985 Replies to “Hawkwing’s Journey Spoiler Page”

1. Gummypaw
    April 24, 2017 at 5:33 am

Hmm, in that part where Hawkwing was awoken by a water bird thingy, was it a (evil, terrible) goose?
    Because if so, do Warriors know what a geese is? Then why is there canon names with a goose-prefix? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS? AAAAHHHHH

2. IDK
    May 8, 2017 at 12:36 am

boi
    boi boi

• Mintkit(feather)/Mint That Grows Where Feathers Fall
      May 14, 2017 at 1:02 pm

ummmmmmm

Minty The Amazing

3. Mintkit(feather)/Mint That Grows Where Feathers Fall
    May 14, 2017 at 1:02 pm

Did anyone else think immediately that Hawk and Pebble were going to be mates?

Minty The Amazing

• Stream that runs through the valley (streamkit)
      June 4, 2017 at 4:00 pm

they were mates and pebble was gonna have hawkwing’s kits but sadly the chicken and car problem happened. and yes.

Warrior Cats are THE BEST

4. Mistybreeze
    May 27, 2017 at 7:37 am

Kate, now that SkyClan is at the lake, will we be seeing a kit explosion? I thought I saw some hints of romance between Harrybrook and Bellaleaf in Hawkwing’s Journey. Is there any possibility of this relationship becoming canon in the future?

• Kate
      May 29, 2017 at 6:06 pm

There will be kits. No explosions though. And I can’t tell you who will be having the kits… 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Mistybreeze
      July 18, 2017 at 10:06 pm

Can you confirm or deny that there will be multiple new litters?

(Sorry for the late reply. That’s what I get for poofing.)

5. MrCat
    May 27, 2017 at 7:49 am

I loved this book so much it gotz into meh feelz and it was a full-blown emotional Hard-core roller coaster like JEEZ it goes: normal, mad, normal, is this love?, LOVE, LOVE, horrible emptiness, getting better, getting better, down to depression, better, stable, awkwardness, stableness END OF BOOK! BEAUTIFUL!!!! We need another one with hawkwing in it!

6. Echomoon
    June 3, 2017 at 2:27 pm

I can’t believe how good this book was! And I freaked out when I found it linked to Shattered Sky!

7. Hickorystalk
    July 3, 2017 at 12:53 am

Kat, I always was confused about where Rockshade, Shrewtooth, and Creekfeather went. If they all died I think this happened: Rockshade died by sickness along with Shrewtooth and Creekfeather died when he got jumped by a fox alone. Do you have an answer where they went? or where they just not listed in the allegiances in Hawkwing’s journey?

• Kate
      July 4, 2017 at 9:18 am

I don’t have an answer I’m afraid. 🙁

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

8. mikesome13
    July 15, 2017 at 12:12 am

I’m super depressed now that Pebbleshine is gone… It made this book more depressing than it already was. I hope they make it so she comes back.

I use the Galactic Alphabet

• Emberpaw (mikesome13)
      July 15, 2017 at 4:18 pm

I’m lookin’ at you, kat. If there was a place to request things to happen in the books, I’d go there. But since there isn’t (not one that I know of), I am asking, no, begging that you bring Pebbleshine back.

I use the Galactic Alphabet

9. Jaysnow
    July 16, 2017 at 6:33 am

Kate, will Mintfur, Nettlesplash, and their kits return to SkyClan?

Shiver
      July 16, 2017 at 10:45 am

i’m not kate, but i have all the answers…

…in this case, W.A.S!

mod. not medcat but still cool

• Graypaw (mikesome13)
        July 20, 2017 at 12:37 pm

Websphere Application Server?

I use the Galactic Alphabet

10. Graypaw (mikesome13)
    July 21, 2017 at 3:33 pm

Hey Kate, is Pebbleshine confirmed dead? Or is she coming back?

I use the Galactic Alphabet