2,345 Replies to “Thunder and Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. Mistlepaw (Misty) (Mistletail)
    September 24, 2016 at 8:23 pm

TBH, I didn’t really like Needlepaw/tail or Violetpaw that much, and I like them even less now. I’m pretty sure Needletail likes Rain(well I’m only halfway through), and Violetpaw’s convinced that ThunderClan is a bunch of know-it-alls. Hopefully some cat will knock some sense into those mouse-brains.

And, I’m not really sure why people still ship Alderheart and Needletail. Needletail kept “flirting” with Rain after she joined the rogues.

And poor Twigpaw….

• Asterpaw
      September 25, 2016 at 3:00 am

Yes, and even before Needle joined the rogues, she was flirting with Rain in the SkyClan gorge.
      Some ship AlderxNeedle is…
      It would be really interesting to see what Alderheart’s reaction would be when he finds about NeedlexRain ๐Ÿ˜€ Ashfurcomesbacktolife

• September 25, 2016 at 3:26 am

Well I don’t think he ever had any more than a small crush on Needletail, and I don’t even know if he was aware of it. He’ll probably feel hurt, even if he doesn’t know the true reason.

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Swiftkit
          September 28, 2016 at 1:15 am

I agree with you mistlepaw ;3

• Lakeshimmer
      September 29, 2016 at 12:52 am

I think the reason that Violetpaw thinks that everyone in ThunderClan are know- it- alls is because Needletail and the other ShadowClan cats kept forcing that image on her, and it didn’t help when Twigpaw kept breaking into ShadowClan’s camp.

And I don’t like Needletail either, nor did I like her in the first place.

2. Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
    September 24, 2016 at 8:46 pm

Hey Kate. I’m dying to know the allegiance of Hawkwing’s Journey. Is there any way you could ask HC if you could release it or can you tell us just a small detail. Pleaseee? C: I can’t wait for this book.

• Kate
      September 25, 2016 at 11:53 am

Even I’m waiting to see it!

• Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
        September 25, 2016 at 9:25 pm

Oh wow that’s a shocker. :O If it relates to Skyclan then shouldn’t you have read it before you wrote the darkest night?

• Kate
          September 26, 2016 at 8:00 am

YES!!!! I’m pestering the editorial team right now!!!

• Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
            September 26, 2016 at 4:45 pm

Ok me lol

• Mistlepaw (Misty) (Mistletail)
          September 27, 2016 at 3:01 am

WAITWAITWAITWAIT

THE DARKEST NIGHT IS A BOOK IN WARRIORS

THE BRIGHTEST NIGHT IS A BOOK IN WINGS OF FIRE

• Lakeshimmer
            September 29, 2016 at 12:53 am

Mind= Blown

• Jaysnow
        September 26, 2016 at 6:10 am

Hi, FirePup!

I’d like to address this–if you don’t mind, Kate.

The iBooks sample should be coming out very soon. It should contain the allegiances and a new style map of the gorge. I’ll let you guys know when it comes out.

• Kate
          September 26, 2016 at 7:55 am

That would be great, Jaysnow! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

• Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
          September 26, 2016 at 4:46 pm

Thank you! I’ve looked at iBook samples before, but I hope this one releases soon. C: I’m really excited.

• Kate
            September 27, 2016 at 11:15 am

20,000 words

• Kate
              September 27, 2016 at 8:38 pm

Somewhere between.

• Shadowpawmkin
              October 1, 2016 at 1:53 pm

How many capters is that?

3. Dawnheart
    September 25, 2016 at 1:55 pm

I really wanted Puddleshine to stay with Rowanstar and I don’t know why XD

• Swanpaw
      September 26, 2016 at 11:21 pm

Agreed.

oh boy

4. Petalfrost
    September 26, 2016 at 2:24 am

So….. Dawnpelt’s logic for leaving ShadowClan didn’t really make much sense….. She couldn’t leave her remaining kits? correct me if I’m wrong…. but 1. didn’t Strikestone rejoin the Clan? and 2. what about her father, mother and brother? (and maybe mate? again, correct me if I’m wrong, but she left after(?) Crowfrost died..,) And I really didn’t like how Spikefur pretty much guilt-tripped Puddleshine into staying with Pinenose… (or at least tried to… I don’t remember….)

