1,701 Replies to “Pokemon Discussion Page”

1. Misty who can't think of a festive name (Mistypaw)
    January 29, 2018 at 1:21 pm

Sorry for serious inactivity here so I will share some of my fav Pokemon of every region:

Kanto: Eevee (4ever), Snorlax, Pikachu, Lapras, Vulpix, Ninetales, Chansey, Dragonair, Mew, Sandshrew, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Articuno, Psyduck (I love its face)
    Johto: Chikorita, Furret, Togepi, Togetic, Mareep. Marill, Espeon, Umbreon, Teddiursa, Blissey, Suicune, Lugia
    Hoenn: Torchic, Grovyle, Beautifly, Lotad, Mega/normal Gardevoir, Skitty, Plusle, Minun, Absol, Spheal, Latias, Latios, Jirachi
    Sinnoh: Piplup, Shinx, Pachirisu, Buneary, Happiny, Garchomp, Munchlax, Mega/normal Lucario, Leafeon, Glaceon
    Unova: Serperior, Liepard, Whimsicott, Petilil, Cinccino, Litwick, Mienshao
    Kalos: Braixen, Ash-Greninja (I’m meh on Greninja), Pancham, Espurr, Meowstic, Sylveon, Goodra, Zygarde
    Alola: Litten, Primarina, Lycanroc, Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Ninetales, Magearna, Marshadow

I think I liked too many things.

2. Leafskip
    January 29, 2018 at 10:19 pm

By the way, it’s not Pokemon. (That would be pronounced pohk-mohn, and I doubt Mohn wants to be poked!)
    It’s Pokémon. (pohk-em-on or pohk-ey-mon)

• Misty who can't think of a festive name (Mistypaw)
      January 30, 2018 at 1:14 pm

But usually we can’t type the é.

• Leafskip
        February 13, 2018 at 1:34 am

If you can access the internets, you can access the accents
        also I’m a prude

• juniperpool
          February 13, 2018 at 4:39 am

but what if you’re too lazy to copy/paste the é? 😛

• Mistypaw loves her Alolan ninetales gravatar
            February 13, 2018 at 1:30 pm

Like me

• moon is lauzy
              February 20, 2018 at 2:37 am

there’s actually a way to type it on a normal keyboard, though it’s different over os’ and stuff

3. February 2, 2018 at 11:48 pm

View post on imgur.com

he was 20% off ok

o

4. Send Chocolate Potatos To The Box On The Left For Valentines
    February 4, 2018 at 5:10 pm

Omsc I just started Pokémon Ultra Sun and I love it and freaking hate Kiawe. And Teacher Emily. And the fact that I decided to try a Nuzlocke, gave up and now my team is…. decent…. I have Torracat BECAUSE I LOVE HIM (Aries), Butterfree (Lissiania) becasue I couldn’t think of a name, okay, Pikachu (Pinch), Furfrou (Sugar) I gave her the debutante style and she’s beautiful, but pretty useless, Growlithe (Hercules) and Rockruff (Ruby).
    Also, I love Hau. NEBBY GET IN THE BAG.

• Maplepaw who is now signed out again (Mapledrift)
      February 5, 2018 at 9:01 pm

Nebby must go in the bag

• Mistypaw
      February 6, 2018 at 4:41 am

Nebby?

• February 6, 2018 at 4:43 am

NEBBY. BAG. NOW. 😛

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• Leafskip
      February 13, 2018 at 1:35 am

Oh noes don’t hate Kiawe
      he’s my favourite
      (Fictional crush levels: HIGH)

• Send Chocolate Potatos To The Box On The Left For Valentines(Potato)
        February 13, 2018 at 3:57 pm

Ehh, I was mostly mad about the fire trial. It was really hard for me since majority of my team are fire types/weak to Marowak. (It’s my first time okay?) I do like him though, (But Hau is bae. Must protect smol.)

