2,345 Replies to “Thunder and Shadow Spoiler Page”

1. Lynxflame
    September 8, 2016 at 3:23 pm

Kate.
    Would you say the rogues took over and joined ShadowClan, so they belong to it and ARE ShadowClan?
    Or do you think ShadowClan and all the cats thad DIDN’T follow Rowanstar when he left are rogues now? So that only Rowanstar, Tigerheart and Tawnypelt are considdered ShadowClan now? I’m just not shure if the cats living in ShadowClan-Territory now are still ShadowClan or if they count as groop of rogues. It was so confusing D:

• Kate
      September 8, 2016 at 5:05 pm

Depends whose POV you’re looking from…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Lynxflame
        September 8, 2016 at 5:07 pm

Well whats YOUR point of view on that ๐Ÿ˜€

• Kate
          September 8, 2016 at 5:11 pm

It depends which character I’m writing at the time. I have no POV because I am all cats at once ๐Ÿ˜›

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Winterpaw
            September 12, 2016 at 11:16 pm

๐Ÿ˜ฎ mind blown.

Kate is a human and yet 100+ cats at once.

I…

• Kate
              September 13, 2016 at 12:55 pm

One day I will see through the Cat Matrix….

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

2. Jaysnow
    September 8, 2016 at 3:37 pm

There were some things I was just confused about. ๐Ÿ˜€

3. Fluffy the Kittypet
    September 8, 2016 at 4:50 pm

How did Spiderleg die? You said it would be mentioned.

• Kate
      September 8, 2016 at 5:03 pm

It is. Jayfeather says that if they’d gathered more catmint the year before, Spiderleg wouldn’t have died, implying that he’d died of green cough… it’s subtle but should be there (unless it was edited out after my final draft)

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Lynxflame
        September 8, 2016 at 5:06 pm

No it was not edited out, the sentence is there and sais clearly that he died last leafbare of greencought ๐Ÿ™‚

• Kate
          September 8, 2016 at 5:11 pm

Hurray! And thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
        September 8, 2016 at 5:08 pm

It was mentioned. He died of greencough. It says in Chapter 1.

• Kate
          September 8, 2016 at 5:10 pm

Thank, Jaysnow! ๐Ÿ˜€

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Happycat
            September 8, 2016 at 7:00 pm

Is Spiderleg in StarClan?

• Fluffy the Kittypet
            September 8, 2016 at 7:15 pm

Okay, heh, I was wondering because I look up spoilers on the wiki before I read because I’m lame, and the page stated him as alive. Thanks for replying, Kate.

• Minkclaw
        September 8, 2016 at 5:30 pm

Did he ever go to StarClan?

• Minkclaw
        September 9, 2016 at 3:11 pm

So does this mean he went to StarClan? Also did Crowfrost?

4. Dewsplash
    September 8, 2016 at 4:59 pm

Hi Kate. I finished TAS last night. ๐Ÿ˜€

So my thoughts are….

Great book. I think it was better than TAQ, but yes. I’m glad Alderheart sorta bonded more with Twigpaw and Twigpaw came to truths and realizations. I liked the new apprentices, hope to see more of them soon. I, for one, like Sparkpelt’s warrior name, it’s original. But that line with Sparkfire XD. I’m also pleased that Ivypool is Twigpaw’s mentor.

In ShadowClan, I think I really do like Violetpaw. She’s an interesting character. I was saddened when Crowfrost died, he would’ve made a good leader. Violetpaw in ShadowClan was a bit heartbreaking, so in my opinion, her actions were understandable.

However, yeah, I really HATE Onestar now. Kinkfur, Wasptail, Crowfrost, Beenose and Slatekit could’ve lived of it wasn’t for him. He’s officially on my hate list, which I must say, I’m not surprised. So happy when Harespring stood up to him.

I’m angry at how Needletail and the other apps behaved. I think she’ll be expecting Rain’s kits soon enough, and that’ll be an eye-opener for Violetpaw. I think Dovewing and Tigerheart will become involved again, so I think she might actually become pregnant, too. We’ll see.

Overall, great book, HYPE for Shattered Sky! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Kate
      September 8, 2016 at 5:01 pm

Woop woop! Thank you for sharing your thoughts ๐Ÿ˜€

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Dewsplash
        September 8, 2016 at 7:02 pm

Welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Lynxflame
    September 8, 2016 at 5:14 pm

Since you killed Kinkfur now, can you finally reveal of she is a gray or a brown tabby since she most likely won’t appear ever again xD
    Also her son Sparrowfeather could be brown or gray, so I asume he will have the same colour as his mother.
    I know you hate that question, but according to her ktis it’s not clear if brown or gray :’D

• Kate
      September 9, 2016 at 4:06 pm

Dark gray
      Sparrow is brown though.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Lynxflame
        September 9, 2016 at 4:49 pm

Thank you so much!

