1,824 Replies to “Pokemon Discussion Page”

1. January 14, 2018 at 11:09 pm

i love how legendaries are like these ancient all-powerful beings that you can still train and befriend and nickname willy

🤠👌

• Insert Special January Holiday Lupinepaw
      January 14, 2018 at 11:27 pm

same

its such a beeautiful fact

“lol i caught a arceus let me feed you a plain red poke bean”

2. January 14, 2018 at 11:56 pm

Hey guys, so I have Pokémon Moon but I don’t play much because I’m stuck. Basically all of my Pokémon are under leveled EXCEPT for my Brionne, which is almost a Primarina. I need to level up the other Pokémon in my party, but battling wild Pokémon takes FOREVER and I’ve fought everyone I can. What should I do???? P.S I’ve been stuck for like 6 months or so.

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• Insert Special January Holiday Lupinepaw
      January 15, 2018 at 12:33 am

im not sure which part you might be in but maybe you can make brionne a primarina first (stat boost galore wooo) and then fight the wild pokemon again (i know its boring and longgg) but only use the other party members (and if you have exp share make sure its turned on)

(also make sure you use revives and potions on your best pokemon [that can resist the opponemt’s type or is very high leveled] and in battle use the items when the pokemon that would do terrible against enemy is out)

rip this is probably not even helpful

• January 18, 2018 at 12:27 am

Alright! I spent hours running in circles and fighting wild pokemon, so I’m good now. Working on beating the Totom Vikavolt without a fire type… or anything with an advantage.
      Thank you Lup! Btw, my team is Primarina, Sylveon (GTS), Alolan Vulpix (GTS), Tsarneea (however it’s spelled), Fomantis (Lurantis soon!), and Mudsdale (because horses rule).

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• Misty who can't think of a festive name (Mistypaw)
        January 29, 2018 at 12:38 pm

What does GTS mean?

3. January 17, 2018 at 8:10 pm

i’m bored so i guess i’ll list my favorites from each type (in no particular order)
    normal- meowth, dunsparce, smeargle, zigzagoon, porygon-z
    fire- magcargo, numel, lampent, heatmor
    water- froakie, chinchou, skrelp, mareanie, the entire piplup family because they’re all 11/10 goodboys
    grass- carnivine, lileep, maractus, lombre, morelull
    electric- helioptile, eelektrik, xurkitree
    psychic- espurr, sigilyph, beheeyem, hoopa, bruxish (no i’m not trying to make juni mad i really do like bruxish)
    ice- snorunt, vanillish, delibird
    dragon- sliggoo, turtonator, drampa, noibat, zygarde, and of course, alolan exeggutor
    dark- murkrow, spiritomb, greninja, malamar, alolan meowth
    fairy- mimikyu, aromatisse, slurpuff, magearna
    fighting- scraggy, breloom, croagunk
    flying- xatu, hoothoot, archen
    poison- trubbish, salandit, gloom, grimer
    ground- hippopotas, krookodile, wooper
    rock- shuckle, nihilego, lunatone
    bug- sewaddle, leavanny (rip didn’t want to put two of the same family in one type but oh well), wormadam
    ghost- chandelure, mismagius, sableye, lunala, mega banette
    steel- celesteela, mawile, pawniard
    do i have weird taste

🤠👌

• Insert Special January Holiday Lupinepaw
      January 19, 2018 at 1:12 am

a l o l a n e x e g g u t o r

n o w a y

• there's an asp for that
        January 19, 2018 at 10:16 pm

:))))))))))))))))

4. Sundance
    Sundance
    January 19, 2018 at 1:05 am

What type of Pokemon do you think various BlogClanners would be? 😛
    (Nothing unflattering, please. ❤ )

• Insert Special January Holiday Lupinepaw
      January 19, 2018 at 1:15 am

im not going to list the blogclanners (because i dont want to miss anyone) but if i did it for my brothers theyd be…

primeapes

• January 19, 2018 at 9:07 am

You – Raichu / Rapidash / Flareon
      Foxi – Vulpix / Ninetails
      Icy – Glaceon
      Wavey – Vaporeon

I can’t think of any more Pokémon right now, I just woke up 😛 (Only Pokémon Go ones though (except for glaceon) )

• Brightberry
      January 19, 2018 at 3:07 pm

I think Blueheart would be Zoroark, you would be an Espeon, Aspenpaw would be a Prinplup, I would be a Purrloin, Sparktooth would be a Shinx, Iceshard would be an Alolan Vulpix, and Wavesplash would be a Primarina!

