842 Replies to “The Warrior Cat Movie Discussion Page”

1. Goldpaw
    March 10, 2017 at 8:04 pm

I would like to be Rusty/Firepaw/Fireheart/Firestar.

( Only if I could/wasn’t too shy )

• Sapphie is too lazy to log in (Sapphireheart)(a.k.a. Comettail of Galaxyclan)
      March 11, 2017 at 10:28 pm

Don’t want to be negitive but if Blogclanners got any part it would be a small part characters. 🤔

• Hazelwish
        March 11, 2017 at 10:50 pm

🙁 😛

• Sapphireheart is Irish (a.k.a. Comettail of Galaxyclan)
          March 12, 2017 at 3:59 pm

Maybe they will have a drawing for people to possibly be in the movie 🤔

Galaxyclan Alligiances Monitor

• Silverkit (Silverfang)
      March 17, 2017 at 1:49 am

I’d want to be Mapleshade!! Mapleshade had been betrayed by someone she thought she could always trust, had been banished from the Clan, with her young kits with her as well, her kits were drowned, and someone she thought was her friend just watched her kits drown and get washed away! Mapleshade was willing to do anything for her kits, and avenged their deaths for them. But then, wouldn’t Mapleshade’s only fault be loving too much? Just like Ashfur? How come Mapleshade isn’t in StarClan but Ashfur is?
      I’m getting off topic, what I’m trying to say is Mapleshade isn’t as bad as she seems. She was betrayed by her own Clan, her mate’s Clan, her mate, her friend, her medicine cat, and her leader!

• Sapphireheart is Irish (a.k.a. Comettail of Galaxyclan)
        March 17, 2017 at 2:30 pm

Ashfur and Mapleshade are messy topics on here😝. If you did get the part the first time you probably would appear would be Crookedstar’s promise 🤔

Galaxyclan Alligiances Monitor

• Silverkit (Silverfang)
          March 19, 2017 at 1:03 am

🤔

2. Gummypaw
    March 13, 2017 at 2:41 am

Wait, is it 100% sure they’re making a movie or its just an idea?

I'm out of siggie ideas

• March 13, 2017 at 3:59 pm

My dad said once that until they announce voice actors, it’s not official yet. Whether or not he is right, idk.

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

• Sapphireheart is Irish (a.k.a. Comettail of Galaxyclan)
        March 13, 2017 at 9:11 pm

Well, that does make sense🤔 So far we only heard a producer signed on. They might be still be making the script.

Galaxyclan Alligiances Monitor

• Mobile J5 Rainy
          March 24, 2017 at 9:07 am

I don’t really think they’ve even started.

Mrrrow.

3. Butterflypaw(flower) Who Loves Christian Music 🎶💜
    March 16, 2017 at 11:36 pm

So Gardians of Gahool is a series kind of like Warrior Cats that was made into a movie and Owl City has a song in that movie (lol that’s actually really funny… Gardians of Gahool is about owls and the band Owl City XD)

Owl City and TobyMac have sang songs together (even if they were Christmas songs) I would like it if they sang another song that wasn’t Christmas though…

What if… Owl City sang a song for this movie and featured TobyMac!?
    Mind = blown
    That would be amazing!

• Sapphireheart is Irish (a.k.a. Comettail of Galaxyclan)
      March 17, 2017 at 2:32 pm

I like Christian music too 😉.

Galaxyclan Alligiances Monitor

• March 17, 2017 at 2:50 pm

I’m guuuuuuuessing you love TobyMac? 😛

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

4. Sapphireheart is Irish (a.k.a. Comettail of Galaxyclan)
    March 17, 2017 at 2:33 pm

I’d imagine if they turned the super edition’s into movies they be about two hours long.🤔 Also the novellas would be like an episode length or something. 🤔

Galaxyclan Alligiances Monitor

• March 18, 2017 at 1:00 pm

I’d think that Super Editions would be like in two parts, tbh. Since they’re so long. I agree with you on Novellas.

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

• Sapphire that shines in heart of an Easter Egg(Sapphireheart) (a.k.a. Comettail of Galaxyclan)
        March 18, 2017 at 10:01 pm

You might be right 😉. Thanks!

Galaxyclan Alligiances Monitor

• AzureSpeed
        March 25, 2017 at 3:56 pm

actually it depends on how long the SE are. Some are longer than others so maybe some SE could be a 2 parter while some would only need 1 movie

• March 23, 2017 at 7:03 pm

They should make a series of novellas! 🙂 That’d be cool

5. Mobile J5 Rainy
    March 19, 2017 at 8:41 pm

….is it weird that I want to know what programs and voice actors and technical stuff in general about the movie, but not the movie itself?

Mrrrow.

• March 20, 2017 at 4:44 pm

I’d like to know some of the same things. 🙂

🍫CHOCOLATE 🍫

March 20, 2017 at 10:17 pm

Me too

Galaxyclan Alligiances Monitor

6. Lily That Shines Like Dawn
    March 21, 2017 at 2:48 am

GUYS> IF THEY DO A MOVIE WITH TIGERSTAR, I WROTE A SONG ABOUT HIM, SO ITS COOL.

Its the best song ever, I might put it on iTunes.

Be-claws I Said So