2,341 Replies to “Thunder and Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. Avatar
    January 27, 2017 at 3:27 am

Dovewing? Comes to think of it, she was kinda childish. I don’t know AppleBreeze?

2. Avatar
    Bluebellkit
    January 27, 2017 at 3:37 am

hey Kate what clan did Stormfur like better ThunderClan or RiverClan if he does likes them equally but what Clan he would prefer to live in but not the Tribe that doesn’t count thank you

Kate Cary
      January 27, 2017 at 9:16 am

I’m not sure. I’ve never thought about it. I suspect ThunderClan because he seems quiet an ambitious cat. Would RiverClan be too laid back for him?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Bluebellkit
        January 27, 2017 at 1:21 pm

I think it be RiverClan cause he’s been in it longer and been raised with Feathertail but thats my thought but he does seem to care about both Clans

Kate Cary
          January 27, 2017 at 1:54 pm

I like your thinking ๐Ÿ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Bluebellkit
            January 27, 2017 at 9:25 pm

Darkclaw
              February 16, 2017 at 11:43 pm

i think Stormfur prefer ThunderClan. I remember in Cats of the Clans under His page, stated that he never forgave RiverClan for what happens to him and Feathertail during TigerClan though he would fight just as hard for his clan.

Add the fact that RiverClan Exile Stormfur and Brook for a simple mistake and a “omen” that not even the medicine cat was sure about. He may not be as keen to join up with it again.

At least with ThunderClan he only has to deal with question of his loyal that actually make sense, he may have been born in ThunderClan by the former Deputy but he was raised in RiverClan and associate with them far longer than ThunderClan and as well as turning his back on Clan life to live with Tribe. I bet if Stormfur was around for Eclipse, there would no more doubt on his loyalties.

February 5, 2017 at 7:21 pm

I have come to like Oakfur of shadowclan a lot, but where is his family?

3. Avatar
    Mintfeather
    January 27, 2017 at 12:41 pm

MY CRAZY THEORY
    On the cover of Shattered Sky, those cats are Hawkwing and Pebbleshine! And it’s called Shattered Sky because all of SkyClan manages to find their way to the Clans and join back together. But before Hawkwing’s group got there, Pebbleshine was there and found another Clan and joined them, and the cover is of the mates looking at each other as enemies.

When in thorns, look for roses

Mistleheart
      January 29, 2017 at 8:53 pm

Well, Hawkwing has amber eyes and is dark gray, so I suspect that isn’t him.

January 29, 2017 at 9:28 pm

The illustrators have made mistakes before. ๐Ÿ™‚ Also, the light is shining directly on them.
        But it probably isn’t him anyways.

When in thorns, look for roses

Seapaw, Daughter of Posidon (Seafall)
          February 1, 2017 at 2:12 am

Yeah. This is a great theory!

Mistleheart
          February 1, 2017 at 6:05 am

Perhaps.

The cats actually might be Twigpaw and Violetpaw (AGAIN) now that I come to think of it. Like you said, the light is shining directly on them, so the black on Violetpaw would look dark brown. And Twigpaw is gray with green eyes.

Well…I think Violetpaw has more black on her.

So we shall have to see.

Aba
            January 2, 2019 at 7:53 pm

Those cats are Darktail and Needletail.

4. Avatar
    Bluebellkit
    January 28, 2017 at 12:53 am

Was Brightheart ever in love with Swiftpaw and if he had live would she be mates with Swiftpaw or Cloudtail sorry I am so tired but can not go to sleep sorry but I know I have a lot of questions to ask but these questions always poke in my head and I can not fallback asleep bye ๐Ÿ™‚

Sapphireheart (a.k.a. Comettail of Galaxyclan)
      January 29, 2017 at 3:05 am

I don’t know๐Ÿค”

5. Avatar
    Bluebellkit
    January 29, 2017 at 10:10 pm

Guys haven’t you notice the first deputy chosen for the new leader always dies examples Crowfrost , Whitestorm, Russetfur, Redtail, Ashfoot, Deadfoot, Stonefur, Shellheart, Tawnyspots, Timberfur, Stonetooth, Foxheart, Sharpclaw and so much more

well look out Bramblestar your Squirrelflight might be next and Mistystar look out Reedwhisker might be next as well

and Good night blogclan

Sapphireheart (a.k.a. Comettail of Galaxyclan)
      January 31, 2017 at 10:13 pm

I think the only exception is Gorsefur the first deputy of windclan but yeah I noticed that too.๐Ÿค”

6. Avatar
    Bluebellkit
    January 30, 2017 at 1:25 am

I am so up late but I am going to talk about Needletail, Darktail and Violetpaw.