• Mist
      September 26, 2016 at 1:07 pm

Puddleshine made his own decision. He had kin he couldn’t leave and a Clan, still, too care for. I don’t think Spikefur played too much of a part in his decision, though I wish he’d left.

No, I don’t think Strikestone ever left? As an apprentice he was a bit rebellious, but he stayed. ^^ Crowfrost was already gone when she decided.

I guess she was still closer to her kits? Dunno. I wish Dawnpelt had left, I was starting to like her. ๐Ÿ˜›

• Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
        September 26, 2016 at 4:48 pm

I agree too! Besides some cats were still recovering from the illness including Puddleshine’s mother. And other loyal cats to Shadowclan like Snowbird were recovering, and I’m sure she would go with Rowanstar.

• Mist
          September 27, 2016 at 12:22 am

Yeah, I think there’ll be more cats leaving ShadowClan soon.

• Cougartail
          December 27, 2016 at 6:41 am

Maybe they just need a large enough number of cats that are true ShadowClan at heart to remain in camp even with the rogues, so that later they will have more help from the inside overthrowing Darktail? Just a guess…

5. Sweetkit (HALLOWEEN NAME = Candykit)
    September 26, 2016 at 6:41 pm

Just wondering is:
    Cypresspaw named after Cypresspaw?
    Wavepaw named after Wavepaw?
    Lionpaw named after Lionpaw?

• Mist
      September 26, 2016 at 9:24 pm

I’m not Kate, but Cypresspaw and Wavepaw were named after the Bloggers. Lionpaw wasn’t. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Lion who howls on full moon (Lionpaw / Lionspirit)
        October 5, 2016 at 12:55 pm

Aww ๐Ÿ˜› Anyway, well done Cyp, Wavey, Snake, Whorl and Flower!

6. September 28, 2016 at 12:07 am

Aaa Wavey and Cyp are in the books! ๐Ÿ˜€

7. Vampirepaw (Swanpaw)
    September 28, 2016 at 4:34 am

I’m very hyped for Shattered Sky and Hawkwing’s Journey. I’m hoping that the rest of AVOS will fall into my prediction for the future.

oh boy

8. Jaysnow
    September 28, 2016 at 11:06 pm

I hope Hawkwing’s Journey lives up to the hype it’s getting.

• Mist
      September 29, 2016 at 12:24 am

Yeah ๐Ÿ˜›

I’m not too hyped to be honest. I’ve never liked SkyClan as much, and I’m really excited to know more about ShadowClan. . . . So the hype’s still there for me, but to a lower extent for sure. ๐Ÿ˜›

• September 29, 2016 at 6:43 am

IKR! November 1st so close after waiting and waiting and HYYYYYYPE!

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

9. Lakeshimmer
    September 29, 2016 at 12:57 am

Omg I literally just realized
    First arc: ShadowClan drives out WindClan
    Sixth arc: ShadowClan is forced to leave their territory because of WindClan.
    COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!

September 29, 2016 at 1:01 am

So that means that Onestar is now on the same level as Brokenstar. That’s nice. ๐Ÿ˜›

• Jaysnow
        September 29, 2016 at 1:15 am

Hope he dies soon.

• Asterpaw
        September 29, 2016 at 1:21 am

In my world he always was ๐Ÿ˜›

September 29, 2016 at 1:28 am

To be fair, he’s not /as/ bad as Brokenstar – at least he doesn’t force kits into fights and get a ton of them killed, or exile his own elders. But he is a terrible leader.

• Asterpaw
            September 29, 2016 at 1:43 am

Well, to compensate for that he did refuse to give ShadowClan the lungwort which caused some of them to die. And that battle in Eclipse, which he also started, caused the catmint in the old Twoleg nest to be flattened, causing many cats to become sick (don’t remember if any cat besides Firestar-who lost a life-died though) Not as bad as what Brokenstar did, but still.
            Sorry, I just really loathe Onestar. I even wrote a whole article back in the old camp on how horrible he was ๐Ÿ˜›

September 29, 2016 at 1:49 am

Oh I agree, he’s a terrible leader and he needs to just die already so Harespring can be leader. I just don’t think he’s /as/ bad as Brokenstar, who murdered his own father and killed kits of his own Clan.

