Ten Warrior Cats That Would Have Made Great Leaders by Brightstorm

Clan leaders

Brightstorm explains how some cats would be great Clan leaders

The cats that became leader (for the most part) deserved it, but there were other cats that I believe also deserved a chance to guide the Clan. This is my opinion!

1. Whitestorm
Overlooked as much as he was, he didn’t seem to mind. He never expected when he became deputy, yet he didn’t let it get to him, and he stayed the same old Whitestorm. It was terrible when he died.
Whitestar! Whitestar!

2. Tawnypelt
Many people call her a traitor, but would you stay somewhere where you could never belong? She made ShadowClan her Clan, and that could only be greater elaborated by her leading the Clan she had to make her home.
Tawnystar! Tawnystar!

3. Deadfoot
He was loyal til the very end. If he had lived, Onestar would still be Onewhisker, and the whole spell with Mudclaw vs. Onestar would never have occurred.
Deadstar! Deadstar!

4. Oakheart
Crushed under a rock in a battle that should have never happened *cough Sunningrocks belongs to *cough RiverClan *sneeze
Oakstar! Oakstar!

5. Hollyleaf
The Warrior Code was her life, and she felt that if she was not part of it it didn’t matter anymore. I like to think that she led ThunderClan privately in StarClan, giving wisdom to leaders after Firestar.
Hollystar! Hollystar!

6. Yellowfang
I’ve always wondered- what’s the purpose of a power if it ruins her life, and causes the birth of a monster like Brokenstar? Sagewhisker did what she believed to be right, but sometimes not even medicine cats can be sure. Whether leader of ThunderClan or ShadowClan, she would have been a great one.
Yellowstar! Yellowstar!

7. Wolfstep
Unless you’ve read Yellowfang’s Secret, you won’t know who he is. But he was noble despite his sister being that… that… thing. His son Badgerfang died a noble death, a warrior before he should have been an apprentice. Wolfstep picked himself up and moved on with his life. Go Wolfstep!
Wolfstar! Wolfstar!

8. Jay’s Wing
Okay, okay, this is not a Clan cat, but I believe he should have been Stoneteller. Had it not been for him, the Clans could never have moved into the lake.
Stoneteller! Stoneteller! (Or Jay’s Wingstar?)

9. Jingo
We didn’t know her for long, but she had the responsibility of a leader, and deserved the name Lionblaze uttered at the last moment.
Jingostar! Jingostar!

10. Ivypool
She was always put second because her sister Dovewing *cough Mary Sue *cough* so I think she deserves this. It was this that made her train in the dark forest, not a black heart.
Ivystar! Ivystar!

Well, that’s all!

Similar Posts:

32 Replies to “Ten Warrior Cats That Would Have Made Great Leaders by Brightstorm”

1. Dawn-eye
    June 20, 2016 at 2:32 am

what about lionheart?

2. Icestorm wants OREOZ
    June 20, 2016 at 8:34 pm

Awesome article!! I agree with all of them except for maybe Yellowfang. Again, she seemed more like a medicine cat at the heart, and I can’t see her being a leader working out. GO WHITESTAR, HOLLYSTAR, AND YAAASSSS IVYSTARRRR. Ivypool better be next deputy…but I think Lionblaze is more likely. #Hollyleaf4presidentandIvypoolforvicepresident 😛

• Darkkit
      June 22, 2016 at 12:29 pm

Hollyleaf would make a great president! I bet this would be her first law: All cats who don’t follow the warrior code will GO TO JAIL!!! 😛 😀 🙂 😉

3. Blackclaw
    June 22, 2016 at 3:02 pm

it would be HILARIOUS if Yellowfang was made leader!

“Yellowstar, we are under attack!”

“who cares! get me some fresh kill”

4. Icywhisker
    June 22, 2016 at 8:57 pm

I agree with all of them besides Tawnypelt and Hollyleaf.

5. Iceheart the Markiplier fangirl
    June 24, 2016 at 4:21 am

Brackenfur should have leader. He’s been though so much though out the books. And if you haven’t look up Brackenfur-King on YouTube. It’s amazing.
    Brackenfur! Brackenfur!

• Rainpaw
      July 3, 2016 at 2:32 am

I know right!

• Iceheart the Markiplier fangirl
        July 3, 2016 at 3:23 am

Yep. Sometimes the best chacters in Warriors are the most overlooked!

6. Starwatcher
    June 26, 2016 at 9:30 pm

I agree with all of them except Jay’s wing. He really is Jayfeather! He can’t be a medicine cat in one time and a leader in another! I totally forgot who Jingo was. Am I crazy? I was sooooooo relieved when you said Hollyleaf and Oakheart. They never got to live a life of a leader. Been though Hollyleaf was never deputy.

7. Lakeshimmer (Once Lakepaw)
    June 27, 2016 at 2:01 am

You could say that Wolfstep’s sister was… A FOX HEART!
    *Laughs hysterically*

8. July 1, 2016 at 6:25 pm

I agree with all except for Ivypool! I really wished Whitestorm became leader though… 😀

9. July 14, 2017 at 6:45 am

Whitestar! Whitestar!
    I support Whitestorm as leader.

ṡøɾсεɾ-сαт ṡøɾʐï

10. Foxtail
    July 15, 2017 at 3:13 am

Yay! Love Whitestorm, Deadfoot, Tawnypelt, Hollyleaf and Ivypool!!!!