Food Discussion Page

In response to huge popular demand, here is a page where you can discuss a topic close to my heart and yours: FOOD.

cat_in_food_bowl

Here is a list of useful emojis to facilitate better illustrated discussion. (Thank you, Stoatkit, for suggesting the picture and providing the emoji link 😋)

Similar Posts:

5,721 Replies to “Food Discussion Page”

1. Moonbreeze (Moon) is too lazy to log in
    April 20, 2018 at 4:58 am

GUYS!! I FOUND OUT THE OFFICIAL NAME OF MY FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR!
    It’s called Mint Cookie Crunch, and the brand is Dreyers. It says it is “Slow Churned” which i think means it’s healthier??? Idk
    Basically, it’s mint ice cream with chocolate (not chocolate chip, pure chocolate) cookie crumbles mixed in. The cookie is really chocolately and firm but not too firm. It’s the best ice cream ever!! EAT IT NOW 😛

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 21, 2018 at 12:04 am

My favorite kind is Americone Dream from Ben & Jerry’s 😀

The sparkiest of cheetahs 🐆

• Iris that blooms on a misty morning in a patch of clovers (Irismist)
      April 21, 2018 at 1:45 pm

I’m not a huge fan on mint coco chip in general,
      I prefer chocolaty raspberry caramelly things 😛

mwahehe 😉

• April 21, 2018 at 2:42 pm

I like Birthday Cake Ice Cream by Blue Bunny.

Secretly Cleopatra in Space...

• Jayleap
      April 21, 2018 at 3:35 pm

I don’t know why but I love vanilla!

• April 22, 2018 at 3:54 am

I WANT SOME

Da best spooder of them all

2. April 21, 2018 at 2:41 pm

Food is life

Secretly Cleopatra in Space...

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