• Asterpaw
                September 29, 2016 at 2:03 am

Of course! Harespring rules๐Ÿ˜€

• September 29, 2016 at 6:41 am

I know right! WindClan hasn’t had a decent leader since TNP (aka Tallstar, who was AWESOME!). Harespring’s dedication to the Clans and code and what he knows is right will make him a great leader.

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Morningdew
                  September 29, 2016 at 11:20 am

I agree, too! He helped ShadowClan-cats when they were ill. His helpful nature makes him as better as Mistystar ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐ŸพStep for step๐Ÿพ

• Cougartail
                  December 27, 2016 at 6:44 am

To be fair, Onewhisker used to have dedication to what he knew to be right, and to the cats he called friends even outside his Clan. Then that all changed when he decided he had to prove himself to his Clan and the other Clans. }=/ Erg. Hopefully Harespring will stay true to his compassionate side when he’s leader.

• September 29, 2016 at 2:36 am

He’s always been worse in my opinion ๐Ÿ˜›

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

September 29, 2016 at 2:43 am

I think that’s taking it too far. Onestar is a horrible leader and has let cats from other Clans (including kits) die, but Brokenstar murdered his own father, forced kits of his own Clan to train as warriors far too young, die in his battles, and even killed some of them deliberately himself.

• September 29, 2016 at 4:19 am

Yeah, but keep in mind that Onestar deliberately let kits die for no reason, started an all-out Clan war for no reason, let a Clan basically die for something they had no control over, among other things.

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

September 29, 2016 at 4:31 am

I know. I definitely agree he’s a terrible leader and a horrible cat. I just don’t think all of that quite matches up to murdering your own father and killing kits of your own Clan. To Onestar’s credit, what little he has, most of his wrongs (until recently) were at least against the other Clans. Brokenstar killed cats from the other Clans and from his own.

• September 29, 2016 at 5:19 am

I suppose so, but I still hate him. The thing is, Brokenstar is outright evil. Onestar isn’t evil, but he’s a completely bad cat and leader, which in my opinion is kind of worse, at least for a character.

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

September 29, 2016 at 5:22 am

I could see that. I think Brokenstar is the worse person, but I could see Onestar being a worse and more frustrating character.

• September 29, 2016 at 5:29 am

Yeah, that’s what I think ๐Ÿ˜› I hate Onestar a LOT more than Brokenstar. Part of it is that Brokenstar is plain evil, yadda yadda, kind of boring. Onestar is terrible, but much more complicated. ๐Ÿ˜€

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Shadowpawmkin
        October 1, 2016 at 1:54 pm

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONESTAR FIND THE ERROR IN YOUR WAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
    September 29, 2016 at 7:21 am

Ok I know this is a bit much, but here are a couple of things I want to happen in AVOS. *take note Kate… Jk ๐Ÿ˜…*

Thunderclan
    – Lilyheart, Birchfall, and Dovewing to get apprentices. They all deserve an apprentice, and Lilyheart needs some more development so more people want her as leader! >:)
    – Brackenfur to either retire or have a sad yet good death scene including Sorreltail and all his kits similar to Dustpelt’s.
    – More Whitewing and Birchfall kits as well as maybe Ivypool and Fernsong kits? ๐Ÿ™‚
    – Some of the senior warriors to retire. Specifically ones like Thornclaw, Brightheart, Cloudtail, and Daisy.
    – Some cats to die. Imo I would want Graystripe, Millie, Berrynose, Dewnose, and Squirrelflight or Leafpool to die. And no offscreen deaths!!!

Riverclan
    – At least one POV so there’s one in each clan this series?
    – Mistystar to die on screen and have Reedstar become the next leader. Make sure Reedstar is a nice kitty like he should be! No more Onestar’s. XD
    – Petalfur to become deputy

Windclan
    – At least one POV so there’s one in each clan this series?
    – Onestar to die and be replaced by either Harespring, Sedgewhisker, or Crowfeather.
    – Nightcloud should die and maybe Crowfeather too.

Shadowclan
    – The cats join back with Rowanstar in the end. Specifically I want Puddleshine, Dawnpelt, and Snowbird to be in that list.
    – Needletail and the other apprentices either recognize their mistake or get banished. I don’t care.
    – Puddleshine to have a cute relationship with Alderpaw.
    – More RowanstarXTawnypelt kits! I know they’re old but eh…
    – Tigerheart to either be with Dovewing or not be with her. He needs to choose.

