1,022 Replies to “Hawkwing’s Journey Spoiler Page”

1. clampatch
    August 6, 2017 at 9:18 pm

this is really more of a hope than a prediction but let me just dump it here; as i reread this i just imagine the settled SkyClan finding Fidgetpaw who’s been made a kittypet, and when they ask his name he tells them he’s Fidgetsong because he’d given up hope on ever finding his Clan again so he just named himself, but theyve probably got a new medicine cat by then and he was only ever half trained, so then he’s kind of lost his place in SkyClan…
    ahah im still holdin onto hope for all the cats who went missing qwq i kinda miss them already and its only been 1 book!

[he/they]

• falcon who keeps people awake on Christmas eve (falconpaw/tail)
      December 12, 2017 at 4:32 am

i miss him too!!!! (and curlypaw but that was her choice)

from the great white north

2. Willow that travels in TARDIS (Pondpaw)
    August 21, 2017 at 2:48 pm

I’m currently rereading this, and I’m still in the grief section.

Its so well written, it may actually be my favorite special edition.

WE WANT MORE FROM YOU HAWKY!

Well, guess we’ll just have to wait for Darkest Night.

Does anyone else agree that Hawkwing would make a great leader?

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift) ( Playing Lilykit)
      September 11, 2017 at 7:30 pm

I agree but we definitely needed Waspstar of Skyclan (Waspwhisker) he would of been an amazing leader

• Brightkit
      September 17, 2017 at 2:45 pm

The comment above is true, but I do agree that Hawky would be a great leader! Maybe a bit better on the naming front than Leafstar.
      Also,
      Pebbleshine’s death was TOO SAD

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
        September 18, 2017 at 7:51 pm

I think that Hawkwing needs to mature a bit more before his leader ship but he is improving and will make a great leader.
        Also I don’t think leafstar was bad at naming

• falcon who keeps people awake on Christmas eve (falconpaw/tail)
        December 12, 2017 at 4:35 am

yes im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
        sad about it because i read shattered sky before it so i knew what was going to happen RIP pebbleshine

from the great white north

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
          December 12, 2017 at 5:13 am

Whoa that’s a lot of o’s πŸ˜› About 423 if I counted and calculated correctly but who knows.

~β€’ Soul of a Foxheart β€’~

• Silverstar
      November 9, 2017 at 11:16 pm

He’ll be a great leader!!

3. Sliversong
    October 27, 2017 at 1:11 am

since we technically do not know pebbleshine is dead so can you please please please bring her back!!!!!!!!!! I mean Hawkwing deserves to have her back. He lost Duskpaw, Sharpclaw, Cherrytail, Cloudmist, and Pebbleshine (at least he reunites with his kits)
    So are you going to bring her back please do?!?!

4. Nightwhisker
    November 15, 2017 at 4:27 pm

*heavy breathing*

I think Hawkwing is the 7th worst main/supporting character in the series. Why? Here are my main reasons-

1. His abuse of Pebbleshine. I know he still is grieving for his brother, but, in general, the way Pebbleshine was so nice to him when he was so rude made me sort of uncomfortable for a long duration of the book.

2. His disrespect towards anyone who isn’t him. I have a game for you: for every time you see Hawkwing mouthing off when it’s inappropriate, do two push-ups! I hope you have a good muscle strength, because you’ll be doing a lot,

3. Him trying to force Violetpaw and Twigpaw into SkyClan. I know he’s their father, but- hey! Not cool!

• 🦊 Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie) πŸ¦ƒ
      November 15, 2017 at 5:09 pm

I haven’t read Hawkwing’s Journey yet so I have no opinion on him yet

5. Nutpaw
    November 26, 2017 at 8:41 am

She is white with black specks but pebbleshine is white with brown specks.

6. Nutpaw
    November 26, 2017 at 8:47 am

Violetpaw is white with black specks and Pebbleshine is white with brown specks. Wouldn’t one of the kits of Hawkwing and Pebbleshine have some brown on them since Pebbleshine has some brown on her?

7. Splashfall
    November 28, 2017 at 10:28 pm

I think the sky clan rouge battle was cool I’m just sad that they killed Snipkit and turned Darktail cruel ( Darktail is my favorite character in a vision of shadows arch )

8. Jasmine Liu
    December 19, 2017 at 11:40 pm

Onestar was Darktail’s father, so that’s why he has a warrior name. That’s also how he knew the clans. Darktail: Father: Onestar Mother:Smoke

9. January 13, 2018 at 10:08 am

Lol, this is supposed to be a Hawking’s Journey spoiler page, but only from this page I’ve already found out that Pebbleshine dies, Hawkwing finds the Clans, his kits are Violetpaw and Twigpaw and he forces them into SkyClan!

Be you, everyone else is taken

10. SnowFlower
    January 18, 2018 at 6:51 am

Hi I thought that it was sad when Dusk paw died and Sharpclaw died in Hawkwings Journey.