2,330 Replies to “Thunder and Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. Jaysnow
    September 12, 2016 at 1:37 am

I liked Needletail. She’s an interesting character.

• Shadowpaw
      September 13, 2016 at 2:26 am

YAS! FINALLY SOMEONE WITH THE SAME THOUGHTS AS ME!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

• Winterpaw
        September 14, 2016 at 3:12 am

SAME

• Cloverkitty
      September 14, 2016 at 12:32 am

Yay! Same here ๐Ÿ˜›

Awesomeness!

• Birchfoot
      September 17, 2016 at 2:16 am

She’s interesting, but I still don’t like her.

• Echostream
      December 30, 2016 at 3:08 am

SAME

2. Magmawing
    September 12, 2016 at 10:06 am

Kate
    Will those traitorous ShadowClan apprentices realizes theirs mistake for joining the rogues before they died and go to the DarkForest?
    Where will Darktail go after his dead? DarkForest or with Scourge
    Lastly, could Needletail be redeem for betraying her clan and the Warrior Code?

• Kate
      September 12, 2016 at 2:27 pm

WAS

• Mamgawing
        September 12, 2016 at 4:46 pm

Kate, I knew you are going to say that but…
        could you just tell me one thing, on my 2nd question where will Darktail go after his dead? (I am think not in the Dark Forest b/c his only a rouge & not a warrior at all)

• Kate
          September 13, 2016 at 1:21 pm

Rogue Hell? I have no idea…it’s the old Do ALL Dogs Go To heaven question. What happens to animals after they die? I am not qualified to answer.

• ShardFang
            September 14, 2016 at 3:09 am

Uh, you’re the author. You can answer this however you want. You helped create this world and the story. You’re perfectly qualified to answer. That doesn’t mean you have to, but you can.

• Kate
              September 15, 2016 at 10:19 am

Personally, I think StarClan and the Dark Forest only exist because the warriors invented them. All other cats just die. There’s nothing afterward for them.

• ShardFang
                September 16, 2016 at 4:25 am

What if the other cats made their own afterlife, like the clans? We know about the Tribe of Endless Hunting. If another group of cats created a religion and afterlife would it be legitimate? If not, why?

• Stormheart
                January 21, 2018 at 11:05 pm

Ru saying that you belive That Starclan isn’t real only a tale wariors actually invented? And if you think that non-clan cats don’t go to after life then why don’t you think the tribal cats of the motuns go to the tribe of endless hunting?

• A Kate for All Seasons
                  January 22, 2018 at 10:30 am

They exist but only because warriors invented them. It’s not a terribly concrete concept. Just a hazy idea that in an imagined world, what the imaginary characters imagine together becomes real.

• Stormheart
                  January 22, 2018 at 1:59 pm

ok thx for your answer.

• Emberpaw (Emberfang)
        September 12, 2016 at 9:44 pm

“W.A.S.”

-Kate Cary, 2016 ๐Ÿ˜›

• September 13, 2016 at 3:07 pm

And 2015. And 2014. And 2013. Okay, I think you get the point ๐Ÿ˜›

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Swanpaw
        September 12, 2016 at 11:07 pm

My goodness gracious!!1! Fifth or sixth book of AVOS confirmed!1!!1 Wind and Sky!1!! Or maybe Wacky Apple Shadow, either one works.

Sincerely sorry.

oh boy

3. Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
    September 12, 2016 at 2:48 pm

You probably know by now how much I love Brackenfur, so I just wanted to ask if you could do a little special scene when he dies or something like having his remaining kits with him at his deathbed (Cinderheart, Poppyfrost, Lilyheart) before being reunited with Sorreltail in Starclan. That would make my heart break, but I would also be really happy if he got this much deserved scene. c:

• Pantherpaw (Panther that Lurks in Shadows)
      September 12, 2016 at 3:08 pm

Brackenfur is an amazing character, I’m sad that he has been such a minor character these days. Sometimes I do wish Firestar chose Brackenfur as deputy… stupid Leafpool.

Shadows Are My Best Friend

• Troutpaw
        September 12, 2016 at 3:29 pm

stupid Leafpool…??????

no comprehendo.

• Flashtail
          September 14, 2016 at 1:49 am

Pantherpaw is referring to the fact that Leafpool received a sign from Starclan that led her to believe that Brambleclaw was the rightful deputy of Thunderclan.

• Pantherpaw (Panther that Lurks in Shadows)
            September 16, 2016 at 2:02 pm

Also, Leafpool is one of my least favorite characters, along with Mapleshade.

Shadows Are My Best Friend

• Birchfoot
              September 17, 2016 at 2:09 am

I don’t mind Leafpool, but she’s not my favourite. Mapleshade is a very interesting villain though

• Lupinepaw
        September 13, 2016 at 3:44 pm

She didn’t make up the omen… unless I skipped a line implying that.

St. Patrick's is in March?????

4. Snowflower
    September 12, 2016 at 8:54 pm

Kate, are Needletail and Rain mates? It was implied at the end of TAS, but wasn’t confirmed.

