383 Replies to “Lunar Chronicles Discussion Page”

1. Iris is inactive
    August 19, 2018 at 9:51 pm

I’m re-becoming super obsessed with this series and can’t stop talking about it and my bro hates me becuase I keep bothering him about it πŸ˜›
    I also recently discovered the wonders of FANFICTION and WATTPAD and I can’t do anything else πŸ˜›
    now, revival question…
    WHich character do you think you are the most like and for Bonus Points and a cookie why?

mwahehe πŸ˜‰

• August 20, 2018 at 8:15 pm

Cress because I’m shy and blonde and spend way too much time on technology =D

• Iris is inactive
        August 25, 2018 at 2:00 am

πŸͺ congrats! You have won bonus points and a virtual cookie πŸ˜‰

mwahehe πŸ˜‰

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      August 21, 2018 at 6:24 am

Cinder because I’ve only read Cinder and really need to finish Scarlet

Also

*tackles Iris with hugs*
      YOU HAVE RETURNED
      SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED
      I NEARLY LEFT
      I JOINED DISCORD
      LOTS OF SHIPPING
      TESTS STILL EXIST (SOMEHOW)
      AND I SHOULD PROBABLY STOP SCREAMING STUFF NOW
      BUT hi

• Iris is inactive
        August 25, 2018 at 1:56 am

aAHHHH YAYYYAYYYY
        *tackles Maple’s tackle*
        I IS IN THE PORCESS OF RETURNING
        YOU IS ON DISCORD :0
        HOWWW DO I NOTS KNOW I IZ A HUGE DISCORDER
        SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPS
        I iz getting back to proper internet and discord in a few days, this computer iz evil and won’t let me use it but YAYAYA
        AND YES YOU MUST FINISH SCARLET WHAT PART IZ YOU AT TELLS MEEE I IZ THE RESIDENT CRAZY WOLFLET SHIPPER I NEEDS TO KNOW
        OH AND yeah hi πŸ˜€

mwahehe πŸ˜‰

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
          August 26, 2018 at 7:20 am

YEAH I IS ON DISCORD
          MY THINGY IS MAPLELEAFSUNSET AND I JOINED YOUR SERVER
          I SHALL FINISH SCARLET AFTER CURRENT BOOK I ACTUALLY DO NOT KNOW WHERE I HAVE GOT TO IT WAS SO LONG AGO πŸ˜›
          A lot has kind of happened on the blog, seriously I have missed you so so much
          ROSE HAS STARTING SHIPPING WAY TO MUCH
          MAPLEFIRE IS A SHIP AND IT IS HORRIBLE
          UHHHH WHAT ELSE
          I already mentioned the nearly leaving thing πŸ˜› rip
          UHHHHHH
          LOTS OF NEW PEOPLE, SOME STAYED SOME …… DID THE NORMAL NEW PEOPLE THING

I have dreadfully missed screaming about Divergent

PETER IS A GOOD CHARACTER AND YOU CAN MOT ARGUE WITH THAT

• Iris is inactive
            September 5, 2018 at 5:18 pm

NNOOOO NONONONO STAHP HE’S NOT
            DID YOU NOT READ THE PART ABOUT HIM TRYING TO THROW HER OVER THE LEDGE AND POOR EDWARDS EYE
            AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
            who left :0 ohnoohno
            WAIT YOU ARE SHIPPED WHO IS THE FIRE PART OF IT TELLSSS MEEEEE
            why am I not surprised it was Rose who started this πŸ˜›

btw before cheeto or ottie tells you otherwise IRISEO IS BOSS AND LIFE AND TOTALLY THE BEST SHIP EVER CHEETEO OR OTTIEO WILL NEVER BE AS AMAZHANG (*wink*)

OOOH YES PLZ FINISH SCARLET AND JOIN THE OBSESSION WE HAZ MOON ROCKS *thorws rocks at maple in a completely friendly way obviously*
            PETTER LOVERS SHALL NEVR WIN *throws more rocks in a completely friendly way*

what was I saying? oh yeah, REaD scARlEt jOIn ThE OBSssION

mwahehe πŸ˜‰

• Iris is inactive
      August 25, 2018 at 2:00 am

I iz Scarlet all the way becuase I’m super impulsive (in the best way of course πŸ˜‰ ) and have lots of freckles and loves Wolf and literally Scarlet is like me if I was a book character. Except sometimes where she’s like super violent i guess, because I’m not ultra fond of shooting people πŸ˜› But I do have a habit off mouthing off to the wrong people and getting really sassy with people who are like two heads taller than me πŸ˜› But hey look I’m not dead yet! πŸ˜‰

mwahehe πŸ˜‰

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
        August 26, 2018 at 7:20 am

*drags Iris out of inactive pit*
        You are not falling down that hole πŸ˜›

• Iris haz been drawn out of inactive
          September 5, 2018 at 5:20 pm

*brushess of cyber dirt*
          why thank you πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

mwahehe πŸ˜‰

• August 30, 2018 at 10:18 pm

Iko because I’m a bit self centered and like a hundred percent whiny πŸ˜›

And because I can’t imagine myself being even close to the other awesome people πŸ˜›

ALSO HEYYYYYYYY IRIS

MAPLIRIS IS A THING NOW

I’M COMING WITH THESE AS I GO

I’M A SHIPPER EXTRAORDINAIRE

*hairflips* πŸ˜›

i’m 2.0 of 2.0 (aka 4.0 :P)

• Iris haz been drawn out of inactive
        September 5, 2018 at 5:23 pm

oh look it seems I haven’t avoided being shipped all that successfully after all πŸ˜›
        HEYY ROSE
        hmm if you are the shipper extrodinare than can you amke a cooler ship name, liiikkeeee Irisple? or Mapis? Idk, MapleIris is kinda boring….
        BUT IT DOESN’T MATTER CUZ I’M ALREADY SHIPPED HARDCORE WITH LEO VALDEZ
        RIGHT MAPLE?

mwahehe πŸ˜‰

2. September 12, 2018 at 9:11 pm

I’ve read Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter, and I’m reading Fairest right now! The series has been pretty good πŸ™‚

this is a siggy

3. Iris is not logged on ;)
    September 23, 2018 at 2:11 pm

#tlctrash

4. Ravenmist
    October 17, 2018 at 2:11 am

I love the Lunar Chronicles! Let’s give the characters warrior names. πŸ™‚

Cinder: Cinderflame – a dark gray tabby she-cat with icy blue eyes
    Scarlet: Fireblaze- a ginger she-cat with blazing green eyes and white ear-tips
    Cress: Daisymoon – a pale silver-and-white she-cat with pale green eyes
    Winter: Snowdapple – white she-cat with dark gray, almost black markings around face and paws (amber eyes)
    Iko: Bluefrost – blue-gray she-cat with white paws and amber eyes

I can’t do toms, anyone else wanna try?