BlogClan Information Bulletin

diffKate has a few words to share on current technical problems in BlogClan

Hi BlogClan

A lot of comments have been going straight into the Spam folder since I updated WordPress. I am currently experimenting to solve this problem. You can make commenting easier by registering as a subscriber (this may or may not help. I don’t know yet). And I have installed some fierce anti-spam software as an added precaution. Please leave feedback here about the new measures and any problems you are having.

I also know that forms are currently not working and I am trying to find a solution to this. Please bear with me.

Please note that you do not need to register as a subscriber in order to comment on BlogClan; registering may simply help you bypass the spam filter more easily (this is only theoretical)

UPDATE: Forms are now fixed! 😀 😀

Similar Posts:

71 Replies to “BlogClan Information Bulletin”

1. September 1, 2016 at 2:54 am

OKAY GUYS THIS IS THE THIRD-TO-LAST STRAW. TODAY I WAS TRYING TO MAKE THE RESULT FOR MY NTA WHEN I TRIED TO POST AND IT GOT ME ON THE STOP SPAMMERS PAGE. NOW MY 30-MINUTE HARD WORK IS GOT FOREVER D:

• Kate
      September 1, 2016 at 9:10 am

I’m so sorry! I will switch off the anti-spam software right now. It is making BlogClan NO FUN! 🙁

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Icepelt
      September 3, 2016 at 10:50 am

Oh starclan .-. I know this too… calm down and try it again later. Amd copy it before you’ll send it that smth like this doesn’t happen again

2. Stormy Sea
    September 1, 2016 at 4:20 am

I WAS BANNED!

• Kate
      September 1, 2016 at 9:09 am

I’m so sorry! The anti spam software is very aggressive and complicated and a whole bunch of people have been stopped at the gates. This is not what I want, so I am going to try to fix it. I’m glad you’re commenting now! 😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Dawnpaw
        September 2, 2016 at 2:48 am

hi

• Kate
          September 2, 2016 at 12:34 pm

Hello 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Icepelt
        September 3, 2016 at 10:52 am

Hey

3. Asterpaw
    September 2, 2016 at 1:15 pm

Kate or Jayie or any mod,
    I’ve been trying to turn off my subscription to the Tavern and the link to access my personal page doesn’t seem to be working. Is there any way this can be fixed?
    Thank you!

• Kate
      September 3, 2016 at 6:50 am

I’ve unsubscribed for you. I hope that works. Let me know if you’re still having problems.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Asterpaw
        September 3, 2016 at 2:39 pm

Oh, okay! Thank you so much, Kate! 😀

4. Deerfang
    September 2, 2016 at 3:04 pm

Hi Kate! I’m enjoying BlogClan, but today I wrote a long message about three novellas I suggested for you and the others, but when I sent it I closed the tab and reopened it a few minutes later. I was still logged in I think, but the messge was gone! Was this normal or did it disappear? D:

• Kate
      September 3, 2016 at 6:47 am

Eek, I think there must have been a connection error your end. Unless you made the comment a few days ago when I had some mean anti-spam software running that seemed to hate comments and want to destroy them (it’s not running now). My advice in future is, with long comments, to copy (ctrl+V) your text before clicking the post button just in case…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

5. September 3, 2016 at 3:53 pm

Hi!!!!!!!

6. September 29, 2016 at 11:21 am

Hi Kate!

I have a problem about commenting. It will just dissapear after i post it.

I dont even know you can read this…..

• Kate Scary
      October 8, 2016 at 6:26 am

Your comments have been accidentally going into the Spam folder. Flowerstream found this one. Hopefully, now you’ve been officially unspammed, your comments will appear ok. *dives into Spam Folder to look for more comments*

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader