1,075 Replies to “The Warrior Cat Movie Discussion Page”

1. Goldpaw
    March 10, 2017 at 8:04 pm

I would like to be Rusty/Firepaw/Fireheart/Firestar.

( Only if I could/wasn’t too shy )

• Sapphie is too lazy to log in (Sapphireheart)(a.k.a. Comettail of Galaxyclan)
      March 11, 2017 at 10:28 pm

Don’t want to be negitive but if Blogclanners got any part it would be a small part characters. 🤔

• Hazelwish
        March 11, 2017 at 10:50 pm

🙁 😛

• Sapphireheart is Irish (a.k.a. Comettail of Galaxyclan)
          March 12, 2017 at 3:59 pm

Maybe they will have a drawing for people to possibly be in the movie 🤔

Blerghy Blarghy Blargh

• AzureSpeed
            April 11, 2017 at 9:06 am

If I’d have a part in that movie i would probably voice a car with a deep. Kinda like Whitestorm or similar.

• Silverkit (Silverfang)
      March 17, 2017 at 1:49 am

I’d want to be Mapleshade!! Mapleshade had been betrayed by someone she thought she could always trust, had been banished from the Clan, with her young kits with her as well, her kits were drowned, and someone she thought was her friend just watched her kits drown and get washed away! Mapleshade was willing to do anything for her kits, and avenged their deaths for them. But then, wouldn’t Mapleshade’s only fault be loving too much? Just like Ashfur? How come Mapleshade isn’t in StarClan but Ashfur is?
      I’m getting off topic, what I’m trying to say is Mapleshade isn’t as bad as she seems. She was betrayed by her own Clan, her mate’s Clan, her mate, her friend, her medicine cat, and her leader!

• Sapphireheart is Irish (a.k.a. Comettail of Galaxyclan)
        March 17, 2017 at 2:30 pm

Ashfur and Mapleshade are messy topics on here😝. If you did get the part the first time you probably would appear would be Crookedstar’s promise 🤔

Blerghy Blarghy Blargh

• Silverkit (Silverfang)
          March 19, 2017 at 1:03 am

🤔

CAT PUNS FUR-EVER!

• April 10, 2017 at 8:55 pm

Oh, if I could pick whichever character I wanted to voice act… Maybe Cinderpelt, or Ivypool, or Hollyleaf! 😀 DREAM COME TRUE.

• Darkpaw(Ivy)
        April 12, 2017 at 9:28 pm

Cinderpaw is mine!! 😛

2. Gummypaw
    March 13, 2017 at 2:41 am

Wait, is it 100% sure they’re making a movie or its just an idea?

NO ALIENS, THEY'RE MY COWS

• March 13, 2017 at 3:59 pm

My dad said once that until they announce voice actors, it’s not official yet. Whether or not he is right, idk.

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

• Sapphireheart is Irish (a.k.a. Comettail of Galaxyclan)
        March 13, 2017 at 9:11 pm

Well, that does make sense🤔 So far we only heard a producer signed on. They might be still be making the script.

Blerghy Blarghy Blargh

• Mobile J5 Rainy
          March 24, 2017 at 9:07 am

I don’t really think they’ve even started.

Mrrrow.

3. Butterflypaw(flower) Who Loves Christian Music 🎶💜
    March 16, 2017 at 11:36 pm

So Gardians of Gahool is a series kind of like Warrior Cats that was made into a movie and Owl City has a song in that movie (lol that’s actually really funny… Gardians of Gahool is about owls and the band Owl City XD)

Owl City and TobyMac have sang songs together (even if they were Christmas songs) I would like it if they sang another song that wasn’t Christmas though…

What if… Owl City sang a song for this movie and featured TobyMac!?
    Mind = blown
    That would be amazing!

4. Sapphireheart is Irish (a.k.a. Comettail of Galaxyclan)
    March 17, 2017 at 2:33 pm

I’d imagine if they turned the super edition’s into movies they be about two hours long.🤔 Also the novellas would be like an episode length or something. 🤔

Blerghy Blarghy Blargh

• March 18, 2017 at 1:00 pm

I’d think that Super Editions would be like in two parts, tbh. Since they’re so long. I agree with you on Novellas.

