2,323 Replies to “Thunder and Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. May 21, 2017 at 4:30 am

I can’t wait to figure out what happens in Tigerhearts shadow

2. Snow That Falls On Mountain (Snowpaw)
    July 8, 2017 at 8:55 am

I get really emotional reading Warriors so when I read that Shadowclan was taken over by rogues, I cried myself to sleep. Just thinking that Shadowclan only has TWO loyal warriors really upsets me. It’s like what happened to Skyclan (kinda), except to Shadowclan! I’m really upset. 😔

• Silverstar
      November 9, 2017 at 8:55 pm

I can’t believe the rogues were able to take over ShadowClan like that! And it is REALLY uspetting that ShadowClan has only 2 loyal warriors, like you said. It sucks 🙁

3. Cherryblossomkit
    August 5, 2017 at 10:20 pm

I really hate darktail. Just because onestar rejected him doesn;t mean he has the right to take over the Clans.

4. Elmwhisker
    September 27, 2017 at 3:51 am

I just want to say honestsly 2 claps for you Kate on this book.
    The apprentice’s rebellion was GOLDEN.
    Darktail’s charisma was soo nice to read.
    Violetpaw’s development 10/10
    And it was 360ish pages so thats awesome
    I loved this book soo much.

• Kate
      October 4, 2017 at 10:53 am

Woot! Thank you 😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

5. Splashpaw
    December 4, 2017 at 8:53 pm

I think the cats on the cover of the book are Needlepaw ( Needletail ) and Violetkit ( Violetshine )

6. Dannydude
    January 9, 2018 at 3:32 am

Me and my friend joked around about how in the alliegances for the the last hope, the font for shadowclan was slightly larger than the font for all the othere clans, and came up with a theory that this means in the next series (name still wasn’t announced at the time), Shadowclan would be destroyed or at least have a large role. the next series name came out. “a vision of SHADOWS” they had the word SHADOWS IN THE FREAKING NAME. Our theory went from joke to “wait wait what??”. The next e-book 3 stories in one book thing’s name was revealed to be “SHADOWS of the clans”! like WHAT?? this can’t be a coincidence, the word “shadow” was never used so liberally in the warriors series before! then “Thunder and SHADOWS” came out and we read it and at the end SHADOWCLAN WAS DESTROYED LIKE HOLY MOTHER OF S**T HOW DID WE PREDICT THIS IT WAS JUST A JOKE!!! now a super edition named “tigerheart’s SHADOW” is out, they just do not plan on stopping! I predict that Shadowclan will herald a storm and have a major role in the 5th or 6th book of warriors and result in their utter destruction!

7. January 15, 2018 at 6:05 am

Why my book don’t have bonus part 🙀😶?

As the storm...