Darktail is a great bad guy but why does he have a clan name but he is a great bad guy and no long paragraph for this guy

Needletail is a rebel and she and Rain are maybe going to be mates but I hate her so much cause she maunipulate Violetpaw to think she and her are better sisters which they are not kin then Twigpaw who is more caring and who is a better choice. I think that Needletail is trying to make Violetpaw to believe that they are close like sisters and that the rouges are better.

Violetpaw I love her so much but I HATE Needletail to think they are very close but why Violetpaw why did you chose the rouges and I think the reason her and Needletail are ( Close) like (sisters) is that Needletail looks a lot like Twigpaw. I think if Violetpaw continue to follow Needletail she will be very rude to Twigpaw like here is a made up sentence if Violetpaw is rude. Come on Violetpaw we are kin Twigpaw mewed. No Twigpaw we are no more kin Needletail is my true only caring like sister go back to your weak clan you Fox dung I am no longer your sister and I am now known by Violettail go back to your clan or I fight you groweld Violettail, Please Violetpaw Twigpaw meowed I don’t want to fight you.Then Violettail pounced at Twigpaw attacking her and groweld I said leave and It’s Violettail! she groweld and then Twigpaw and her were done then Violettail spat Go mouse dung. Violettail walk behind her her tail straight for triumph then Needletail meowed Good Violettail you did well. The two she cats left in the bushes then Twigpaw thought Oh Violettail please go back to the kind Violetkit I’ve known as kits the Twigpaw left her head dipped sadly

bye bye

Jayfrost
      January 30, 2017 at 1:30 am

I don’t think it’s that unusual for a rogue to come up with the idea to mash two words together to make a name for their kits. It’s not such a unique and hard to come up with idea that only the Clans could have ever thought of it. ๐Ÿ˜› Rainfur and Nightheart were born rogues as well, but they had Clan-style names.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

Bluebellkit
        January 30, 2017 at 3:14 am

Oh yeah but I have to wait and see about Darktail’s past or maybe not

Jayfrost
          January 30, 2017 at 3:34 am

True. ^^

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

Shadow of Shiny Purple IPhone That Shorts Out In The Snow (Shadowpaw)
      January 31, 2017 at 11:05 pm

What?! I love Needletail! Sure she’s an antagonist but she does want to have a true relationship with Violetpaw! She’s just not very good at it!

Jayfrost
        January 31, 2017 at 11:35 pm

She seems more manipulative than genuinely friendly to me. She made it seem like Violetpaw was a traitor for wanting to leave a group where the leader punishes cats by scarring them violently if they talk out of turn, and she guilt-tripped Violetpaw into staying with ShadowClan when the rogues took over. It doesn’t seem like a very healthy friendship to me.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

Shadow of Shiny Purple IPhone That Shorts Out In The Snow (Shadowpaw)
          February 1, 2017 at 12:17 am

Yeah, it’s not but you can see Needletail genuinely cares about Violetpaw, taking her on as an apprentice, taking her to Twigpaw, taking her to the rogues with her, asking her to stay in the new ShadowClan with her, being hurt when she left the rogues unexpectedly, promising to be her friend, playing with her.
          Of course she’s also being manipulative because she’s kind of selfish-ish (for lack of a better word) but the guilt-tripping was because she Violetpaw to live close by her. She was even shown to keep promises for Violetpaw (the whole hunting rabbits thing) when she wanted to be with Rain. She’s trying to do the right thing in their relationship (not all the time but surely at least as many times as she’s not trying to) but most of the time isn’t doing it the right way. This might have something to do with how Needletail has a very rebellious and defiant attitude.

Jayfrost
            February 1, 2017 at 2:12 am

I don’t think she does, but that’s just me. She seems more eager to manipulate her and make her feel guilty for ever leaving her than she does actually care about her. I guess we’ll find out for sure as we go along. ^^

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

Shadow of Shiny Purple IPhone That Shorts Out In The Snow (Shadowpaw)
              February 1, 2017 at 2:20 am

I think it’s also a question of whether I’m being biased because ShadowClan is my favorite Clan and Needletail my favorite character. ๐Ÿ˜
              (The Answer is: Yes I Am)

Jayfrost
                February 1, 2017 at 2:26 am

Gotcha. ^^ I liked Needletail in The Apprentice’s Quest because she seemed cool and rebellious, and was willing to question the warrior code and authority in ways I thought were interesting and relevant. But there’s a difference between being rebellious and cruel, and she crossed that line for me when she was totally cool with living in a group where cats don’t look after each other, and the leader scars and almost kills cats for talking out of turn. She crossed that line even more for me when she was willing to help that cat take over ShadowClan and drive out the loyal cats.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

Shadow of Shiny Purple IPhone That Shorts Out In The Snow (Shadowpaw)
                  February 1, 2017 at 2:39 am

I think she crossed that line because she was blinded by a crush and what seemed like the steps to her utopia… she can’t see it’s not yet. And she wants to achieve this ‘utopia’ at all costs because she believes it’ll be better for everyone. This conflict just made her seem very real and interesting to me, as an antagonist. I’m really excited to see where Needletail’ll go in AVoS because she has so many alternate destinies!