• Juniperpool/WaterWitch555
      January 19, 2018 at 5:55 pm

I’m either Trubbish or Umbreon that’s all i know

i think you’re a bellossom or cherrim? idk

• January 19, 2018 at 6:03 pm

I seriously have no idea, but then I only have one pokemon game so I can’t remeber many of the top of my head

• Misty who can't think of a festive name (Mistypaw)
      January 29, 2018 at 12:44 pm

Hmmmm I’m not good at making connections but I think you are like Ninetales because you make the Blog feel sunny 😛

PS I wonder what I am?

5. January 19, 2018 at 1:23 am

hey blogclanners just so u all know if you check out a website named roblox there are heaps of pokemon games but the best one by far is pokemon brick bronze also pokemon games are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. January 20, 2018 at 1:02 am

Hey guys. I’ve decided to name my Pokémon moon Pokémon after you guys. I have a Pichu, Ribombee, Wingull, Herdier, Trumbeak, Vullaby, Stufful, and Roggenrola that I can rename if anyone wants. If anyone has another Pokémon that you want, please let me know! Maybe I can do it in Pokémon X.

Revive my secret clan/my name!

7. Fireleap
    January 22, 2018 at 12:29 am

What’s your favorite main series Pokemon games? Mine is Pokemon Sun, because it was my first ever Pokemon game!

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      January 22, 2018 at 3:14 am

Pokemon Diamond/Platinum for me! Diamond was the first one I ever played, and Platinum is just a better version of it 😛

Writer, photographer, mod

• Juniperpool/WaterWitch555
      January 22, 2018 at 9:38 pm

black and white, since it’s the game I grew up with

• January 23, 2018 at 1:32 am

Pokemon X, because I only have that one and Moon, but I don’t particularly like trials. And I actually beat that one

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• Misty who can't think of a festive name (Mistypaw)
      January 29, 2018 at 12:45 pm

Pokemon Heartgold because it’s the only one I’ve ever played….but I do like the walking Pokemon thingy!

• I Hate A Certain Blue Monster With A Big Twoleg Face (Lupinepaw)
      January 30, 2018 at 1:29 am

unova games

sprites are so awesome

• Ebonypaw Who Is Definitely 100% Wearing Green
      March 17, 2018 at 1:01 am

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

• Ebonypaw Who Is Definitely 100% Wearing Green
      March 17, 2018 at 1:01 am

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. Though I like Sun and Moon’s characters the best.

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

• 🍀Spidey who couldn’t come up with a good St. Patrick’s Day name(Spiderpaw/song)🍀
        March 17, 2018 at 2:07 am

OMG IS YOUR SIGGIE A DHMS REFERENCE? 😛

pumpkin 3.14

• Ebonypaw Who Is Definitely 100% Wearing Green
          March 17, 2018 at 3:58 am

Yep!

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

• March 17, 2018 at 2:10 pm

Umm my favorite gen in black and white but I don’t have the money to buy the game.

But my favorite game, out of the two I have 😛 , is Pokemon X. But Moon is also very good.

Procrastination is great

8. January 23, 2018 at 10:38 pm

sghlksdgfka i gOT PIPLUP IN ALPHA SAPPHIRE

🤠👌

• Juniperpool/WaterWitch555
      January 24, 2018 at 2:25 am

piplup <3

• January 24, 2018 at 6:17 am

PIPLUP 4 LIFE

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• Emberpaw (Emberfang)
      January 24, 2018 at 1:25 pm

birb

• Misty who can't think of a festive name (Mistypaw)
      January 29, 2018 at 12:46 pm

yeeeeeaaaaayyyyy I have a Piplup too (evolved into Empoleon, Lv 40)!