Skyclan
    – Hawkwing POV in series so every clan has one.
    – Sharpstar to be the leader.
    – Include Cherrytail, Sparrowpelt, and Echosong!!!
    – Violet and Twig’s parents to be revealed and possibly join Skyclan.

11. Morningdew
    September 29, 2016 at 10:07 am

Good morning, Kate! I hope you enjoy the windy weather outside ๐Ÿ™‚
    My question is about Breezepelt. Where will he come when he dies? Personally, I don’t like him. First, he is an arrogant furball! How can be a cat like THIS? Yuck! Second, he wanted to KILL Jayfeather. Such a coward! And then he fought on the Dark forest-side.
    I’m sorry when I chafe at Breezepelt. I hope he comes in the Dark forest!
    And sorry about my horrible English. I speak much worse as a newborn kit!

๐ŸพStep for step๐Ÿพ

September 29, 2016 at 10:40 am

Hello, Morningdew! I am loving the breezy weather! It’s my favourite time of year.
      I hear your pov, but I can’t agree. You don’t like Breezepelt. But is he actually evil? And what is evil anyway? One person not obeying the rules another person made up? Would we be any better than him if we’d been raised by Crowfeather and Brightpelt and had been born with the same genes as Breezepelt? Do we never make mistakes? And who are we to judge others? If it were up to me there would be no Dark Forest. I can’t get on board with the “I don’t like you therefore you must SUFFER” mentality. Besides, eternity in StarClan would be hell for truly evil cats like Tigerstar; all those good cats being kind to him and telling him how to be good, for ever. Perfect karma. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Morningdew
        September 29, 2016 at 11:16 am

Hi, Kate! I like your new Helloween name. Very scary, really!
        When I read your comment, I must say, your philosophical kind conviced me. I have got an interesting philosophical book at home about “What is good and what ist evil?”. I like the sentence “If there won’t be evil, then there won’t be good things.”. And I think you’re right with the mistakes: everybody does them. But why Breezepelt hasn’t fought on the Clans’ side? Where was his loyality at this moment?
        Now I notice the sun outside, but it is still windy ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐ŸพStep for step๐Ÿพ

September 29, 2016 at 12:32 pm

I like philosophy. it’s so think-y. I wouldn’t like to hang out with Breezepelt, and I don’t approve of anything he did, but I don’t want him to suffer because then I’d be like him.

• September 29, 2016 at 11:34 am

I’m going to be the annoying kid that corrects the teacher. I think you meant Nightxloud instead of Brightpelt but I agree that Breezepelt is a jerk but he’s not evil because being a jerk was all he was taught.

September 29, 2016 at 12:25 pm

Did I write Brightpelt??? I was totally thinking Nightcloud. Oh dear. Cat overload.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Harvest Moon Lighting the Way (Moonpaw)
            October 1, 2016 at 4:20 am

Kate Scary ๐Ÿ˜›

globgogabgalab

September 29, 2016 at 12:05 pm

I mean, Breezepelt did try to murder a cat who had never done anything wrong to him, as well as her unborn kits (Poppyfrost) just to frame his half brother to punish him for existing. He also knowingly turned traitor on the Clans in the battle against the Dark Forest, and tried to kill Lionblaze. That’s edging more towards “evil” than just being a jerk, I think. It’s not just not following the rules – attempted murder of an innocent cat is pretty bad.

I don’t think cats like Tigerstar or Hawkfrost deserve StarClan, and I don’t think cats being nice to them would bother them as much as you say. They’d probably be comfortable enough, and take pleasure in continuing to torment those trying to be nice to them, and those they hurt in life.

And their victims like Redtail and Gorsepaw don’t deserve to have to walk in the same StarClan as them, or to forgive them, I think. It’s not “we don’t like you so you must suffer,” it’s more like, “you murdered cats and did a lot of horrible things and so you must suffer.”

It’s not like they’re tortured or in physical pain in the Dark Forest (other than what they choose to cause to each other in their training) like in some other religions. They’re just forced to wander alone with the choices they’ve made and only their own thoughts to keep them company. That seems a fitting punishment for some of these cats. They certainly don’t deserve to get off scot-free. Especially not cats like Tigerstar, who murdered too many cats to count and tried to have cats killed just for who their parents were.

September 29, 2016 at 12:22 pm

All fair points. But I’m not one for retribution. We share a common humanity (or felinity) and are all capable of good and evil under the right circumstances. You didn’t answer my question: do you think, with the EXACTLY the same genes and EXACTLY the same life experiences as Breezepelt, would you have acted differently to him? And if not, how can you judge him? If you do think you would have acted differently given exactly the same set of circumstances (nature and nurture) what would have inspired/nourished/activated that difference in behaviour?

Basically, knowing all we know about genes and biochemistry, how can one still believe in free will? And if there is no such thing as free will, how can we hold anyone morally responsible for their actions? I might agree that the Dark Forest is a good place to put cats who are only capable of contributing pain and grief to society, because it is better for the common good to segregate them, but why should the Dark Forest be dark? If segregation for the common good is our motive, why not segregate to a place that is comfortable, bright and full of good food? Any idea of imposing suffering is, to me, simply indulging our own sadism and makes us no better than those we impose suffering on.

September 29, 2016 at 12:35 pm

Yes we’re all capable of good and evil, but these cats have already chosen to do evil and to hurt others, and that can’t always, and shouldn’t always, just be forgiven.

Would I have acted differently from Breezepelt? I don’t know. But I certainly feel I have the right to judge him, and others who murder and hurt others. He tried to kill somebody innocent. Being neglected, or abused, is an explanation, not an excuse, for doing horrible things. Breezepelt had his own mind, and he made his own choices, and those choices were to try and kill those who had done nothing wrong to him. Yes, he had a bad childhood, but no one ever made him do anything.

Of course there’s free will. We have brains, we move our own bodies, we make our own choices. Sure, we might be predisposed given our temperaments, our likes and dislikes, to make certain choices over others. But we control our own actions, and we can choose to go against what we want. No one ever forced Brokenstar to murder Brightflower’s kits, or Tigerstar to kill Gorsepaw in front of his Clanmates to send them a message. Sure, they were mistreated in youth (Tigerstar less so – his father left, sure, but he still had a mother who loved him), but they still chose to harm others.

They don’t deserve a place that is comfortable and bright, at least not the worst offenders like Tigerstar and Brokenstar. I don’t buy into that “it just makes us as bad as them.” Wanting a murderer of children to suffer a horrible fate does not make me as bad as him – I’m not wishing innocents to suffer like he did, I’m wishing for a horrible person to suffer. That doesn’t mean I’m necessarily justified if I go out and kill him, but hoping that he ends up somewhere uncomfortable in the afterlife where he has to suffer alone with his terrible choices doesn’t make me as awful as a murderer.

September 29, 2016 at 12:59 pm

You used the word “chose”.
              Now think about chemistry. Does a chemical reaction happen because it chooses to happen or does it happen because the environment triggers the reaction? And what are we but simply chemical reactions programmed by genes? How can we possibly choose anything we do?
              And, since you believe you can choose, why would you choose to inflict suffering on anyone? Is it to make them understand what it is like to suffer? Is it to make you feel like you’ve imposed some kind of fairness onto life? Is it to stop them doing it again by training their behaviour through negative reinforcement? I’m not clear about what you get out of retribution.

September 29, 2016 at 1:58 pm

Of course we choose. You chose to type this on your keyboard, I’m choosing to respond, and Tigerstar chose to kill Redtail. ๐Ÿ˜› Of course, none of the cats in Warriors actually have control over themselves, as they are just words on a page that you and Cherith are writing. You two control their actions. But if we’re talking about within the world of the narrative, assuming these cats are alive and doing what they’re doing, they have free will and can be judged for the actions they choose to take.

Yes, our brains are just organs with chemical reactions going off. But we have a conscious thought, we can control the actions of our bodies, and therefore we are in control, not just being controlled by our environment. My hand isn’t moving because it’s being weighed down by gravity, or the wind is moving it, or because chemical reactions are going off at total random. It is because I am choosing to move it. I am responsible for what that hand is doing, unless there is some injury or disorder that is hindering my ability to control that hand.

Because they deserve it, and because those that they hurt deserve justice for what was done to them. They don’t deserve happiness or comfort for murdering, betraying, and hurting others in life.