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

• Sapphire that shines in heart of an Easter Egg(Sapphireheart) (a.k.a. Comettail of Galaxyclan)
        March 18, 2017 at 10:01 pm

You might be right 😉. Thanks!

Blerghy Blarghy Blargh

• AzureSpeed
        March 25, 2017 at 3:56 pm

actually it depends on how long the SE are. Some are longer than others so maybe some SE could be a 2 parter while some would only need 1 movie

• Goldpaw
        March 30, 2017 at 4:57 am

This is off topic, but what does tbh stand for?

Flowerstream
          March 30, 2017 at 5:02 am

“to be honest” 🙂

BlogTeam Mod (& a Hufflepuff)

• March 23, 2017 at 7:03 pm

They should make a series of novellas! 🙂 That’d be cool

5. Mobile J5 Rainy
    March 19, 2017 at 8:41 pm

….is it weird that I want to know what programs and voice actors and technical stuff in general about the movie, but not the movie itself?

Mrrrow.

• March 20, 2017 at 4:44 pm

I’d like to know some of the same things. 🙂

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

March 20, 2017 at 10:17 pm

Me too

Blerghy Blarghy Blargh

6. Lily That Shines Like Dawn
    March 21, 2017 at 2:48 am

GUYS> IF THEY DO A MOVIE WITH TIGERSTAR, I WROTE A SONG ABOUT HIM, SO ITS COOL.

Its the best song ever, I might put it on iTunes.

sleeves are for nerds

• Darkpaw(Ivy)
      March 21, 2017 at 3:05 pm

Amazing! *claps* ZUCCHINI TIGERSTAR!

• March 23, 2017 at 7:04 pm

That is beautiful – evil zucchini! 😛

• March 26, 2017 at 5:24 am

The moment I read the lyrics I started singing.

• Ashkit
      April 1, 2017 at 12:56 am

awesome!

• Willow that Loves SPRING (Willowpaw)
      April 1, 2017 at 5:50 am

Yes, put it on iTunes! 😀

• Flamepaw (Flameheart)
      April 5, 2017 at 8:08 am

Evil ZUCCHINI?! If this was performed on YouTube I would challenge myself not to laugh. Of course I would get permission. I literally had to stop myself from laughing. I LOVE IT

*Gives a Clap and a Half*

Keep calm and Tracer on!

7. Ashkit
    April 1, 2017 at 12:53 am

can’t wait!

April 3, 2017 at 3:22 pm

Me neither!!!!

Blerghy Blarghy Blargh

8. StrangePaw2011
    April 1, 2017 at 11:00 pm

I don’t think I will see this. Too intense for a small child like me.

• Darkpaw(Ivy)
      April 3, 2017 at 3:33 pm

Well, it will most likely come into theaters in four-five ish years, so I think you’ll be grown up enough to see it

• April 8, 2017 at 7:36 pm

if that’s true then i’ll be 16 or 17 when it comes out wow

CAN'T WAKE UP

9. Daisypaw
    April 2, 2017 at 6:48 pm

If this does make it to being finished, I would be so happy! I know it isn’t official yet. But this is what the entire fandom had wanted for years! Me included. 😛

I would be stoked if it happened. I would also totally go see it. It most likley will not be too gorish or violent for me. I mean, come on, I have watched most episodes of Supernatural. The worst scenes bug me (plumber who got his hand stuck in the garbage disposal, ouch!) but I doubt Warriors will pull off worse. Tigerstar’s death, yeah, that tops it. But it isn’t like the will show his stomach ripped open! They will cover it, obviously!

Side note, I need to reread the books! When and if I watch the movie, I want to be able to point out each and every cut character, and errors. Also, I have been meaning to reread The Prophecies Begin. Speaking of which, my friend Brightpaw still has my copy of the new cover, paperback, Fire and Ice!

April 3, 2017 at 3:23 pm

I would watch the movie when it comes out in theaters wouldn’t wait any longer than that. I am ok with the gore if it’s too bad I just cringe.

Blerghy Blarghy Blargh

10. Squirrel That Dances In The Trees (Squirrelkit)
    April 10, 2017 at 9:15 pm

If I could be any character in the books, I would be Squirrelpaw.