A Month’s Round-Up in Cats: Prepare for Furbulence!

Hello, hello, hello one and all (yes that includes you there hello read this post click click clickity fun fun fun fun fun)Aaaaaaaand welcome back to our second instalment of the revival of A Month’s Round-Up in Cats! Just like the Week’s Round-Up in Cats but it gives me way more time to procrastinate

but monthly! Yippee! This was supposed to come out a few days ago, back in June, but I totally didn’t forget about it. Promise.

Firstly, I’d very much like to continue from last month’s Round-Up, which had a very nice pizza cat. Well, have an equally-important-but-with-no-pepperoni Waffle Cat(tm)

I’d eat that. The cat, not the waffle.

Next up, an adorable story of how a cat made friends with a black bear!

And finally, a very funny cat video thing I found, because you can never have enough cats.

And that’s all for this month, everyone! See you all later!

Similar Posts:

42 Replies to “A Month’s Round-Up in Cats: Prepare for Furbulence!”

1. Shadowpaw (Shadowdapple)
    August 25, 2016 at 6:12 pm

Omg I love the video!! Favorite ones were the cat coming out of the sofa and the cat that caught the toys in midair. Now that’s what I call SKYCLAN BLOOD!!!!!!

• Willow / Willow Beside Small Stream
      August 25, 2016 at 8:05 pm

I know right? 🙂 Cats are SO CUTE!!!!

• Emberpaw (Emberblaze)
      December 3, 2016 at 10:45 pm

Yeah

2. Ashpaw (Ashfrost)
    August 25, 2016 at 10:34 pm

I LOVE This!

3. Mistysky
    August 30, 2016 at 7:40 pm

Kittypets are sooo cute! 🙂 I have a pet cat of my own, his name is Max and is a brown and black tabby cat with green eyes, I call him Sunflight.

• Cherrypaw
      September 4, 2016 at 12:56 pm

I do that too. giving my cats warrior names! My beautiful tortie Bella I call Tawnypelt, and my fat silver tabby Ivy I call Ivypool (when we got her as a kitten, she did look like a slender silver-and-white tabby, but she got fat). At a barn that my friend and I once went to horse riding camp at, a barn cat (we later figured out her name was Church) caught a mouse, so we named her Mouseclaw.

4. September 28, 2016 at 11:54 am

WAFFLES? The vid is very funny btw

5. Raincreek
    November 28, 2016 at 9:36 pm

ITS SO FUNNNY my fave is yoga and catching the toys in midair

6. Emberpaw (Emberblaze)
    December 3, 2016 at 10:43 pm

Lol 😂

7. Dawn That Shines on Lily (Dawnlily)
    December 9, 2016 at 11:10 pm

I like the one where the cat came out of the couch, and the one with a paper bag. 😛 adorable. I have a kittypet, too, his name is Pepper, but he looks EXACTLY like Graystripe, so i call him that sometimes. he’s a gray tabby with darker gray stripes, and a tan underbelly, with amber eyes. he plays hide and seek.