Post navigation

155 Replies to “cat_in_food_bowl”

1. Hazelspots
    July 11, 2017 at 7:28 am

oh i was looking for an unclaimed secret page but i found this instead
    welp

shabamboom

2. August 28, 2017 at 8:33 am

Hi peoples 🙂

3. February 4, 2018 at 5:25 pm

Can I claim this page because the last time somebody claimed this page it was a REALLY long time ago and I really want to do something with it to revive it. Whoever modded this please comment if I can or should thanks 🙂

4. February 4, 2018 at 11:34 pm

I claim this page for RainClan since the last time anybody was on here and claimed it before me was November 13, 2016 and anybody who claimed it hasn’t been on here for more than a year now! *NOTE* If you see this and you claimed it before me just tell me and I’ll totally give it back to you so yeah. But until then I’ll be leader of RainClan and if you stumble across this page then you can decide what role you want to be in my little secret clan. First come first serve!

• February 5, 2018 at 9:56 am

Hi can I join as a medician cat ( or deputy if possible 😼😛) if possible? Asterstorm: fluffy blue-gray she-cat with dark blue eyes and faint stripes.

Click my name for Meowingclan!

• Otterpaw/frost (Ottie) isn’t logged in
      February 5, 2018 at 12:47 pm

Can I be meddie or mca?

• February 5, 2018 at 4:42 pm

Deputy? Moonbreeze: Lithe silver tabby she-cat with icy blue eyes

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• February 5, 2018 at 6:05 pm

Warrior please 🙂

Silverleaf – Lithe silver tabby she-cat with leaf-green eyes

Keep sm;)ing

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
      February 5, 2018 at 11:25 pm

Apprentice? Cheetahpaw (Cheetahspark): sleek tan she-cat with black spots and stripes and green eyes.

pls don't ignore the turkeys

• Laurelcloud
      February 10, 2018 at 5:40 pm

Ooo okay I’d like to join!

5. Robinpaw (sky)
    February 5, 2018 at 7:38 pm

May I be.. a queen??
    Robinsky- jet black she-cat with amber eyes
    Kits: Duskkit- dark brown she-cat with amber eyes
    Foxkit- Russet tom with green eyes
    Don’t lecture me about genetics people!!
    Oh, and mate… um a loner named Bramble dark brown tom with green eyes
    Bramble died by greencough i guess

6. February 5, 2018 at 11:09 pm

Ok I got Aster as meddie, Ottie as MCA, Moon as dep, and Silv as a Warrior. Anybody else wanna join?

7. Silentsong(Silentpaw) Isn't logged in
    February 6, 2018 at 2:44 am

Oh can I be a med cat apprentice Silentpaw(Silentsong)?
    Black and silver spotted she cat with Silver eyes

8. February 6, 2018 at 1:51 pm

Apprentice:
    Silentpaw
    Blufire

Apprentices:
    Silentpaw
    Cheetahpaw

Queens (expecting or nursing kits)
    Robinsky (kits Duskkit, Foxkit)

You can still join!

9. February 9, 2018 at 2:34 am

All cats old enough to comment on Blogclan reply to this comment for an important clan meeting!

10. February 11, 2018 at 4:40 pm

Moonbreeze, do you think it is time for Cheetahpaw to become a warrior?