1,682 Replies to “Pokemon Discussion Page”

1. May 14, 2018 at 2:24 pm

C’mon BLOGCLANNERS THAT ARE POKEMON FANS UNITEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
    So what about Saturday’s sun and moon episode? Meh it got a little repetitive for me…..
    I mean seeing all the forms was great and all but we saw them all in XY and XYZ (With the exception of rotomdex)
    I dunno tell me what you thought.

• Mistypaw loves her Alolan ninetales gravatar
      May 16, 2018 at 11:44 am

I don’t know which one you’re talking about, sorry…

Yes Pokemon fans should come together and KEEP THIS PAGE ALIVE! (Something I have tried to do many times in the past…)

2. May 16, 2018 at 11:51 pm

POKEMON THEMED NAME GENERATOR!!!!!!!!!
    Prefix favorite POKEMON!
    Lucario: Iron
    Pikachu: Lightning
    Magicarp: Splash
    Onyx: stone
    Blazikin: Blaze

Suffix First starter type!
    Fire: blister
    Water: Mist
    Grass: leaf

Fursona: Match your name!
    Rank: Favorite type (Like mythic pseudo legendary or regular etc)
    Legendary: Deputy (Legendary is like Dialga Or Zerneas)
    Mythic: Leader (Like Mew or Mewtwo or Celebi)
    Pseudo legendary: Warrior (Basically would be ‘Legendary’s’ that have to evolve)
    Regular: Apprentice (normal POKEMON like pikachu or magicarp)
    Other: Medicat (Any types i missed (Which I probably did 😛😛😛😛))
    You chose your clan!
    I am Ironblister a warrior of RIVERCLANNNNN

• there's an asp for that
      May 17, 2018 at 1:44 am

nothingpaw/mist, apprentice

• Mistypaw loves her Alolan ninetales gravatar
      May 17, 2018 at 2:28 pm

Ironblister (Pokemon Go), a warrior
      OR
      Lightningpaw/leaf (Pokemon HeartGold), an apprentice

• Luana
      May 17, 2018 at 6:01 pm

Lightningpaw/blister- Large bright orange tom with dark red stripes and gold eyes
      Apprentice of ThunderClan

• May 17, 2018 at 6:28 pm

Lightningblister- Leader of ShadowClan!

• May 18, 2018 at 12:41 pm

It’s Xerneas

(and I’m Ironmist, or Ironstar of RiverClan)

Libby is Chillin'

• Moonypaw (Laptop version)
        May 18, 2018 at 6:50 pm

ACK autocorrect killed meh pokemonness (wait Zerneas isnt a word…..) OOOOOOOOH I wrote this at 11 PM so that explains it…

• Fireleap Can't Come Up With A Good Spring Name
      May 20, 2018 at 4:34 am

Warrior- Ironblister, A large gray tabby with bright yellow eyes, a ShadowClan cat.

Procrastinator Extraordinaire

• Shadepaw
      May 24, 2018 at 1:32 am

Ironblister! I choose you!

BlogClan is life =^6_^=

3. May 17, 2018 at 3:40 pm

Repost…
    If you were a Pokemon Champion (or trainer, whatever), what would your dream team be? Make it well rounded and stuff cause you want to win (duh 😛 ). Also, no legendaries, mythicals, or all Eeveelutions (cause otherwise that’s what mine would be 😛 ) Here’s mine!
    Sylveon
    Aurorus
    Garchomp
    Gardevoir
    Absol (Mega Absol)
    Swellow

I think… I might change it

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• Brightberry

golistopod
      archeops
      arcanine
      krookodile/umbreon
      ampharos

4. May 17, 2018 at 7:41 pm

anyone else seen the rumors for the new switch games?

tbh i really hope they aren’t actually the new main series games but h

bad

5. May 18, 2018 at 3:46 pm

Any Pokemon anime fans?
    Any XY/XYZ watchers? Are you amourshippers (look it up if you dont know what it means) 😛 ?
    Also Dawn and Serena are cool 😛

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• Moonypaw (Laptop version)
      May 18, 2018 at 6:52 pm

I watch all pokemon but Heartgold Soulsilver because i cant find it ANYWHERE!!!!!

