whispering Rain (Rainpaw)
      December 23, 2017 at 2:58 am

That was… interesting.

Mrrrow.

• Iris that likes purple wrapped presents (Irismist, Irispaw)
      December 27, 2017 at 3:19 am

“Ron threw his wand at Voldemort and everyone applauded”. Wow. Just wow.

mwahehe 😉

• Iris that likes purple wrapped presents (Irismist, Irispaw)
        December 27, 2017 at 3:19 am

Mr. Staircase?!

mwahehe 😉

• Butterflyflower
      December 27, 2017 at 6:21 pm

…as he dipped Hermione in hot sauce. The Death Eaters were dead now, and Harry was hungrier than he had ever been.

So… He’s going to eat Hermione? 😛

• Iris that likes purple wrapped presents (Irismist, Irispaw)
        December 28, 2017 at 3:56 pm

Nooo! Hermione is too awesome to eat!!! (see my signature) 🙁

mwahehe 😉

• Butterflyflower
          December 29, 2017 at 8:46 pm

XD

What about what Ron did?

He saw Harry and immediately started to eat Hermione’s family. 😛

• Butterflyflower
            December 29, 2017 at 8:56 pm

It actually says began, not started.

• Iris Misterious (Irispaw, Irismist)
              January 4, 2018 at 3:35 pm

Nooooooooooooo………….

mwahehe 😉

• Bellatrix Lestrange, Ice Queen (Brightberry)
          January 7, 2018 at 1:05 am

Well, she seems to be okay later on, considering Dumbledore’s hair was scooting next to her.

• December 29, 2017 at 12:48 pm

Omsc–

Sorzi (爱猫者)
      Not coincidence

• Butterflyflower
      December 29, 2017 at 8:53 pm

Harry tore his eyes from his head and threw them into the forest. Voldemort raised his eyebrows at Harry, who could not see anything at the moment.

“Voldemort, you are a very bad and mean wizard,” Harry savagely said. Hermione nodded encouragingly. The tall Death Eater was wearing a shirt that said ‘Hermione Has Forgotten How To Dance’, so Hermione dipped his face in mud

XD

-Draco Malfoy/Newt Scammander/Cedric Diggory/Neville Longbottom Protection Squad

Jay Frost Nipping at Your Nose
        January 3, 2018 at 6:27 pm

*hums Hermione Can’t Draw*

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• Iris Misterious (Irispaw, Irismist)
          January 5, 2018 at 3:21 pm

*hum huum humm*

mwahehe 😉

• December 29, 2017 at 9:00 pm

‘he saw Harry and immediately began to eat Hermione’s family’ 😛

9. Butterflyflower
    December 20, 2017 at 4:39 am

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/194147166/ They’re some of my favorite characters!

10. Iris that likes purple wrapped presents (Irismist, Irispaw)
    December 28, 2017 at 4:04 pm

I am going to start a Harry Potter quiz game!!!! YAY!!!
    Rules- Whoever can answer all the questions first wins that round, and gets to take up the question making if they want to (you can make a theme if you want to,and you can use facts from Pottermore)
    Questions! Theme- Neville!
    1. What are the names of Neville Longbottom’s parents?
    2. Who tortured his parents?
    3. Who does Neville eventually get married to?
    4. What other House does the Sorting Hat think of putting Neville in?
    5. What spell did Hermione put on Neville in the first book to keep him from stopping them as they tried to save the Sorcerers (Philosopher’s) Stone?

mwahehe 😉

• Birchfoot
      December 29, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Alice and Frank Longbottom

Neville’s parents? Bellatrix and Barty Crouch Jr I think…I think there were other Death Eaters, but I can’t remember

I have no idea

Hufflepuff

Petrificus Totalus (i think i spelt that wrong)

Icy Claws (Iceflower)
      December 29, 2017 at 8:39 pm

Alice and Frank Longbottom
      Bellatrix Lestrange. I’m also thinking of Barty Crouch Jr., but I might be wrong.
      Hannah Abbott, I’m pretty sure.
      Hufflepuff
      Petrificus Totalus, also known as the Full-Body-Bind.

Ambition and strong coffee.

• Iris Misterious (Irispaw, Irismist)
        January 4, 2018 at 3:37 pm

Yeah Icy!! You got them all right! Do you want to do the next post?

mwahehe 😉

Icy Claws (Iceflower)
          January 13, 2018 at 5:49 pm

Sorry for taking so long to respond, curse the ups and downs of life. 😛 You can post them again if you want! 🙂 I like participating. 😉

Ambition and strong coffee.

• January 2, 2018 at 12:41 am

1. Alice and Frank Longbottom
      2. Bellatrix Lestrange
      3. I haven’t read the books in a long time!! But I think it was Hannah Abbot??
      4. Hufflepuff
      5. The body bind spell (I forget the name, though! 😛 )

Keep sm;)ing

• January 3, 2018 at 9:09 pm

1. Frank and Alice, I think.
      2. Bellatrix Lestrange, but Barty Crouch Jr. took part in it as well. And probably some other Death Eaters, too.
      3. I have no idea. Luna Lovegood?
      4. Pufflehuff 😛
      5. Petrificus Totalus

Fun fact about Neville: He also could’ve been the chosen one. His parents were Aurors, so they definitely would’ve “thrice defied” Voldemort. And Neville was born “as the seventh month dies”, since his birthday was a day before Harry’s. There’s other stuff, too, but I forgot what it was. 😛

~I left my heart in Amsterdam~