Ideas For a Possible Seventh Series; by Blazekit

In a shorter article today, Blazekit takes us through their machinations for a possible seventh series of Warriors.

So, hello, I’m Blazekit! I’ve been thinking about a 7th series and this is what I thought of:

YRS3TF8

After ShadowClan is restored and SkyClan moves in with the other Clans, there is a great storm. It kills many cats, including Leafpool, Crowfrost, Millie, Harespring, Mosspelt, and Berrynose. Suddenly, after the storm, a 4 foot tall silver statue of a cat appears. Mothwing decides that it saved the Clan from the storm and says that she will worship it.

RiverClan, who has lost the most cats, agrees with Mothwing, and Mistystar decides that RiverClan will worship this cat. Bramblestar, Sedgestar (Sedgewhisker), Rowanstar and Ivystar (Iypool, who leaves ThunderClan for SkyClan) decide to also make their clans worship this statue called the Stormcatcher.

Then, StarClan picks one cat from each clan, Crowfeather (Who is now deputy) for WindClan, Pinekit from SkyClan, Dawnpelt, from ShadowClan, Jayfeather from ThunderClan, and Reedwhisker from RiverClan. They have to call upon an old friend (Midnight) to help destroy the idol and convert the Clans back to StarClan.

Similar Posts:

60 Replies to “Ideas For a Possible Seventh Series; by Blazekit”

1. Petalstorm
    September 29, 2016 at 5:24 am

This is a really good idea! But will there be a seventh series? If there is, I hope this is taken into consideration.

Rhosellen Paneda

2. Mossfluff - Fluffy Moss That Grows Along Halloween Pumpkin
    October 4, 2016 at 4:13 am

Fantastic idea! But will there be a 7th series? The Erins’ are only on the second book of the 6th series and they might just stop – NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Wait I take back that they might stop. Never stop writing Warriors!!!

3. Jadepelt
    October 16, 2016 at 10:25 pm

Hmmm giant silver statue I don’t think so and Leafstar dying I won’t accept that and what about Sharpclaw what about the whole of Skyclan. I will accept Onestar dying he’s older than Graystripe and thats very old for a clan cat. There will definitely not be another giant storm they’ll just be rehashing the same old idea pretty much. Also Jayfeather and Crowfeather have already been part of a prophecy and kit a kit for Starclan’s sake and Midnight she’s already helped the clans enough. But this is an interesting idea nonetheless.

• Jadepelt
      October 16, 2016 at 10:31 pm

Phew fixed this up just in time

• Oatpaw
      October 30, 2016 at 7:29 pm

*SPOILER ALERT* Sharpclaw dies in HJ. This is a great idea. I think Onestar has lived too long (I sound evil 😛 ) and Sedgewhisker should TOTALLY be deputy/leader 😀

• Ashfall
        May 21, 2017 at 5:59 pm

SPOILERS You have 3 paragraphs to leave
        SPOILER Harespring is now HareSTAR. Onestar died from drowning in the lake while killing Darktail, his son. – I have read Shattered Sky 😛 – A silver statue? I don’t think so exactly…What would be better is the next antagonist. – Sol was one of my favorite villans – It has to be a she-cat, though. All of the series seem to have boys as their main antagonist. Tigerstar, Scourge, Hawkfrost, Ashfur, Tiger and Hawk again, and Darktail.

• Stormberry
          January 19, 2018 at 10:59 pm

I have read that too, AND I have read Darkest Night

4. October 24, 2016 at 2:07 am

Hm. I think this is generally a really good plot, but I think since the cats don’t really know what a statue IS, it should just be a cat pretending to have power over all (similar to Sol)

And maybe she (I think it should be a she, because there were a lot of male tyrants and traitors already) could have some allies that are working to destroy the Clans, or she could be Scourge’s daughter or something.

• Jadepelt
      October 30, 2016 at 6:36 pm

Scourge having a kit is a possibility but probably not likely cause if he did have a kit that kit would of taken part in the battle at four trees and would of learned to not bother the clans and besides the dark forest was much more dangerous

• Galaxypaw
        December 19, 2017 at 8:14 pm

If the kit was born shortly before the Great Battle then it would not have participated. Maybe it followed the Clan cats because it wanted revenge for its father. (I don’t remember if Scourge died or not.)

5. Mintfeather
    December 4, 2016 at 5:09 pm

Wow! This sounds really interesting!

• Sageflower (currently Sagekit)
      April 4, 2017 at 2:28 am

I like the idea too.

sageflower out 🙂

6. Eclipsepaw/Eclipsestar of NightClan
    March 8, 2017 at 2:19 pm

This is a very good idea. I knew it was time for Onestar to die; he’s probably one of the oldest cats in the Clans.

7. Foxtail
    June 30, 2017 at 6:22 am

Actually, I asked Jaysnow about if there will be more Super Editions after Tigerheart’s Shadow and yes was the answer. Jaysnow also said that sometime we till have some further knowledge of a seventh arc!!! Yay! And I agree with Mossfluff (ok I know Mossfluff said that like last year, lol). Warriors live on forever!
    ~ Foxtail (new to BlogClan)

~• Soul of a Foxheart •~

• Cloverleaf🍀
      September 24, 2017 at 11:38 am

There is a theory that Raven (From the Kin (AVoS)) is Darktail’s mate and that she would be carrying his kits. So maybe she raised a kit to come back and destroy the Clans alongside, but that kit joined a Clan and came back to attack her with a knowledge of her mother no cat could ever had.

8. Galaxypaw
    December 19, 2017 at 8:11 pm

I really like this idea! If I can add to it, here goes:
    Right when the storm ends, maybe a she-cat who is secretly Sol’s daughter (her name is Luna) appears. The Clan cats think she is better than Starclan. Maybe a group of apprentices and one kit could travel to find Midnight. This ties in with the group of warriors and one apprentice who went to the lake first. (Squirrelpaw does not count because she was not supposed to go.) They return and drive Luna away. Then, the Clans go back to Starclan. Maybe this could be a super edition though, it’s not that much for a whole series.

9. Brackenstorm
    May 7, 2018 at 9:11 am

Harespring is Harestar, Crowfrost is already DED, and its called the Broken code. interesting ideas though!

10. Fluffytail (computer edition)
    June 11, 2018 at 4:20 pm