Jayfrost
                  February 1, 2017 at 3:45 am

If she can’t see the faults in a group where the cat she has a crush on had one of his eyes torn out by his leader for talking back, then she’s either a fool, or she doesn’t care about the cruelty of that group. ๐Ÿ˜› I dunno, I just can’t see any way to view her in which she comes out as good or sympathetic, at least not after joining Darktail’s group.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

7. Avatar
    Bluebellkit
    January 30, 2017 at 3:17 am

Hey Kate if Flametail was still alive who would he pick to stay with Darktail or Rowanstar when the rouges took over ShadowClan

Yes I know I like to wake up very early ๐Ÿ™‚

Kate Cary
      January 30, 2017 at 2:36 pm

I think he’d stay with the majority of his Clan. I like him, but I don’t remember him as an outside-the-box thinker.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Bluebellkit
        January 30, 2017 at 3:46 pm

Ok but luckily he is in StarClan so he doesn’t make a difficult choice to turn rouge or join ThunderClan with his father, mother and brother cause he is happily in StarClan probably with Littlecloud his old mentor ๐Ÿ™‚

I also have a other question is that did you guys kill off Brokenstar, Tigerstar, Hawkfrost, and Shredtail’s spirits to make way for newer villians and that these old bad guys won’t keep popping over and over again but you let some bad guys still haunt the Dark Forest like Mapleshade, Darkstripe, Thistleclaw, Snowtufff and more so you guys don’t kill almost every old bad guy.

8. Avatar
    Snowflower
    January 31, 2017 at 1:48 am

Kate, what is Dawnpelt’s eye colour? We know the eye colours of her brothers and her parents, but not her. And I’ve always been curious.

Snowflower
      January 31, 2017 at 1:55 am

EDIT: I personally like the idea of her having green eyes, like her parents. And don’t forget the similarities to Leafpool’s litter.

Jayfeather and Flametail have blue eyes.

Lionblaze and Tigerheart have amber eyes.

Hollyleaf has green eyes.

Kate Cary
        February 2, 2017 at 1:09 pm

I like that idea too ๐Ÿ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

9. Avatar
    January 31, 2017 at 3:58 pm

Pop up with a question: Which one is older between Alderpaw & Sparkpaw? Or is it still unknown/undecided?
    p.s.
    And, wellโ€ฆ which one is older, Twig or Violet?

Step. Run. Fly.

February 1, 2017 at 5:13 am

Perhaps I was in a hurry yesterday, but I’m asking this because in Chinese, we usually explicitly distinguish between “older brother” or “younger brother” when we say “brother”; so is “sister”. For example, it seems that the translated edition of PO3 has assumed that the Three, listed from older one to younger one, are Lion, Holy, and Jay, while we can infer from Leafpool’s Wish that the order of birth should be Holy, Lion, and Jay. Thus Lion should have called Holy as his “older sister” rather than “younger” one.

Though actually this problem could be evaded, the result might not be satisfactory enough; it would be like evading personal pronoun or using gender neutral words when we don’t know one’s gender.

Step. Run. Fly.

Kate Cary
        February 2, 2017 at 1:14 pm

That sounds super-complicated. I hope it’s something that the translators/Chines publisher will manage – all they need do is decide the exact birth order of each character when they first appear and make sure they refer to them consistently throughout the rest of the translation.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

February 2, 2017 at 2:16 pm

Okay, I see. So I’ll wait for the publication of translated edition. Thank you for the clarification, Kate!

Step. Run. Fly.

Kate Cary
            February 3, 2017 at 9:48 am

It’s a pleasure ๐Ÿ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Stream of valentines' love
        February 7, 2017 at 5:05 pm

i believe violetpaw is older for some reason. and i thinksparkpaw is older but it’s just my headcannons. I can actually imagine twig going, but ur my sister!/ ไฝ ๅฏๆ˜ฏๆˆ‘ๅงๅง๏ผ when they ask about parents

10. Avatar
    Morningdew
    January 31, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Good evening, Kate! (It’s so exciting outside – I love the snow!)
    I hope you started well in the new year. (I’m sorry this is comming so late!)
    My question is about Bumblestripe’s eye colour, so what do you think it should be? Personally, I thought of warm, dark yellow eyes, like a bumble bee ๐Ÿ™‚ That matchs his name….
    I wish you a nice (maybe snowy?) evening!

๐ŸพStep for step๐Ÿพ