• Mistypaw loves her Alolan ninetales gravatar
      May 20, 2018 at 8:24 am

Sort of
      Yes 🙂 I like Serena more though, but Dawn is reeeeally close behind

Speaking of which, if we want to talk about Pokemon anime, should we do it here or on the anime discussion page?

• May 21, 2018 at 6:36 am

I wasn’t sure…

Same about Serena and Dawn. Amourshipping or Pearlshipping? Or other or neither.

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• Mistypaw loves her Alolan ninetales gravatar
          May 23, 2018 at 1:02 pm

I’m more of an Amourshipper, if the fact that they are all ten-year-olds is ignored…

• May 24, 2018 at 5:42 am

Yeah, we are ignoring that fact
            Let’s say they’re 16 😛

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• Mistypaw loves her Alolan ninetales gravatar
              May 25, 2018 at 2:36 pm

Are you an Amourshipper or a Pearlshipper (or Pokeshipper or Advancedshipper or whatever)?

6. juni
    May 20, 2018 at 12:04 am

fun facts about my 1st/2nd gr. pokemon teams

•in platinum i legit neglected every single pokemon on my team except a ponyta (she later evolved to rapidash) named starburst or something like that
    -i wanted to breed starburst with my starter pokemon (a chimchar) but someone told me i couldn’t do that
    most likely because he didn’t know about egg groups
    -during the battle against crasher quake, i beat his final
    pokemon with starburst (all my other pokemon were
    weak against his pokemon because obv. reason) and
    who had only 1 hp

•in white i also neglected everyone on my team except for a female snivy/servine which i named “goldie” (i have no idea where i got the name from), and sometimes a blitzle and purrloin (the blitzle’s name was something like “spark” and the purrloin’s was “OK” 😛 i tried to name her “kitty” but then i made a huge typo and accidently clicked “accept”)
    -two years later,i renamed goldie and ok to blade and scythe because the names were cringy. i have no idea why i named them after weapon names though 😛

• Mistypaw loves her Alolan ninetales gravatar
      May 20, 2018 at 8:31 am

I neglected my starter (a meganium)…

7. May 22, 2018 at 1:35 am

What is your favorite Pokemon series?

Libby is Chillin'

• Mistypaw loves her Alolan ninetales gravatar
      May 22, 2018 at 2:07 pm

XY/XYZ for sure (wait do you mean the anime?)

• juni
      June 12, 2018 at 2:57 pm

Gamewise- Black and White idk it’s the only one i finished/I grew up with it

Animewise- have to say Gen IV or Gen VI

8. May 23, 2018 at 9:03 pm

uhhh i dont think it’s too much of a concern here specifically but important:

View post on imgur.com

bad

• Mistypaw loves her Alolan ninetales gravatar
      May 25, 2018 at 2:37 pm

The words are too small…

9. Shadepaw
    May 28, 2018 at 2:57 pm

I just realized that ekans backwards is snake and arbok is kobra. *Mind Blown*

BlogClan is life =^6_^=

• Mistypaw loves her Alolan ninetales gravatar
      May 30, 2018 at 11:40 am

Congratulations on finding that even though it’s super old 😛

10. May 30, 2018 at 12:18 pm

whelp

this certainly wasn’t what i expected

bad

• there's an asp for that
      May 30, 2018 at 7:18 pm

why does eevee pronounce its name as “EHBOY”

• Mistypaw loves her Alolan ninetales gravatar
        May 31, 2018 at 2:35 pm

it does sound pretty weird…

• Mistypaw loves her Alolan ninetales gravatar
      May 31, 2018 at 2:33 pm

ahhhhh but too bad I don’t have switch