2,097 Replies to “The Warrior Cat Movie Discussion Page”

1. Wolf Howling at Star on Top of Tree (Wolfpelt/paw)
    December 12, 2018 at 12:09 pm

I’m exited about the movie but honestly I think a series would be better. I really hope it won’t be made for little children because then most of the things wouldn’t make the cut (the battles, deaths) and without them the warriors wouldn’t be really warriors. But I hope it will be a great movie that shows the storyline well.

Don't know what to write...

2. Remember Luna?
    December 28, 2018 at 3:05 am

This page is DEAD

3. Holly Jolly Hawthorn (Hawthornclaw)
    December 28, 2018 at 7:23 pm

Someone keep this page alive like right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love is in the air

• January 1, 2019 at 12:18 am

I WILLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click my name for SandClan!

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
        January 3, 2019 at 10:33 pm

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vouch for Moon and Aster!

4. Remember Luna?
    December 29, 2018 at 5:37 am

Uhhh what are the parts you’re most looking forward to? I want to see midnight. Also, do you think it will look like actual cats or cartoons on a scale of 1 to 10?

• Snowflakes of Sapphire (Sapphireheart)
      January 1, 2019 at 12:09 am

I would like to see the battles and see what the Thunderclan camp looks like. Don’t know what to say about the animation tho. While I’m at it I will bring up this topic. If the first movie makes it out and is successful, how far do you think they will make it out of all the books? Personally, I would be content with all of Prophecies Begins (1st series) but if they can get all The New Prophecy that be cool. I doubt it’ll get any farther than that since the next plot is extended between Power of Three and Omen of the Stars.

*pops out of snow*

• January 1, 2019 at 12:19 am

I want to see Hollyleaf 🙂

Click my name for SandClan!

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
      January 3, 2019 at 10:34 pm

I’m looking forward to how they portray the cats. I know what they look like in my head, but I’m curious to see how the producers will have them animated like.

Vouch for Moon and Aster!

• January 5, 2019 at 12:57 am

I want to hear everyone’s voice tbh 😛

*insert something clever*

5. Lunaheart misses Phoenixpaw!
    January 4, 2019 at 5:48 am

YES I KEPT THIS PAGE ALIVE IM A HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. lunaheart
    January 8, 2019 at 5:47 am

KEEP THIS PAGE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Frostdawn
    January 9, 2019 at 6:11 am

What is all this about?

• Lunaheart!
      January 11, 2019 at 5:15 am

We’re trying to keep this page alive,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ❄️ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝔻𝕒𝕨𝕟𝕡𝕒𝕨❄️
      January 20, 2019 at 7:42 pm

It’s about the warriors movie that is being made

Vouch for Moon and Aster!

8. Wishpaw
    January 12, 2019 at 2:36 am

Honestly, I like the idea of excluding some characters such as Dappletail. She was pretty useless and existed only to give Bluestar daddy issues and eat a bad rabbit. That is pretty useless.

• Wishpaw
      January 13, 2019 at 6:02 pm

So who do you guys think they will cut?

9. January 13, 2019 at 8:06 pm

You know what I’m scared about ?

The villains having like classic villainous voices. Like I don’t want Tigerstar to sound 100% evil. He’s an average cat who just happens to evil. It would really annoy me if he sounded like Scar from the lion king or something. There’s nothing wrong with villains having scary voices I just think with Tigerstar it would sound comical

We all miss you Rain <3

• Wolfpaw (Wolfie)
      January 14, 2019 at 8:41 pm

I agree. If Tigerstar has a villain voice, it doesn’t really make sense why Bluestar trust him so much. At the begining Tigerclaw is just and average warriar, who Bluestar trusts.

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
      January 15, 2019 at 2:38 pm

Yeah I agree

It’s very lovely indeed

• Orbpaw (Lunaheart/Luna)
      January 18, 2019 at 5:29 am

Yes. When I read the book, it was a surprise at how far his treachery went. If he has the evil voice, it will basically ruin the entire plot.

• January 18, 2019 at 7:01 am

agreed 🙂 he needs to seem like an average, trustable warrior at the start, with a normal voice.

Sprinting for Senior Warrior!

10. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    January 15, 2019 at 2:39 pm

I’m going to be really disappointed if this movie is PG

It’s very lovely indeed

• January 18, 2019 at 7:02 am

Same… we need our battles and blood and violence and yayyyyy. Not PG material, even if it’s a “kids” book series 😛

Sprinting for Senior Warrior!

• Orbpaw (Lunaheart/Luna)
        January 20, 2019 at 5:21 am

I quit reading Percy Jackson because it was to scary and here I am ranting about a purge in TBC…. What is wrong with me?! 😛