• Jaysnow
      September 14, 2016 at 12:55 pm

I think that we’ll have to wait a little longer to see.

• Rainpaw
      September 19, 2016 at 1:07 am

“WAS”- Kate Cary 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013

5. Emberheart
    September 13, 2016 at 9:13 pm

Woah, congrats to Cypresspaw and Wavepaw on getting in the books!! ;v; Kate, keep them alive and let them have kits of their own and lead good lives, don’t kill them TOO fast! ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. Lakeshimmer
    September 14, 2016 at 12:31 am

Headcanon that if Needletail stayed in ShadowClan and wasn’t named by the rogues, her warrior name would be Needlefang.

7. Cloverkitty
    September 14, 2016 at 1:34 am

Kate, can you tell us what Super Edition 10 is going to be about? (

Awesomeness!

• Kate
      September 15, 2016 at 10:29 am

TBC

• Cloverkitty
        September 15, 2016 at 3:35 pm

OK Thanks ๐Ÿ˜›

Awesomeness!

• Jaysnow
        September 15, 2016 at 4:18 pm

It would be interesting if it was a DovexTiger SE…but I kind of want it to be about Half Moon.

• Butterflypaw (Butterflyflower)
          September 17, 2016 at 6:51 pm

I’m hoping for Tigerheart! It would be awesome to see something is his perspective (That’s not just four pages long like in COTC (which was hilarious))

• Butterflypaw (Butterflyflower)

Awesomeness!

• September 16, 2016 at 3:17 pm

At least it’s not WAS ๐Ÿ˜›

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Rainpaw
        September 19, 2016 at 1:08 am

What is TBC? I want to know so I can post it on the wiki.

• Kate
          September 19, 2016 at 12:33 pm

To be confirmed

8. Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
    September 14, 2016 at 1:45 am

Hey Kate sorry if I’m bugging you… Just two quick questions. If you can’t answer them then can Jaysnow or someone else? (:

So I always look at Warriors wiki usually about family relations, and I was wondering if you could confirm that Mintfur was the father to Icewing’s 1st litter. He’s been confirmed to be the dad of the 2nd litter (Breezepaw, Nightpaw) and although he wasn’t in the book when Icewing had her 1st litter (Petalfur, Grasspelt, Bettlewhisker, Pricklekit) he was in the allegiance as a warrior in the next book with an apprentice, so it’s more than likely that he has been a warrior for a while. It probably seems silly, but I was just hoping you could confirm or deny that.

Also on Snowbird’s page it says she had two litters. She was mentioned to have her second litter in Bramblestar’s Storm. There were apparently three she-kits. Yarrowleaf and Beenose were introduced in TAQ so obviously they had to have been two of those three kits. What happened to the third kit? Also she’s confirmed to be the mother of Berryheart, Rippletail, and Cloverfoot. They’re all new to the allegiance in TAQ like they’re younger siblings so I’m wondering if they were recently just born even though that’s a short amount of time between pregnancies or were they the litter she was expecting in Eclipse that was never heard of again? If that’s so then they’re older than I expected.

I know I’m probably confusing you with all this information, but I’m legit curious about this. It would be really nice if you could look back on your notes if you have any or something. If you read this then thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚ I promise I’ll be back soon with more questions hehe. c:

• Kate
      September 15, 2016 at 10:29 am

Yes and the third she-kit died young and they were the litter she was expecting in Eclipse.

• Cookiemouth
        September 15, 2016 at 10:55 am

Oh AWESOME!
        Could you maybe give the deceased she-kit a name and look :c So it can rest in peace in StarClan?

• Kate
          September 15, 2016 at 11:32 am

Bluebellkit – she looked like her other – white fur, green eyes.

Sundance
            September 15, 2016 at 1:36 pm

That’s a cute name!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Winterpaw
            September 15, 2016 at 2:55 pm

OOOOOH NEW NAME

• September 15, 2016 at 3:15 pm

Ooh, Bluebellkit! That’s pretty!

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Happycat
            September 15, 2016 at 10:50 pm

Is Bluebellkit in StarClan?

• Kate
              September 16, 2016 at 4:20 pm

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Drying Petals of Lupine (Lupinepaw)
            September 16, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Aaaa I love the prefix Kate!

St. Patrick's is in March?????

• Cookiemouth
        September 15, 2016 at 11:32 am

Oh and little Pricklekit, that was mentioned above, also doesn’t have a look and gender D:
        Also, it dissapears after “Sunrise”, is it dead?

• Kate
          September 16, 2016 at 4:21 pm

Yes. Greencough.

• Cookiemouth
            September 16, 2016 at 4:36 pm

No look and gender D:?

• Waterclaw135
            September 16, 2016 at 8:59 pm

Is Prickekit in Starclan?

• Rosefur
            September 17, 2016 at 1:50 am

I thought of Bluebellkit’s warrior name.

Bluebellsong!

• Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
        September 15, 2016 at 11:08 pm

Thank you so much! Greatly appreciated, Kate! ^_^ Also I’m really looking forward to Hawkwing’s Journey. c:

• Swanpaw
        September 16, 2016 at 9:55 pm

Poor Scorchfur. ๐Ÿ™

oh boy

9. Flutter231
    September 14, 2016 at 3:33 am

To be honest, I kinda agreed with the ShadowClan cats. They don’t deserve a rogue leader for sure, but Rowanstar needs to get his cats together. Yes, I understand yellowcough hit the camp and he got sick, but still. Rowanstar should’ve clawed one of the apprentice’s ears for such disrespectful behavior. Now, the whole ShadowClan is being led by rogues because they are all now against Rowanstar. I honestly want Rowanstar to kinda loose all his lives so Tigerheart can lead. He would make a fit leader for ShadowClan instead of Rowanstar, honestly.

• Swanpaw
      September 17, 2016 at 1:44 am

I think he was just trying to be patient with his Clanmates, but it wasn’t the right scenario to be patient.

• Birchfoot
      September 17, 2016 at 2:14 am

I have to disagree. We really haven’t seen much of Rowanstar’s leadership, since he’s only been leader for, what, 3 books? One of them he wasn’t the focus, and in the second, he was sick, so we really don’t know how good of a leader he is. Also, it’s not his fault most of ShadowClan went with the rogues. It means that most of ShadowClan is either too scared to join Rowanstar, or is disloyal to the clan, not that he’s a bad leader.

I think Tigerheart would be an alright leader, but I don’t think it would be good to have Rowanstar lose (at the most) 9 lives in a short span of time.

10. The Eagleclaw
    September 15, 2016 at 10:07 am

Thanks, Kate, for an awesome book! Probably my favourite Warriors book in awhile even though it took me days longer to read it than usual. ๐Ÿ˜›

Some of my thoughts:
    – Don’t really like Violetpaw, and Needletail for that matter, but ShadowClan being featured in a PoV was great. <For me, Violetpaw was too gullible to keep believing Needletail, who was clearly using her, & Needletail started having a 2-face personality with Rain (dislike, also) & everyone else, which I'd rather have her on her own as a strong female character & Rain's pretty dire in my opinion anyhow.
    – Alderheart's still great. I'm undecided w/Twigpaw.
    – My opinion of Darktail's gone up as a villain. <Just glad that Rowanstar didn't die.
    – Onto, I thought Rowanstar, Crowfrost, Puddleshine, Tawnypelt, and Tigerheart were great in this. The others not so much, but there had to be a large enough number to perform the coup anyway, so I'm not that bothered. <The Gathering scene was awesome at the end & the takeover.
    – I presume people still dislike Onestar with a passion, but I like him a lot more now. Its been 8 lives in the making, and I'm happy that Onestar has an insane type character now. It makes him more of a villainous character and gave him more of a role to fill.
    – Good to see some of the deputies involved more, was wanting them to be featured more.
    – Also, Graystripe didn’t say much, but it was nice to have him saying some impact stuff (great comeback against Crowfrost & I’m pretty sure, was it Sparkfire? He thought the name should be was a possibly shot at her name makers. Harper . . .
    – The constant tease of SkyClan and especially the slight cliffhanger at the end makes me hope they'll show up in TSS, at least there's Hawkwing's Journey next.
    – And I’m glad as, to be honest, I said at the time and say the same now that I thought TAQ was fairly lacklustre, but this has recovered things very, very nicely. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Kate
      September 15, 2016 at 10:17 am

I’m glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for your thoughts! You’ll find more out about Onestar in the next book. And SkyClan. ๐Ÿ™‚

• The Eagleclaw
        September 15, 2016 at 10:19 am

You’re very welcome & thanks for responding! ๐Ÿ˜€ And for the additional HYPE! ๐Ÿ˜›

• Jaysnow
        September 15, 2016 at 4:09 pm

Hah. I don’t like Onestar at all.

• The Eagleclaw
          September 16, 2016 at 4:47 pm

I mainly just like him now as he’s a stronger villain in the crazy type role he’s doing and should be more interesting than before. Previously, I felt like he didn’t stand out much and didn’t have a reason for being more of an antagonist. Plus, I only really hate poor characters, and I’m a big fan of villains.

• Snowflower
        September 17, 2016 at 11:28 pm

More about Onestar? Hmmm….is he finally going to die? I hope so…

• Kate
          September 18, 2016 at 11:18 am

W.A.S.

• Winterpaw
      September 16, 2016 at 3:00 pm

I don’t think Dawnpelt was too bad, either.

And Pinenose meant well.

• The Eagleclaw
        September 16, 2016 at 4:53 pm

She was alright, but I would have preferred her not to stay with the other ShadowClan cats. Though, yeah, she definitely wasn’t as bad as some of the other cats. ๐Ÿ˜›

Hmm . . . hard to say. I feel like she wasn’t as bad as some of the previous neglectful mothers in the series. Yet I didn’t feel like she really cared too much, though I don’t really blame her that much. She was probably better than a lot of the apprentices, to be fair.