1,995 Replies to “The Warrior Cat Movie Discussion Page”

1. June 2, 2018 at 9:27 pm

I’m wondering what Warriors character Steve Blum’s voice would suit.

Which Warriors character would Steve Blum be your headcanon voice for?

He can do a variety of voices, and has many roles in Anime (Spike Spiegel in Cowboy Bebop,), Movies, Video games (I believe that he currently owns the world record for the most voice acting roles in Video Games,) and Cartoons (he did Spongebob’s squeaky voice in Big Pink loser/Bubble Buddy, but was uncredited for the role).

(To listen to his voice, check the TOM 3 Intro video on the last page)

• June 6, 2018 at 5:29 pm

(This video contains animated violence, and although there is what it seems to look like blood, it’s actually confetti/streamers.)

Here is a video of him demonstrating some of the voices he can do. I believe that he has voiced over 1000 characters, and there is another video with (nearly) all of the characters he has voiced. It’s over 2 hours long.

I once read a comment saying that “Steve Blum is the Swiss army knife of voice acting. He is as versatile as the aforementioned tool.” I agree with that statement.

I could imagine him voicing Tigerclaw.

• Scarslash
        July 6, 2018 at 9:49 pm

I can definitely agree with that! He did a smashing job as Starscream in Transformers: Prime (I believe he’s still doing Screamie’s voice in RiD)

I hunt in the shadows....

• Spottedspirit
        July 10, 2018 at 8:42 pm

I think he would better suit Whitestorm or Brokenstar but Tigerclaw would be a good character for him, too.

2. June 6, 2018 at 3:07 pm

((I’ve talked this over with Kate, she said the email thing is ok 🙂 Just to let the mods know, you can check it out on her post, Book News ))
    Hi! So, I’ve made an email specifically for the following-
    Auditions
    Questions/Suggestions
    Art/Animation
    Signups for Producer/Editor
    And anything relating to the movie!
    The email is-
    applemoonblogclanmovie@gmail.com
    Please, don’t use the email for anything else. If I am signed up for anything, the email will be terminated.

wont be back till august

• Spottedpaw/stream/Spotted Fish in Stream
      July 9, 2018 at 10:25 pm

I sent you an email, and I’m writing this here for just in case something’s not working, it doesn’t send, etc. Thank you for reading this! 🙂

It's a wild mew!

3. Scarslash
    July 6, 2018 at 9:40 pm

I’m definitely hyped for this movie when it comes out!
    Hope they do the books justice, because movies based on books are a mixed bag, they can be extremely well done or flop like a fish.

I hunt in the shadows....

• Bright Frost on Juniper Berry (Brightberry)
      July 8, 2018 at 9:21 pm

I agree! Honestly, I’ll probably find a way to enjoy it even if it gets some things wrong- the whole idea that it could be a bad adaptation, but a good movie. Does that make sense?

• Scarslash
        July 9, 2018 at 5:49 am

Yep! I’m pretty much the same way with movies.

I hunt in the shadows....

• Spottedpaw/stream/Spotted Fish in Stream
      July 9, 2018 at 10:26 pm

Same! I saw Ant-Man and the Wasp earlier today, and I was watching the previews for just in case I saw one for Warriors, even though I knew it wasn’t THAT far into production. I definitely can’t wait! 😀

It's a wild mew!

• Sunpaw
      July 15, 2018 at 9:57 am

same! im real worried about the screen writers. They only do comedies. I have good luck with books becoming great movies though

I am the prophesy

4. Spottedspirit
    July 10, 2018 at 9:37 pm

Me and my older sister were actually in the middle of animating on of our own.

• Spottedpaw/stream/Spotted Fish in Stream
      July 12, 2018 at 12:00 am

Wow, cool! I have a Stop-Motion Animation app on my Dad’s phone, but I can’t animate or anything. I don’t really understand how… 😛

It's a wild mew!

5. Sunpaw
    July 15, 2018 at 9:45 am

Anyone who has listened to the Macleod Andrews audible for warriors would know that he is best for the voice of tigerclaw. It gives me chills

I am the prophesy