September 29, 2016 at 3:21 pm

You are moving your arm, but who are “you”? Is the “you” who chooses to move your arm not part of your physical brain and therefore not governed by the scientifically proven cause and effect? If not, what is “you”? What powers, informs, limits, directs “you”? “You” are consciousness, surely? So, is consciousness beyond the physical world? I don’t know the answer So, I’m afraid I must hold on to my deterministic view of reality: that we are contained by circumstances that make all our actions inevitable; therefore we cannot be held morally accountable for them. IKR? Impossible, yet logical. ๐Ÿ˜€

September 29, 2016 at 3:38 pm

I am the person moving my arm. I know I am moving my arm, I know I am responsible for what my arm does, and I know I can make my arm do what I want it to and therefore I am responsible for that. That’s all I need to know to know that I can judge people for their actions. I don’t understand how we’re supposed to not judge people for doing terrible things. They did those terrible things – they chose to do them. They hurt people. We are allowed to, and should, feel angry on behalf of the people who are hurt, and want those who hurt them to be brought to justice.

September 29, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Never gonna agree ๐Ÿ˜› Feel angry by all means, but do not act on that anger. The urge to harm another person, whether we have “justice” on our side or not, is still the urge to harm another person. I stand by my belief that to harm another because they have harmed someone else doesn’t free us from responsibility for harming. Remove someone’s power to harm, but do no harm in retaliation.

September 29, 2016 at 5:22 pm

I wasn’t planning on hurting anyone. ๐Ÿ˜› I wouldn’t hurt someone, unless maybe if they’d seriously hurt someone I cared about, and even then I’d probably just wish for it. ๐Ÿ˜› But I won’t believe that wishing harm on someone who has done wrong is ever equal to wishing harm on someone innocent. Me wanting a murderer, or someone who hurt children, or who did something even worse, does not make me a bad person. There is justification in wanting someone who has done something horrible to be brought to justice, and to be hurt in response.

I’m not saying it’s necessarily justified if someone actually hurts that person (though I think it honestly depends – but only for people who have done the worst of crimes and have shown no remorse, I dunno if I’m explaining it well), but I don’t think it’s right to tell someone who has been hurt that they’re just as bad as their attacker for wanting them to be hurt too. As an example, Mistystar is not as horrible as Tigerstar for hating him for having her brother murdered just for their blood, and wanting him to suffer. It just means she’s a person with feelings and love for her brother, and she has a right to hate the cat that killed him and not be willing to ever forgive him, and even wanting bad to happen to him.

As for the original point of Breezepelt, I agree that he’s not beyond the point of redemption. He did try to kill Poppyfrost, which is a truly horrible thing to do, but he hasn’t actually killed anyone yet. But I think he needs to really work for that redemption. I think he needs to acknowledge that what he did was wrong, and admit it to not just himself, but to the cats he tried to hurt (Poppyfrost, his kin, etc.), and honestly make an effort to make it right. Just being a good father and a good warrior to his Clan isn’t enough. It wasn’t just his Clanmates he hurt, and if he isn’t willing to apologize and admit what he did wrong, then he isn’t really looking to be a better cat.

As for cats like Tigerstar and Brokenstar, however, they had their chance at redemption in life, and they blew it. I have no problems whatsoever with a kit-killer like Brokenstar being trapped in a miserable forest to wander alone for all eternity (though he doesn’t even get that anymore, which is his own fault for attacking the Clans again), and I don’t feel bad for wishing that to happen.

I do definitely agree that, in general, the system of judicial punishment should be far more geared towards rehabilitation than towards retribution. But when the crime is serious, and causes serious injury to another person, I think the victim feeling safe and validated in their fear of the offender, and their feelings on whether the offender should be forgiven, are more important than the offender’s feelings on the matter, or their attempts at redemption. It was the victim who was hurt, and their feelings matter more on the subject. Not that the person shouldn’t attempt redemption, of course they should, but they shouldn’t expect to be forgiven just because they’re trying to do better. They still hurt someone – that didn’t go away.

September 29, 2016 at 6:05 pm

Very well said ๐Ÿ™‚ You argue persuasively!

September 29, 2016 at 7:40 pm

Haha, thanks. ^^

• Jaysnow
                  September 30, 2016 at 4:47 pm

That was a very interesting read, well done to you both. I agreed with Jayie’s points, I’ve never believed Breezepelt is not responsible for his actions, but it was most interesting to see Kate’s point of view.