5. Snowdapple (Adventurer at heart!)
    February 5, 2018 at 6:57 pm

Ok I absolutely LOVE Litten!!! And then Torracat! I HATE it’s last evolution though! It’s so hard because I love Litten and it’s evolution but then it’s like:
    “Yeah! We So beat that trial Torracat! Yeah!….Wait a minute…No! No! Torracat! Do NOT Evolve on me! NO!!!!” *Torracat evolves before I can do anything and I shrink back as it turns into Incinaroar* “AHHHH!!!!!”
    🙁 So yeah! I am so a cat fan and I love Pokemon sun and moon!!

• February 5, 2018 at 8:15 pm

i’m probably putting my life in jeopardy by saying this but i don’t mind incineroar all that much tbh, i mean yeah it would be nice to have a fully evolved fire starter that isn’t bipedal for once but incineroar’s got this cartoony charm that i can’t really hate
      also imho it’s a whole lot more memorable than torracat which just looks like a bigger litten with a collar to me

o

• juniperpool
        February 14, 2018 at 6:33 pm

agreed

• Ebonypaw Who Is Definitely 100% Wearing Green
        March 17, 2018 at 12:58 am

Same. I used to hate Incineroar’s design (To the point of naming mine ‘Tigerstar’ because “Incineroar betrayed Litten’s fans just like Tigerstar betrayed ThunderClan”), but after using one, it grew on me. When playing Ultra Sun, I decided to choose Litten again and named him ‘Bramble’ this time.

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

• Maplepaw who is now signed out again (Mapledrift)
      February 5, 2018 at 9:00 pm

Yes that my life.

I named my kitten sparky
      I was like OH MY GOSH TORRACAT IS BEAUTIFUL
      then I got the next evolve message and I was like YES IT WILL TURN INTO A MAGIC LION OR SOMETHING

But instead we have……. a wrestler cat ? Yay I guess ?
      But yeah WHY INCINEROAR WHY

• Mistypaw
      February 6, 2018 at 4:39 am

Litten is absolutely cute! Torracat is awesome too! But WHY INCINEROAR WHY I just can’t accept a cute little kitty become something like that…Good thing that in Heartgold I can stop Pokemon from evolving by pushing the b button until it breaks 😛

Last note, I love litten. Hate Don’t really like Incineroar.

• Send Chocolate Potatos To The Box On The Left For Valentines
      February 6, 2018 at 9:58 pm

I’m so worried for my Torracat!

6. Snowdapple (Adventurer at heart!)
    February 6, 2018 at 3:44 pm

So here is my dream Pokemon team! (Go Cat Pokemon!)

1. Litten
    2. Alolan Meowth (Nick name: Meowsie)
    3. Purrlion
    4. Shinx
    5. (Trying to think…. Er…! Oh wait it’s:) Esspurr
    6. And finally I think Cosmog who will evolve into Solgaleo!
    and yeah! I was so happy when they finally made a cat starter I was so happy! My dream team WILL become a reality! 🙂

7. February 9, 2018 at 2:35 pm

headcanon- “gladion” is just a dumb edgy pseudonym the guy came up with to sound cool. his real name is gilbert

o

8. Fireleap
    February 10, 2018 at 1:00 am

If you were a gym leader, what would your team be? I think I’d be a fire type gym leader with an Incineroar, Female Pyroar, Salazzle, Volcarona, Chandelure, and either a Macargo or a Ninetales

Procrastinator Extraordinaire

9. Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
    Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
    February 16, 2018 at 3:22 am

I’m in a drawing mood, so. . . .

Favourite Pokémon? I’ll try to draw them for you. 😛 No guarantees they’ll look correct, and no guarantees I’ll get them all done. 😛 I’ll probably only do 3-5, but who knows?

Ambition and strong coffee.

10. February 17, 2018 at 3:37 pm

I found this vid with Pokemon characters in this song instead of the characters from the original anime this song came from. Enjoy!

Still running for SW