Top FIVE Characters: The Prophesies Begin-The Power of Three by Ashpaw

Graystripe

Here are Ashpaw’s Top Five Characters from the first to the third series. You may be surprised!

Characer #1: Graystripe

Okay, who doesn’t like this friendly furry pal! Even though his love with Silvwrstream made him break Warrior Code, he was an amazing character! I’m currently finishing Omen of the Stars, and he better not die soon!!! Please? Back to his character, Graystripe is always there when you need him, except for when he left ThunderClan. But he came back! Graystripe might just be one of the besets awesomest characters in the history of the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Graystripe will has always stood by Firestar from the day he was a kitty pet to Firestar’s death.

Character #2: Hollyleaf

Okay, she may have murdered Ashfur but who’s to say he didn’t deserve it after attempting murder. Hollyleaf did us a favor, getting rid of him. I never liked Ashfur anyway. Hollyleaf may have been the most loyal character, always thinking about was and wasn’t Warrior Code! And I know this is from Omen of the Stars, but I love that Hollyleaf forgives Squirrelflight and Leafpool. Hollyleaf probably paid the most for the Clan and cats she loved and we are all grateful for her character!

Character #3: Cinderpelt

Cinderpelt was an adorable apprentice, we can all agree! Her death was devastating for her Clan and us. I cried so hard! She was the ultimate Medicine Cat and after Graystripe disappeared, the perfect backup friend for Firestar. Not that she was backup or anything… Anyway, Cinderpelt’s death really summed up The New Prophesy for me. A good cat needed to die, so even though it was one of the worst deaths in the Warriors universe, it needed to happen. We can all agree that Cinderpelt was an amazing cat in general, Medicine Cat, friend, and if she wasn’t a Medicine Cat, would have made a better mate then Sandstorm.

Character #4: Jayfeather

He has a sharp tongue and knowledge for herbs……. He’s JAYFEATHER! The blind Medicine Cat who has made it through a lot of trouble with the Prophesy. Growing up wanting to be a Warrior, then discovering his destiny as a Medicine Cat. I think we can all show a little sympathy for him. Jay feather gave up his true love, so he could start the Tribe of Rushing Water. I KNOW I couldn’t give up anything to start anything. I would say that Jayfeather suffered more then most cats and he lost so much! And I personally think, even though he didn’t want to be called Jaywing because of Jay’s Wing, he should’ve been named Jaywing instead of Jayfeather for Crowfeather, LEAFPOOL!

And Character #5 :……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….HALF MOON

Okay, she’s not my favorite character, but Half Moon was Jayfeather’s true love. She always trusted and believed in Jay’s Wing and loved him with all her heart, She was the first Stonewaller and we can all say, a great one She’s not as well known to me so I don’t have much to say about her except that I did love her as much as any other cat.

Who was your favorite character that I said? Who was your favorite character in general? Tell me below in the comments!!!!

Similar Posts:

28 Replies to “Top FIVE Characters: The Prophesies Begin-The Power of Three by Ashpaw”

1. Thrushpaw(Wing)
    May 20, 2017 at 9:29 pm

First Series: Cinderpelt
    Second Series: Feathertail and Stormfur
    Third: Either Hollyleaf or Jayfeather… ugh if I had to choose Hollyleaf
    Fourth: Ivypool or Blossomfall
    Fifth: Eh probably Violetpaw
    Dawn of the Clans: Tall Shadow or Gray Wing
    My favorite overall was probably Feathertail but I love them all

• Cherryblossomkit
      August 11, 2017 at 6:11 pm

TNP: Firestar
      TPB: Feathertail
      PoT: Don’t really like anyone
      OotS: IVYPOOL! 🙂 (My favorite cat in the whole series)
      AVoS: Needletail
      DoTC: Wind Runner (Windstar)

2. Foxtail
    June 30, 2017 at 6:13 am

Hmm, out of yours, I’d have to say Cinderpelt or Hollyleaf (hey new here! Name is Foxtail and I joined on June 28th).

First series: Firestar, Cinderpelt
    Second series: Squirrelflight
    Third: Hollyleaf or Jayfeather
    Fourth: Hollyleaf!!!! (when she came back of course). But if she hadn’t returned, I’d have to say maybe Mothwing, Jayfeather, Lionblaze, maybe Ivypool and Tigerheart but idk. Still, Hollyleaf is my fav! 😊
    Dawn of the Clans: well that’s funny cause I haven’t read it yet. I just got it today (the 29th btw. Just in case some of us are in different time zones or across the world, haha)
    A Vision of Shadows: still haven’t read it yet, though I’ve heard lots of people say they liked Alderpaw, Violetpaw and Twigpaw
    And I was asking Jaysnow a question about if there were any more Super Editions after Tigerheart’s Shadow and Jaysnow said yes that there will possibly be more and there might even be a seventh arc!!! 😄😍❤️😜

Count Your Blessings

Icy (Iceflower)
      June 30, 2017 at 3:34 pm

The seventh arc has been confirmed. 🙂

Ambition and strong coffee.

• Cherryblossomkit
        August 11, 2017 at 6:12 pm

What would the 7th arc be called?

Icy (Iceflower)
          August 11, 2017 at 7:01 pm

I’m not sure yet! 🙂 I don’t think the name has been confirmed. 😀

Ambition and strong coffee.

• June 30, 2018 at 6:50 pm

A Broken Code. Excited!!! I’m not fully caught up on AVOS yet, but I’m still stoked about this!
          I think my fave characters through out the series is:
          TPB: Firestar(duh! He’s awesome!)
          Cinderpelt(yes)
          Graystripe(yay!)
          Spottedleaf
          Sandstorm
          Bluestar(I was kind of upset when she went all depressed and crazy)
          Silverstream
          Whitestorm(why did he have to die?!😭)
          Cloudtail
          Brightheart
          And I think that’s all…🤔
          TNP: Brambleclaw!!!
          Squirrelflight
          Leafpool
          Crowfeather(He would irritate me sometimes)
          Feathertail(she was so caring’😢)
          Stormfur
          Brook
          Ferncloud
          Brackenfur
          Sorreltail
          Now….TPoT!!!
          Jayfeather!!!!(💙 !!!)
          Cinderheart
          Hollyleaf(her story is so sad!)
          Lionblaze(but sometimes he can get a bit cocky and I’m like “Oh god Lionblaze! Don’t do that!”)
          Half Moon
          Squirrelflight & Leafpool
          I think that’s it:
          OOTS:(OOTS! Lol!🤣)
          Firestar(through all the series)
          Dovewing!
          Tigerheart(love him & Dovewing!)
          Ivypool
          Jayfeather
          Hollyleaf(she was so noble😢)
          Lionblaze & Conderheart(💝)
          Bumblestripe(he’s a nice guy don’t get me wrong, just not right for Dovewing)
          Briarlight(she is so awesome!!)
          Daisy
          Ferncloud
          Mousefur
          Purdy
          Longtail(loved him & Mousefur)
          Now AVOS!
          Alderheart(He was kind of negative at the beginning but has gotten better)
          Needle tail(hopes she gets better)
          Twigpaw
          Violet paw(I feel bad for her)
          Bramblestar
          Squirrelflight
          Jayfeather
          Willowshine
          So that’s all!

3. Sparktooth
    August 9, 2017 at 6:18 pm

I totally agree with what you said about Graystripe!!!!!

All about that baste

4. Bluepaw (Blueheart)
    August 11, 2017 at 7:35 pm

TPB: Bluestar no doubt
    TNP: Crowfeather Leafpool of Squirrelflight
    PoT: Jayfeather or Hollyleaf
    OoTS: Ivypaw so far.
    DotC: I have only read half of the book… Fox dung to the library!!! But uh… Jagged Peak? Pffft idk
    AVOS: Haha I have the books waiting for me at home. Along with the last 3 OoTS. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….. No idea who is still alive then. BLUESTAR.

Overall Bluestar is my favorite character.

5. Fireleap Stuffing Her Face With Chocolate
    April 1, 2018 at 12:59 am

First: Cinderpelt.
    Second: Stormfur or Brambleclaw.
    Third: Hollyleaf or Jayfeather.
    Fourth: Ivypool, Blossomfall, or Breezepelt.
    Fifth: River Ripple or Turtle Tail.
    Sixth: Violetpaw or Sleekwhisker.
    SE: Crookedstar.
    Novellas: Mapleshade or Goosefeather.
    Manga: Scourge.