• Lion who howls on full moon (Lionpaw / Lionspirit)
                  October 1, 2016 at 12:28 pm

That took about 10 years to read ๐Ÿ˜›

• Jay the Ripper
                    October 1, 2016 at 3:28 pm

^^

• Morningdew
            September 29, 2016 at 1:04 pm

Breezepelt did lots of bad things, and I’ve got a theory why he is so angry. I think his fury is pain about his family. He believes that Crowfeather doesn’t love his mother, he is scared that his parents can divorce. I must say, Onestar is not the best leader, but I hope really that he sees the fear in this brave warrior’s eyes. And I belive in Breezepelt’s love to Heathertail. But is it right to let out our fury on other people -or cats-? I don’t think so.

๐ŸพStep for step๐Ÿพ

September 29, 2016 at 1:09 pm

It is definitely not right, or kind, or fair to take out our unhappiness on other people. But I prefer understanding and rehabilitation to judgement and retribution.

• Morningdew
                September 29, 2016 at 1:15 pm

I realize that Heathertail tamed his arrogant nature and maked him to a loveful warrior, like Dustpelt.

๐ŸพStep for step๐Ÿพ

• Sundance
                September 29, 2016 at 6:44 pm

I have no idea what we’re talking about (I haven’t read the article . . . all I know is that people are discussing Breezepelt ๐Ÿ˜› ), but I agree with understanding/rehabilitation in real life, especially in regards to how our prison system needs to change. ๐Ÿ˜€

• NightShadow203
        September 29, 2016 at 9:06 pm

I Dont like Breezepelt because of what he did Wanting to get Revenge on Crowfeather, Because Nightcloud encouraged Breezepelt to think that Crwofeather Hated him because Crowfeather didn’t love her and the Fact Breezepelt wanted to Kill his Half siblings because of it. You Didn’t see Tallstar Killing his half-siblings and he had Daddy Issues.

12. Morningdew
    September 29, 2016 at 1:11 pm

And Kate, what do you think about Thornclaw’s eye color? I love shining, dark blue eyes, like his mother’s. When you look inside them, you can see the night sky!

๐ŸพStep for step๐Ÿพ

September 29, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Oh, that is just gorgeous! Yes!

• Cookiemouth
        September 29, 2016 at 3:31 pm

Awesome! Thornclaw has dark blue eyes *-*

• Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
        September 29, 2016 at 3:44 pm

I’m shocked Thornclaw hasn’t attracted a mate with those handsome blue eyes. xD Or perhaps he’s not interested in she-cats or a mate at all. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ What do you think?

September 29, 2016 at 3:59 pm

Seriously? He doesn’t have a mate? That is a major oversight. I must have been too busy with other characters. Please someone, write a fan fiction for poor Thornclaw and give him a mate.

• Cookiemouth
            September 29, 2016 at 4:01 pm

I ship him and Blossomfall ๐Ÿ˜€
            I mean, Briarlight can’t have kits. Bumblestripe is heartbroken.
            And Blossomfall sits there like: ‘-‘ Give me a mate please! And Thronclaw is the same XD

September 29, 2016 at 4:13 pm

I must have thought the same, because, according to my Allegiances for Darkest Night, BlossomfallxThorn are a thing. Woot! Sorry, Jaysnow. No fan pic needed, although feel free to fanfic about their budding romance ๐Ÿ™‚

• Cookiemouth
                September 29, 2016 at 4:14 pm

WHAT *o*
                AAAAAAAAAH *freaks out*
                Thronclaw X Blossomfall IS REAL?!?!?!?
                *faints*

September 29, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Yup. But hush! You are sworn to secrecy!

September 29, 2016 at 4:17 pm

Oh no. I broke my spoiler rule. But I was just too excited about this one to keep it to myself. Especially after Morningdew’s line about his eyes.

September 29, 2016 at 5:25 pm

At least it’s not a big spoiler. ๐Ÿ™‚ But yay, Blossom and Thorn get some love. ^^

• Cookiemouth
                  September 29, 2016 at 4:17 pm

To late Kate, to late~~~
                  The wikis will notice it in an hour I swear XD

• Icy Wind on Halloween Night (Iceflower)
                  September 29, 2016 at 4:19 pm

Yay ๐Ÿ˜€

Don’t worry Kate, I can keep a secret ๐Ÿ˜‰

September 29, 2016 at 4:24 pm

Thanks. Just act like a said nothing at all. ๐Ÿ˜€ *wanders away whistling innocently*

• Morningdew
                  September 29, 2016 at 4:28 pm

Hm. I am not sure about that. Isn’t he too old for her, is he? A ten-years-old tom and a three years old she-cat? But I know: age does not matter ๐Ÿ™‚
                  And, by the way, thank you, Kate, that you realize my idea!

