2,330 Replies to “Thunder and Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. Cookiemouth
    November 23, 2016 at 4:12 pm

Hello Kate!

I have a question about the WindClan cats Larkwing and Fernpaw.
    They have the same parents.

But Larkwing was an apprentice in “The Forgotten Warrior” and is a warrior since “Bramblestar’s Storm”.

While Fernpaw is an apprentice since “The Apprenitce’s Quest” and was not made a warrior jet.

So are they from two different litters, since they don’t seme to have the same age?

2. Blizzardpaw (formally Oatpaw :P )
    November 24, 2016 at 1:46 am

UGH! WHHHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!??!? KATE, FURZEPELT DIDN’T DESERVE TO DIE BECAUSE OF BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA!!!!!!!

• Kate Cary
      November 24, 2016 at 10:03 am

IKR? O_O

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Mobile Rainy
        November 24, 2016 at 10:17 am

Aha, you’re modding – I know you are! 😛

(4 hours 40 minute difference in time… definitely not GMT then)

Mrrrow.

• Kate Cary
          November 24, 2016 at 12:00 pm

Indeed. I am modding right now!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

3. Brightstorm (Bright Candle On Thanksgiving Table)
    November 24, 2016 at 12:38 pm

Kate do you think that Bumblestripe and Rosepetal will get together in the coming books? Especially since TigerXDove seems to be pretty much solidified at this point.

4. Jaysnow
    November 24, 2016 at 7:03 pm

Kate, do you want Tigerheart and Dovewing to have kits?

• Kate Cary
      November 25, 2016 at 1:18 pm

That would be very problematic!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

5. Snowflower
    November 24, 2016 at 10:48 pm

Kate, is Strikestone a dark brown tabby? All we know is that he’s a tabby. Tigerheart, Tigerstar, Bramblestar and Hawkfrost are all dark brown tabbies, so is Strikestone one as well?

• Kate Cary
      November 25, 2016 at 1:18 pm

On my allegiance list he appears like this “brown striped tabby tom with amber eyes and white paws and belly”

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Shadow of Shiny Purple IPhone That's Taking a Picture of a Turkey
        November 25, 2016 at 7:40 pm

So Moonkitti was right! He is Tigerstar 5!

• November 27, 2016 at 6:20 pm

I SAW THAT TOO 😀

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Deck the Halls With Boughs of Asters
          November 27, 2016 at 8:54 pm

OMSC I LOVE THAT VIDEO IT CRACKS ME UP EVERY TIME

Bramblestar: The Clan’s looking awfully small there, Rowanstar
          Rowanstar: About that, Tigerstar 2, we’re rogues now.
          Bramblestar: Oh wow! You should come over!
          XDDDDDD

• Snowflower
            December 1, 2016 at 11:44 pm

Lol, I loved that part. XD And then there is Squirrelflight just shaking her head no.

• Snowflower
        November 26, 2016 at 8:37 pm

Cool! c: Well at least I got the “brown” part right.

6. Lynxflame
    November 25, 2016 at 10:48 am

I know this is not bout Thunder and Shadow…

But could you maybe give Thunder’s two sibling a name and look v-v
    They died with their mother Storm and it was so sad Q.Q I really wanna know who they are and if they had names in StarClan D:

• Stoat that stays up till midnight watching the Times Square ball drop
      December 28, 2016 at 9:01 pm

They look like this to me in my head:
      Sky: a light blue tabby she-kit with a mark-free chest and teal eyes, named for her father Clear Sky
      Chamonile: a jet-black tomkit with white markings randomly scattered on his fur

7. Shadow of Shiny Purple IPhone That's Taking a Picture of a Turkey
    November 25, 2016 at 7:42 pm

Wait Kate. So it’s been confirmed that Slatekit died of yellowcough but they never mention his death, like wouldn’t ShadowClan say “one of our kits died from the disease and another is sick (Snakekit)!” Is it just an inconsistency?

• Kate Cary
      November 26, 2016 at 10:15 pm

Slatekit is Slatepaw now and still in the background, indeed he might have his warrior name, but you probably wouldn’t notice him because I completely forgot about him in Thunder and Shadow. Sorry! 🙁

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Cookiemouth
        November 27, 2016 at 11:22 am

Yay, Slate is still alive! I like his name so much^^ Do you know who is his mentor?

• Shadow of Shiny Purple IPhone That's Taking a Picture of a Turkey
        November 28, 2016 at 9:55 pm

It’s okay! What matters is that you saved the life of a cat! 😀

• Snowflower
        December 1, 2016 at 11:47 pm

Wait, so Slatekit is still alive as Slatepaw? Wow…I guess he really is a background character. Especially since his littermates were mentioned quite a few times. Two of them as apprentices and one of them with his full name.

Who’s Slatepaw’s mentor?

• Kate Cary
          December 2, 2016 at 8:13 am

W.A.S

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

8. Alisa Syuy
    November 26, 2016 at 8:19 am

Kate, is Firestar striped tom, I always think that he is only ginger?.

• Kate Cary
      November 26, 2016 at 10:13 pm

He definitely has darker ginger stripes!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

9. Rainpaw
    November 27, 2016 at 10:31 am

evil TAS editors and Working Partners
    I just reread it and noticed Wavey’s a tom, apparently :/

Erin Hunter ghostwriters looking at the Horrible Warrior Names game = really bad idea

Mrrrow.

Jay Frost Nipping at Your Nose
      November 27, 2016 at 4:57 pm

Jay Frost was a tom too. 😛 The cats named after us don’t always exactly resemble our fursonas.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• Mist
        November 27, 2016 at 7:07 pm

Did you draw your Gravatar, Jayie? I love it! 🙂

Very festive lights. 😛

Jay Frost Nipping at Your Nose
          November 28, 2016 at 1:07 am

I did indeed, and thanks! 😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• November 27, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Kate said Wavepaw is a she-cat, so it’s all good 😀

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Cookiemouth
      November 27, 2016 at 8:15 pm

Kate recently confirmed that Wavepaw is a she-cat.

10. Morningdew
    November 27, 2016 at 5:47 pm

Good evening, Kate! I’m (just a bit) frustrated there’s no snow outside 🙂 Maybe that’s why I like warmth…?
    I’d like to say something to the “tiny rebells” (Needlepaw and the other young cats from ShadowClan).
    Just when I finished the book, I was quite angry about Needlepaw’s behavior, her unrespectful conduct – you know what I mean. And -just in case- they are dead, where will they come to? Will StarClan open its door or will it not?
    I think it will. StarClan is wise and will understand that cats in this age are hot-headed and argumentative, this will change when they are older.
    What do you think about that? Should cats like this come to StarClan or not?

🐾Step for step🐾

• Kate Cary
      November 28, 2016 at 2:08 pm

Hi, Morningdew. I agree with you. StarClan is wise. The rebel cats are, as you say, just young and hotheaded. They deserve a second chance. 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader