BlogClan Spoiler Policy

EqualityIn which Kate turns dictator and starts laying down the law.

Hello!

I could not run BlogClan without the help of BlogTeam. They moderate comments, organise projects and generally ensure BlogClan is always a happy, safe place to be.

Sadly, their enjoyment of new Warriors books is being threatened by an increase in comments containing spoilers, submitted in advance of a book’s publication and on pages not set aside for spoilers.

I am therefore implementing two new policies.

ALL comments containing spoilers about a Warriors book, submitted BEFORE its publication date, will be automatically trashed.

ALL comments containing spoilers about a Warriors book, submitted on a page not dedicated to spoilers of that book, will be automatically trashed.

This will make it easy for moderators to avoid reading comments containing spoilers and protect their enjoyment of Warriors.

I know most of BlogClan will me happy to comply with the new policy. Thank you, in advance.

73 Replies to “BlogClan Spoiler Policy”

1. Jayfeather.is.cool
    November 3, 2016 at 3:03 am

Yay no more app. Quest spoilers!!!

2. November 4, 2016 at 12:51 am

Yay, I can travel through our territory without fear of a GIANT SPOILER attacking me! 😛

• IvyPool Fan
      November 4, 2016 at 8:19 pm

Yay! Big thanks to Kate

• Kate Cary
        November 6, 2016 at 2:56 pm

I ma so behind with adding events to the Calendar. Sorry, BlogClan! Hopefully I will get some time next week.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Winterpaw
          November 8, 2016 at 12:56 am

It’s okay Kate, you definitely have your reasons. Don’t worry about it. 😀

• Moonkit (Moonstorm)
            December 13, 2016 at 12:16 am

Yeah, don’t worry about it!

• Flamekit
          February 8, 2017 at 11:00 pm

Hi did snowkit die people on YouTube tell me that snowkit survived but was found by some elderly twolegs and lived as a kittypet please let me know

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
            March 16, 2017 at 6:51 pm

That is just a fan theory. Snowkit most likely did die, as a bird picked him up, and if it dropped him, he wouldn’t have lived.

• Jaysgivingpaw
      November 20, 2016 at 12:07 am

Gotta watch out for those spoilers!

• Goldpaw
      February 1, 2017 at 5:23 am

😀

3. Rosefur
    November 5, 2016 at 6:48 pm

Hooray! Finally, I won’t see spoilers on the wrong page.

4. Lakeshimmer
    November 12, 2016 at 8:41 pm

If only they did this with Pokemon Sun and Moon on Youtube. Plus I was wondering how I hadn’t got Hawkwing’s Journey spoiled for myself yet and now I know.

5. Brookefeather03
    November 14, 2016 at 11:37 pm

Three cheers for you! Hip hip hurray! Hip hip hurray! Hip hip HURRAY!

6. Mobile Rainy
    November 24, 2016 at 10:26 am

Random compilation of spoiler policies :
    All comments containing spoilers about a Warriors book, submitted before its publication date, will be automatically trashed.

All comments containing spoilers about a Warriors book, submitted on a page not dedicated to spoilers of that book, will be automatically trashed.

If you are talking about the books on chat, inform anyone who joins chat or take it into a private channel.

Do not spoil the books on chat until one month after publication.

Too lazy to find more XD

Mrrrow.

7. Mousedapple
    December 8, 2016 at 5:37 pm

Kate, I’ve heard rumors that the Erin Hunter team is planning on writing a series about lions. Is this true?

the angriest calico tabby

• Kate Cary
      December 9, 2016 at 8:06 am

Yes – it’s a series set in Africa. I think it’s about many animals living on the Savannah. I’m not sure though because I’m not involved in the project.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

8. February 12, 2017 at 3:48 am

Hey Kate, I have a question
    If, for example, someone made a name generator with “Best Death” and put in, say, Rosetail, that would be considered spoilers. If you weren’t allowed to do this, that would be kinda restrictive, but if you were, someone could easily get spoiled
    Would there be a rule about that depending on how long ago the book was published or something?

🍪Wollow the Cookie Commander