๐ŸพStep for step๐Ÿพ

September 29, 2016 at 6:06 pm

๐Ÿ˜€

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Haunted Willow Covered In Webs (Willowstream)
                  September 29, 2016 at 4:30 pm

Really!?!?!?!!? I hope they have kits! I have to see their kits! *Faints from excitement*
                  I will keep it a secret though!

• Wavepaw
                  September 29, 2016 at 5:26 pm

ALERT ALERT WIKI PEOPLE THIS HASN’T BEEN CONFIRMED/RELEASED SO YOU CAN’T PUT IT ON THE WIKI YET

Lips are sealed ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Snowflower
                September 29, 2016 at 6:19 pm

Really? This was actually hinted at all the way back in TLH when Lionblaze thought they were mates. Interesting to see it actually happened. XD

• Amberstorm233
                September 29, 2016 at 9:20 pm

Gross, the age gap is so big…Why? Just why?

• Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
                September 29, 2016 at 10:49 pm

Ooh interesting. But we need more Birchfall and Whitewing kits!!! Few cats have had more than one litter lately and Birchfall deserves some love. All his family is dead. ๐Ÿ™

• Asterpaw Who Trick-or-Treats
                September 30, 2016 at 2:36 am

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
                YAAASSSS KATE YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Harvest Moon Lighting the Way (Moonpaw)
                October 1, 2016 at 4:26 am

Here’s my fanfic:
                Blossomfall and Thornclaw loved each other very much.
                They had three kits, Moonkit ๐Ÿ˜‰ , Jaykit, and Flamekit.
                THE END
                ๐Ÿ˜›

globgogabgalab

October 1, 2016 at 11:53 am

๐Ÿ˜€

• Shadowpawmkin
                October 1, 2016 at 1:50 pm

Oh My STARCLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                BlossomxThorn!
                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
                Cna there kits be BlogClanners?

September 29, 2016 at 4:09 pm

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜€

September 29, 2016 at 4:15 pm

Not made much progress.

• Wavepaw
            September 29, 2016 at 6:13 pm

Well if they’re confirmed in the allegiances, they must have canon kits ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Splash of Dew on Leaf-Fall Breeze
            September 30, 2016 at 2:04 am

Yay! Blossomfall must be a queen in the allegiances! ๐Ÿ˜€

I hope they name a kit Hazelkit after Blossomfall’s mentor, Hazeltail, and/or Applekit after Applefur, whom they both trained with in the DF! IF they have kits.

But seriously, I’m happy that they’ve finally found love.

• Cougartail
      December 27, 2016 at 6:54 am

But it wouldn’t work very well genetically speaking… Unless a cat either has white patches, has point coloration, is white, or is part of the rare breed “Ojos Azules”, it is extremely rare for a cat to have blue eyes…

13. Jaysnow
    September 29, 2016 at 4:20 pm

The wik won’t add it if Kate doesn’t want them too. I’m part of the Wiki, I would know.

September 29, 2016 at 4:23 pm

Oh ๐Ÿ˜›

• Morningdew
            September 29, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Good joke, Wavey and Kate ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐ŸพStep for step๐Ÿพ

• September 29, 2016 at 7:01 pm

Woah, Scary! That’s cool!
          Frankly at first I wasn’t pretty sure about the mysterious change of the name and the avatar. I had even doubted if BlogClan had been invaded overnight ๐Ÿ˜‚

Step. Run. Fly.

• Cookiemouth
      September 30, 2016 at 8:38 am

It is added, and what are u talking about? Arn’t you the one who is blocked from the wiki if I saw this right, or am I misstaken?

• Jaysnow
        October 1, 2016 at 2:15 pm

Well, I thought that would be the case.

And I am, for now. But that was just a mistake, and I’d say harassing is a bit strong of a word seeing as I was never asked to stop.

But I really do not feel like talking about this at the moment. It’s quite unnecessary.

(Also, the ThornxBlossom thing SHOULD in fact be removed if one of the authors doesn’t want it put up as of yet..)