250 Replies to “Lunar Chronicles Discussion Page”

1. Dance of Haunted Sun
    Dance of Haunted Sun
    October 11, 2017 at 4:42 am

Marissa Meyer is running an awesome contest on her website that you can enter to win a copy of her upcoming book, Renegades! πŸ˜€
    (All you have to do is create a super hero/super villain and submit its bio.)

Coralice (Icy)

October 14, 2017 at 1:47 am

AAAAHHHH!!!! πŸ˜€

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

2. Coralice (Icy)
    Coralice (Icy)
    October 12, 2017 at 5:35 pm

I’m rereading Cinder and falling in love with Iko all over again. She’s just so sweet. πŸ˜›

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

• October 12, 2017 at 5:48 pm

I’m rereading Winter and falling in love with all the characters and ships again πŸ˜›

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Bluefire/Spookfire the Candy Corn Ghost
      October 12, 2017 at 6:59 pm

yes iko!

Coralice (Icy)
        October 14, 2017 at 1:47 am

Iko! πŸ˜€

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

3. October 12, 2017 at 5:55 pm

What do you guys think of an AU where Cinder and Channary grow up as princess and queen of Luna, Cinder’s closest friend is Winter and she and Jacin have a bromance and protect Winter together, Cinder meets Kai on a diplomacy trip and they become really good friends, the emperor and Channary make excuses to take Cinder, Kai, and Winter on trips to see each other. Winter is their biggest shipper and Cinder’s ultimate winggirl as she gets a huge crush on him. through him Cinder learns about the outside world and she and Channary make things better for Lunars and shells, she and Winter befriend Cress, and Cinder marries Kai as a diplomatic relationship but they’re actually in love. And the whole time Levana is the mean and annoying but comical aunt who keeps trying to get the throne but never does, πŸ˜›

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Bluefire/Spookfire the Candy Corn Ghost
      October 12, 2017 at 6:46 pm

yesssssssss!

4. Feather of an owl that floats over mountian (Owlfether)
    October 15, 2017 at 10:46 pm

I just got Cinder from a book store, can you give me your opinions on it?

Angelica!Eliza!andOwlfeather

• Bluefire/Spookfire the Candy Corn Ghost/Fire that Spooks Kits on Halloween
      October 27, 2017 at 10:40 pm

I own it too!
      IT IS AMAZING
      kind of a spin-off of cinderella

5. Winterwhisper
    October 22, 2017 at 1:56 am

Marissa Meyer’s new book, Renegades, comes out the same day as Darkest Night.

• Shadowed soul of evil person/Shadowedpaw/Shadowedrose
      October 24, 2017 at 11:14 am

Cool!

• Bluefire/Spookfire the Candy Corn Ghost/Fire that Spooks Kits on Halloween
      October 27, 2017 at 10:40 pm

R E N E G A D E S

I can’t wait!

6. Bluefire/Spookfire the Candy Corn Ghost/Fire that Spooks Kits on Halloween
    October 30, 2017 at 7:18 pm

Who has read Fairest?

7. Shimmerpaw (Shimmerflame I think)
    November 2, 2017 at 1:32 am

OKAY I read Winter a while ago OMG it is so good, the best one yet!

8. November 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm

I HAVE OFFICIALLY FINISHED THE FIRST TWO BOOKS OF LUNAR CHRONICLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (SPOILERS AHEAD) I like Cinder so much. I expected her to be a Lunar, but I didn’t think she would be Princess Selene. It was sort of…. mind blowing πŸ˜› But I like the second book, too, I just like the first book better (To be honest, I always like the first book πŸ˜› ) Now I just have to wait until I go to the library to get Cress and Winter…. and Fairest, too.

Book Worm and proud of it