6. September 8, 2016 at 5:20 pm

I get the book today!!! I’m so excited! Also Kate, I submitted an article when the forms were being glitchy and I don’t know if it actually got submitted, but I want to make sure that it wasn’t submitted already. Thanks!

• Kate
      September 9, 2016 at 4:05 pm

If you didn’t get an error message the you submitted it, it will have arrived ๐Ÿ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

7. Sunnystripe
    September 8, 2016 at 6:02 pm

I just thought of something. Kate, when you and the other Erins originally planned the clans for the first series, did you plan SkyClan then or was it something that was thought of later? I was just thinking, maybe there were only supposed to be four clans originally! ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Sunnystripe
      September 10, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Ah! It must be a secret. ๐Ÿ˜›

โ„๏ธ Happy Cadvent! โ„๏ธ

• Jaysnow
        September 12, 2016 at 4:18 pm

Hi, Sunnystripe!

I think it was thought of later.

8. Snowflower
    September 8, 2016 at 6:06 pm

Kate, when Beenose caught the sickness one of Darktail’s rogues, Silt, caught the sickness as well. Did Silt die or is she still alive?

• Kate
      September 9, 2016 at 4:02 pm

dead

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Happycat
        September 9, 2016 at 6:33 pm

Did Silt go to StarClan or the DF?

• Rainpaw
          September 10, 2016 at 12:58 pm

I would think she would go to the place Scourge and other rogues go when they die.

• Snowflower
        September 9, 2016 at 7:14 pm

Okay, thanks!

9. Snowflower
    September 8, 2016 at 6:48 pm

Kate, when Rowanstar caught the sickness Crowfrost stated that he was losing his lives one by one. Do you know how many lives Rowanstar lost to it?

Also, Onestar reminded me of how Bluestar acted during the final books from the OS. I hope that means he dies soon. I don’t even think Harespring will be a bad leader anymore, based on what he did in TAS.

• Jaysnow
      September 12, 2016 at 4:18 pm

Hi, Snowflower!

W.A.S

Yeah, his acting is similar to that. I hope he dies soon….

10. Happycat
    September 8, 2016 at 7:00 pm

Did Crowfrost make it to StarClan? He was such a good deputy…

• Rainpaw
      September 10, 2016 at 12:59 pm

I don’t see why he wouldn’t. I loved Crowfrost too but he wasn’t as good as Blackbae.

• Jaysnow
      September 12, 2016 at 4:18 pm

Hi, Happycat! Nice username xD

I don’t see why not.

11. Pantherpaw (Panther that Lurks in Shadows)
    September 8, 2016 at 8:02 pm

Kate, has you (or any other of the Erins) thought of who might be the next -star!? (leader). And if you had to pick one cat from ThunderClan to be leader right now, who would it be!? (No pressure tehe)

• Jaysnow
      September 12, 2016 at 4:19 pm

Hi, Pantherpaw!

As far as we know, Bramblestar hasn’t lost a single life, so it’s a bit too early to be thinking about that.

12. Birchfoot
    September 8, 2016 at 10:18 pm

Alright, I just finished this book and I loved it! I really enjoyed seeing the plot partly from Alderheart’s perspective, since he’s one of my favourite characters. Twigpaw is a really good character, but I don’t particularly like Violetpaw. I liked Needletail in the last book, but I can’t stand her here. In TAQ she was just a bit annoying at times but mostly it was interesting to see a cat who didn’t follow all the rules. It was really sad and upsetting for me to read about how many apprentices and warriors left ShadowClan, and how WindClan refused to help. I did like seeing ShadowClan’s perspective, since it’s my favourite Clan, though.

Also, Kate, did you add in the apprentices Wavepaw and Cypresspaw because they’re BlogClanners? I noticed them in the books and I thought it was really cool ๐Ÿ˜€

• Kate
      September 9, 2016 at 4:00 pm

Yup.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

13. Brackenblaze (Firepup16)
    September 8, 2016 at 10:25 pm

I was a little shocked to hear how Ivypool and Rosepetal got more apprentices. When will Brightheart, Birchfall, and Dovewing ever get one? Just wondering.

• Pantherpaw (Panther that Lurks in Shadows)
      September 9, 2016 at 7:57 pm

Brightheart has never really gotten a real apprentice, but she was Jayfeather’s mentor for about a moon before he became medicine cat, right?

• RANDOMSTAR
      September 9, 2016 at 8:54 pm

Well, it’s kind of hard for Brightheart to get one, though she was supposed to “get another one soon” in The Sight ๐Ÿ˜›

• Dewsplash
      September 9, 2016 at 9:01 pm

Some warriors are said not to be cut out to become mentors. I guess that’s just how it works.