• Leafskip
      January 29, 2018 at 10:30 pm

I have one, too!! Her name is Jean-Louise, since she’s a French Pokémon.

9. original funny meme name (asp)
    January 25, 2018 at 4:08 pm

i hate the festival plaza i accidentally tapped on it and now im stuck in this weird disneyland place with socrates or whatever his name is and a bunch of other guys and i cant get out until i obey their commands

10. Fireleap
    January 29, 2018 at 3:38 am

I have a few questions 😛

Favorite middle starter evolution?

Least favorite Gen of starters?

Favorite box legendary?

Least favorite Gen?

Least favorite box legendary?

Do you have any shiny Pokemon?

Favorite Pokemon?

• Fireleap
      January 29, 2018 at 3:41 am

My answers are:

Torracat.

3rd or 4th.

Solgaleo.

Probably 4th.

Palkia.

2 random encounters, 1 SOS methood, 1 event, 4 from Wondertrade.

Flaaffy.

• January 29, 2018 at 10:26 pm

Favorite middle starter evolution?
      Servine, Wartortle or Torracat idk

Least favorite Gen of starters?
      idk probably 2nd ( i like them though)

Favorite box legendary?
      Lunala, Zekrom, Ho-oh or Lugia

Least favorite Gen?
      Probably 6th, Pokemon wise

Least favorite box legendary?
      Palkia

Do you have any shiny Pokemon?
      Caught a shiny Patrat in B+W, but the game froze before I could save it tsigidgiddyiody

Favorite Pokemon?
      that’s a hard question 😛

👕

• Leafskip
      January 29, 2018 at 10:28 pm

Favorite middle starter evolution? Grotle!

Least favorite Gen of starters? … I hate to say it, but Unova. They were so boring! On second thought, though, I think Johto might be worse than Unova. Ick.

Favorite box legendary? Lunala, or maybe Xerneas. Reshiram’s amazing too, though.

Least favorite Gen? NOT UNOVA!! Unova’s actually my second favourite! (Behind Sinnoh.) Hmm … gah, they’re all so good! I don’t have any personal experiences with Gen 1, so maybe that one, actually. The others all have great things.

Least favorite box legendary? Groudon. I don’t dislike it, I just like all the others more.

Do you have any shiny Pokemon? I have a shiny Ditto in Alpha Sapphire named Westley – I got him after a chain of about 35. I got shiny Xerneas and Yveltal from events in that game. In Moon, I have a Tapu Koko from the event and a Delibird I caught on Christmas after a chain of about 12. (I named him Santa Claus, of course!) I really want a shiny Eevee! Or nine.

Favorite Pokemon? Lopunny.

• January 29, 2018 at 10:35 pm

brionne (fight me haters) or frogadier
      probably 2nd (though i do like totodile)
      lunala (but my favorite legendary overall is probably zygarde)
      dunno
      palkia
      no, i don’t care about shinies all that much tbh (like if i found one by chance i would try to catch it but i don’t actively seek them out)
      there are like 800 pokemon how do i choose

🤠👌

• January 30, 2018 at 1:30 am

Braxien
      Ooooh hard. Maybe 3 (though I like mudkip) or 5 (though I like oshawott)
      Xerneas!!
      5. Unova, don’t ask why
      Hm…. I don’t think I have one
      Yes, a litten from the gts in Pokémon moon
      EEVEE!!

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• I Hate A Certain Blue Monster With A Big Twoleg Face (Lupinepaw)
      January 30, 2018 at 2:34 am

1. servine or quilava

2. i guess kanto (except fire)

3. reshiram or yveltal

4. maybe hoenn (mainly because music oras is great)

5. i think kyogre but its cry is beeautiful (ogre bee)

6. bunch from wonder trade but the only one i remember catching is gloome now vileplume

7. fletchlinggg

• Ebonypaw Who Is Definitely 100% Wearing Green
      March 17, 2018 at 1:04 am

Braxien

I don’t know to be honest

Xerneas

Gen 1 (I don’t hate it, I just prefer every other gen).

Yveltal

I quite a few from hunting them.

Espurr/Meowstic.